2 Jobs for Sungai Petani found
Senior MES Consultant (Remote work acceptable) ID:519816,750 MYR ~ 13,250 MYRPerak, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Kulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Other Kedah District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
This company is developing new technologies for various industries. For over 25 years these include the semiconductor, solar, medical, electronic automotive and touristic industry as well as government agencies.
Working Location : Bayan Lepas (or remote if candidate prefers)
• Responsible in customer problem understanding, requirement gathering, analysis and solution proposal.
• Responsible in solution design, component design and solution development by using CAMSTAR designer and portal OOB features.
• Conduct system integration test, user acceptance test and production rollout.
• Responsible in technical documentation preparation, functional specification
• Able to lead a small team and project
• Implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), IT/CIM systems
• Understanding complex manufacturing business processes, user requirements gathering, analysis, design and solution proposal
• Conducting system integration test, user acceptance test and production roll out at customer site
- Salary up to RM 10,000 (above considerable depending on experience)
- 13 months salary
- Transport Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Benefit
- Term Life
- Hospitalization Insurance Coverage
More details to be discussed during the interview
QC Assistant Manager / QC EngineerID:510695,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSungai Petani
* Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards
* Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
* Reviewing customer requirements to ensure the product fulfil customer satisfaction.
* Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet ISO standards.
* Looking a ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
* Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
* Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
* Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
* Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
* Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business;
* Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
insurance GPA & GHS,
Japanese Language Proficiency allowance