16 Jobs for Georgetown found
Senior Finance Controller ManagerID:4975110,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRGeorgetown
To support the financial controller in managing the group consolidation accounting, operational financing and projects as well as driving internal controls and business process improvement to enhance the group's corporate governance.
• prepare monthly forecasted sales, P&L and cashflow consolidation reporting from every SBUs
• Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and yearly P&L against forecast and budget
• Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales by customer type by segments
• Review and analyze cost accounting data, inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies regarding cost analysis and profitability
• Support management by reviewing ROI calculation.
• Key person to consolidate and review SBUs accounts in compliance to IFRS 16, 15 and 9.
• Support Sales team to ensure data integrity in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) tally to P&L.
• Support year end audit
• Work in special projects as required
- RM10,000 - RM15,000
Content Specialist - Japanese Patent ContentID:495674,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRGeorgetown
Main Purpose of Job:
• The role of the Content Specialist of Japanese Machine Assisted Translation (MAT) team covers all data quality related functions in the Linguistic related projects and roles to translate mainly Japanese patents into English. Support effective management and champion for continuous improvement of our quality driven operational workflow. Improve translated Japanese patent content by optimizing the use of editorial resource, our workflow and operational practice and by providing oversight of the master dictionaries and pre-processing. This position owns the responsibilities to improve Japanese to English (J to E) and English to Japanese (E to J) MAT results.
1. Participate quality assurance checks for the translation of assignee, inventor, agent names of Japanese patent and Trademark applicant names.
2. Participate quality assurance checks of weekly Japanese patents translation and performs dictionary registrations and adjustment of original writing to improve the translation quality within the expected time line.
3. Coordinate and participate in planning quality control activities of the (J to E) MAT and (E to J) MAT
4. Expertly performs duties related to the quality enhancement of the MAT results
5. Liaison with technology team on (J to E) and (E to J) MAT Quality Control matters
6. Propose (J to E) and (E to J) MAT data quality enhancements
7. Drive resolutions of a broad range of problems related to the MAT quality
8. Act as a mentor and train others at all levels
9. Provide analysis and suggestions for process and content improvements as part of daily role or through participation in project teams.
10. Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager on a permanent or temporary basis.
Contacts: Japan Team, IP Solutions Front End Team (London), Operations Manager First Level Data Operations (Munich), Customer Service Helpdesk, other companies employees as needed.
- Language allowance
Product Sales Executive (Penang / Kedah ) ID:499822,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other Kedah District
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management
Field Application Engineer (FAE)ID:411333,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRGeorgetown
• Drive design in and product promotional activities
• Spearhead development of new demand creation accounts
• Align and coordinate with suppliers for all technical promotion activities
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to provide in-depth technical support to customers
• Conduct seminars and training to customers
新設・平日勤務／インサイドセールスアカウントマネージャーID:493667,000 MYR ~ 14,000 MYRGeorgetown
勤務時間：8.30am - 5.30pm（MY時間7時半～16時半）
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
BI DeveloperID:498148,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRGeorgetown
The role will join a growing Business Intelligence team in shaping and integrating extensive data analytics for the organization, helping to setup and establish a well governed, secure, scalable and highly performing Power BI foundation that can be leveraged across enterprise and advocate for best practices. As a Power BI Developer, you play a pivotal role in supporting the decision making of our key business and functional leaders through projecting data from the backend to the front and unpacking insights with creative use of data visualization. As an integral member in the deployment process, the role will collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development, configuration and delivery of product vision, strategy, systems and operational processes of the platform together its associated technologies. The role will also support the Data Architect in maintaining the Customer Relationship Management System and various data extracts initiatives
- Advance knowledge and hands-on experience in SQL Server Management Studio (“SSMS”) and Power BI, with good knowledge in connect, import, shape and transform data.
- Experience in developing visualisation reports and dashboards using Power BI, with strong track records in formulating recommendations on insights to end-users.
- Strong knowledge in SQL and DAX programming languages, together with other related tools or solutions for automation.
- Ability to build Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline to check in and migrate data sets, dashboards, reports between workspaces and environment.
- Good understanding of ETL, data warehousing, relational database concepts and technologies with good exposure to cloud-based solutions such as Microsoft Azure.
- Driving the organisation towards process & data automation by leveraging the power of data, analytics, business intelligence & cloud computing.
- RM8,000 - RM15,000
Senior Executive Specialist Controlling AnalystID:497174,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Experience in areas such as monthly CAPEX forecast and actual reporting and forecasting for site support groups and reporting/ consolidation of the global reporting
- In charge of monthly financial closing process, including but not limited to result reconciliation. cost allocation, provision calculation and etc.
- Timely submission of financial reporting and variance analysis
- Support functional budgeting and forecasting process
- Support the Global Business Service Controlling team at HQ on GBS Centers reporting.
- Participate in process migration projects in comply with migration timeline
- Regular checks and updates on process working instruction
- Conduct regular operational meetings with customers on operation updates
Inside Sales Account Executive (Hunter) – Japanese & Korean (Life Science)ID:497077,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRGeorgetown
The role of the Inside Sales Account Executive is to uncover new business opportunities to achieve the desired new business targets in the assigned territory within the APAC region and develop new business potentials for the assigned Science product platform – an industry who owns and operates a collection of subscription-based product and services focused largely on analytics, including scientific & academic research, patent intelligence and compliance standards, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence trademark, domain & brand protection.
• To achieve/exceed territory sales plan by achieving the desired new business targets
• Forecast accurately to your direct manager with constant communication throughout each month
• Work efficiently with customers, qualify & execute on new leads and to comply with a pre-defined sales cycle process which includes the defined process of the CRM tool Salesforce
• Be constantly learning and improving upon your understanding of the relevant set of company products that are sold to the user base.
• Ensure you have a strong understanding of competitor products and services and how we can successfully position ourselves against them.
• Actively participate in team meetings and events and share best practices of your customer, product and sales knowledge to enhance team collaboration, resource virtualization & productivity
• Maintain adequate telephone and MS Teams meeting volumes as defined by Sales Management.
• Responsible for creating and updating account profiles, providing quotes and booking deals in Salesforce.com.
• Identify potential targets and contact lists for core job roles within existing clients
• Execute on quarterly initiatives, integrated marketing campaigns for verticals, blitz campaigns, etc.
• Assume responsibility to establish & maintain effective communication & coordination with assigned Field Account Manager & other functional team members
- Language allowance
Remote Work-Sales Manager ID:495242,000 USD ~ 3,000 USDSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
• To implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets.
• Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
• Product marketing and dealer development
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
-Basic Salary up to 3,000 USD per month
-Commissions up to 6,000 USD
Other details to be discussed during the interview