44 Jobs for Trading Firm found
Marketing ManagerID:551367,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRShah Alam
【Job Responsibilities】Looking for a proactive and collaborative Marketing Manager to establish and lead our marketing efforts. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales and business development teams, as well as external agencies, to drive brand awareness, customer engagement, and revenue growth in a cohesive and integrated manner.1. Develop and Implement Marketing Strategies:• Create and execute comprehensive marketing strategies aligned with company objectives.• Utilize market research, consumer insights, and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and formulate effective marketing plans.2. Cross-Functional Collaboration:• Work closely with the sales and business development teams to understand their goals and align marketing strategies to support lead generation and revenue targets.• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure marketing initiatives are integrated into broader business plans.3. Coordination with External Agencies:• Engage and manage relationships with external marketing agencies to ensure seamless coordination and execution of marketing initiatives.• Collaborate with agencies to develop and implement integrated online and offline marketing campaigns that align with overall business objectives.• Coordinate with external agencies to leverage their expertise in campaign optimization and performance tracking4. Brand Development:• Drive the development and maintenance of the brand identity, ensuring consistency across all marketing materials and channels.• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align marketing strategies with overall brand objectives.5. Campaign Management:• Plan, execute, and measure the success of integrated marketing campaigns across various channels.• Monitor and analyze campaign performance, providing insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.6. Budget Management:• Develop and manage marketing budgets, ensuring effective allocation of resources to achieve maximum ROI.• Track expenses, analyze variances, and report on budgetary performance regularly.7. Market Research and Analytics:• Conduct market research to identify trends, customer needs, and opportunities for growth.• Utilize analytics tools to measure and report on the performance of marketing initiatives, making data-driven recommendations.
- Annual Leave
- Petrol Allowance (subject)
- Phone Allowance (subject)
- Group PA
- Panel Clinic per year
- Performance bonus depending on company and personal performance (around 2 months)
Sales Executive （Japanese speaker）【Subang】 ID:551165,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
-Assist in communicating with other members of the Malaysia office and Japanese employees when discussing orders with manufacturing plants and the head office in Japan.The ratio of the following jobs will depend on the experience of the person joining the company-Support the sales manager to maintain good relationships with existing customers(No need business developments)-Supplier visits and meetings-Self-management of own budget, sales and delivery date-Preparation of sales report.-Build strategic relationships with local customers and solutions.
Base: RM5000 - RM7000
Bonus: 1 time per year(1month)
Senior Manager, National SalesID:5511510,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
The Senior Manager, National Sales has the primary responsibility of providing training, guidance and direction to assigned personnels in a manner that will achieve the highest rate of return on assets under his/her control and assure high performance and customer focus from all direct report for cross functional impact consistent with the policies and procedures of the company. He/she will work first hand with Division and Branch Managers to achieve a common goal of increasing sales and profit margin.- Advises, assists and updates the General Manager on issues of sales management and progress of the sales team organization and management.- Interprets and administers policies established by the Management; issues good sales practice instructions to key and/or other personnel affected to assure uniform interpretation.- Plans, develops and suggest specific sales policies, procedures and other basic control for the approval by General Manager; for effective sales management and day-to-day sales operational activities of the company.- Designs, establishes and maintains an organisational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the assigned division/branch’s goals and objectives; hires, manages, motivates and inspires all staffs within the assigned division. - Directs and oversees the day-to-day operational activities of assigned personnel; work allocation, training and problem resolution, evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions, growth and talents.- Specifies division/branch sales personnel's' area of coverage; establishes quota and goals and monitors territory contributions.- Recommends and participates in the development of company operating policies and procedures to ensure common goals of increasing sales & profit margin.- Translates operating plans into understandable and executable goals; ensures that work production meets established objectives, specifications, and standards, and that all-applicable operating policies and procedures are adhered to.- To be constantly updated with the changing market trend and its consumption of products and provide recommendation and strategy to maximise the situation; serves as the liaison between field and senior management regarding market conditions and opportunities.- Identifies new sales prospects and assists in contract negotiations for significant distribution deals; maintains an amicable and fruitful business relationship with existing Principals and potential clients.- Ensures that the most effective strategies are in place to maximize sales, margins and profit objectives for the assigned division/branch.- Ensures that allocated budget resources (including margin and inventory) are maximized to grow business, balancing customer needs with market condition and budget guideline.- Reviews and ensures accurate completion and timely submission of governmental, company and other reports as required in respect of assigned areas of responsibilities.- Participates in the development and management of annual operating budgets for the assigned division/branch.- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Travelling Subsidy
- HP Claim
Sales Admin cum Account ExecutiveID:551045,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Sales Admin support such as regarding importing/exporting - Handle company accounting matters (receiving and making payments, input journal listing with using SQL) - Received orders by phone, e-mail and issuing invoice - Arranging delivery and ensure all the items are shipping properly- Inventory control of product samples- Other admin tasks assigned by managements time to time
Basic Salary : RM 5,000 - RM 7,500
- Fixed Transportation allowance
- Incentive (from 2nd year of service onwards)
- EPF, SOCSO
- Bonus (depends on the company performance)
- Office car park (claim base)
- Medical allowance
- AL 10 days / MC 14 days
- Food tasting will be available quite frequently
*Subject to change
【バックオフィス（労務・法務担当）】小売業界(昇給昇進有/英語を活かせる環境)ID:550918,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRSeri Petaling
【 募集背景 】家具・インテリア商品の企画、製造、販売まで一貫して実施できるこを強みとして、多種多様なお客様のニーズにお応えしてきました。日本のみならず、東南アジア、南アジア（タイ、マレーシア、インド、インドネシア、フィリピン 等）にて急成長を遂げています。このような急成長に伴いながら、新規出店ライセンス確認、サプライヤーとの契約書確認などコンプライアンスを適切に守りながら、事業を運営していくうえで、バックオフィスの法務・労務担当のポジションを募集いたします。具体的な業務は下記となります・日系弁護士事務所の窓口担当・契約書の内容を日本語から英語へ翻訳業務・サプライヤーの契約書確認、管理・新規出店の際の法規制、ライセンス確認・社内へ情報共有、契約書の連携・他部署との契約書に伴う調整業務・日本本社への労務・法務などの情報提供・報告法務、労務の専門的な知識は特に必要ございません。日系の弁護士事務所の窓口に立ち、対応いただきますので、専門的なことに関しては、弁護士事務所に確認、ないしは社内でもサポートさせていただきます。それよりも、意欲的に業務へ取り掛かり、新しいことを学んでいく姿勢を大事にしていきたいと思っております。【 当求人の魅力的なポイント】・キャリアプラン昇給は年一回でございます。またお仕事の実績、会社の貢献度合いから昇格もございます。アシスタントマネージャー→マネージャーとしてのキャリアもございます。日本本社採用への切替実績もございます。中長期での就労経験、お仕事の実績を考慮させていただき、双方との合意のもと、このようなキャリアプランの検討は可能です。（詳細は面談にてお話しさせてください。）・クアラルンプール近郊のため、アクセスも良く過ごしやすい環境です。・何か相談事があれば、上長へ日本語にて相談も可能なので、遠慮なくご相談ください！
■基本給与：8,000 - 11,000※スキル・経験に準じる
365日を除した日数を乗じて付与（日割り付与）, 2年目は8日 , 3年目～5年目は12日 , 以降は16日
■賞与：あり (年2回) ※業績賞与のため変動有
■医療費補助：1000 RM / 年 試用期間後適用
【Open for Fresh Graduate】Service Engineer ID:550413,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Job Scopes: • Provide after-sales service support, troubleshooting, installation, acceptance, upgrading, etc. at customer place• Servicing and handling automated production equipment in electronics/semiconductor manufacturing industrial/Cleanvy Machine for heavy industrial.• Mainly is to handle Koh Young Solder Paste Inspection (SPI) and Automated Optical Inspection (AOI), and Panasonic Printer and SMT machine.Service area : Ipoh to Johor, needs to drive own car to accessTravel outstation frequency : 3-4 days in a week
Salary package: RM 3,000 - RM 4,500
- Fixed transportation allowance
- Bonus (subject to the company performance)
- car park
*benefits are subject to change
- Outstation allowance
- Mileage claim for client visit
【Oil & Gas industry】Assistant of Customer Success ManagerID:546343,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
POSITION DESCRIPTION1. End to end in-depth understanding on business unit processes in managing inventory through the supply chain process.2. Well-developed analytical capabilities, identifying trends and insights through the interrogation of large data sets and complex information obtained.3. Assist in managing escalated customer inquiries, ensuring timely and satisfactory resolutions.4. Deep understanding on core Business Unit’s processes in delivering day to day inventory operation to customer.5. Ability to provide tangible recommendation in the continuous improvement space for functionality and offerings to Business Unit stakeholders.6. Business stakeholders’ expectation are met and well managed.7. An excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.8. Create suitable material to assist and coach end users in using the system the most effective way to meet the business outcome.9. Work directly with customers (internal/external) by managing and responding to user queries and suggestions in timely manner.10. A forward thinker with a strong desire to always take the initiative to identify, analyze and improve processes, procedures, and practices to meet changing environments.11. Periodically gather tangible feedback from internal and external customers to further improve quality of delivery and enhancing future capability.12. Timely incident resolution to avoid major incident outage in Business Unit operation.13. Track and analyze incident / problem trending report with Customer Success Manager. Whenever required, formulate key sustainable initiative to implement a permanent fix, this is to avoid future escalation from happening again.14. Follow through on all Business Unit escalation.15. Provide timely status reporting for ongoing issue until resolution to business stakeholders.16. Assist in ongoing coaching and guidance in building business users competency in using certain systems to its intended purpose / fullest capability.
Salary Package : RM 3,000 - RM 5,500
- No additional allowance
- Car parking is provided from company
- AL : starts from 14 days
- MC : starts from 14 days
- Bonus : subject to the company performance
- Company phone will be provided
- Company events
Market Development and Sales Specialist (Malay - Chinese Speaker)ID:546634,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKL Sentral, Georgetown, Johor Bahru
1. Social Media Management:• Demonstrate proficiency in utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, TikTok.• Operate social media channels through content creation methods including graphics, recorded courses, videos, and live sessions to convey stock market knowledge and cultivate potential Malay client base.2. Customer Support:• Provide one-on-one explanations to Malay clients, identify potential needs, and guide them towards successful transactions.3. Malay Market Development:• Actively develop and expand the Malay client market through market analysis and strategic marketing efforts to ensure continuous business growth.4. Software Feature Promotion:• Package software distinctive features and technological methods, continually enhance course quality and appeal, and increase customer conversion rates.5. Team Collaboration:• Collaborate with the team in executing marketing activities to collectively achieve sales objectives.
1. Performance Rewards:
- Base salary plus commissions and additional bonuses.
2. Social Security:
• EPF, SOCSO, EIS coverage provided.
3. Flexible Leave:
• Annual leave (starting from 8 days), sick leave, and statutory public holidays.
4. Learning Opportunities:
• Free access to learning resources for stock investment expertise and practical skills.
5. Advanced Tool Utilization:
• Free usage of cutting-edge intelligent stock analysis software.
6. Provide medical benefits for staff who have been with us for more than a year. Specific details can be discussed during the onboarding process.
Sales Assistant Manager / Manager - Chemicals Department ID:550337,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
• To establish close relationships with customers and potential customers by constant communication to explain market trends, to propose efficient logistics and financial schemes and to provide various trouble solutions, negotiation of term and conditions, pricing and finalizing deals to optimize revenue growth.• To develop new products / field with appropriate strategies from marketing research and analysis, visiting customers and etc.• To identify customers' needs and consumption, competitors' activities and constantly improve/ sustain market share.• To achieve individual and Company sales target.• To ensure timely payment collection from customers.• To handle some other ad-hoc project assign by Company.• To follow compliance and company rules.
- Staff insurance
- Panel clinic, Dental
- Fixed allowances to be advised if shortlisted
- No Commission
Manager (Wellness, ICT & Development Business Division)ID:547228,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
<Business planning and sales>- Development of business strategies for existing portfolio companies, consulting sales with a focus on planning and proposals, and support for achieving business plans through the exploration of new clients utilizing the network.- Create and implement communication plans with portfolio companies informed about project updates, milestones, and changes.- Develop clear and concise communication materials tailored to different stakeholder groups.- Market research and analysis related to new business development at the headquarters, consideration of market potential, and identification of potential investment and collaboration partners.- In charge of preparation of proposals, from business scenarios, business plans, risk analysis or any other related to the new business development and execution to obtaining internal approval.<Reporting and Documentation>- Creation and execution of business plans and action plans for the department, progress monitoring, and the preparation of various internal reports.- Maintain comprehensive records of stakeholder interactions, feedback, and decisions.- Prepare regular reports on stakeholder engagement and satisfaction<Coordination and Collaboration>- Coordination of various arrangements related to visits to Malaysia by headquarters and APAC stakeholders, including setting up business meetings, securing accommodations and transportation, and creating travel itineraries.- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with internal connection and support the business relationships.<Requirements Gathering>- Ensure that stakeholder input is considered in decision-making processes.- Translate stakeholder needs into actionable tasks for project teams.<Risk Management>- Identify potential risks related to stakeholder engagement and develop mitigation strategies.- Monitor stakeholder sentiment and proactively address any issues that may impact the project.
Salary Package : RM 8,000 - RM 10,000
- No Commission
- AL : 14 days (max 20 days after 5 years of service)
- MC : 14 days
- Company phone is provided
- Hospitalization leave : 60 days
- Compassionate leave : 2 days
- Paternity leave : 1 week
- Maternity leave : 98 days
- Insurance : medical and accident covers (for spouse and children as well but number will be limited for entitled family members)
- Bonus : subject to the company performance (July and December if entitled)
- Valuable training opportunities
*All the benefits are subject to offered tier and positions