23 Jobs for Shah Alam found
Parts Sales cum Procurement ExecutiveID:487212,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRShah Alam
- Parts stock planning for existing parts and new parts.
- Coordinate the spare parts sales process which is including costing, quotation, invoicing, PO, DO and etc.
- Coordinate with local forwarding agent for customs clearance arrangement.
- Shipment, custom and container arrangement for imported goods.
- Coordinate with the HQ procurement team in Japan for any spare parts matters.
- Responsible for customer complaint related to spare parts.
- Handle warranty claim from customer on spare parts issue with Japan HQ.
- Any spare parts related office administrative task.
- Support sales team in any sales or delivery matters related to spare parts.
Any extra allowances, commissions base on request upon interview.
Production Planner(Japanese speaker)-SharlamID:484923,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
To schedule and perform both preventive maintenance work to all equipment used in production and to minimize down time
To provide technical support to other staff on the day to day production operation
To work independently on shift should the superior not available
To analyze and report to superior on any fault found in production equipment which may directly or indirectly cause defect to quality and derivers
To propose new idea of facilities and process design in order to improve production yield and productivity
To provide training to new technical staff
To mainly involve in the development of production process control
and design for new product
To decide on corrective action as needed e.g. to solve technical safety or quality problems
To ensure implemention and adherence to health and safety procedures
Working time 8:00-17:00
R&D Assistant Manager (Food Manufacturing)ID:487015,700 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
1) Responsible for developing new products and improving existing products by searching, identifying and applying the most appropriate technology to achieve the desire results within the desire time frame to secure the targeted commercial advantages
2) To work with marketing and technical team to determine and establish new projects, products, process and plan. To monitor the projects progress against agreed target. Acquire food regulatory information, innovation ingredients & process knowledge to establish system, leading R&D team in line with the management directions and strategies.
3) To lead and manage R&D department the day to day activities in the laboratory and responsible for their development, work effectiveness and efficiency by providing training, guidance and instruction from time to time.
4) Understand and work with Regulatory and Quality compliance department regarding compliance of quality system requirements, other regulatory standards and safety, health and environmental requirements.
5) Supporting assembly or production line setup when necessary.
6) Site visit for product performance and integrity assessment when required.
7) Expect to provide an intellectual and interactive commitment to the position by keeping up with appropriate literature and research publication.
8) Establish and maintain all test reports, records and quality documents. Ability to analyze and interpret research results.
9) Submission of assessment of ingredients, benefits, costing and legality.
Warehouse Assistant manager (Sharlam)ID:486784,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
-Maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
-Make monthly report for export/import and report
-Support Japanese Manager.
-Perform personal effect export /import arrangement
-Support communication for overseas (main Japan)
-Support Custom support member or operation member if case of irregularities.
-Communicate with existing customer by phone or email and overseas counterpart
-Achieve individual, team, and company goals
-Work closely with Operations and overseas counterparts to ensure customer freight is being moved efficiently
Sat（Once every 2 weeks) ８:30am ～1:00pm
【有名物流企業・車貸与・税金会社補助有の好待遇】アシスタントマネジャー【KL近郊勤務】ID:486776,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
■就業時間：【平日】8:30 - 17:30 (お昼休憩 1:00 – 2:00)【土曜日隔週】8:30 – 1:00
Sales Asst. Manager / Sales Executive (JP Speaker) ID:486894,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
- Coordinate with Japan & Malaysia branch.
- Support development of new model / project.
- Get new customers.
Finance ManagerID:486888,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRShah Alam
1. To oversee all the financial spectrum of the company including working capital management & financial reporting.
2. Responsible for accuracy and timely submission of all reports.
3. Oversee the operations and function of the treasury section to mitigate the volatility of currency exchange rate risk and optimize interest income earned from available funds.
4. To supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
5. Responsible for cash management, financial analysis, budget and forecast.
6. Ensure compliance with local statutory and tax authorities, accounting standards and relevant laws and acts governing the industry.
7. To interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend for improvement activities.
8. Continuously propose and support the team in process work flow improvement initiates.
9. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
10.To develop and manage financial system/ models.
11. To carry out business modeling and risks assessment.
12. To develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
13. To oversee the operations and daily activities of the finance section.
14. To Carry out additional analyses and reports as requested by the Management.
15. Carry out any duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
16. Comply with SST procedures and requirements
【Open for Fresh graduate / Japanese Speaker】 Technical EngineerID:486812,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
Stable manufacturing company serving growing industries.
You will be assigned to Office Automation department.
- Learn and manage a section of the production process to ensure quality.
- Machine trouble shooting and check detail to be able to identify machine problem to minimize breakdown.
- Liaise with other related departments to complete the whole production processes to ensure a smooth work flow between inter-department and each process.
- Handle daily improvement
- Improve Safety on machine
Basic Salary: RM 2,800 - 4,000
- Language allowance will be provided with N3 or above certificate
- Salary will be decided referring to his/her latest salary
- Increment after 3 months of probation
- Annual evaluation for increment
Maintenance Engineer ID:485342,000 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRShah Alam
Company nature: Manufacturing of Plastic parts for Electrical products
-Routine and Preventive Maintenance schedule planning for In-house machinery, equipment and facilities.
-Ensure production equipment and plant machinery are in serviceable and good working conditions.
-Conduct & coordinate Engineering Evaluation and Fault Analysis for product & process improvement.
-Update & compile various Engineering reports.
-Coordinate with various department on all Engineering issues .
-Maintain Machine, Customer property, Tooling, Jigs & Fixture lists and spare part control.
-Conduct training for Assist Engineer & Technician.
-Any other responsibilities and authorities assigned by the superior from time to time.
Salary Package: up to around RM2,500
- Salary will be referred to your latest salary
- Increment after 3 months of probation & every year
- Meal Allowance & Transportation allowance
Sales Executive (Japanese Speaking)ID:485702,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
1) Organizing sales visits
2) Demonstrating and presenting products
3) Establishing new business
4) Maintaining accurate records & relationship with customers
5) Feedback and support customer’s issues alongside customer service & engineering team
6) Communication/feedback to HQ engineers, competitor’s information, machine’s merits & demerits
7) Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
8) Support superior to achieve sales budget and management’s goals.
9) Expand market share with company’s ideals