10 Jobs for Georgetown found
IT Engineer SAP Development Services (ABAP APO)ID:487744,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Work with functional and/or with business users to understand business requirements and translate into technical specifications and solutions in accordance with standards and architecture.
- Knowledge and ability to design and develop test plans for executing unit, integration, system, performance, and data conversion
- Coordinate execution of project tasks with other team and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- Interaction with and support of customers, business, management teams in multiple regions.
- Sharing the knowledge with colleagues and provide leadership and coaching to new resources in the team
-- RM140 parking ticket
IT Engineer SAP Technical/Functional Services (SAP, SCM, LOG )ID:487734,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Manage SAP SCM for development, Quality assurance, sandbox, training, and production systems
- Understanding Clients Requirements and giving the solutions in SAP Supply Chain and Logistics Execution modules (EWM/WM/LE) and other SAP cross functional experience in MM, QM, PP&SD.
- Resolution of Project correction tickets as per SLA stipulations, Interaction with end and core users.
- Integration experience between SAP and Non-SAP systems such as Supplier collaboration, 3PL, .net, Java, with SAP.
- Expertise in Project presentations, Functional spec, process flow, design process Flowcharts, identify table and fields, program logic, integration, data conversion.
-- RM140 parking ticket
IT Software Senior Engineer (Process Mining)ID:487714,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Interact with stakeholders in departments across the company, identify opportunities for Business Process Mining to enhance our business, match the optimal techniques to the specific business need, and then perform the analyses that get the job done.
- Solicit requirements for Business Process Mining models, including what data they will use and how the company will use them after they are built
- Define the variables and their structure, and extract the data from our data warehouse and/or guide specialists to do so
- Build Business Process Mining models that are accurate, robust, and informative in ways that help our business grow even faster
- Teach our business teams what the models do, what the results mean, and how to improve their business processes to enhance their productivity
Data ScientistID:487674,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- The Data Scientist will be a key part of the Data Science and Analytics department within the organization.
- To develop, train, and implement models that significantly impact the field of data analytics within the organization in areas such as supply chain optimization, demand forecasting, urban and digital farming, IOT systems, manufacturing optimization, location-based services, business strategy and more.
- Ability to identify requirements, scope your research, develop prototypes, and deliver solutions that directly provide value to the business.
UnknownID:487654,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Create/enhance scalable, interactive text chatbots
- Full lifecycle application development to required standards
- Training of the chatbot by using Microsoft Bot Framework (LUIS)
- Chatbot dialog implementation in C# and usage of various APIs for integration purposes
- Unit testing for quality assurance during the application build process
- Software integration with existing systems
- Support, maintain & enhance chatbot functionality
- work in an international team
IT Engineer K2 Development ServicesID:487634,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
• Building and implementing UI designs for K2 Forms with K2 designer
• Designing workflow solutions using K2 Studio and K2 designer
• Designing data structures
• Review business requirements and develop detailed technical requirements for complex workflow automation processes
• Ensuring the compliance and quality requirements on the basis of legal regulations, customer requirements and internal guidelines
Customer Service Executive (PG)ID:486443,000 MYR ~ 3,400 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
* Provide sales and administrative support daily
* Liaise with customers and suppliers for delivery arrangements & requiremens
* Coordinate with customers and prepare shipping documents as required
* Monitor inventory level
* Document filling for all necessary permits and shipping costs
Business Services – Payroll Consultant/Senior Payroll Consultant (Korean Speaker)ID:485263,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Reports to Payroll manager
The role will be to deliver critical day to day tasks for assigned clients within the end-to-end Payroll and Benefits process and the work to do will be essential to ensure the successful provision of these services to our clients in Asia. The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Performing daily sustaining administration duties across all Payroll and Benefits processes within established target timeline and client’s satisfaction targets are met.
• Support documents (invoice/contract/bank statement and etc) translation into English
• Communicate with Korean clients and management from different countries
• Maintain orderly filing of records.
• Other ad hoc projects assignments
- yearly increment
- Medical benefits
Product Specialist - Joint Replacement (48441)ID:484415,200 MYR ~ 6,200 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
- Responsible to provide monthly sales forecast, meeting sales budget and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio and sales territory
- Identify business opportunities, formulates account strategies & ensure effective implementation of territory action plans
- Carry out sales & marketing activities, responsible to support marketing intiatives including trade show (exhibition) and other key events and promotions such as workshops, company receptions etc.
- Conduct regular product in-service and product presentation to the customers
- Build trust and credibility with customers
- Asists sales & marketing manager to support stryker’s sales agents
- Conduct regular consignment count
- Coordinate payment collection following company’s SOP
- Provide regular market/competitor updates
- Prompt complaints handling adhering to company SOP
- Assisting customers enquiries and provide quotation as needed.
- Forecast stock requirement based on the market feedback and quotation participated.
- Assist in overseeing uncovered sales territory.
[Penang] Junior Sales Executive (Commercial Leasing)ID:481782,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Education: At least Diploma
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience of managing around 100 ~ 300 workers and subordinates in logistics or warehouse background in Japanese or MNC company
- Language: English and Malay, both in speaking and writing
・Strong logistic fundamental and analytical background.
・Logical problem solving and demonstrated ability to organize and move project tasks forward in an systematic and structured manner.
・Aggressive, Negotiating skills, Financial management skills, Conflict management skills, People management skills, Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience: Working experience in Japanese culture
- Experience: Dealing with principle company in the operation of logistics
- Language: Japanese language
- Transport allowance
- Bonus : 3 ~ 6 Months/ divided into 2 times
- Annual Leave 14days
- Medical Leave 14days