19 Jobs for Georgetown found
新設・平日勤務／インサイドセールスアカウントマネージャーID:493667,000 MYR ~ 14,000 MYRGeorgetown
勤務時間：8.30am - 5.30pm（MY時間7時半～16時半）
Application Engineer (Senior to Manager)ID:497606,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
Industry: Machine tool manufacturer
Assigned branch: Sales, service and support of the entire product portfolio
Job Title : Application Engineer
Reports To : Application Team Leader and Managing Director
Location : Penang, Malaysia
The primary scope of the Application Engineer is to offer engineering support and provide timely solutions to sales and customers pertaining to the application issues. Complete time studies, test cuts and machine demonstrations as per customer requirements. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performing application engineering work independently and set priorities with knowledge of company goals
Designing and fabricating fixtures/work holding for demonstration, test cuts, and turnkeys
Defining and troubleshooting complex manufacturing/machining processes
Conducting time studies for customer parts with 10% tolerance
Using CAPPS conversational programming, industry standard CAM systems, and direct G-Code/Macro
programming to generate CNC programs for parts processing
Setting up CNC machines with program, tooling, workpiece, and fixtures including 5-axis and mill-turn
Inspecting finished parts for quality and accuracy
Generating engineering proposals for process and turnkey applications
Generating engineering reports and technical documentation
Setting up and program a CMM (coordinate measuring machine)
Generating order intake actively consulting customers on their technical needs together with ASMs
Training customers on equipment after installation
Supporting product presentations during trade shows and open houses
Developing and training others when the need arises
Basic salary: RM6,000 – 8,000 gross per month depending on experience.
- Bonus: 13th month payment will be made in December each year.
- Car Allowance: RM800 gross per month.
- Variable Bonus: A variable bonus will be paid in the quarter 1 of next year after the financial year ends in December.
- Annual Leaves: 15 days per year for the first year of service. For every completed year of continuous service, the annual leave entitlement will be increased by 1 day up to maximum 20 days per year.
- Sick Leaves: As per statutory guideline.
- Other Employee Benefits:
• Group hospitalization and surgical insurance (cashless at network hospitals) for employee, spouse and children.
• Group outpatient clinical and specialist insurance for employee, spouse and children.
• Group life and personal accident insurance program for employees
• Annual health screening for employees
• Follow statutory requirements
Senior Finance Controller ManagerID:4975110,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRGeorgetown
To support the financial controller in managing the group consolidation accounting, operational financing and projects as well as driving internal controls and business process improvement to enhance the group's corporate governance.
• prepare monthly forecasted sales, P&L and cashflow consolidation reporting from every SBUs
• Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and yearly P&L against forecast and budget
• Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales by customer type by segments
• Review and analyze cost accounting data, inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies regarding cost analysis and profitability
• Support management by reviewing ROI calculation.
• Key person to consolidate and review SBUs accounts in compliance to IFRS 16, 15 and 9.
• Support Sales team to ensure data integrity in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) tally to P&L.
• Support year end audit
• Work in special projects as required
- RM10,000 - RM15,000
Senior Executive Specialist Controlling AnalystID:497174,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Experience in areas such as monthly CAPEX forecast and actual reporting and forecasting for site support groups and reporting/ consolidation of the global reporting
- In charge of monthly financial closing process, including but not limited to result reconciliation. cost allocation, provision calculation and etc.
- Timely submission of financial reporting and variance analysis
- Support functional budgeting and forecasting process
- Support the Global Business Service Controlling team at HQ on GBS Centers reporting.
- Participate in process migration projects in comply with migration timeline
- Regular checks and updates on process working instruction
- Conduct regular operational meetings with customers on operation updates
Inside Sales Account Executive (Hunter) – Japanese & Korean (Life Science)ID:497077,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRGeorgetown
The role of the Inside Sales Account Executive is to uncover new business opportunities to achieve the desired new business targets in the assigned territory within the APAC region and develop new business potentials for the assigned Science product platform – an industry who owns and operates a collection of subscription-based product and services focused largely on analytics, including scientific & academic research, patent intelligence and compliance standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence trademark, domain & brand protection.
• To achieve/exceed territory sales plan by achieving the desired new business targets
• Forecast accurately to your direct manager with constant communication throughout each month
• Work efficiently with customers, qualify & execute on new leads and to comply with a pre-defined sales cycle process which includes the defined process of the CRM tool Salesforce
• Be constantly learning and improving upon your understanding of the relevant set of company products that are sold to the user base.
• Ensure you have a strong understanding of competitor products and services and how we can successfully position ourselves against them.
• Actively participate in team meetings and events and share best practices of your customer, product and sales knowledge to enhance team collaboration, resource virtualization & productivity
• Maintain adequate telephone and MS Teams meeting volumes as defined by Sales Management.
