3 Jobs for Damansara Heights found
IT Support Desk -Japanese SpeakerID:523935,000 MYR ~ 8,300 MYRDamansara Heights
- To provide service in Japanese language, verbal and written
- Excellent skill in Japanese Business Language, verbal and written
- To assist client in IT matters through phone, emails or web chats
- To provide 1st level support and troubleshooting
- To monitor system availability and performance and to take appropriate action on alerts received
- To log issues in service desk database and escalate to appropriate 2nd level support and/or 3rd party support vendors
- To be able to translate incident in Japanese language to English language whenever required
- To manage incidents, ensuring speedy resolution, and whenever necessary conferencing with various Japan resolver group and stakeholders
- To ensure continuous improvement on job function
- To maintain and update service desk database, including Japanese translation to English where applicable
- To provide and ensure accurate weekly/monthly reporting
- To carry out other duties assigned by team leader
08:00 - 17:00 @ Cilent office
Annual leave 15days
Senior MES Consultant (Remote work acceptable) ID:519816,750 MYR ~ 13,250 MYRPerak, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Kulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Other Kedah District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
This company is developing new technologies for various industries. For over 25 years these include the semiconductor, solar, medical, electronic automotive and touristic industry as well as government agencies.
Working Location : Bayan Lepas (or remote if candidate prefers)
• Responsible in customer problem understanding, requirement gathering, analysis and solution proposal.
• Responsible in solution design, component design and solution development by using CAMSTAR designer and portal OOB features.
• Conduct system integration test, user acceptance test and production rollout.
• Responsible in technical documentation preparation, functional specification
• Able to lead a small team and project
• Implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), IT/CIM systems
• Understanding complex manufacturing business processes, user requirements gathering, analysis, design and solution proposal
• Conducting system integration test, user acceptance test and production roll out at customer site
- Salary up to RM 10,000 (above considerable depending on experience)
- 13 months salary
- Transport Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Benefit
- Term Life
- Hospitalization Insurance Coverage
More details to be discussed during the interview
Operation Director - SCM (Supply Chain Management - MY & SG Region)ID:5147415,000 MYR ~ 25,000 MYRDamansara Heights
- Leading, representing & accountable for the operations in Malaysia and Singapore, including managing future omnichannel fulfillment and logistics projects, activities, and performances of inhouse team as well as the 3PL.
- Operate and drive performance excellence of the fulfillment activities in the warehouse(s).
- Analyze, develop and improve the logistics solution for cross-border distribution, in-country distribution and returns network.
- Continuously analyze the cost and performances and identify opportunities for improved efficiencies.
- Be the focal point for all country-related laws & regulations for Operations to facilitate compliance in import, export, duty & taxes.
- Co-own the accountability of customer experience & satisfaction with the CS team.
- Building, mentoring & leading a strong & efficient operations team in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Continuously drive cost efficiency to achieve the CPO target for the markets.
- Collaborate with each Vertical & Horizontal in HQ Operations for cross-support in projects and process
- Support the respective country teams operationally to meet the countries’ business objectives.
- Proficiently analyzing data, formulate insights and improvement projects
- AL: 14-days
- PH: Depends on company
- Medical/ Dental reimbursement up to RM 2600