3 Jobs for Other Johor District found
[Johor Baru][Japanese Speaker]Property Sales AssistantID:469204,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYROther Johor District
Scope of works :
1.To handle sales and rental of property – viewing, liaising with agents/lawyers/regulatory bodies and property administration for the said property
2. To prospect to new Japanese customers for sales and rental
3. To handle all scopes of paperwork and keep updated on latest news and policies related to Property market in JB and Singapore
4. Manage and update website for JB Office with latest property updates
5. To handle inquiries regarding property for sales and rental from owners
6. To attend appointments on behalf of company and update the company
7. To manage property maintenance, renovation matters and defect check for our customers
8. To source and arrange for potential suppliers and their services – such as renovation, air cond service, plumbing etc etc…
9. To handle and assist for daily office schedule, arrange appointments and property tours
10. To arrange company driver’s assignments, appointments and schedule
11. To prepare and monitor clients accounts for properties taken care by the company. To report to clients regarding statute payments such as quit rent, assessment, maintenance fee, sinking fund and tax
12. To assist for translation of documents from Japanese to English
13. To research for international schools, hotels, residences, hospitals and places of interest for details, and schedule for viewing to arrange tour related packages and products.
1. To assist and support general administrative work and answer telephone calls.
2. To answer reception door bell and welcome guests, receive postal and courier documents.
3. To assist in any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management from time to time.
Key Performance Index of your position:
-Accurate work on time and follow-up
-Prepare reports efficiently.
-Maintain proper processing for Property matters
-Avoid delays and follow standard of service instructed by company
-Show good team-work with colleagues
-Show initiatives and make suggestions for improvement of services to customers
Salary RM 4,500-5,000
-bonus: two times a year
Factory Manager or Assistant Factory ManagerID:466555,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYROther Johor District
■Managing other workers
-as above, 5 members
-Managing & monitor all process in factory/ Warehouse
-get great results from subordinates
-handle a equipment installation
-handle a gas piping work
-Make a shipping schedule
▽big advantage(not must)
-plan, design, manage the high pressure gas monitoring equipment
-High pressure gas plumbing/estimate, quantity about incidental work
TBD (shift-work system）8:30-17:00 / 17:00-21:00
the above：including all allowance
Senior Sales/ Asst . Manager - Johor Home Based ID:444793,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
Start with handling existing client and then slowly explore the market in Johor and maybe Malacca area.
Up to 2 times outstation to HQ Klang for training and meeting
Understanding client’s need and do client visits
Flexible on time according to client’s need
Be open to learning, training and changes as the business is expanding and improving
If there is PC fair event might need to attend or dinner function as well
Required to do the survey and marketing trending report to update during monthly meeting.
- RM 3,000 - RM 5,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session)