12 Jobs for Technology(Materials/Chemical) found
Service or Application EngineerID:534423,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
• Develop new customers and also maintain the customer base in the assigned territory.• Take a primary role in the sales efforts to acquire key prospects and secure the order. • Meet or exceed the yearly sales target for your territory.• Analyze and monitor sales forecast activity and profit margin performance and make the necessary changes in a timely manner to achieve goals consistent with Company objectives.• Perform product demonstration when necessary.• Establish professional relationships within the industry and partner with customers to further understand and anticipate their needs.• Continuous maintenance of CRM for contacts, accounts, opportunities, quotes etc.• Active participation in industry trade association groups.• Prepare weekly reports & Servicing CNC Machine at Client Site
Yearly Increment Bi-Yearly Bonus (2X salary)
Medical: Panel Clinic
Annual leave: 14 days
Sick leave: 14 days
Hospitalization leave: 60 days
Operation Manager ID:516028,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYROther Selangor District
-Products' Quality Management including fulfilling the commitment to sales and customer .-Factory Operation Resources Management including Forecast Operation Requirement and Contribute Strategies.-Facility Management and Operation Waste Managing.-Factory Operation Compliance in Company Policies, relevant Standards, Laws and Regulations.-Execute Factory Manager, General Manager and Directors' Instructions with quality.-Take responsibility for the production manager, quality control manager or store manager, if either of them is unavailable.-Lead subordinate staffs for solution, improvement and harmony.-Accomplished company mission and seek advancement towards company vision.
Accommodation if candidate not from the area dont want travel from KL or Selangor, can be negotiate for a room.
currently they do have a house for executive level stay at the house as well.
Transportation can be negotiate due to location is far.
Depend on negotiation
Assistant Manager of Production Control/purchasing (Japanese speaker)ID:527915,800 MYR ~ 7,600 MYRSebarang Jaya
- Morning Briefing with Production control team- Manage Planner, Purchasing, Warehouse and Logistic subdivision.- Purchasing Management -Follow up with purchasing team (Backup if necessary) - Logistic Management -Follow up with logistic team (Backup if necessary) - Planning Management – Follow up with planning team (Backup if necessary) - Warehouse Management- Follow-up with Warehouse team (Backup if necessary) - Checking export vessel schedule - Follow up with Japan SCM team for sales (Japan and other regions) - Preparing report and meeting with PNC SCM team & Fujinomiya team- Prepare and do simulation for production schedule to achieve sales target- Compile and send shipment data to Fujinomiya PC team & Kameyama PC Team- Checking import schedule for incoming material and chemical - Provide needed container quantity and schedule for logistic for booking- Meeting with Fujinomiya team to discuss about production- Issue PR for raw material & chemical - Prepare and provide forecast for material & chemical for vendor (JAPAN)- Support SAP if got issue during data entry for D1 & D2- Support New Product Introduction (NPI)- QMS ISO Committee member- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as and when required by the superior from time to time
Salary range: RM5800- RM7500
Transportation allowance (RM100)
Salary : 28th every month
Bonus : Around 1.5 month
EPF, Socso,and EIS
AL: 12days for less than 2 years
MC: 14days for less than 2 years
Quality Control Supervisor ID:531483,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYROther Selangor District
Job function:1. To carry out inspection on the quality of products.2. Recommend quality improvement actions.3. Any other tasks as assigned by the superior from time to time.
Technical ManagerID:530595,500 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRKlang
1. Establish company business growth by developing new products.2. To establish and monitor the operational functions of laboratory for all production sites.3. To establish quality management system to monitor incoming material and production products quality for all production sites.4. To conduct and manage pilot testing activities for commercialization of new products.5. Assist Sales Department on customer quality complaints.6. Coordinate or liaise with customers / suppliers on test and trial run activities on new product.7. Carry out any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.
Sales Planning Executive (Local Japanese Speaker)ID:530164,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRShah Alam
- Plan, schedule, forecast and monitor inventory situation, production schedule and other requirements for effective inventory of raw materials and ensure smooth supply as planned- Prepare delivery schedules to logistics teams in a timely and cost-effective manner - In depth analysis market trends for improving accuracy and effective of future forecast - To analyze and maintain inventories, minimizing overstock and out of stock occurrences and optimize customer service and requirements- Implement new or improved supply chain processes to improve efficiency or performance - Negotiate and communicate with stakeholders - To undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the superior from time to time - Follow up and coordinate with cross functional teams in regards to the latest update on the production schedule, stock availability and timely completion of orders as scheduled- Generate and prepare accurate monthly reports - Make recommendations to management for continuously improve service delivery process and identify costs savings opportunities
Process Development EngineerID:523184,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPerai
1. Development• Develops process and production concepts for improvement of existing processes, implementation of new processes or new products.• Executes process and production line optimizations.• Prepares requirement and performance specifications for machines and devices for production of new products for peripheral devices in cooperation with internal and external authorities and agrees upon those with customers.• Prepares cost and time schedules and monitors their compliance.2. Concepts• Identifies necessary production processes and capacities.• Prepares concepts and implements these together with customers.• Prepares performance specifications and requirement profiles for technical production lines and equipment.3. New Products and Processes• Supports development department in dimensioning of new products and production processes• Participates in site decision of new products.• Plans, coordinates and controls production tests and putting into service of new production lines and processes in corporation with production. Launches new production lines into production in corporation with manufacturing.• Prepares engineering data files such as manufacturing instructions, manuals, process plans, etc.• Oversees different initiatives or projects, monitors their progress and completion, and ensures that they meet the expectations of sponsor.Other tasks as assigned.
Salary up to RM 10,000
Details to be shared during the interview
Finance & Account ManagerID:523088,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRNibong Tebal
Job Purpose:Responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, administering the payroll, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and providing financial advice in compliance with local laws and regulations.Major Tasks:- Plan and conduct comprehensive studies to improve the operational and financial effectives of the company. Analyze change and advise accordingly.- Perform statistics, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data. Provide and interpret financial information. Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends.- Plan and conduct in-depth studies to determine cost of business activities.- Recommend budget adjustments and other cost implement measures. Participate in developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.- Liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure the company's finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.- Maintain the accounts payable and account receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys.- Administer the payroll in order to ensure that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner.- Establish and maintain supplier accounts.- Prepare income statement, balance sheets, monthly financial statements and etc.
Got Panel Clinic
AL - Follow Malaysia Law
Bonus depending on company performance 2-3 months
Sales EngineerID:518272,400 MYR ~ 3,300 MYRBayan Lepas
Company Profile:This is a Japan Based Industrial Machineries Manufacturer. Location: Bayan LepasJob Scope:- Willing to travel within Penang, Butterworth, Kedah North area- Identification and development of new customers in the assigned territory, increase sales and profitability.- Sales calls, setting up customer appointments and conducting presentations to customers, as well as follow-ups on customer meetings, quotations or requests.- Price negotiations with customers.- Technical and sales support to customers.- Coordination between customers and corporate functions.- Ability to achieve sales targets in a highly challenging industrial environment.- Willing to travel to outstation if necessary- Prepare reports and direct to Sales Manager and Managing Director
Salary up to RM 3900
Details to be shared during interview
Supplier Quality EngineerID:514463,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPerai
Company Profile:This company is established for around 30 years. They are Manufacturer of Capacitor, Electrical components. Location: PeraiJob Scope:• To deal with supplier when quality issue arises.• To monitor supplier quality performance and perform supplier audit.• To lead a team of IQC.• To attend for customer or 3rd party audit regarding supplier management.• To prepare customer 8D report.
Salary up to RM 5,500
details to be shared during the interview