7 Jobs for Perai found
S&M Executive [Penang}ID:469833,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPerai
* To support in overall sales operation including commercial, logistics and JIT operation
(Shipment monitoring, inventory control and delivery monitoring)
* To liaise with exporters for orders, price negotiation and product availability
* To follow up closely on the potential new business opportunities and existing business
* To identify and resolve business problem through discussion and negotiation with the supplier and customers
* To ensure all sales and customer documentation including all mandated report is up to date, available and presented on time
* To responsible for the sales collection and adhere to credit control
* To ensure effective and clear communication within the sales team , customer, supplier and others department across the organization
* To execute any additional duties as assigned by Management from time to time
To be advice during the interview
Safety OfficerID:468523,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPerai
This company producing a wide range of products including Die Cast, Machining, Injection Mould, Sub-Assembly and Assembly such as HDD, AV Machinery, Tools, Automobiles, Optical Device, Radio and etc, has accorded us extensive experience in a great diversity of development.
-Report any factory matters related to project requirements on safety, security and environmental issues.
- Develop, implement, monitor and review project safety plans and procedures to be implemented in all factory areas.
- Conduct regular factory inspection with safety and health committee.
- Conduct periodic factory safety and health audits.
- Coordinate safety & health committee meeting with all relevant parties.
- Ensure safety and health plan compliance at factory is well documented and records maintained well.
- Lease with local authorities (JKKP, DOE and etc.) on related matters.
- Develop job safety analysis on risk management plans for high risk work at factory
【ペナン勤務★日系大手グループの繊維会社】法人担当（営業・デリバリー）ID:468195,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPerai
Assistant Sales Manager/Senior Sales Engineer (Perai) ID:466716,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPerai
We are exporting, selling, instrumenting, engineering, equipment installation, panel making, software development, support service and maintenance business of automation equipment and systems for industrial and building.
1. Developing of Malaysia sales of the company range of advanced automation products and systems.
2. Expand new market and maintain good relationship with customers.
3. Leading, supervising, training, coaching and motivating sales team.
4. Prepare monthly sales report, annual sales budget and market planning.
5. Working closely with management on expansion plan.
6. Update customers on company’s new products regularly and obtain their feedback.
7. Proactive on customer needs.
Basic Salary RM 4000~ RM 5000
Medical Claim including direct family
details to be discussed during the interview.
Software Support Engineer (Perai) ID:460362,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPerai
Malaysia manufacturing company with wide networks over the world. Produced some of the finest storage tanks and LPG pressure vessels designed and built to standards of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), British Standards and Australian Standards Its scope extends to spherical storage tanks, steel design and fabrication works, steel structures, cystallizers, machineries and other custom-made equipment including ELIXIR electronic LPG filling equipment system which is certified approved ATEX and IECEX.
a. To study in depth the whole system and then to suggest improvements and develop up-to-date the automation aspect of all the systems, equipment’s, projects, jobs that the company embarks on and assigned to you.
b. To design, update and implement existing and new software, technology for automation.
c. To liaise with other team members for support and implementation of automation systems, projects, jobs.
d. To carry out testing, commissioning and troubleshooting of automation systems, jobs assigned to you.
e. To provide after-sales service, technical software automation support to customers.
f. To liaise with clients or consultants on their requirements of the automation, technical specifications and compliance.
g. To handle customer complaint, inquiry or serves requested that are related to your job function of company work.
h. To closely monitor progress of work and ensure the scope of work given is within specifications requirements and on schedule.
i. To prepare presentation, training of software development and programming for customers and team members when the need arises.
j. To work closely with other departments that are related to Research & Development and Engineering.
k. Promote ISO 9001, other relevant quality, product and certification maintained by company.
l. To do computer and server maintenance when necessary.
m. To do additional task given by superior.
Total Package RM 2800-RM 4150
Annual Leaves 14 days
Fixed bonus 1 month
Variable bonus up to 3 months depending on performance
Embedded Software EngineerID:462394,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
Successful candidate for this position will be responsible for embedded software development within the wireless technology device industry developing state of the art consumer, medical, and industrial products for a wide range of wireless device applications, applied wireless technologies include; Bluetooth, WiFi, LoRaWAN, and proprietary solutions predominately in the 900MHz and 2.4GHz bands.
• Lead software development engineering projects following a formal process,
including: requirement development and analysis, architecture design and optimization, communication protocol development, high and low-level software development, code reviews, use of software standards, and testing
• Prepare, review and approve documents, including requirements analysis, design, unit testing plans, release notes and user guides etc. while working closely with customers and other technical leaders.
• Design, implement, test and debug complex embedded systems software.
• Coordinate and participate in software design reviews and code reviews.
• Develop test protocols and procedures for design verification.
• Collaborate effectively with a team of other highly skilled interdisciplinary
• Work closely with Project Management to plan and track project milestones
and project issues/risks.
Field Application Engineer (FAE) - Analog & PowerID:444163,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
* Drive design in and product promotional activities in Malaysia
* Provide technical support to customers design
* Spearhead development of new demand creation accounts
* Conduct regular seminars and training
* Align and Coordinate with suppliers for all technical promotion activities
To be advice during interview