3 Jobs for Sungai Petani found
Sales ManagerID:448235,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSungai Petani
- To plan, organize, lead and control all sales and marketing activities in supporting and achieving Company's objectives.
- Manage and implement Company's projects and policies in a given time frame.
- Plan and implement strategies consistent with overall aims and requirements of the Company.
- Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective activities and support in relations to the Company's sales, production and overall operating functions.
- Achieve sales target, profitability and margin.
- Develop new market and value-added products to increase sales revenue and profit.
- Manage customers' complaints and issues to ensure that effective and efficient solutions are taken in minimal time.
- Plan and implement marketing, sales and customer retention strategies.
- Ensure that products are of optimum quality, according to requirements and are shipped according to schedule.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Manage and lead sales and marketing towards total customer's satisfaction.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through ethical sales methods to optimize quality of service,business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Monitor debtor analysis to ensure collections activities adhere to the terms given to customers.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Manage and develop corporate image and reputation.
- Manage all staff reporting to the position as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate and delegate and monitor their activities.
insurance GPA & GHS,
Japanese Language Proficiency allowance
【営業経験者必見／日系大手電機メーカー】世界をまたぎ活躍★営業（幹部候補）ID:441405,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSungai Petani
製品 : 音響機器
営業エリア : 全世界（中国、ヨーロッパ、アメリカ等）
■就業時間：07:55 - 17:30
【Japanese speaker】Admin HR Account ( candidate for Manager ) ID:434425,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSungai Petani
Manage 3 persons in Account, Admin and HR
Report to MD
Have conference Japanese Branch ( need to report accounting to Japan HQ in Japanese language )
-Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
-Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
-Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
-Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
-Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
-Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
-Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
-Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
-Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
-Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
-Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
-Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
-Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
-Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
-Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
-Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional -publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
-Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
-Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
-Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
-Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
-Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
-Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
-Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
-Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
-Assist colleagues whenever necessary
-Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
-Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
-Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
-Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
-Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
-Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
-Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
-Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
-Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
-Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
-Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
-Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
-Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
-Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
-Human Resources Manager Skills and Qualifications:
-Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication -Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Laws -Against Sexual Harassment, Organization
Bonus ( 1 month )
N1 RM 1000
N2 RM 800
N3 RM 500
Transportation depends on distance