15 Jobs for Georgetown found
Service Engineer (PG) - Home BasedID:491564,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRGeorgetown
- Report to Technical Manager KL
- Able to support for machine maintenance
- Troubleshoot & repairing Machine.
- Liaise with Maker to attend customer enquiry.
- Installation and set up Machine.
Automation Test - ToscaID:488694,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
You will be accountable for working across multiple teams to support testing and leading automation of tests. You will be responsible to guide all teams on testing and making sure we are able to continually test and maintain high quality of all releases. You will work with various stakeholders to support the systems and make sure they are always operational.
> Provides expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of release tests and is responsible for applying business and functional knowledge to meet the team’s overall test objectives.
> Develops an expertise in the testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework and provides that expertise to other Testers.
> Provide the Manager with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies
> Responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
> Performs defect coordination functions, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date with the current status.
> Also included in the defect coordination function is the creation and distribution of test status metrics as required by the project.
> Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
> Interacts with the stakeholders, frequently interacts with internal customers and may be required to participate in on-call support
> Maintain high quality standards of software, from server side, desktop application, web application, mobile application, packaged solutions and API in an Agile Environment
-- RM140 parking ticket
IT Specialist Engineer (Salesforce)ID:491114,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
The SD functional resource will be part of the global delivery center within organization’s IT organization. Your main responsibilities will include supporting the SD requirements based on the Organizational needs. You will collaborate with internal teams in monitoring and maintaining of master data, interfaces and functionalities.
- Involved in requirement gathering sessions with Process experts to define business requirements and needs.
- Collaborate with users and assist in development & customization.
- Analyzing and resolving issues reported by the client by providing appropriate code fixes/ configuration changes
- Working in close coordination with other functional teams to aid the overall project to achieve the tasks necessary to have the solution available meeting business requirements.
- Help identify and access all new application technologies and upgrade to all product development activities.
- Assist to increase performance and stability of implemented solutions.
- Working on enhancements of existing solutions depending upon Business needs.
- Monitor efficient integration of sub-systems and validate correctness of data transfer.
- Documenting production support specifications & providing knowledge to respective team.
- RM140 parking ticket
IT Specialist Engineer (Salesforce)ID:491074,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Performing technical root cause analysis and outline corrective action for given problems.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Perform implementation of cases under mentoring and guidance of more experienced developers
- RM140 parking ticket
Operation ManagerID:490758,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
• Responsible for client relations, resources planning, staffs development, all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals, materials, equipment and machinery, reporting, logistic planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Operation Department.
• Responsible to improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Responsible to review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
• Responsible to ensure client satisfaction by meeting deadlines and reducing cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
• All activities should be in line with the Company’s objectives and must be conducted in a manner that is appropriate with the Company’s image
Minimum Job Expectations
• To assist Head of Department in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans, manage & motivate subordinates to achieve the objectives of the Operation Department, which will be in line with the objective of the Company.
• To control and utilize manpower effectively through planning, organizing and scheduling to maximize operations and administrations within budget. Monitor and control cost in order to maximize profit successfully for all current projects.
• To analyze and resolve project issues at site in timely and accurate manner. Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
• To improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize efficiency. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• To prepare, maintains complete and up-to-date records and prepare relevant reports and analysis for management.
• To coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
• To assist HRD Department in recruitment and placement of required staff; establishment of operation organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance of subordinates.
• To manage and coordinate preparing of contingency plan to ensure no shortage of labor supply.
• To organize and coordinate, monitor and manage all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals, equipment and machinery and to monitor logistic planning and stock control of cleaning chemicals, thus ensuring all chemical dilution and SDS are properly follow by subordinates.
• To ensure timely order & delivery of stock from various suppliers, timely servicing of machinery & equipment and to source for the most efficient machine, good quality chemical and toiletries that suit to our operation.
• To ensure customer satisfaction by meeting due dates and reducing the cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
• Continually work towards service excellence through observation of operational systems and processes during day-to-day work.
• To conduct random inspection at all buildings physically ensure services are conducted as per schedules, to discuss & resolute measures to improve the services conducted periodically thus improving relationship with client.
• To promote good staff rapport and to strengthen employee relationship / motivate them to ensure high productivity.
• Provide leadership, direction, coaching and feedback to Assistant Operation Manager, Service Manager / Officer for continual process improvement efforts so that operations can operate at an optimal cost with highest efficiencies.
• To deliver the priorities, targets, goals, and ISO objectives set out in the strategic plans, align to the company’s core values, mission and vision statements.
