17 Jobs for Perai found
Purchasing RepresentativeID:500982,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPerai
- To purchase Parts through negotiation of cost and deadline to Electronic components company(existing client)
- Overall efforts to reduce costs.
- To report to purchasing manager and take practical action.
- Securing the missing parts and negotiating with each supplier.
- Supports all purchases to secure related parts.
‐AL:8days(first year),after that additional 2days every year(Maximum 20days)
‐MC:14days(first year),after that additional 4days every year(Maximum 22days)
‐Perfect attendance prize
‐Long-term work award
Finance Executive ID:500743,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPerai
- Assist in the AR functions, such as invoicing and collections.
- Assist in GST submission.
- Responsible to liaise with customer for dispute matter on invoicing and returns.
- Responsible for AR reconciliation.
- Processing and reporting all invoicing and collection in Penang.
- Responsible to liaise with customer for dispute matter on invoicing and returns.
- Resolving problems/issues pertaining to AR.
- Managing placement for fund and fund for payment.
- Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
- Meal subsidy
- Toll claimable (Island to Mainland)
- Millage claim (Mainland to Mainland)
- Yearly increment
PCB Design SpecialistID:500694,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
The PCB Design Specialist designs and develops complex detailed layouts of printed circuit boards. Collaborates in developing state-of-the-art designs of new or modified, RF printed circuit boards. Establishes design standards and configurations. Works from preliminary schematics, part lists and basic description of the board function, configuration and arrangement as defined by engineering. May perform the checking of design layouts and detailed drawings.
• Create PCB/PCBA design using Altium software with input from both mechanical & electrical engineers.
• Create schematics and modify as directed by engineers.
• Able to create library symbols/ footprint for component used
• Study PCB design trends and processes, and then evaluate and implement those processes
• Conduct design feasibility studies to evaluate the PCB design goals for packaging, cost, manufacturing and system performance.
• Perform complex and difficult CAD and CAE tasks requiring extensive skill and knowledge of equipment capabilities, applications techniques and design limitations.
• Ensure PCBs are designed observing the principle of design for test (DFT) and design for manufacturability (DFM).
• Propose PCB design trade-offs to the engineering design team for resolution and implementation.
• Communicate with fabrication vendors for quotations and purchase requisitions also responsible to engineering questions (EQ) from PCB fabricators.
• Understands the requirements for a quality design and strives to achieve the requirements before releasing the product to manufacturing.
• Understands the driving PCB technology and process trends and their application to company’s designs.
• Coordinate with Engineering, Test, Quality and Manufacturing during the PCB design and fabrication process.
• Resolve PCB design issues with fabrication and manufacturing vendors.
• Participate and provide input into the PCB design specifications and standards with respect to product design, electrical design, manufacturing and various regulatory agency requirements to determine design trade-offs necessary to meet design goals and produce high quality PCB's at the lowest cost and within schedule.
Senior Quality Management System (QMS)Engineer ID:500405,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
Overall Job Responsibility
• Be the Quality Management Representative for the company regarding Quality Management System
• Responsible for operating Quality Management system and lead audits across all areas of business functions
• Responsible in ensuring the integrity of the company's Quality Management System in compliance to
ISO 14001, AS 9100, Regulatory requirements.
• Oversee effective implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) throughout the company, including any business accreditations
• Review and write procedures and processes to support QMS development, analyse current and future procedural needs. Organise and maintain the plant internal audit system and corrective action reporting system
• Conduct Quality systems audits and assist in training /guidance to internal auditors
• To liaise with external Customers and auditors related to plant Quality System matters.
• Responsible to coordinate and observe customer audit proper during the audit, acknowledge and follow up on all non compliance raised.
• Recommend for necessary actions to be taken for areas not meeting the specified quality system.
• To coordinate and prepare the Management Review Meeting and report KPI across all department accordingly to schedule.
• To oversee document control activities according to documented procedures.
