2 Jobs for Damansara Heights found
Engineer (Building) JD-PMD-EB - 1 yr contract renewableID:508764,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Nilai, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
1. To understand Project policy for safety, schedule, cost and quality and support Project Manager to achieve them on all site activities.
2. To coordination of the various trades in relation to all the works.
3. To check for discrepancy between design and construction drawings.
4. To ensure the constructions are as per approved design and use of materials etc.
5. To liaise with subcontractors/suppliers and customers.
6. To check, supervise and report on the performance of the subcontractors and suppliers.
7. To jointly prepare with the specialist subcontractors, the various work method statements and/or Safe Operating Procedures when required.
8. To monitor and periodically report to the Project Manager the project’s progress status at the interval as directed by the Project Manager.
9. To enhance safety awareness throughout construction period.
10. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the Kajima Total Management Systems.
11. To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
To be disclosed during interview
【F&B】Sales Assistant ManagerID:488636,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju
You will be assigned as a Sales Assistant Manager, to expand and develop the business more in Malaysia.
- As an Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of the business at Malaysia branch by making sales & marketing plans and report to director which is based at another branch, and lead another junior staff in Malaysia.
- Market research and analysis for the pet foods & pet industry
- Liaise with existing & new clients which is mainly a whole seller
- Report and sharing market information with other branches
- Serve & Communicate with customers in other countries
- Research the potential clients and develop business in Malaysia (Mainly in KL or Selangor area but possibly other area as well, depending on the market situation)
- Estimate 2-3 times of business trip to remote area in a year. (After corona pandemic settled)
Salary package: 6,000 ~ 7,500 MYR (all included)