This job is closed
Payroll Analyst [Penang -Japanese Speaker]ID:422182,650 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBayan Lepas
Key duties will include managing the Payroll Analyst , ensuring payroll compliance with current government regulations (federal, state, and foreign tax authorities), auditing payroll processes and tax filings with the SAP system or another payroll platform, developing and maintaining written departmental policies and procedures, and enforcing adherence to payroll policies and internal controls. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of global payroll experience, able to communicate effectively with employees and staff management when addressing issues and providing resolutions, and possesses a strong desire to promote continuous process improvements within the payroll department toward implementing changes leading to best-practice operations from a global perspective
• Responsible for delivering innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to payroll processes globally. Countries covers are Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Canada and Europe countries.
• Supervises all regular duties associated with the preparation and generation of the semimonthly payroll and monthly payrolls. Delegates appropriate duties to Payroll Specialist as needed.
• Ensure all payroll processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner along with the accurate and timely filing of monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reports.
• Initiates and promotes continual process improvements within the payroll department and implements changes leading to best-practice operations from a global perspective.
• Complies with federal, state, and international localised legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; obtaining qualified opinions; advising management on needed actions.
• Ensure policies and procedures are flawlessly administered and new policies adequately documented and communicated to all divisions and companies, and all processes are thoroughly documented.
• Prepare payroll related accruals and reconciliations to the general ledger.
• Review and confirm the accuracy of employee data feeds from any substantial systems.
• Responsible for relationships with other departments, external auditors, and payroll service providers.
• Support internal and external audits ensuring deadlines are met and each request is responded to with a timely and accurate response. Ensure appropriate internal controls, approval and validation checks are in place for the payroll processes. Ensure appropriate reconciliations exist and are documented and performed for the payroll processes including processing, GL postings, tax and others.
• Responsible for all day-to-day payroll administrative functions and collaboration with Third Party payroll service provider.
• Coordinate and perform troubleshooting and investigation of payroll system problems and take appropriate corrective actions. Assisting in the troubleshooting and investigation of payroll system problems and making appropriate corrections.
• Support ad hoc and regular management reporting on all payroll related information.
• Knowing and worked on "Time" business processes (Quotas, Schedules, Evaluation, Schemas, and Configuration &Transfers).
• Direct compliance and audit readiness reviews in partnership with HR Operations and internal audit to drive continuous improvements in support our global workforce.
• Performs an integral role in projects that have an impact on the Service Center including, but not limited to new program rollout (including conducting employee presentations/meetings),acquisition Implementations, time and attendance implementation, global manager and employee self-service, and project management of benefits open enrollment including initial development of communications materials, interfacing with consultant(s) on vendor responses, ensuring all project requirements are established, managed and deadlines met.
• Provides technical expertise and resolution for escalated problems/questions regarding regulations pertaining to payroll administration, workforce reductions, employment, employee data management, and benefits. Identifies legal issues or concerns and partners with the company’s attorney to recommend a plan of action and presents for management review.
- Language : Japanese Min N3 ( May consider Hgh rate of N4 level candidate ) & Chinese
- Education Background : Diploma or Degree
- Experience :
2 to 5 years of experience in SAP Payroll Module and must have performed Configuration and solution design is preferable.
- Require Skill :
• Expert knowledge/experience in SAP Payroll business processes with full accountability for managing the systems.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate well, consult with business users on highly complex initiatives, services requests or tech issues - client facing position.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Mandarin, English, Japanese
- Fixed Transport Allowance (RM150)
- Parking Allowance (RM159)
- Standard 13 months salary
- Annual profit sharing