Senior HRSS Advisor - Japanese Speaker (JG 17)ID:456124,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPuchong
Medical & Healthcare
* To provide quality customer service in response to inquiries received be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or
problem and keeping the customer updated with timely and frequent updates as to the progress of resolving the issue.
* Works towards possessing in depth knowledge of system behaviour
* Accurately hand less processing of transactions related to new hire, terminations, personal and job changes by using salesforce.com and
* To facilitate a resolution by bringing together the appropriate department heads/ COE/HR business partners/ business groups.
* To implement a procedure that ensures the problem does not occur again or recommends products or services to better meet customers
* Resolves complex inquiries and requests that are escalated through other support groups within HRSS
* Conducts or assists with complex issues, transactions and policy interpretation to resolve issues, recommends solutions and assists with
facilitation of resolution. Documents findings and final status in case management system.
* Work closely with regional representatives/ business process owners to analyze and verify HR Shared Services ability to support business
process (including current, new and revised)
* Monitors and ensures cases assigned to Tier 2 meet SLA
* Assumes ownership of escalated complex cases assigned and monitors the status in the case management system. Updates others
systems as required.
* Ensures actions are in compliance with company policies and procedures and to local, state and federal employment law.
* Participates in and contribute to special assignments and projects as needed
* Other duties as assigned
- Language : English and Japanese
- Education Background : Bachelor Degree in HR, Business Management or related field
- Experience : 1 Year plus of diverse cross-functional HR Experience as a strong performer within a large organization will be an added
Experience in HR shared services will added advantage
* Exposure in HRIS tools (Peoplesoft/ SAP/Workday)
* Case Management experience (CRM tools)
Fluent in Spoken and Written Japanese Language ( Level at N2 or N3 Level JLPT)
- Require Skill : Proven Organizational and project management skills, including attention to detail and a demonstrate ability to manage
multiple project and tasks
Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite ( Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio)
Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgement and discretion is critical
Excellent verbal communication including proper grammar, tone and clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with
the customer via phone and in person.
Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and correct sentence structure to document cases in the
case management system and communicate with customers and employees via email
must be able to successfully interact with various levels within the organization
Strong customer service skills
Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Ability to work independently with virtual teams and with minimal direct supervision
Strong analytical and problem solving capability
To be advice during interview
Please sign in.