IT Software Senior Engineer (Process Mining)ID:487714,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer, IT Executive
- Interact with stakeholders in departments across the company, identify opportunities for Business Process Mining to enhance our business, match the optimal techniques to the specific business need, and then perform the analyses that get the job done.
- Solicit requirements for Business Process Mining models, including what data they will use and how the company will use them after they are built
- Define the variables and their structure, and extract the data from our data warehouse and/or guide specialists to do so
- Build Business Process Mining models that are accurate, robust, and informative in ways that help our business grow even faster
- Teach our business teams what the models do, what the results mean, and how to improve their business processes to enhance their productivity
- Education Background : Bachelor's degree or Masters in any stream
- Experience : At least 2 years of successful project experience in Business Process Mining in an Enterprise setting, and extensive use of process mining tool – Celonis or other process mining tools
- Require Skill :
> Experience with SQL, ETL, and/or programming (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
> Experience calculating expected benefits and measuring ROI for enhancing business processes as a result of process mining
> Agile/Product-oriented approach to analytics
Please sign in.