33 Jobs for Perai found
Assistant Technical ManagerID:524365,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPerai
- Management : System Registration Approval
- Control of manufacturing conditions of production machines
- Management of bedding materials
- Inventory control
- Continually strive or eliminate Production downtime that is directly attibutable to any type of inventory inaccuracy or disruption supply of materials
- Providing quality training when necessary
- Bonus : 1 month(depend on performance)
- Transportation Allowance : RM280
- Meal allowance
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Annual Leave: 13 days (Within 2 years)
Sales Engineer / Sales ManagerID:524684,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
A high-performing Sales Engineer to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the Company competitive and innovative. He/she will be responsible for explore and develop market for standard metrology technology in different industries such as automotive, machine tools, bearing and Die & Mould etc….
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the Sales Manager
- Define & list potential customers
- Develop new customer segment
- Establish first contact and promote Mahr products, generate inqueries
- Work out project proposals, explain and negotation with customers
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships and understanding their needs
- Indentify emerging markets and markets shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- frequent travelling is required for customer visit
-Bonus linked to KPI
-AL 14 days
-Work from home
Equipment/Machine EngineerID:523653,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
-Work majority in Penang repair and maintain equipment
-Install the machine and after service
-Help customer improve yield
-Car park claim when visit customers
-Bonus depends on company profitability and performance.
Sales in PenangID:523426,000 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRPerai
As a sales, you will both develop new clients and follow up existing clients.
Sales coverage area will be from Penang to Ipoh.
■ Position details
- The report line is a sales manager (Japanese GM). You will learn technical skill under service engineers.
- In charge of whole sales of mounting equipment such as solder printers, mounting machines and inspection systems
- Responsible to serve existing customers and new customers. (Clients ratio...New: Existing = 3:7)
- To provide professional advice, proposal and support to customers.
- Handle customer enquiries & issue anything related to sales.
- Performs any duties as assigned by the superiors
Salary package: RM 6,000- RM 8,500
- Handphone allowance : RM80/per month
- Transportation allowance
・Transportation for business trip:
-Mileage,Toll, Parking fee is claimable
-Travel allowance: RM40/day
*only for more than 2 days trip or day trip over 150km
Process Development EngineerID:523184,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPerai
• Develops process and production concepts for improvement of existing processes, implementation of new processes or new products.
• Executes process and production line optimizations.
• Prepares requirement and performance specifications for machines and devices for production of new products for peripheral devices in cooperation with internal and external authorities and agrees upon those with customers.
• Prepares cost and time schedules and monitors their compliance.
• Identifies necessary production processes and capacities.
• Prepares concepts and implements these together with customers.
• Prepares performance specifications and requirement profiles for technical production lines and equipment.
3. New Products and Processes
• Supports development department in dimensioning of new products and production processes
• Participates in site decision of new products.
• Plans, coordinates and controls production tests and putting into service of new production lines and processes in corporation with production. Launches new production lines into production in corporation with manufacturing.
• Prepares engineering data files such as manufacturing instructions, manuals, process plans, etc.
• Oversees different initiatives or projects, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of sponsor.
Other tasks as assigned.
Salary up to RM 10,000
Details to be shared during the interview
Logistics Specialist ID:522333,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
1. Managing Warehouse and Import/Export Operation in compliance with company’s policies and vision
2. Working with 3PL & overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations
3. Manage Malaysia Import & Export Operation, including:
a. Global Trade Management (GTM System) Operation,
b. License/Permit Application
c. Strategic Control Parts & Dangerous Goods Management
d. Forwarders Management include Freight, Transport, Crating/Uncrating & Movers Co-ordination
4. Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
5. Prepare annual budget
6. Liaise with HQ, Service Providers, and Internal & External Customers
7. Create and Update SOP
8. Maintain an effective filing system of documentations
Salary Package: RM 3,000 - RM 4,000
- Handphone allowance RM100
- AL : 14 days
- Insurance (optional)
- Bonus (depends on the company performance)
【Penang】Service EngineerID:521355,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
Reporting to both the Assistant Service Manager and Service Manager, the primary scope of the Service Engineer is to provide maintenance and repair assistance of CNC machine tools equipment and controls on location or by telephone to customers.
The Service Engineer will establish and build exemplary communication and relationships with customers.
The individual manages difficult customer situations in a positive manner, responds promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• On-site installation and commissioning of machines and components.
• Diagnostics and troubleshooting for our customers’ diverse technical issues.
• Provide solutions to fix any problems that arise, and carry out on-site repairs.
• Carry out machine maintenance work.
• Create and update documentation of technical information.
• Develop, prepare, generate, and analyze ongoing and ad-hoc special reports pertaining to Service.
• Collaborate with the spare parts coordinator by determining parts required by the customer and ensuring timely delivery of spare parts.
• Establish and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Comply with all safety polices, practices and procedures.
• Train and develop others as and when the need arises.
• Other duties as assigned by the Company.
Cover area : North part of Malaysia (Kedah, Penang, Ipoh etc)
Salary package: RM 5,000 - RM 7,000
- Car allowance : RM 1,000
- Petrol card is given to visit the client site
AL : starts from 15 days
• Medical coverage
• Group Life and Personal Accident Insurance
• Follow statutory requirements
Bonus : company & individual performance bonus
*All the benefits are subject to the company performance
Purchasing ManagerID:521194,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
- To purchase Parts through negotiation of cost and deadline to Electronic components company(existing client)
- Overall efforts to reduce costs.
- To report to purchasing manager and take practical action.
- Securing the missing parts and negotiating with each supplier.
- Supports all purchases to secure related parts.
‐AL:8days(first year),after that additional 2days every year(Maximum 20days)
‐MC:14days(first year),after that additional 4days every year(Maximum 22days)
‐Perfect attendance prize
‐Long-term work award
Secretary, CEO Office (Japanese Speaker)ID:520203,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPerai
1. The Executive will provide high-level administrative support to the President & CEO and other senior staff of the organization.
2. Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
3. Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
4. Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
5. Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes in English and Japanese language.
6. Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
7. Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
8. Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Penang Bridge toll reimbursement if live on Penang island
- Uniform, canteen, pleasant working environment in a stable company.
- AL: 14 days below 5 years’ service, 21 days above 5 years’ service.
- PH: We adhere to all National and Penang State holidays.
Sales ExecutiveID:519862,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPerai
- Following up existing client in initial stage.
- Develop new clients (not much in North region).
- Outstation travelling is necessary, depends on clients assigned.
- Assisted by sales coordinator in documentation and shipment.