13 Jobs for Perai found
Engineer (Japanese Speaker) ID:489533,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPerai
- Research and testing of material, components, end products to improve product quality
- Reverse engineering - research and testing of competitors' products for technology transfer to improve product quality
- Develop and maintain BOM
- Communicate with Japan about new model
- Handle some new model co ordinate with QC and production control
- Deal with sale about spec
- Evaluate and execute innovative solution for product quality and process improvement
- Carry out any other duties as directed by the company for the purpose to improve production efficiency and product quality
HR ExecutiveID:491673,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPerai
- Responsible for the administration of the HR department policies and procedures. Other HR functions include payroll, employment matters, recruitment & selection, on-boarding, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and development, grievance handling, staff welfare, safety and health and corporate initiatives support in HR
- Attending to matters related to employee relations and counseling of employees on disciplinary issues in compliances with local labor laws and immigration related matters
- Assist in employee handbook reviews and updates
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects and also involvement in HR strategic planning, policies and procedures
- Back-up support on Payroll administration
- To support in other HR Admin related matters
Purchasing ExecutiveID:491843,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPerai
- To check the pricing, make the comparison data for all the purchase activity
- To carry out costing analysis and contribute ideas on material cost reduction
- To keep the Approved Vendor List updated.
- To liaise with suppliers for all materials purchases.
- To review, verify and check the details of Purchase Orders (PO) & Delivery Order (DO)
- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and negotiating with suppliers to constantly strive for best purchase price while maintaining the highest level of quality, reliability and service.
- To issue P/O to vendors for the material planning requirement.
- Expediting & follow up with vendors on time materials delivery as materials planning requirement.
- Handle ad-hoc Purchasing and other related activities as assigned by the Management from time to time.
Production Controller ID:491251,800 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRPerai
- Verification and follow up daily production order sheet progress.
- Updating and verification daily production reports progress.
- Updating and verification production completed order sheet data.
- Updating daily production meeting arrangement and minutes
- Monitor and follow up daily new order database progress.
- Weekly shipment schedule listing (3 times weekly)
- Update raw material incoming and using.
- Issue new order sheet
- Support production section on paper works
- Practice good housekeeping in work area, tidy and safe for conductive work environment.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by superior / management.
Import Assistant ID:491242,000 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRPerai
- Coordinate all import shipping operations to ensure timely shipments
- Handle full set of shipping documents for import operation
- Coordinate with forwarder/customer on shipment documents accurately
- Negotiation of transportation/freight price rate
- Work closely with shipping agencies for all Custom related issues
- Undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by your superior
Production Control Department ManagerID:491126,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRPerai
- Accountable for overall planning and logistics operation to support customer order.
- Generate budget plan and execution.
- Manage and promote improvement based on Quality, Cost and Delivery.
- Control of inventory and monitor Production Planning
- Monitor operation system with related department and compile effective materials for monthly Inventory, Sales and Production.
- Develops strategic planning, supply chain business analysis related to support and assessment of business need.
- Implement flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process and add value
- Maintain and improve planning scheduling tools for increase of accuracy, business performance and KPI set by Management.
- Identify and spot any of the opportunity for the existing process improvement activities and cost saving program.
- Responsible on human motivation and development.
- Perform any other assignment request by Management from time to time.
Operation ManagerID:490758,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
• Responsible for client relations, resources planning, staffs development, all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals, materials, equipment and machinery, reporting, logistic planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Operation Department.
• Responsible to improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Responsible to review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
• Responsible to ensure client satisfaction by meeting deadlines and reducing cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
• All activities should be in line with the Company’s objectives and must be conducted in a manner that is appropriate with the Company’s image
Minimum Job Expectations
• To assist Head of Department in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans, manage & motivate subordinates to achieve the objectives of the Operation Department, which will be in line with the objective of the Company.
• To control and utilize manpower effectively through planning, organizing and scheduling to maximize operations and administrations within budget. Monitor and control cost in order to maximize profit successfully for all current projects.
• To analyze and resolve project issues at site in timely and accurate manner. Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
• To improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize efficiency. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• To prepare, maintains complete and up-to-date records and prepare relevant reports and analysis for management.
• To coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
• To assist HRD Department in recruitment and placement of required staff; establishment of operation organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance of subordinates.
• To manage and coordinate preparing of contingency plan to ensure no shortage of labor supply.
• To organize and coordinate, monitor and manage all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals, equipment and machinery and to monitor logistic planning and stock control of cleaning chemicals, thus ensuring all chemical dilution and SDS are properly follow by subordinates.
