45 Jobs for Shah Alam found
Automotive Technical Instructor ID:517214,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
Vocational & Technical School
Location: Shah Alam
To conduct lessons or training for Vocational Automotive courses
To develop and deliver lesson plans following syllabus & curriculum provided for both theory and practical areas
To establish and maintain safety and quality awareness among trainees/students
To validate the proper standard operation procedure to trainees/students
To make certain the adequate, timely and correct supply for tools, equipment and means for the training
To guide, facilitate and motivate trainees/students to enable their competency, skills and knowledge development
To monitor and evaluate the trainees/students’ performance and progress
To conduct Corporate Technical Training courses/programs
To undertake any related task as assigned by company and department
Salary up to RM 5,000 (above considerable)
Details to be shared during the interview
Accounts/Finance Manager - Manufacturing - Good BenefitsID:514858,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRShah Alam
Responsible for Finance/Full set of General Accounting and Costing/budget in Manufacturing for monitor accounting report are in accurate figure and monitor profit and loss of accounting records in time manner
* Reporting to MD and HQ in English (There is a translator to Japanese)
* Monitor overall costing linking system are smoothly functioning with accurate figure during monthly closing
* Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
* Ability to prioritize among competing tasks with critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Excellent time and project management skills and always looking to improve inefficient processes
※End of the month must be busy.
Salary: Basic RM 7,000 - 10,000 + Following Fixed allowance
* Fixed allowance included the salary
Title allowance : RM 700 for Manager level
Toll allowance : RM 95
Attendance allowance: RM 60
Canteen allowance: RM 60
* Parking is available
Their working time 8am - 5pm , if working OT 2 Hour will entitle to claim Food allowance RM 17/OT
Support Executive (Service & Parts Sales)ID:517063,000 MYR ~ 4,200 MYRShah Alam
- Managing inventory / spare parts stock level to ensure prompt supplies by working closely with all relevant department.
- Initiate to conduct stock audit and reconcile with system data
- Prepare monthly Sales Forecasts, Project & Sales Costing and other related report with accuracy and timeliness
- Handle Sales and Project documentation (issue PR, Invoice, Warranty Claim Form, etc)
- Perform department administration functions (labelling, filing, typing, copying, etc)
- Any other related tasks delegated by HOD
IT ManagerID:516868,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRShah Alam
• Primary responsibility is to build and maintain enterprise-level applications to support the company's operation and growth.
• Application development, requirement gathering, solution design, coding for new system/subsystems
• Provide technical support, bug fix, patches, and maintenance to the existing system.
• Generate and maintain appropriate technical documentation, system manuals, workflow processes, procedures, and guidelines. Plan and manage UAT where applicable.
• Monitor and ensure efficient and smooth running of daily operations with minimum downtime covering IT hardware, application system, database, and network infrastructure.
• Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structure
• Proactively analyse the current processes, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
• Maintains the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining and delivering strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
• Manage IT resources by training and coaching, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
• To perform any other tasks or assignments as directed by the management from time to time.
Total Salary = RM 8,000 ~ 12,000
- Bonus：2 months (contractual) in December
- Increment rate：3-5% in January
Sales ExecutiveID:513253,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
Looking for the candidate for participating new sales project, target is South East Asia and India market.
Following up existing clients and also looking for new clients.
-Develop the business network for variety of industries
-Liaise with client and get to know their concern and suggest the proper products
-Share the sample and ask client to test, and reflect the feedback
-Initiative for planning the product exhibition and attend (exhibition plan : Singapore, Malaysia and India)
-Asked to go for overseas business trip if required
Salary Package : RM 3,500 - RM 5,000
-Phone or internet allowance
-Business trip allowance (provided per business trip)
-Bonus (depends on the company performance)
Industrial Machinery - Mechanical engineer ID:509513,100 MYR ~ 3,100 MYRShah Alam
Industry: Manufacturing of machines (only service/sales branch in Malaysia)
Service: Provides plant engineering, maintenance, commissioning, training & lecture, technical support and spare parts.
- You will be in charge of plant design, plumbing design, machine installation and other proposal for whole installation of refrigeration system
- Check the amount of heat required by the customer and order the machine from the supplier accordingly
- Propose and supply refrigeration compressor and spare parts
- Placing orders and importing the necessary goods/parts from factory in other countries (Thailand, Japan, Mexico and etc)
- Preparation of project proposal including order list, cost calculation, quotation and price negotiation when needed
- Prepare for the project competition
- Supporting sales by accompanying for site visit
- After sales and maintenance of installed refrigeration system
- Using Auto CAD for design
- Client/site in charge are mainly located in Selangor
- Business trip when required (from Penang to Johor. Depending on the client's site)
- Outstation: Work at office = 3 : 7 but depending on the project
- Other role to be assigned when required
* Each project takes from 1-2months to over 1 year, depending on the site scale
Salary package is fixed as RM 3,100 total
Basic Salary: RM 2,800
Fixed transportation allowance : RM 300 (for commute)
Company car is provided for site visit
OT : Basic×1.5
Business trip allow: RM40/day, transport and accommodation claimable
*OT is provided but not really encouraged
Software EngineerID:515223,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
1. Able to work independently as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver software platforms
2. Work with other engineers, managers, product Management, QA, and Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
3. Document engineering design and other project documentation
4. Work on new and existing product initiatives, assist with definition of product direction.
Total Salary = RM 3,000 ~ RM 3,500
- AL: 14 days
- PH: All gazetted PH
Business AnalystID:515213,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
1. Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and
2. Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
3. Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
4. Performing requirements analysis.
5. Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
6. Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross functional team members and management.
7. Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
8. Working closely with clients, engineers, and managerial staff.
9. Ensuring solutions meet business needs.
Salary = RM 3,000 ~ RM 3,500
- AL: 14 days
- PH: All gazetted PH
Sales Engineer (Chemical)ID:515253,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
Industry: Sales of chemical products for Semiconductor industry
Job Position: Sales Engineer (Chemical)
• To maintain & grow existing accounts and establish new business accounts in Semiconductor, LED and other industries.
• To visit local and overseas customers at regular bases to participate in joint evaluation and business discussion.
• Establish/maintain good contact with customers and related industry to identify new opportunities and expand existing business.
• To develop marketing strategies and prepare sales & marketing reports for management review.
• To prepare weekly, monthly and other periodical reports required by Management with status update/executive summaries concern as well as course of action to achieve target set.
• Follow-up on all sales prospects.
• Co-operating with the team and other related parties to achieve the company’s goal.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to Management.
*Job nature is more to sales
*Business trip to: KL, Selangor, Penang and overseas
*Service coverage area: Whole Malaysia, Taiwan, China and other Asian countries
Basic Salary: RM 3,500-4,500
- Transportation allowance : mileage calculation from home to the office
- No commission
-Bonus: provided based on company performance
-Company phone or SIM card provided
-Installation of Electrical Equipment- Site Supervisor ID:515324,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
The main work is constructing new factory and maintaining of the factory at electric department.
For example Air conditioner, lighting equipment, Electric wiring , and so on.
Including all electric equipment except Consumer electronics.
- Lead the project as supervisor.
- Supervise the construction site.
- Managing a team of construction coordinators to ensure project is completed.
Their clients are Japanese or Local General contractors.
- Take the leadership and coordinate between general contractors and own employee.