3 Jobs for Butterworth found
HR ManagerID:467307,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRButterworth
- This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is primarily responsible for the whole spectrum of Human Resource functions encompassing Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Industrial Relations, Employee Services and Environment, Safety and Health.
- Execute HR Policies & guidelines and ensure compliance by all levels of employees.
- Work closely with the Union to ensure industrial harmony and good relationship between Company and the Union at all times.
- Provide leadership to ensure that the Company attracts the most suitable and qualified candidates and foster an environment that promotes and motivates employees to contribute their best efforts for the benefit of the Company and its stakeholders.
- Actively promote Company values through activities and programs with the aim of creating a better working environment and build and foster a culture of employee engagement that is consistent with the Company’s culture and vision.
- To formulate, manage and implement staff training and development to improve staff competency , skills and performance.
Android Developer (Butterworth) ID:460323,300 MYR ~ 10,300 MYRButterworth
This company is the latest ride hailing car service in Penang, Klang Valley & Johor. You may book with us using our user friendly app for all your travel needs in Penang, Klang Valley and Johor, let it be airport transfer to your chosen hotels, full day travel itinerary with private drivers in our new cars.
Working Location: Butterworth
1. Leading internal and external System Designer, Developers, Testers, and IT infrastructure.
2. Manage and secure the source codes of the system.
3. Develop test cases for testers to execute the test plan.
4. Ensure the system quality and implemented according to the schedule.
5. Dealing with internal and external collaboration partners to ensure the systems meet the users requirements.
6. Monitoring projects progress and report to the top management.
7. Initiate and manage system enhancement and continuous improvement process
Medical Claim including Immediate Family
Flexible working hours
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Field Application Engineer (FAE) - Analog & PowerID:444163,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
* Drive design in and product promotional activities in Malaysia
* Provide technical support to customers design
* Spearhead development of new demand creation accounts
* Conduct regular seminars and training
* Align and Coordinate with suppliers for all technical promotion activities
To be advice during interview