• To promote Safety and Health within the team and raise awareness amongst all service crew of appropriate Safety and Health Regulations.
• Adhere and comply with company ISO 9001 processes and ensure all activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment act and equality laws.
• To assist and perform all ad-hoc assignment as and when assigned.
• Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
IT Specialist Engineer (SCM APO Functional)ID:490814,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
Perform support to existing DP and SNP solutions. Be a contributor for future SAP IBP implementation (incl. process re-design).
- Gather business requirements and lead business workshops to perform as-is process analysis, to-be process design and solution architecture.
- Write business blueprints, functional and technical specifications.
- Conduct and support unit, integration and user acceptance tests as well as post implementation support
- Elaborate technical concepts and implementation planning.
- RM140 parking ticket
IT Specialist Engineer (SAP CRM)ID:490804,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
The CRM resource will be part of the global delivery center within organization’s IT organization. Your main responsibilities will include Debugging on WebUI, middleware and replication related issues. Monitoring of failed mBDocs, Inbound/Outbound queues, and debugging the erroneous BDocs. Middleware adapters, request download and monitoring zombie queues. Root cause analysis of exceptions in relation to master data and technical data replication. You will collaborate with internal teams in monitoring and maintaining of master data, interfaces and functionalities.
• Involved in requirement gathering sessions with Process experts to define business requirements and needs.
• Collaborate with users and assist in development & customization.
• Analyzing and resolving issues reported by the client by providing appropriate code fixes/ configuration changes
• Working in close coordination with other functional teams to aid the overall project to achieve the tasks necessary to have the solution available meeting business requirements. • Help identify and access all new application technologies and upgrade to all product development activities.
• Assist to increase performance and stability of implemented solutions.
• Working on enhancements of existing solutions depending upon Business needs.
• Monitor efficient integration of sub-systems and validate correctness of data transfer.
• Documenting production support specifications & providing knowledge to respective team.
- RM140 parking ticket
Sales Manager (Export)ID:490565,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Designing and implementing strategic business plans that expand Business’ customer base.
- Executing sales strategies and activities for growth and new product-business development.
- Meeting customer satisfaction by providing efficient customer service including handling and
follow up enquiries, quotation, payment monitoring, etc
- Achieving all monthly and yearly SALES TARGET assigned
- Meeting all deadlines and completing all assignments & projects with desired results
- Analyze market development and provide timely market information for sales planning
- Maintains sales staff’s performance by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
IT Specialist Engineer (SAP PLM)ID:489864,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Providing IT expertise to support the realization and design of the manufacturing processes for Organization
- Work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate, document and validate requirements for changes to business processes, revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary, policies and information systems as well as ensuring testing requirements are met and documenting business requirements.
- Understanding of how to enhance standard SAP PLM functionalities. Creation of Business Blueprint and Functional Specifications.
- Responsible to design new IT solutions, modify, enhance or adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements, all with the aim of improving business efficiency and productivity. Must have a high level of technical expertise and clear insights into current business practices.
- Good understanding of ITIL process and PMP, SDLC or SCRUM and ASAP methodologies.
- Working in close coordination with other functional teams to aid the overall project to achieve the tasks necessary to have the SAP PLM application available meeting business requirements. ABAP experience preferred.
IT System Specialist XI,PI,POID:487904,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
• Design, development and implementation of EDI interfaces, including testing and documentation. Developing/delivering solution in line with client implementation timescales. Assistance during test phases of development supporting both internal colleagues and external clients to ensure successful completion of UAT testing prior to implementation.
• 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Application Integration of which :
• At least 3 Years of full Project life-cycle Implementation experience with SAP Integration Middleware Platform (SAP PI 7.1 and above).
• At least 1 to 2 years of Experience in SAP PI / PO 7.4 (7.5 Preferred).
• Experience with PO/PI configuration, mapping and development (using Mapping Techniques : JAVA, XSLT and Graphical).
• Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 2008 / 2012 Server an added advantage.
• Experience / Knowledge on the Migration Approach from Old versions of SAP XI / PI to Latest version ( PI 7.4 and above) will be an added advantage.
• Additional Technology Skills (preferable) :
• Experience in SAP ABAP Development Experience.
• Experience in handling web services.
• Good to have knowledge on Seeburger adapter.
• Good understanding of various integration patterns and best practice guidelines.
• Interaction with and support of customers, business, management teams in multiple regions
- RM140 parking ticket