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities, such as Error Proofing and MSA
• Assist with training of quality awareness
• To perform any other duties assigned by superior from time to time
Senior Manufacturing EngineerID:499864,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
1. Execute our production
• Apply high engineering standards to our production chain
• Oversee production of engineered parts - from design to finished product
• Assist with design & refinement of necessary tools (e.g. jigs & fixtures)
• Help prepare accurate project budgets and estimates for quotation
• Interact with customers to understand their needs & share our capabilities
2. Optimize our current process
• Identify & develop improvements to our CAD/CAM & CNC machining processes
• Conduct engineering studies to reduce input & production cost (e.g. material cost, operating programs and methods)
• Test and refine our SOPs
• Improve on the yield of all outgoing products.
• Coordinates vendor audits for outsourced products
3. Develop new processes
• Initiate new methods to improve utilization and efficiency (e.g. machines, tool life)
• Recommend new equipment to deliver capabilities needed by customers
4. Broaden your experience
• Access all our production facilities (incl. non-CNC manufacturing) and suggest necessary changes
• Other engineering duties may be assigned from time to time
Product Sales Executive (Penang / Kedah ) ID:499822,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other Kedah District
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
Warehouse cum Logistics SupervisorID:498736,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPerai
This position is responsible for Warehouse Management & Logistics functions to ensure effective management of warehouse operation; logistics and trade compliance operational operational activities.
• Accountable for the overall warehouse and logistics operations including receiving, warehousing/inventory control, pick-pack-ship, and distribution of raw material, components, supplies, and finished goods inventory.
• Responsible for ensuring a safe warehouse work environment by monitoring associate performance, equipment, tools, and employee/warehouse work areas
• Maintains inventory accuracy with appropriate materials transactions. Communicate schedules release data and all other logistics/materials requirement information to buyers, planners, manufacturing, and other teams.
• Maintains a high standard of warehouse housekeeping/sanitation, supporting a lean work environment.
• Leads, develops, and mentors direct reports; Provides ongoing coaching and feedback to direct reports.
• Sets expectations and hold associates accountable; fair, consistent, respectful, and professional at all times.
• Plans and organizes daily and near term workload for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
• Delivers department goals and objectives while supporting the broader organization.
• Interact and communicate with all levels of leadership; internally and externally (customer & vendors).
• Promotes and delivers continuous improvement processes and programs.
• Manages the balance of safety, quality, and productivity performance to achieve business goals.
• Collaborates and coordinates with peers to meet or exceed all KPIs, goals, and objectives.
• Responsible for individual career growth and development, as a contribution to support the development of a strong leadership team and warehouse operation
• Ensures that established policies, rules and regulations, and procedures are followed
• Develops, implements and trains personnel on policy work instructions, to ensure operational compliance.
• First point of contact for local site operational escalations involving transportation, warehousing, brokerage operations, and packaging, and crating issue resolution.
• Administers import & export customs policies, tools, and guidelines in line with corporate guidelines and policies. Ensures site compliancy to local regulatory rules and regulations.
• Accountable for local customs/governmental import and export statistical reporting requirements and compliance to governmental classification & regulatory licensing requirements.
• Manages daily site logistics operations, processes, workflows, and escalation management through proactive interaction with key stakeholders including manufacturing, planning, order fulfillment, materials management, and other supply chain teams.
• Accountable to monitor and approve site logistics spend involving freight payment
Sales Executive/Senior /Manager (Japanese Speaker)ID:497485,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPerai
- Responsible to handle Japan customer based in Asian country.
- Follow up on existing sales/ new Customer and market development, achieving sales target
- Meeting sales targets set of each respective countries assignment
- Leading sales officer to achieve goal
- Compile marketing information, monthly sales report and forecast and report to management
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the superior from time to time
- Overseas travelling when necessary
- Salary: RM5,000 - RM10,000
Remote Work-Sales Manager ID:495242,000 USD ~ 3,000 USDSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
• To implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets.
• Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
• Product marketing and dealer development
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
-Basic Salary up to 3,000 USD per month
-Commissions up to 6,000 USD
Other details to be discussed during the interview