17 Jobs for Perai found
Application Engineer (Senior to Manager)ID:497606,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
Industry: Machine tool manufacturer
Assigned branch: Sales, service and support of the entire product portfolio
Job Title : Application Engineer
Reports To : Application Team Leader and Managing Director
Location : Penang, Malaysia
The primary scope of the Application Engineer is to offer engineering support and provide timely solutions to sales and customers pertaining to the application issues. Complete time studies, test cuts and machine demonstrations as per customer requirements. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performing application engineering work independently and set priorities with knowledge of company goals
Designing and fabricating fixtures/work holding for demonstration, test cuts, and turnkeys
Defining and troubleshooting complex manufacturing/machining processes
Conducting time studies for customer parts with 10% tolerance
Using CAPPS conversational programming, industry standard CAM systems, and direct G-Code/Macro
programming to generate CNC programs for parts processing
Setting up CNC machines with program, tooling, workpiece, and fixtures including 5-axis and mill-turn
Inspecting finished parts for quality and accuracy
Generating engineering proposals for process and turnkey applications
Generating engineering reports and technical documentation
Setting up and program a CMM (coordinate measuring machine)
Generating order intake actively consulting customers on their technical needs together with ASMs
Training customers on equipment after installation
Supporting product presentations during trade shows and open houses
Developing and training others when the need arises
Basic salary: RM6,000 – 8,000 gross per month depending on experience.
- Bonus: 13th month payment will be made in December each year.
- Car Allowance: RM800 gross per month.
- Variable Bonus: A variable bonus will be paid in the quarter 1 of next year after the financial year ends in December.
- Annual Leaves: 15 days per year for the first year of service. For every completed year of continuous service, the annual leave entitlement will be increased by 1 day up to maximum 20 days per year.
- Sick Leaves: As per statutory guideline.
- Other Employee Benefits:
• Group hospitalization and surgical insurance (cashless at network hospitals) for employee, spouse and children.
• Group outpatient clinical and specialist insurance for employee, spouse and children.
• Group life and personal accident insurance program for employees
• Annual health screening for employees
• Follow statutory requirements
Sales Executive/Senior /Manager (Japanese Speaker)ID:497485,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPerai
- Responsible to handle Japan customer based in Asian country.
- Follow up on existing sales/ new Customer and market development, achieving sales target
- Meeting sales targets set of each respective countries assignment
- Leading sales officer to achieve goal
- Compile marketing information, monthly sales report and forecast and report to management
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the superior from time to time
- Overseas travelling when necessary
- Salary: RM5,000 - RM10,000
SMT EngineerID:497455,000 MYR ~ 6,800 MYRPerai
Overall Job Responsibility
• Overall incharge in managing the PCBA/ SMT Machines/ Equipments/ Tools/ Jigs
• Coordinate PCBA NPI event
• To organize customer, supplier and SMM engineering documents, file into designated electronics folder
and ensure it is up-to-date.
• To setup new project Machine program, Machine documents and equipments required, ensure authencity
of documents posted to system and officiate new documents release
• Respond and initiate ECN change run.
• Managing SMT Technician
• Coordinate NPI event for PCBA
• Managing the spare part control
• Register and tracking of line jig and fixture iventory.
• Plan and purchased tools/ jigs/ equipments for PCBA/ SMT machines
• Submit monthly report and improvement activities to superior.
• Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by the superior from time to time.
• To escalate all the Engineering abnormalities to Head of Department
• Raise PR for PBA/ SMT Machine/ Equipments/ Tools/ Jigs
• SMT Machine document maintainance
• Call in machinne/ equipment supplier for maintenance/ breakdown/ improvement support
【Trading Company】 Japanese speaking Sales CoordinatorID:497323,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPerai
Industry: Trading company which mainly sells electronic parts/products
Role: Sales Coordinator
- Handle import & export related documents by liaison with forwarder
- Major clients are Japanese electrical equipment manufacturer. (TV, Phone or other appliances' manufacturers)
- Handle all sales-related documentation
- Mainly based in the office and respond inbound call from clients.
- Preparing the quotation, invoice and any other sales related documents.
