16 Jobs for Technology(Materials/Chemical) found
Assistant Technical ManagerID:524365,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPerai
- Management : System Registration Approval
- Control of manufacturing conditions of production machines
- Management of bedding materials
- Inventory control
- Continually strive or eliminate Production downtime that is directly attibutable to any type of inventory inaccuracy or disruption supply of materials
- Providing quality training when necessary
- Bonus : 1 month(depend on performance)
- Transportation Allowance : RM280
- Meal allowance
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Annual Leave: 13 days (Within 2 years)
Engineering Manager ID:5244615,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYROther Kedah District
OBJECTIVE / PURPOSE OF JOB
The primary objective of the engineering manager is to plan, manage and oversee the daily functions, operation, and activities of the engineering team to continuously improve organizational productivity and customer service.
• Lead and direct projects, analyse technology, resource needs and assess market demands, to plan and deliver projects, on-time and within budget
• Pro-actively develop and standardise procedures and methods to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of engineering services and projects
• Identify gaps in processes and procedures and implement solutions
• Manage and monitor complex projects in accordance with RYCO’s requirements
• Direct, review and approve product design and changes in consultation with the Innovation and Engineering Director
• Coordinate Engineering R&D activities within RYCO global facilities, ensuring correct communication and support protocols are in place and adhered to
• Participate with the Engineering and Innovation Director in the forecast and establishment of workforce requirements, work schedules, equipment layout, production methods and material handling procedures
• Provide leadership and guidance to engineering staff to maintain quality, efficiency and productivity of the production operation
• Participate in determining operating plans, budgets and capital additions for the production operation to ensure maintenance and engineering quality controls are achieved
• Ensure all engineering staff comply with policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices
• Prepare regular reports as required
• Maintain records of all production maintenance activities and costs for review with the Production Manager
• Establish control necessary for the achievement of production efficiency, optimizing yield and product quality
• Participate in projects associated with site expansion, plant extension, increased or altered storage and warehousing facilities with Production Manager and Supply Chain Manager
• Participate in meetings relating to planning, production, quality, safety and other operational matters and set up work control system to ensure that standards are met
• Participate in the recruitment and selection process of engineering staff
• Accept responsibility for staff performance ensuring adherence to RYCO policies, industry standards and procedures
• Demonstrate visible leadership and proactive commitment to HSEC excellence through personal example, by promoting initiatives and encouraging strong teamwork at all levels, and by conducting frequent site inspections, reviews
and behavioural observations
• Ensure engineering and related activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
• Ensure that a safe working environment is maintained at all times and that the appropriate safety regulations and policies are complied with
• Any other related tasks as directed by the Manager
Process Development EngineerID:523184,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPerai
• Develops process and production concepts for improvement of existing processes, implementation of new processes or new products.
• Executes process and production line optimizations.
• Prepares requirement and performance specifications for machines and devices for production of new products for peripheral devices in cooperation with internal and external authorities and agrees upon those with customers.
• Prepares cost and time schedules and monitors their compliance.
• Identifies necessary production processes and capacities.
• Prepares concepts and implements these together with customers.
• Prepares performance specifications and requirement profiles for technical production lines and equipment.
3. New Products and Processes
• Supports development department in dimensioning of new products and production processes
• Participates in site decision of new products.
• Plans, coordinates and controls production tests and putting into service of new production lines and processes in corporation with production. Launches new production lines into production in corporation with manufacturing.
• Prepares engineering data files such as manufacturing instructions, manuals, process plans, etc.
• Oversees different initiatives or projects, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of sponsor.
Other tasks as assigned.
Salary up to RM 10,000
Details to be shared during the interview
Finance & Account ManagerID:523088,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRNibong Tebal
Responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, administering the payroll, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and providing financial advice in compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Plan and conduct comprehensive studies to improve the operational and financial effectives of the company. Analyze change and advise accordingly.
- Perform statistics, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data. Provide and interpret financial information. Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends.
- Plan and conduct in-depth studies to determine cost of business activities.
- Recommend budget adjustments and other cost implement measures. Participate in developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure the company's finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain the accounts payable and account receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys.
- Administer the payroll in order to ensure that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts.
- Prepare income statement, balance sheets, monthly financial statements and etc.
Got Panel Clinic
AL - Follow Malaysia Law
Bonus depending on company performance 2-3 months
【JPS】ENGINEER / SENIOR ENGINEER – PRODUCTION DIVISION 1ID:522052,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRSebarang Jaya
- To obtain the knowledge required to operate the Coating Machine.
- Able to operate coating machine, input manufacturing conditions as recipe stated and carry out cleaning tasks.
- Setting of coater head.
- Perform machine maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Arrange production schedule and supervise on-site production.
- To inspect and make judgement on the input material quality and product quality.
- Deal with outside vendors, release Purchase Order and manage inventory.
- Respond promptly to superior instruction and execute it perfectly.
Salary : 28th every month
Bonus : Around 1.5 month
Senior Sales ExecutiveID:521825,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBukit Mertajam
The position is to handle all sales matters from Klang region and Northern region, Malaysia for all engineering plastic polymers and chemicals
Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently, preferably to speak Mandarin, including an intimate understanding of the local business culture and sales process.
- Sales and marketing, building of relationships with key accounts,
- Maintaining existing sales and develop new customers,
- Identify the customers for our engineering plastic products and chemicals,
- Business development on projects,
- Customer service,
- The incumbent will report functionally to the Product Managers, and administratively to Sales Manager.
- CAR MAINTENANCE
- COMPANY HANDPHONE
- COMPANY LAPTOP
【Jp speaker】QAQC EngineerID:520173,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
This position will be handling Audit and coordinate with all department regarding to customers feedback on new products.
1) To supervise QA/QC in daily operation
2) To perform analysis whenever it required
3) To manage/supervise related staff to ensure they carry out the tasks given
4) QA/QC improvement activities
5) Others which related with QA/QC operation.
Basic Salary: RM 3,500 - 4,500
- RM 800 (Language allowance) will be provided with N3 or above certificate
- Increment after 3 months of probation
- Annual increment
Sales EngineerID:518273,000 MYR ~ 3,600 MYRBayan Lepas
This is a Japan Based Industrial Machineries Manufacturer.
Location: Bayan Lepas
- Willing to travel within Penang, Butterworth, Kedah North area
- Identification and development of new customers in the assigned territory, increase sales and profitability.
- Sales calls, setting up customer appointments and conducting presentations to customers, as well as follow-ups on customer meetings, quotations or requests.
- Price negotiations with customers.
- Technical and sales support to customers.
- Coordination between customers and corporate functions.
- Ability to achieve sales targets in a highly challenging industrial environment.
- Willing to travel to outstation if necessary
- Prepare reports and direct to Sales Manager and Managing Director
Salary up to RM 3600
Details to be shared during interview
Senior Product Engineering EngineerID:518194,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPerai
1. Prepare and compile documents for product registration.
2. Ensure test method is efficient and effective.
3. Issue PCN and ECN.
4. Manage Production Master.
5. Manage PP (Pre-production).
6. Perform any other job function that may be assigned from time to time from Managers.
Supplier Quality EngineerID:514463,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPerai
This company is established for around 30 years. They are Manufacturer of Capacitor, Electrical components.
• To deal with supplier when quality issue arises.
• To monitor supplier quality performance and perform supplier audit.
• To lead a team of IQC.
• To attend for customer or 3rd party audit regarding supplier management.
• To prepare customer 8D report.
Salary up to RM 5,500
details to be shared during the interview