21 Jobs for Technology(Materials/Chemical) found
R&D EngineerID:497363,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBayan Lepas
‐ To carry out primarily research & development projects work related to new products from the stage of preliminary lab study till validation trials & transfer to manufacturing.
‐ To carry out evaluation of new or alternative raw materials. Conduct performance / application studies with new ingredients.
‐ Conduct application tests of premixes & assist in trouble shooting & resolving customer complaints.
‐ To provide technical support to manufacturing & resolving technical related problems.
‐ To maintain & upkeep of R&D lab for an effective & efficient operation including system compliance with 5S & ISO9001.
‐ To study & develop new method or modify existing method for R&D activities or work requirements.
Dental Rm100, Travelling Allow Rm100, Daily Food order RM3.50 , Medical card, Bonus.
Sales ManagerID:4971810,000 MYR ~ 15,500 MYRShah Alam
This company is a world leader in water technology, providing equipment and services for water and wastewater applications along with a broad portfolio of products and services that addresses the full cycle of water with sustainable solutions.
Location: Shah Alam
- Plan, develop and implement strategies on direct and distributor sales of products and services in assigned segment & territories with segmentation and focus on alignment of distribution and Key account development.
- Develop existing accounts to maximize market penetration and create new business opportunities within assigned territories and work across functions and Growth Center
- Market actively new products and create strong awareness of all accounts to attain market leadership position through segment positioning and strategic price management.
- Gain access to market intelligence about competitor’s products and services and market trends; providing competitive product, commercial, and market feedback to the Company
- Increase market share through implementation of the strategies in the region to achieve sales and establish a sustainable future business platform.
- Achieve target sales revenues, profit margins and/or expense objectives in overall area and maintain a lean sustainable future
- Submit accurate weekly, monthly report, sales forecast, and project follow-up list.
- Establish and nurture customer relationships (e.g. distributors, contractors, consultant) for the region, and influence key decision makers and influence specifications
- Track distributor performance on a monthly basis, and update project reference list. Travel throughout region required
Salary up to RM 15,500
20 Days annual leave
Medical benefit including direct family
Full details to be shared during the interview
Process EngineerID:497144,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
Overall Job Responsibility:
• To lead and motivate a group of tool makers in providing toolling/technical support to Production in order to achieve departmental goals.
• To ensure manufacturing process are operating efficiently.
• Accountable to develop strategies and execute Production process effectively.
• Provide technical solution through root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions.
• Involve in continuos process improvement of production activities to improve yield performance, production cycle time, quality and cost.
• To plan and implement the preventive maintenance program for mould and machines. To closely work with order departments towards improving product quality and productivity.
• Oversee design, and operation of new equipment installations and Validation new machine
• ECN and 4M change for internal or customer require
• Manage Control Material saving , material usage and model conversion time on production.
• Implement the new product process flow and WI
• Ensure work areas are always kept clean, tidy and all items or equipment are safe and always practice 5S
• Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
Injection Molding Assistant Manager/ ManagerID:497125,300 MYR ~ 6,300 MYRKlang
Manufacturer for small motors, established in 1960's and now expanded to US, Indonesia, Shanghai & Malaysia. Successfully obtained the recognition of ISO 9001 & 14001 certification in their production of motors, electric contact components and tungsten alloy. These products are widely used in home electronic applicants and office apparatus.
MIEL Industrial Area, Port Klang
-Responsible for directing a small team of moulding technician & engineer in the areas of production.
-In charge of maintenance, scheduling, safety
-Maintenance and quality of moulding product.