• To ensure timely order & delivery of stock from various suppliers, timely servicing of machinery & equipment and to source for the most efficient machine, good quality chemical and toiletries that suit to our operation.
• To ensure customer satisfaction by meeting due dates and reducing the cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
• Continually work towards service excellence through observation of operational systems and processes during day-to-day work.
• To conduct random inspection at all buildings physically ensure services are conducted as per schedules, to discuss & resolute measures to improve the services conducted periodically thus improving relationship with client.
• To promote good staff rapport and to strengthen employee relationship / motivate them to ensure high productivity.
• Provide leadership, direction, coaching and feedback to Assistant Operation Manager, Service Manager / Officer for continual process improvement efforts so that operations can operate at an optimal cost with highest efficiencies.
• To deliver the priorities, targets, goals, and ISO objectives set out in the strategic plans, align to the company’s core values, mission and vision statements.
• To promote Safety and Health within the team and raise awareness amongst all service crew of appropriate Safety and Health Regulations.
• Adhere and comply with company ISO 9001 processes and ensure all activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment act and equality laws.
• To assist and perform all ad-hoc assignment as and when assigned.
• Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
Software Engineer ID:490413,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPerai
a. To study in depth the whole system and then to suggest improvements and develop up-to-date the automation aspect of all the systems, equipment’s, projects, jobs that the company embarks on and assigned to you.
b. To design, update and implement existing and new software, technology for automation.
c. To liaise with other team members for support and implementation of automation systems, projects, jobs.
d. To carry out testing, commissioning and troubleshooting of automation systems, jobs assigned to you.
e. To provide after-sales service, technical software automation support to customers.
f. To liaise with clients or consultants on their requirements of the automation, technical specifications and compliance.
g. To handle customer complaint, inquiry or serves requested that are related to your job function of company work.
h. To closely monitor progress of work and ensure the scope of work given is within specifications requirements and on schedule.
i. To prepare presentation, training of software development and programming for customers and team members when the need arises.
j. To work closely with other departments that are related to Research & Development and Engineering.
k. Promote ISO 9001, other relevant quality, product and certification maintained by company.
l. To do computer and server maintenance when necessary.
m. To do additional task given by superior.
Production Line Engineer (Stamping) ID:487853,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPerai
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Ensure operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Create and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolve personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Stop Press, Raise P/R, Manpower, OT arrangement, Oracle Transaction & Issue IDN/MRF.
- - Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
Warehouse cum Logistics SupervisorID:489336,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPerai
This position is responsible for Warehouse Management & Logistics functions to ensure effective management of warehouse operation; logistics and trade compliance operational operational activities.
• Accountable for the overall warehouse and logistics operations including receiving, warehousing/inventory control, pick-pack-ship, and distribution of raw material, components, supplies, and finished goods inventory.
• Responsible for ensuring a safe warehouse work environment by monitoring associate performance, equipment, tools, and employee/warehouse work areas
• Maintains inventory accuracy with appropriate materials transactions. Communicate schedules release data and all other logistics/materials requirement information to buyers, planners, manufacturing, and other teams.
• Maintains a high standard of warehouse housekeeping/sanitation, supporting a lean work environment.
• Leads, develops, and mentors direct reports; Provides ongoing coaching and feedback to direct reports.
• Sets expectations and hold associates accountable; fair, consistent, respectful, and professional at all times.
• Plans and organizes daily and near term workload for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
• Delivers department goals and objectives while supporting the broader organization.
• Interact and communicate with all levels of leadership; internally and externally (customer & vendors).
• Promotes and delivers continuous improvement processes and programs.
• Manages the balance of safety, quality, and productivity performance to achieve business goals.
• Collaborates and coordinates with peers to meet or exceed all KPIs, goals, and objectives.
• Responsible for individual career growth and development, as a contribution to support the development of a strong leadership team and warehouse operation
• Ensures that established policies, rules and regulations, and procedures are followed
• Develops, implements and trains personnel on policy work instructions, to ensure operational compliance.
• First point of contact for local site operational escalations involving transportation, warehousing, brokerage operations, and packaging, and crating issue resolution.
• Administers import & export customs policies, tools, and guidelines in line with corporate guidelines and policies. Ensures site compliancy to local regulatory rules and regulations.
• Accountable for local customs/governmental import and export statistical reporting requirements and compliance to governmental classification & regulatory licensing requirements.
• Manages daily site logistics operations, processes, workflows, and escalation management through proactive interaction with key stakeholders including manufacturing, planning, order fulfillment, materials management, and other supply chain teams.
• Accountable to monitor and approve site logistics spend involving freight payment