1 Jobs for Pahang found
Maintenance ManagerID:5294715,000 MYR ~ 25,000 MYRPahang
1. Responsible for the maintenance and runability of the entire Paper Mill, RCF Plants, Converting plant and warehouse’s installed Mechanical equipment and Electrical (high and low voltage), Instrumentation and Automation Control Systems.
2. Manage a team to achieve:
o Build up PVM modern and supervise the execution.
o Analyses equipment problem and conduct failure mode evaluation, root cause analyses and propose feasible short-term solution and long-term preventive actions.
o Sufficient planning , coordination and execution of plant maintenance activities to ensure compliance to schedule, procedures and statutory requirement.
o Maintenance spare parts list & parts optimization, updating and accurate of the correct specifications required.
o Development and establishment of maintenance work standard of procedures and job safety analysis to enhance safety and achieving zero LTI.
o Evaluation of training needs for subordinates to develop their skills and competency. Introduces the latest maintenance technology and practices to ensure AHP’s competitiveness.
3. Responsible for annual budget preparation and regular review to ensure maintenance cost is within budget.
4. Ensure all maintenance activities are in compliance with AHP’s safety health and environmental policies, procedures and guidelines.
5. Manage human resource which comprises team of Managers, Engineer, Technical Executives, technicians, contractors and helpers in Mills to achieve the highest possible productivity, resource utilization and work load levelling.
6. Identifies, recommends and executes improvement programs / projects and capex projects.
7. Participates in design review of project & improvement activities of production process.
8. To carry out any other duties as directed by the Company Management.
9. Exploring new technology and/or equipment which will bring benefits or upgrading knowledge of the team.