Working location : Penang
Salary package: 3,000~,4000 MYR (negotiable)
- 3~5% of annual increment
- Bonus provided
Other allowances will be further discussed during the interview session.
Process EngineerID:497144,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
Overall Job Responsibility:
• To lead and motivate a group of tool makers in providing toolling/technical support to Production in order to achieve departmental goals.
• To ensure manufacturing process are operating efficiently.
• Accountable to develop strategies and execute Production process effectively.
• Provide technical solution through root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions.
• Involve in continuos process improvement of production activities to improve yield performance, production cycle time, quality and cost.
• To plan and implement the preventive maintenance program for mould and machines. To closely work with order departments towards improving product quality and productivity.
• Oversee design, and operation of new equipment installations and Validation new machine
• ECN and 4M change for internal or customer require
• Manage Control Material saving , material usage and model conversion time on production.
• Implement the new product process flow and WI
• Ensure work areas are always kept clean, tidy and all items or equipment are safe and always practice 5S
• Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
Remote Work-Sales Manager ID:495242,000 USD ~ 3,000 USDSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Location: Malaysia (this is a remote position)
• To implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets.
• Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
• Product marketing and dealer development
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
-Basic Salary up to 3,000 USD per month
-Commissions up to 6,000 USD
Other details to be discussed during the interview
Senior Quality EngineerID:496604,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPerai
Successful candidate for this position will be responsible to supervise a team of quality Inspectors on daily quality activities, support Operations on the assurance of quality processes and products compliance with the Standard of Quality Management System and customer requirements. Additionally, promoting continuous improvement in quality manufacturing system for total customer satisfaction.
- Lead, facilitate and participate in the Corrective Action process (8D) investigations, the MRB (Material Review Board) process, the First Article process, Part Certification process, and the Quality System auditing process.
- Develop, revise, and maintain Quality documentation as necessary.
- Coach and supervise a team of quality inspectors.
- Facilitate and participate in continuous improvement efforts utilizing Quality Tools
- Assist customer regarding quality request and issues
- Assist and support other departments in Quality System and Product Quality related issues and coordinate the Quality efforts and initiatives.
- Create quality related reports for internal and external distribution
- Perform supplier audits, internal audits and participate in customer audits following ISO standards and requirements
- Coordinate PPAP report compilation process (including developing, reviewing and approving FMEAs, Control Plans, MSA, GR&R, SPC, etc. as appropriate) with support from other involved parties (e.g., suppliers, engineering & manufacturing partners)
- Provide training on quality alerts and other quality related topics to others within the organization
- Establish and maintain quality data like PPM, DFMEA/PFMEA, 8D, RoHS Compliance, PPAP and Control Plan, SPC, MSA and other quality related data & records
- Work with Operations and Engineering teams to develop methods for quality control & improvement activities
Department Manager (Air & Sea Forwarding)ID:496505,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPerai
- In charge of custom clearance process
- Responsible for freight forwarding rate and operation arrangement negotiation
- Monitor whole forwarding teams
- Involve in business planning and budget planning
Process EngineerID:495413,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPerai
• Modify and designing of machine, jig and tools.
• Responsible for machine/ facility problem, troubleshooting and improvement
• Responsible for new machine/ facility commissioning, set up and layout plan
• Design machine equipment, machinery parts, jig and fixture
• Create machine PM check list
• Responsible for the reviewing of preventive maintenance efficiency
• Responsible for construction work/outsource service arrangement
• To improve machine efficiency
• Prepare, provide and trouble shoot for improvement
• Setting new standard for production and process
• Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems
• Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers
• Develop innovative solutions
• Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards
• Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process
• Advise on corrective actions
• Work with equipment designers and manufacturing officers to develop a cost-effective and working production process
• Ensure projects are completed in time
• Ensure financial budgets are followed
- Transportation Allowance : RM50
- Attendance Allowance : RM60
- Company uniform provided
- Yearly bonus (1 month)
- Increment once a year
- Medical claim: RM25/treatment
Marketing Manager (Medical Device)ID:493258,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Other KL District, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju
- Assist to oversee overall Malaysia sales, budget, costing and review P&L and BS.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Medical Coverage