• Responsible for creating and updating account profiles, providing quotes and booking deals in Salesforce.com.
• Identify potential targets and contact lists for core job roles within existing clients
• Execute on quarterly initiatives, integrated marketing campaigns for verticals, blitz campaigns, etc.
• Assume responsibility to establish & maintain effective communication & coordination with assigned Field Account Manager & other functional team members
- Language allowance
Remote Work-Sales Manager ID:495242,000 USD ~ 3,000 USDSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Location: Malaysia (this is a remote position)
• To implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets.
• Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
• Product marketing and dealer development
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
-Basic Salary up to 3,000 USD per month
-Commissions up to 6,000 USD
Other details to be discussed during the interview
IT Project Manager ID:4966510,000 MYR ~ 13,000 MYRGeorgetown
• Manager project development activities based on business needs and client requirements.
• Liaise between project team and stakeholders to create a cohesive project plan.
• Distribute project plan/proposals to product managers and stakeholders for review and approval.
• Ensure that application environments, licensing , and resources are made available to the team before the project initiation.
• Provide project support and assistance to team members.
• Truck and monitor project status regularly to ensure that deliverables are completed as scheduled.
• Develop and maintain contingency and escalation plans for quick restoration.
• Resolve project issues or risk in timely and accurate manner to avoid delays and outages.
• Maintain complete and current project documentations.
• Address customer and team queries in proactive and relevant way.
• Assist in troubleshooting, testing and maintenance of key deliverables.
• Update management and stakeholders on project status, key issues, risks and action items in timely manner.
• Evaluate team performance and provide feedback.
• Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress and make sure project objectives align with company goal
• Deliver and install technology solutions are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Help project team with the design and development tasks
• Perform risk management to minimise project risk and implement; and man age effective change control and measure
• Work multiple projects simultaneously
Customer Service/Sales AdminID:496473,000 MYR ~ 3,400 MYRGeorgetown
Location: George Town
• Provide sales and administrative support daily.
• Liaise with customers and suppliers for delivery arrangements & requirements.
• Coordinate with customers and prepare shipping documents as required.
• Monitor inventory level.
• Document filling for all necessary permits and shipping docs.
Salary up to RM 3400
1 month fixed bonus
12 days Annual Leave
Details to be discussed during the interview
Dual Filing AnalystID:495853,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRGeorgetown
Main Purpose of Job:
• Support effective management and champion continuous improvement of our quality driven operational workflow for Chinese dual filing patent content by optimising the use of editorial resource to enhance our content, carrying out quality analysis to optimize our workflow and operational practises.
• Apply data validation to patent documents in line with editorial policies and conventions.
• Identify patents that relates to the same invention
• Achieve production volume and quality targets in the expected timeline.
• Recording of performance against target.
• Maintain awareness of current developments in own technology areas.
• Achieve and maintain consistent quality standards.
• Manage customer cases assigned by the Customer Service Desk and operational requests.
• Provide data analysis and reporting from periodic quality benchmarking reviews.
• Provide analysis and feedback of quality assurance data to external vendors to drive continuous content improvement.
• Provide analysis and suggestions for process and content improvements as part of daily role or through participation in project teams.
• Provide quality assurance checks for the translation of assignee, inventor, agent names translations and address data.
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager on a permanent or temporary basis.
Content Specialist - Japanese Patent ContentID:495674,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRGeorgetown
Main Purpose of Job:
• The role of the Content Specialist of Japanese Machine Assisted Translation (MAT) team covers all data quality related functions in the Linguistic related projects and roles to translate mainly Japanese patents into English. Support effective management and champion for continuous improvement of our quality driven operational workflow. Improve translated Japanese patent content by optimizing the use of editorial resource, our workflow and operational practice and by providing oversight of the master dictionaries and pre-processing. This position owns the responsibilities to improve Japanese to English (J to E) and English to Japanese (E to J) MAT results.
1. Participate quality assurance checks for the translation of assignee, inventor, agent names of Japanese patent and Trademark applicant names.
2. Participate quality assurance checks of weekly Japanese patents translation and performs dictionary registrations and adjustment of original writing to improve the translation quality within the expected time line.
3. Coordinate and participate in planning quality control activities of the (J to E) MAT and (E to J) MAT
4. Expertly performs duties related to the quality enhancement of the MAT results
5. Liaison with technology team on (J to E) and (E to J) MAT Quality Control matters
6. Propose (J to E) and (E to J) MAT data quality enhancements
7. Drive resolutions of a broad range of problems related to the MAT quality
8. Act as a mentor and train others at all levels
9. Provide analysis and suggestions for process and content improvements as part of daily role or through participation in project teams.
10. Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager on a permanent or temporary basis.
Contacts: Japan Team, IP Solutions Front End Team (London), Operations Manager First Level Data Operations (Munich), Customer Service Helpdesk, other companies employees as needed.
- Language allowance