Mechanical Design EngineerID:424152,700 MYR ~ 2,700 MYRSubang Jaya
Circuit Design(Design/Implementation), Mechanical Design, Other(Mechanical) Engineer
Japanese Machinery Manufacturer, established in 1972 (Japan) and 1995 (Malaysia). Total of 130 employees in the organization (Malaysia). Their core business is manufacturing machines related to Factory Automation, Semi-conductor and Office equipment. Specialized in Die Bonder, Die Sorter, Handler, Substrate processing, LCD, IC card and more equipment.
Working Location: Subang (Selangor)
- To do simple edit programming, compile and create executing file accordingly.
- Install the executing file to machine and doing some simple debugging.
- To feedback / design simple program together with the supervisor or with the support from supervisor.
- To handle chip, lead frame, PCB recognition test and conclude an advice with the guidance from supervisor.
- To add certain function to existing program with the guidance from supervisor.
- To design / feedback similar software from one machine to another.
- To design software for the middle scale by referring to other sample such as changing of loader type & adding of polygon area search.
-Able to communicate via Chinese English and Malay
-Graduate from Degree in Mechanical Engineering
-Experience: Fresh graduate only.
- CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin or Japanese Language (Added advantage).
- Knowledge in vision system and motion control.
- Knowledge in C Language, C++ Language programming.
- Knowledge in hardware actuator (motor, driver, sensor) and AutoCAD software for drafting and design.
- Strong interest in machinery, automation system and hardware configuration.
Others:Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
Malay, Chinese, English