7 Jobs for Georgetown found
SENIOR IT SPECIALIST/SECTION HEAD-PenangID:511894,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
Bonus twice a year
Position allowance RM400
Japanese speaking allowance RM500~700(depends on level)
Sales Manager (Export)ID:510025,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Designing and implementing strategic business plans that expand Business’ customer base.
- Executing sales strategies and activities for growth and new product-business development.
- Meeting customer satisfaction by providing efficient customer service including handling and
follow up enquiries, quotation, payment monitoring, etc
- Achieving all monthly and yearly SALES TARGET assigned
- Meeting all deadlines and completing all assignments & projects with desired results
- Analyze market development and provide timely market information for sales planning
- Maintains sales staff’s performance by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Customer Service ExecutiveID:509903,400 MYR ~ 3,800 MYRGeorgetown
• Provide sales and administrative support daily.
• Liaise with customers and suppliers for delivery arrangements & requirements.
• Coordinate with customers and prepare shipping documents as required.
• Monitor inventory level.
• Document filling for all necessary permits and shipping docs.
Salary up to RM 3400
1 month fixed bonus
12 days Annual Leave
Details to be discussed during the interview
Technical EngineerID:507262,600 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
- Design and perform laboratory analysis such as HPLC, FTIR, DSC, EDX, XRF and etc
- Design and perform small scale pilot run (polymer extrusion) at technical workshop independently
- Able to troubleshoot production process (polymer compounding) and provide technical support
- Assist and lead a team in product or process development projects
- Provide customer technical service
Technical ManagerID:507276,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
Key Responsibilities & Duties:-
- Ensure achieve yearly SCTCAP/technical department objective and target.
- Responsible on the concern overall operation of new product development (NPD) & technical/design development (DDG) activities.
- Responsible on the concern overall operation of Testing and Evaluation Team (TET) activities
- Manage job allocation, planning, training for all concern activities.
- Develop subordinate and perform subordinate performance appraisal.
- Manage production/ product technical support through development engineer according to product group (BMB, WMB, EP-others)
- Manage, monitor, present progress report of concern team when required and at least once per every month - Support sales in product marketing and meeting customer when require (local/oversea). - Perform technical service when require either at local or oversea. - Perform project priority, resources, progress management effectively.
Supportive duty :
- Progress Management on NPD project that signed to development engineer to ensure complete timely and meeting business objective.
- Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for development engineer(s) to perform assigned NPD project(s).
- Progress Management on DDG project that signed to development engineer to ensure complete timely and meeting business objective. - Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for development technical engineer to perform assigned DDG project.
- Ensure all technical related activities comply with company management system which include:
a) perform system audit
b) OHSAS 18000 & safety related management system
c) ISO 14001 & environment related management system
d) ISO 9001 & quality related management system
- Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for technical engineer to perform assigned product/production support.
- Technical support for product group as below:-
a) WMB product team
b) BMB product team
c）EP & others product team
d) Complaint Handling & competitor benchmarking team
- Ensure SMI is manage according by product team including SMI material from RDC
- To ensure all the supportive management system are maintain and perform according by development team (NPD/DDG) and test team. (TET) These included:- a) a) Facilities management
b) Equipment management
c) Laboratory management
d) Spare Part Room management
e) Workshop 5S management
f) Chemical Hazardous & Labelling Management
g) Stock Control management
Graduate Acceleration Program (CGAP) Inside Sales - Korean speaking (1 year contract)ID:502853,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRGeorgetown
CGAP program is for graduates, is a specially designed one year on the job rotation programme which includes a variety of exposure, opportunities, and networking. Through structured learning, hands on project, continuous feedbacks and supportive colleagues, the CGAP will offer you the chance to grow and have an impact in your chosen area. As one of the top global organization and an industry of future for Malaysia, CGAP is designed to provide graduates with domain expertise, customer training and strategic platform to jump start their career. The programme invites graduate from a wide range of academic background. Our GBC CGAP Apprentices will experience a formal 1 year on the job training and rotation to gain maximum exposure in all relevant areas for an apprentice’s development.
The role of the Inside Sales Graduate program is to identify potential candidates whom will have the opportunity to learn from senior sales champions & leverage their experience to grown into future sales roles within the organization. Each candidate is tasked to achieve the desired new business targets in the assigned territory within the APAC region and develop new business potentials for the assigned IP or Science product platform – an industry who owns and operates a collection of subscription-based product and services focused largely on analytics, including scientific & academic research, patent intelligence and compliance standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence trademark, domain & brand protection.
- To achieve/exceed territory sales plan by achieving the desired new business targets
- Forecast accurately to your direct manager with constant communication throughout each month
- Work efficiently with customers, qualify & execute on new leads and to comply with a pre-defined sales cycle process which includes the defined process of the CRM tool Salesforce
- Be constantly learning and improving upon your understanding of the relevant set of company products that are
sold to the user base.
- Ensure you have a strong understanding of competitor products and services and how we can successfully position ourselves against them.
- Actively participate in team meetings and events and share best practices of your customer, product and sales
knowledge to enhance team collaboration, resource virtualization & productivity
- Maintain adequate telephone and MS Teams meeting volumes as defined by Sales Management.
- Responsible for creating and updating account profiles, providing quotes and booking deals in Salesforce.com.
- Identify potential targets and contact lists for core job roles within existing clients
- Execute on quarterly initiatives, integrated marketing campaigns for verticals, blitz campaigns, etc.
- Assume responsibility to establish & maintain effective communication & coordination with assigned Field Account Manager & other functional team members
- Language allowance
General Legal CounselID:501256,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
The candidate is to oversee the legal aspects of company’s business and to safeguard its reputation by assuring that the company follows law guidelines and to give legal advice to management on a comprehensive range of legal, strategic guidance, consultation, and support to enhance the business.
- The successful candidate will need to cover and research on a variety of legal subject matters (Corporate matters, Sales & Purchase contracts, Customer contracts, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), SGX listing compliance requirements)
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business and operation decisions
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on business (example: fluctuation in forex, raw materials, logistics, Force Majeure clauses, customer commitments and exposures) and legal risk advices
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authorities etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Support for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) activities
- Advice on compliance of SGX listing compliance requirements and liaising with SGX or relevant authorities where it requires
- Deal on complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
o Internally with Finance, Sales, HR and operations
o Externally with customers, government and regulatory agencies. and legal firms
- Provide clarifications on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Develop a group-wide standardised or localised checklist of generally acceptable contracts for discussion and adoption (eg. commercial terms), which covers designing of legal framework to manage the risk in a structured way
- Liaise and obtain legal opinions from outside counsel as required
- RM6,000 - RM9,000