15 Jobs for Mont Kiara found
【VISA不要の方限定】受付および通訳アシスタントID:494915,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRMont Kiara
基本給与: 5,000~7,000 MYR
MC: 14 日
AL: 10 日 (2年目からは14日)
【JP speaker】 Receptionist cum medical translatorID:494403,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRMont Kiara
You will be working as a receptionist which will liaise with patients directly.
If you are someone likes to serve customers with a good hospitality, would be very much suitable for this position.
- Perform as a receptionist, serve walk-in & call-in customers
- Make a booking for call-in customers
- Dealing with insurance companies
- Provide a medical translation and guidance in between doctors and patients for consultation
- Monitoring petty cash (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Miscellaneous roles related to daily operation
- Report to doctors
Remote Work-Sales Manager ID:495242,000 USD ~ 3,000 USDSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Location: Malaysia (this is a remote position)
• To implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets.
• Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
• Product marketing and dealer development
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
-Basic Salary up to 3,000 USD per month
-Commissions up to 6,000 USD
Other details to be discussed during the interview
Project Manager (Restaurant/Outlet store)ID:496963,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMont Kiara
Company: This is a subcontractor company providing design and construction services for mainly Japanese restaurants and commercial outlets/ Retail stores.
Main role: supervising the construction project.
Job scope includes but not limited to:
- Be in charge of whole proceed of interior construction project including; Process management, safety management, quality control, drawing check, follow up closely with landlord, having meetings with contractors, making daily reports
- Attend meeting with clients for the construction project
- Coordinate with stakeholders and manage the project schedule
- Liaise with contractors and supervise the operators at site
- Follow up the construction progress time to time and make sure it is as scheduled.
- Liaise with supportive staff, Manager or Japan HQ for project planning
- Send a request for interior design to Japan HQ (basically design will be handled by Japan side)
- Creation of BQ (Bill of Quantities)
- in charge of SHOP DRAWING if capable
* Most of the clients are Japanese company (to be expanding into local clients in the future)
* There is a good career opportunities
Salary package : 3,000 ~ 5,000 MYR *open for discussion
Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
Marketing & Sales ExecutiveID:496613,400 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRMont Kiara
• Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers.
• Identifies potential opportunities with new and existing customers and understand their business activities and requirements.
• Provide marketing and sales plan/forecast to direct superiors & above.
• Prepare budget being tasked by superior & above.
• Meet and exceeding Sales Budget
• Coordinate with Business Units and/or factories for management of customers’ forecasts.
• Plan and ensure smooth delivery to customer.
• Work closely with Business Units and factories representatives for new customers development activities.
• Carry out any job that is being assigned by direct superior & above for achievement of department and business targets.
to be advice during interview
HR & Admin ExecutiveID:495353,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRMont Kiara
● Handle recruitment processes, such as posting advertisements, phone screening for shortlisting, arranging interviews, employment contracts, etc. aligned with local regulations, company policies and procedures.
● Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures followed by managers
and staff. Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
● Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
● Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
● Update and manage employees' monthly payroll.
● Manage IT hardware / software and provide simple IT support.
● Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
● Liaise with employees, suppliers, contractors and secretary.
● Coordinate and provide administrative support for board meetings.
● Negotiate vendor contracts to identify cost-saving opportunities. Supervise and coordinate maintenance of all office equipment and assets.
● Assist on expatriate and dependent's visa and provide housing support.
● Translate Japanese documents and provide administrative support for the
manager, such as scheduling and travel arrangements.
● To liaise and handle application procedures with government agency .
● Perform other duties as assigned.
- Season Parking provided
- Any cost on travel (e.g. office to Daiso warehouse, banks etc) reimbursed
- Bonus provided once a year. (only if you worked for more than 1 year)
- AL 12days/year
- MC 14days/year (RM50 per claim)
- Annual medical checkup
- Maternity leave
Sales Executive (Mechanical and Machinery Parts)ID:493242,600 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRMont Kiara
- Identify the right clientele to propose company mechanical and machinery parts.
- Establish new customer base to expand company sales.
- Visit domestic and overseas clients for sales presentation and after sales follow up.
- Support sales administration process such as invoice issuance, shipping, delivery and etc.
- Deal with suppliers and inventory management.
- Customer/ Supplier Relationship Management after work.
- Fixed Transportation allowance: RM 100
- Parking & Toll: Claimable with Receipt & - Season pass parking provided at office building
- Business Trip Mileage Claim: RM 0.70/km
- Medical Fee Claim: RM 150/Month with receipt
- Increment and Bonus : Year end appraisal, based on Performance (Nov/Dec)
- Travel allowance:
> RM 65/day (outstation domestically)
> RM 95/day (outstation to ASEAN)
> RM 120/Day (outstation to other countries)
- Bonus yearly (depends on Sales Amount)
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- AL: 10 days
- Travel Insurance
- PA Insurance
- No commission
Marketing Manager (Medical Device)ID:493258,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Other KL District, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju
- Assist to oversee overall Malaysia sales, budget, costing and review P&L and BS.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Medical Coverage
- FMCG (Oral Care Products) -Business Development Assistant Manager / Executive ID:493164,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRMont Kiara
Reporting to Japanese MD,
• Manage sales of Oral and Health Care products through Dentist market.
• Maintain good working relationship with distributors and customers.
• Analyze markets and judge good timing of new business launches.
need to travel whole Malaysia in the future.
firstly, around KL.
-RM 4000 to 7000
-Bonus 1.5～2month in average
-Others will be discussed during interview session .
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone