24 Jobs for HR found
Logistic HR ExecutiveID:444832,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRRawang
1. To administer staff requisition for any vacancy or replacement.
2. To conduct recruitment interview within the company or in any part of the country.
3. Coordinate pre-employment test, medical check-up and other relevant documentation as required.
4. To conduct exit interview to find out reasons for employees resignation.
5. To liaise with advertisement agencies or recruitment consultant.
6. Provide support to L & D and Talent management program and activities.
7. To prepare routine HR reports and other documents as and when required.
8. Perform all other tasks as necessary and any other duties & responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
[Johor] HR Department - HOD (Preferable JP speaker)ID:442364,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYROther Johor District
- Manage the full spectrum of Human Resource function in the HR & Admin Department including manpower planning, recruitment & selection, training and development, industrial relations, performance evaluation, compensation benefits and administrative functions
- Manage and handle Foreigner workers permit and expatriate permit
- Manage the fast-paced recruitment and selection of desired headcount, inclusive of indirect labor and foreign workers
- Evaluate training to ensure to ensure execution and effectiveness
- Manage the performance of the labor supply vendors
Title Allowance RM 100/200
【Johor】Assistant HR Manager (JP Speaker)ID:434074,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPasir Gudang
- Report to HR & Administration Senior Manager
- Assist HOD to manage apart of HR & Admin. business, eg Recruitment & Training
- Responsible to manage business related to Japanese Expatriates
- Any other related employee's benefit and welfare management
Human Resource ManagerID:400463,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYROther Kedah District
- Report to Director, Managing Director
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resource Operation functions including development and implementation of HR policies, Operation, Procedures and Programs, Recruitment Activities, Compensation & Benefit, Payroll, Training and Development, Cost Management and Manpower Planning, Employee's relations/ disciplinary matters, Security, Employee Welfare and others HR related duties.
- To administer payroll activities which includes overtime, allowances, Medical, EPF & Socso.
- Maintain all personnel information in an accurate and up-to-date manner in line with the company policy and legislative requirements.
- Communicate HR policies and procedures in accordance with legal and company guidelines.
- To become the windows person and company representative dealing with goverment authority (Kementerian Dalam Negeri and etc.)
- Modifying and amending existing SOP from time to time to cope with the current needs.
- Responsible for creating / maintaining healthy work environment
Position Allowance will be provided (included in the basic salary stated above)