-Moulding, tooling, quality inspection
-Leading and Supervise team
Salary up to RM 6300
Details to be discussed during the interview
Sales Support Engineer (Fresh Graduate) - SalesID:497062,600 MYR ~ 2,800 MYRKulim
a) Find new business for company and handle existing clients.
b) Technical support job such as exchange gas cylinder, trouble shooting job, delivery gases, etc. to customer.
c) Involve in sales job such as preparing quotation & visit customer
d) Flexible, responsive and able to work irregular hour if required
e) Able to work independently as well as a team player in a dynamic & challenging environment
- Transport Allowances (depends on KM, from home to office only)
- Contractual Bonus
- Duty Allowance (after probation)
- Might have increment (after probation)
QC/QA SupervisorID:496764,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYROther Selangor District
Working Location: Jenjarom & Sungai Buloh
- Manage QC Staff
- Review documentation for quality checking
- report to MD and handle ad hock task
- Supplier deliveries quality check
- Materials and product checking
- Guide Junior QC
- Prepare documentation for buyers
- Improve and review QC
- checking on process, environment and machinery
- RM 4,000 to RM 6,000 per month
- Increment once a year
SENIOR EXECUTIVE – SALES & MARKETING DIVISION (JAPANESE SPEAKER)ID:496213,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRSebarang Jaya
• Proposal sales of high-performance plastic film.(suggestion sales not only for simple sales
but creation with customers)
• Propose new applications and quality improvement of high-performance plastic films to
customers such as electronic equipment and information equipment manufactures.
• Sales activities by visiting new customers in ASEAN countries.
• Various coordination with Nippon Panac related departments.
• Negotiate contract with customer, create quote.
• Sales performance management.
• Market Information Collection.
• Sales plan and sales policy planning to customers.
• Supporting Sales manager.
• Various coordination with Nippon Panac related departments.
• System entry work such as product registration and order sheet.
Salary : 28th every month
Senior Process Engineer (coating)ID:496165,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBayan Lepas
Work with manufacturing team to ensure successful development and implementation of new products introduction, transferred products and innovative techniques to improve manufacturing methods and efficiency. Provide engineering support to improve efficiency, productivity and quality. Assigned tasks will involve trouble-shooting, analysis, testing and documentation activities
• Coordinates and implements activities related to the definition, development and introduction of new products/processes into manufacturing
• Coordinates the improvement of process, production line layouts, space utilization and methods through interactive participation with operators, technicians and engineers
• Identifies, recommends and implements manufacturing process, alternative manufacturing techniques, equipment, material handling and storage techniques for efficient material flow through manufacturing
• Fulfils pre-sale support requirements for testing, qualification, certifications or other technical services. As well as Support Sales team on the quotation generation.
• Provide on-site technical support (testing, technical analysis and advice) to manufacturing site.
• Advises regarding product selection & applications
• Identifies, recommends and implements improvements to manufacturing work identification, process documentation and results reporting methods, also Writes, changes, and/or maintains raw material, mixing, coating, slitting, testing and product specifications
• To maintain and control all Engineering products documents
• Solve product issues with emphasis on optimizing functionality and quality within the applicable cost and schedule constraints.
• Work closely with the R & D and sales team to develop products that satisfy the manufacturing and customers’ needs by provide engineering analysis and technical assessments directly to customers or to sales support that represent customers. Perform cost analysis on new products or changes to current products
• Verify new product specifications and work with customers on manufacturability requirements
• To coordinate with the production in the evaluation off new product start up involving First Articles activities.
• Provide training in special product or process technologies or product requirements where needed, for example test method or quality standard development.
• Contribute technical analysis and engineering studies as a member of cross-functional teams.
• Effectively communicates essential project information to operators, site management, and program managers using a variety of formats.
• Leads or supports customer response, problem-solving and corrective actions for product field failures.
• The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and other related duties may be added from time to time.
- Salary Range: RM5,000- RM7,000
【マレーシア在住者】アシスタントマネージャー（木材業界）パハン勤務ID:378635,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPahang
Production Control (Japanese Speaker) (42485)ID:495132,900 MYR ~ 3,050 MYROther Selangor District
- Supporting Manager and Japanese staff.
- Main task is production line work first (operator part), involving physical work as well (something like need to carry heavy material) to learn and understand product.
- After learning production line work, will be assigned next step.
- you would have opportunity to go to business trip to Japan to learn more product and company.
- report, translation and Interprete for Japanese MD and other Japanese