14 Jobs for Mont Kiara found
Content Management Executive / Web Director ID:500793,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMont Kiara
<Role in Media Website> estimate: >60% of total workload
- To perform editorial and proofreading of new web contents submitted by copywriters (10-20 articles/week)
- To recruit and manage freelance copywriters (team of 10 or more)
- To carry out quality assurance checks on content
- To survey and compile weekly market trends and shortlist new content topics for copywriters
- To work with web development team and web consultants to obtain optimized template/format for copywriting
- To work with web development team and web consultants to optimize SEO rankings and increase web traffic
- To work with paying clients to publish their contents/advertorials and provide analytic reports
- To work with sales team to manage paying clients accounts
- To report all technical problems and security concerns to IT support staff
<Role in Web Development> estimate: <40% of total workload
- To work with the sales team in the proposal, execution and maintenance of website development projects
- To assume the role of Project Manager in website development projects by working with our outsource web development partners and clients to ensure that projects are delivered on time and fulfilling client requirements based on pre-defined scope
- To perform quality assurance checks on the output from web development partners
- To work with web development partners to update and compile documentations (i.e. wireframes, timeline, web contents, operation manual, handover documents etc)
- Mobile phone provided
- Laptop provided
- Parking claimable
- All business expenses claimable (mileage = RM 0.80 / km)
- Meal allowance provided in any outstation business trip
- Annual Leave: 12 days
- MC: 14 days
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Anniversary Leave
- Medical benefits : claim according to receipt (with monthly / annual cap)
- Yearly travel to Japan for annual dinner meet (varies depending on company achievement and budget)
- Special achievement incentives
■準ビジネスレベルの英語力をお持ちの方必見！■日系クリニック受付・医療通訳ID:483556,500 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRMont Kiara
【Leasing】Japanese speaking Operations OfficerID:495494,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMont Kiara
Service/Industry: Providing global leasing service to the wide range from hospitals and schools, to telecommunications, oil and gas corporations, and retail stores.
Reporting Structure: Operations Manager
Purpose of hiring: To support our new expansion in Japan market
• Preparation of lease documentation in English and Japanese
• Ordering of equipment for customers, direct communication with Japanese vendors and customers to guide the leases in process to a close.
• Enter and maintain leased assets and details into respective systems and adhere to the standard operating procedures and in compliance with the policies and procedures of the Company.
• Provide administrative support to sales team throughout the lease process and liaise with the representative of CSI Japan.
• Provide assistance to coordinate between office departments and facilitate workflow and business processes and the documentation of that workflow.
• Asist the Credit manager with translation of the financial statements and relevant financial reports of customers.
• Assist the Funding manager in the preparation of funding and documentation as well as the maintenance of the funding facilities.
• Support in communication with CSI’s parent company in Japan on various issues.
• Preparation of various reports.
• Provide general assistance on system matters or data entry as requested and any other ad hoc matters.
Salary range: 4,000-5,000 MYR (negotiable based on experience)
Allowances & Benefits :
- Parking claimable up to RM 350 (if you drive to office)
- Annual RM 3,000 for medical claims (including normal dental claim and prescribed glasses)
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
HR cum Admin Assistant Manager (Japanese Speaker)ID:499194,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRMont Kiara
● Handle recruitment processes, such as posting advertisements, phone screening for shortlisting, arranging interviews.
●Prepare Letter of Appointment, Probation, Confirmation, Promotion, Termination or Acceptance of Resignation.
●Tracking and recording of Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Time Card.
● Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures followed by managers
and staff. Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
●Check with Government SOP and implement accordingly.
● Update and manage employees' monthly payroll. Submit Form E and prepare Form EA.
● Calculate Personal Income Tax for Japanese Expatriate.
● Assist on expatriate and dependent's visa matters and provide accommodation support.
● Liaise with Malaysia Immigration. Apply Visa, Entry Permit, SafeTravel.
●To do Hotel Booking and Transportation Booking for Guest.
● Translate Japanese documents and email.
●Provide administrative support for the Directors
●Make Staff Schedule
●Liaise with Top management about making decision.
●Managing projects as assigned and organising teams to assist in these efforts.
●Prepare Salary report, do Annual Staff Appraisals.
● Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
● Negotiate vendor contracts to identify cost-saving opportunities. Supervise and coordinate maintenance of all office equipment and assets.
● Manage IT hardware / software and provide IT support.
●Prepare Proposal & maintain Office Internal Rules.
● Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
● Liaise with employees, suppliers, contractors and company secretary.
● Coordinate and provide administrative support for board meetings.
● Translate Japanese documents and Email.
● To liaise and handle License application procedures with government agency such as JPJ, DBKL, Kastam, MPK.
●Manage & Record List of Agreement such as Tenancy agreement, Car Insurance, Service Contract etc.
●Provide coordination between Daiso and PKT on Bonded Warehouse Project.
●Prepare Meeting Minutes
● Perform other duties as assigned.
- Season Parking provided
- Any cost on travel (e.g. office to Daiso warehouse, banks etc) reimbursed
- Bonus provided once a year. (only if you worked for more than 1 year)
- AL 12days/year
- MC 14days/year (RM50 per claim)
- Annual medical checkup
- Maternity leave
【Japanese Speaker】Sales support ID:498883,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRMont Kiara
Industry: Hair care products
- Management the Products Ordering
- Arrangement with logistics company
- Management shipment schedule, import export
- Interpretation & business document translation (translation of new product brochures etc.)
<When will use the Japanese>
- Translate the documents
- Communicate with Japanese MD
- Simultaneous interpretation seminar Chinese ⇔ Japanese when required
- Good environment for improving Japanese skill (speaking & writing)
- Fit for someone interested in fashion and beauty industry
- Office located at new building
- Young and cheerful, good relationship
- Well organized training scheme provided
- Good environment for improving Japanese skill
- Famous and stable company in its industry
Basic salary: 3,000-5,500 MYR
-No commission(Don't have sales target)
-Travel within Malaysia and Japan
-Daily allowance provided on business trip
- Training in Japan once the border is open (Optional, all living expenses and accommodation provided in Japan)
- Proper career plan (training provided according to the position)
- Able to improve on your Japanese language skills
- Have big seminar in abroad for beauty artist to share the milbon product.
【VISA不要の方限定】受付および通訳アシスタントID:494915,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRMont Kiara
基本給与: 5,000~7,000 MYR
MC: 14 日
AL: 10 日 (2年目からは14日)
Remote Work-Sales Manager ID:495242,000 USD ~ 3,000 USDSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
• To implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets.
• Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
• Product marketing and dealer development
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
-Basic Salary up to 3,000 USD per month
-Commissions up to 6,000 USD
Other details to be discussed during the interview
Project Manager (Restaurant/Outlet store)ID:496963,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMont Kiara
Company: This is a subcontractor company providing design and construction services for mainly Japanese restaurants and commercial outlets/ Retail stores.
Main role: supervising the construction project.
Job scope includes but not limited to:
- Be in charge of whole proceed of interior construction project including; Process management, safety management, quality control, drawing check, follow up closely with landlord, having meetings with contractors, making daily reports
- Attend meeting with clients for the construction project
- Coordinate with stakeholders and manage the project schedule
- Liaise with contractors and supervise the operators at site
- Follow up the construction progress time to time and make sure it is as scheduled.
- Liaise with supportive staff, Manager or Japan HQ for project planning
- Send a request for interior design to Japan HQ (basically design will be handled by Japan side)
- Creation of BQ (Bill of Quantities)
- in charge of SHOP DRAWING if capable
* Most of the clients are Japanese company (to be expanding into local clients in the future)
* There is a good career opportunities
Salary package : 3,000 ~ 5,000 MYR *open for discussion
Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
Marketing & Sales ExecutiveID:496613,400 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRMont Kiara
• Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers.
• Identifies potential opportunities with new and existing customers and understand their business activities and requirements.
• Provide marketing and sales plan/forecast to direct superiors & above.
• Prepare budget being tasked by superior & above.
• Meet and exceeding Sales Budget
• Coordinate with Business Units and/or factories for management of customers’ forecasts.
• Plan and ensure smooth delivery to customer.
• Work closely with Business Units and factories representatives for new customers development activities.
• Carry out any job that is being assigned by direct superior & above for achievement of department and business targets.
to be advice during interview