14 Jobs for Trading Firm found
Sales cum Indoor Sales Executive (JP Speaker)ID:482844,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
1. Process documents, co-ordination, Inter office communication
2. Support sales and project team
3. Managing existing customer accounts and grow new accounts
3. Understanding and demonstrating customer care and high levels of customer service
4. Plus any other duties as assigned by management
Japanese Speaking Marketing ExecutiveID:482823,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSungai Buloh
Company Profile: A Japanese furniture and indoor facilities manufacturing company, started at the year of 1973. Variety of products such as Bedroom Set, Dining Set, Utility Shelves & Racks, Living Room Set, Flooring Tiles, Kitchen Set, D.I.Y. Furniture’s Parts, Modular System Furniture, Office Furniture, Children Set, Outdoor Furniture and more. With the expertise of 30 years in the industry, they have stand out with their customers-oriented attitude that always strive to understand their needs and implement to their products.
Working Location: Jenjarom & Sungai Buloh
- Most of the time will be working in the factory, Sungai Buloh or Jenjarom depending on MD's schedule(90%), might need to visit clients (raw materials company）in Ipoh and Penang (10%)( go on business trip once a month)
- Reporting to Japanese MD
- Liaise with Japanese buyer
- Product development & Quality control
- Shipment adjustment and play the role as Factory coordinator
- Support the quality control department.
- on‐the‐job training at factory (about from 6 months to 1 year )
- work as marketing , merchandiser, translator (depends on candidate performance)
- Ad hock task from MD
- RM 3,000 to RM 5,000 per month
- Increment once a year
【Factory Automation】Plant Sales (Senior ~ Asst Manager level) ID:482586,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKL Sentral
We are a manufacturing company of electrical parts/equipment mainly for Factory Automation and its sales office was set-up in KL in 2018. Sales of various electrical products imported from factories in Japan, Thailand and Singapore.
Main clients are Factories (manufacturing companies), contractors of buildings or plants, to install FA electrical equipment or parts.
Enough manpower for selling single item (FA parts or equipment) with their sales agent
-> Now we are in need of hiring Sales person mainly towards the PLANTS.
▼Main job scope (Their products for sales):
・Sales of Power receiving and transforming equipment/ replacing of old equipment (High-voltage panel, Low-voltage panel, Transformer and etc.)
・Proposal of Energy-saving (High-voltage/Low-voltage inverter)
・Power failure countermeasure (UPS)
・Gas analysis in environmental measures (Gas Analyzer)
*Business trip: Basically within Malaysia including Penang, Johor or East Malaysia by flight
*Since you will be only a person to handle this field, you are expected to have a relevant experience.
▼Clients to visit
・Factory (Local, MNC, Japanese or any)
・Water treatment facility
・Garbage treatment facility
Salary: Up to RM 10,000+ but based on your latest salary
- Transportation allowance
- Parking is claimable
- Hand phone will be provided
- Bonus: Estimate 2 months (Dec & Jun)
- AL: 12/ MC: 14
Officer (Food & Retail Division)ID:482333,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Bintang
• To handle the coordination and documentation of import and export of Palm Kernel/Palm by products business.
• To issue and do checking of contract, arrangement of shipping documents with suppliers and customers.
• To perform ECC entries and invoicing realization.
• To assist palm oil traders to smoothen the business processes.
Senior Deputy Manager (Finance Management Division)ID:482315,800 MYR ~ 7,300 MYRBukit Bintang
• To ensure the accounting records are prepared in accordance to the internal and external rules and regulations
• To prepare internal and external accounting & tax reports and budgetary
• To liaise with auditor, tax agent, government authorities and etc.
Officer (Chemical Division)ID:482303,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Bintang
• To perform and organize general administrative duties including attending to customer's enquiries.
• To handle documentation and business coordination for chemical and paper product trading.
• To coordinate on import/export/offshore shipping operation, transactions, and L/C arrangement for chemical and paper products.
• Contract input and realization input and realization input for Chemical and Paper Business.
• To keep filing records updated, monitor receipt funds from customers, maintain proper accounting settlement to avoid over credit positions.
• To handle logistic arrangements including vessel bookings, shipping instruction and cargo arrangement.
• To liaise with suppliers/customers on shipping arrangement.
Deputy Manager (Chemical - Performance Chemical) ID:444014,700 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• To develop and establish international Chemical trading business
• To plan, organize coordinate and carry out assinged jobs
• To maintain good communication with suppliers, customers and fowarders
• To maintain existing businesses including stock operations
• To explore new business opportunities
• To prepare sales budget forecast and periodical reports
• To handle credit line matters
• To provide asistance as and when required by Division GM
To be announced during interview
Senior Deputy Manager - Logistics (Corporate Planning)ID:482295,800 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKLCC
• To advise businesses on the various INCOTERMS, product classification, HS Code, free trade agreements and be familiar with STC requirements and port operations including customs clearance.
• To determine non-trade requirements, licenses / permits / authority registration in relation to the products in trade and advice the necessary applications.
• To manage the administration of DagangNet including on issues related to ePCO, ePermit etc.
• To review and manage the appointments of forwarding agents.
• To carry out physical inspection of inventory and make the necessary reporting.
• To organize trainings / workshops in logistics related matter.
• To administer the internal rules / regulations / guidelines on logistics strategy for the office.
• To closely work with the logistics team in Tokyo and Singapore to ensure group logistics strategy and standards are maintaine
Sales Enginner (E&E)- (Kulim) ID:481112,800 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRKulim
Oversee costing to goods sold to customers.
Oversee the purchasing of goods related to customers’ requirements
Liaise with suppliers for the best market price of raw materials.
Confirm quotation from suppliers.
Liaise with Shipping Section in regards to the delivery schedule from supplier and to customer.
Maintain stock control in order not to over stock the goods.
Conduct monthly stock check at the warehouse.
Follow up with bill collections to ensure proper credit control of goods
supplied to customers.
Preparing the sales budgets and forecast.
Co-ordinate of business activities.
Responsible for duties and functions as stipulated in the Quality ManagementSystem and shall:
• ensure that the quality management system conforms to the requirements of ISO9001;
• ensure the processes are delivering their intended outputs;
• report on the performance of the quality management system and on opportunities for improvement in particular to top management;
• ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization; and
• ensure that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the quality management system are planned and
-Issuing of quotation, requisition form, confirmation of purchase order.
-Negotiate with suppliers.
1) Transportation RM500
2) Petrol Claim – RM0.50 per km
3) Season Parking Provided
4) Handphone provided
5) Outstation Allowance
Sales & Marketing ExecutiveID:474972,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
- Sales and marketing of medical devices.
- To follow up existing clients and approach new hospital or different doctor in a same hospital for new business.
- Maintain a good relationship and build rapport with the key doctor.
- To expand the market.
- To provide training to users.
- To achieve divisional and company sales target.
- Need to travel around Malaysia.