13 Jobs for Technology(Materials/Chemical) found
【Jp speaker】QA Engineer - Chemical/ Polymer/ Semi-conductor/ E&E ID:491082,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
This position will be handling Audit and coordinate with all department regarding to customers feedback on new products.
- Answer for any inquiries from customers about the products' quality
- Learn and manage a section of the production process to ensure quality.
- QA audit documentation
- Machine trouble shooting and check detail to be able to identify machine problem to minimize breakdown.
- Liaise with other related departments to complete the whole production processes to ensure a smooth work flow between inter-department and each process.
- Handle daily improvement
- Improve Safety on machine
Basic Salary: RM 2,800 - 4,000
- Fixed Language allowance will be provided with N3 or above certificate
- Increment after 3 months of probation
- Annual increment
ASSISTANT MANAGER – QUALITY CONTROL (JAPANESE SPEAKER)ID:490473,500 MYR ~ 5,499 MYRSebarang Jaya
1) Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them
and the quality standards to the production teams.
2) Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or
processes, and training staff to use them.
3) Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and
with health and safety guidelines.
4) Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality
5) Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting
external auditors and inspectors.
6) To fully optimize utilization of available resources in achieving the company vision and
objectives and to continually improve on the operation overall efficiency.
7) Prepare monthly quality reports, report to customer on quality problem.
8) Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objective, policies,
procedures, and system pertaining to the QC.
9) Experienced in ISO management.
Salary : 28th every month
R&D Senior Executive ~ Assistant Manager (Plastic Injection Molding)ID:490115,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- To lead the team in project improvement, and to manage the timeline and progress of each project to meet the target timeline.
- Solve issues faced with existing products and processes and find out root causes and take necessary actions.
- Processes involve will be on plastic injection molding (including testing resin & pigment), printing, assembling and packaging.
- Conduct preliminary studies (such as PFMEA, 5 whys..etc) of rejects from NCRs and yield rate of existing products.
- Testing and analyzing relevant components (chemical/ink/refill/tip/yarn etc) for existing product
- Analyze & investigate problem arising from production due to functional issues or customer complaints.
- Make improvements to the product or processes that improves yield rate of the production.
- Issue Memo, DCN & ECN information after acceptance and update into quality control documents.
- Maintain and update changes to testing procedures and quality document (e.g.: specification).
- Liaise with vendor / supplier as and when required.
- Supervise and guide his/ her subordinates.
- Ensure the duties of his/ her subordinates are properly done.
- Follow up all abnormal cases.
- Provide on-job training to new staffs.
- Perform other related duties as required.
2 times Bonus
Life-Long Learning Training program
Tooling Manager / Tooling Senior Manager ID:4887412,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
Development of strategy planning tools and methodologies.
Conduct tooling and machinery failure analysis with team to resolve technical issues aimed at improving quality and reducing scrap.
Plans capability development and product line extension projects, coordinates resource allocation with functional managers and oversees project execution.
Identify, prioritize and correct manufacturing / tooling issues which create quality problems.
Constant review and initiate improvements on existing tooling processes and procedures in line with business dynamics and raising the level of customers’ satisfaction.
Manage the allocation of appropriate resources and ensure availability of all raw material in line with customer forecasts
Direct and supervise all activities related to Tool room and Tooling Engineering department.
Responsible for implementing mould making process with coordination from the various departments especially for projects development.
Responsible for manpower allocation, monitoring and assessing tooling schedule and performance.
Responsible for reviewing and approving of new mould design and approval of purchase of new modification tool.
Senior Executive_Logistic – Production Control (Japanese Speaker)ID:487602,500 MYR ~ 4,200 MYRSebarang Jaya
- To understanding Converting equipment specification, mechanical principles and the converting material.
- To inspect the abnormalities quality of the Converting process including judgement of continuation
of processing, preparation backup and prepare the report regarding the abnormality on the Converting Process.
- To support troubleshooting the Converting equipment. To identify the problem and repair the machine.
- To educate with subordinate to applied Converting reverse inspection, process leader and quality of work.
- To create the shift scheduled for the subordinate, overtime management record and monitor health
and safety of the department.
- Assemble and manage the production week schedule with the production control section.
- To prepare the work procedures on Converting process and countermeasure process.
- To prepare of the documents related to the converting process. Processing condition confirmation table,
processing record table, lot display card, etc for tablet operation.
- Data collection and summary of Converting (inspection) processing results (input of numerical values such as
material amount, finished amount, operating time, etc.) Tablet operation.
- To identify the converting equipment, monitor the ordering (obtain an estimate from a vendor for equipment
such as rolls, filter, etc. To purchase the converting equipment by requesting quotation from Purchasing department.
- Support to Japanese management.
- Filling and record all documents related to the converting process.
- Implementation and guidance of 5s activities in work area.
Salary : 28th every month
Benefits and Compensation will be fixed from now
Bonus : Around 1.5 month
Boiler ( Technician ) ID:480691,800 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRSebarang Jaya
- move the switch ON(OFF)
- ( if any problem ) , discuss with Equipment engineers
- ( if a candidate has facility or maintenance experience ) , will be advantage.
Night shift allowance ( RM8 / day )
Salary : 28th every month
Senior Executive_Logistic – Production Control (Japanese Speaker)ID:486423,500 MYR ~ 5,499 MYRSebarang Jaya
• Work with existing transportation suppliers on optimal delivery rate and routing
• Take responsibility for the success or failure of material shipping and delivery schedule
• Direct and follow-up with incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure
prompt delivery to customers
• Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to
• Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate logistics reports for upper
• Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
• Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
• Ensure all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual FTZ forms and reports necessary for
FTZ operations are submitted and reviewed for accuracy.
• Operate the FTZ inventory control and recordkeeping system
• Coordinate all customs activities with other Custom Brokers, Forwarders, and logistics
【未経験歓迎！木材業界】アシスタントマネージャーポジション募集中！ID:378635,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPahang
Production ExecutiveID:482683,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYROther Selangor District
Production Yield and Waste Managing.
Responsible for In-Line Production Quality including Output Quality, Procedure, Yield, Schedule and Customer Satisfaction.
Production Cost Assessment.
Manage and develop production schedule and delivery schedule.
Production Maintenance and Down-Time Managing.
Report to Production Manager.
Execute General Manager, Operation Manager, Factory Manager and Production Manager Instructions with quality.
Responsible to follow company regulations and policies.
SENIOR PRODUCTION MANAGERID:4816510,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRShah Alam
• To manage production planning, process control, Inventory control, waste control, ensure product quality, delivery on time and cost control/budget.
• To lead and manage the entire Production team to ensure smooth production processes and operations in the Plant
• Oversee and manage effective production planning across all production operations to ensure optimal production yield while minimising wastage
• Lead and champion the implementation of all production initiatives that will continuously help to improve production processes, increase productivity and efficiency, product quality and product standards in line with best practices
• Define and implement cost management initiatives aimed at identifying and mitigating wastage and preventing erosion of profits
• Define and oversee the implementation of policies for achieving higher productivity and cost efficiency across all production operations
• To review existing system, improvise and implement best practices to achieve cost effective productivity and on time delivery for all order received
• To ensure the Company is strictly adhere to all Government legitimate rules and regulations on Environment, Safety & Health and all in house safety policies from the Production perspective
• To ensure good manufacturing practices and housekeeping practices (5S) are carried out at all time
• To provide support, guidance and develop the Engineers, Technicians and other production team members
• To liaise and consult with other cross functional departments including Sales, Maintenance, Technical and Quality and HR on all matters pertaining to production operations and manpower
• To prepare reports as requested by Top Management