This job is closed
Assistant Reporting Manager (AUS) ID:469018,500 MYR ~ 9,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Financial Accounting, Financial Management
o Job Responsibilities
Prepare monthly and quarterly business group financial reports including reports for group reporting, internal management reporting and statutory reporting.
Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting operations and financial statement close cycle in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions. Involvement in accounting projects and other special projects as required.
Perform cost reconciliation through the preparation of costing reports and analysis on cost differences.
Manage and ensure quality in terms of accurate, completeness and timeliness of the management reports.
Ensure smooth flow of communication with external and internal stakeholders with respect to query management.
- Language : English & Mandarin
- Education Background : Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Must have experience in preparing financial report (group reporting, internal management reporting and statutory reporting. ) & Financial statement
- Experience : At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a managerial capacity.
- Require Skill : Strong knowledge of accounting standards, tax regulations and Companies
- Certificate : N/A
- Need to liaise with Australia counterpart/customer, English need to be very fluent.