15 Jobs for Retail/Distribution(Other) found
Country Manager ID:5309820,000 MYR ~ 25,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
• Leading the company and ensuring all employees buy into the company vision.
• Set the overall strategic direction of the company.
• Plan and implement cost effective business strategies to achieve the company’s targets.
• Regular review with the finance team to review the company’s financial performance.
• Working closely with the Singapore Headquarters on sales, marketing and aftersales strategies.
• Maintain and sustain existing business partnerships with dealers in the network.
• Regularly review and improve processes to drive productivity and improve sales.
• Manage company-wide KPI’s to evaluate company performance in all areas.
• Analyzing opportunities for growth in market segments to drive profitability.
• Ensure Bottom Line Profitability.
Sales Associate (Retail)ID:526452,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKL Sentral, Other KL District, Bukit Bintang/KLCC
- Responsible for the daily store operations
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains a positive shopping environment
consistent with our brand image
- Establish regular contacts with existing and potential customers, maintaining healthy
- Keep customers informed on new products or services, changes, etc.
- Manages customer inquiries, feedback and after service matters
- Working closely with Retail Manager on sales activity and be part of Leica Camera events.
- Constantly providing constructive feedback to the management on various aspects.
- Other duties as assigned
- Attractive salary and commission package
- Work life balance - 6 working days only
- Positive working environment
- Nearby MRT stations
- Annual and Medical Leave
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Staff Purchase
- Training will be provided
- Career advancement, room for promotion
- Annual bonus entitlement (based on performance)
Assistant MIS ManagerID:529095,500 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRSungai Buloh
-To execute IT procedures and processes that instructed by MIS manager, and managed to do preliminary analysis on the facts and report informative outcome to the MIS manager.
-To assist MIS Manager for MIS operations and project implementation
-Manage and monitor the works perform by MIS members and provide assistance to complete the tasks that being assigned in timely manner.
-To assist in-house application development and data extraction methods.
-Deploy IT training program and learnings across total organization.
-Perform first level troubleshooting in various ERP systems (eg. MS Dynamic, Asoft, SFA, etc).
-Hardware and software inventory tracking and documentation.
-Provide adhoc remote support when urgent, even out of ordinary working hour.
-Ensure 100% system up time to minimize business impact, and standby to work during wee hours if required.
- Support and compromise MIS department directions by immediate superior and ensure business operation continuity.
-Engage correspondence business vendors and principals when required
Medical benefits&Insurance coverage upon confirmation
Manager, Finance & AdministrationID:529339,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
- Ensure a well-organized, high performing office and operational efficiency.
- Regularly review the full spectrum of financial and management accounting systems and other operating procedures to develop efficient use of resources and to provide strategic recommendations and solutions.
- Liaise with Group Finance, Audit Committee and other auditors to ensure compliance with relevant statutory standards and to review Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRSs) that are relevant to the Company's functions and study its impact on the Company's financial statements.
- Establish and maintain amicable business relationships with bankers, lawyers, government authorities and other job-related entities.
- Direct the preparation and consolidation of comprehensive monthly management and other financial reports for the company for submission to higher management and the Board of Directors.
- Review and analyze income and cost relative to goals, manage cash flow, establish controls to safeguard funds and ensure expenditure is within approved budgets.
- Identify and communicate major funding gaps and recommend best working solutions to managers.
- Direct, coordinate and prepare periodic budget for submission to higher management and Board of Directors.
- Manage periodic stock take; interact with auditors and managers for effective coordination.
- Oversee and review payroll functions and reports, to ensure sufficient fund availability, accuracy and timeliness.
- Ensure company taxes and other payments are made in a timely manner to relevant government bodies and other suppliers.
- Review and ensure accurate completion and timely submission of governmental and other corporate reports.
- Review, administer and monitor company-wide insurance coverage and various operating contract agreements.
- Participate in the company’s endeavours to achieve business excellence.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Category Management ManagerID:529214,750 MYR ~ 6,750 MYRSepang
As a member of our family-owned business, you will support the Heinemann Duty Free Malaysia Sdn Bhd implementation of Category Management strategy by optimising the performance of our product range and placement of our campaign portfolio, to delight and exceed the expectations of our customers in Heinemann Duty Free Malaysia Sdn Bhd. As a Category Management Manager, you will
• optimise our product range by allocating and maintaining effective layout modules at our respective markets to achieve our desired results and sales targets, while analysing the products and categories available in the market, and communicating your findings to the Category Management Team and other stakeholders.
• collaborate with region Category Management, Sales and Purchasing Teams to develop a Product Range strategy based on industry, market and customers’ insights, keeping yourself abreast of latest category trends.
• work closely with all stakeholders to develop an optimal forecasting work flow and mechanism for your respective markets, taking into consideration the customers’ buying habits.
• create planograms if not supplied by vendors, based on best practices and as necessary and appropriate for your respective markets.
• manage new brand listing requests from other markets based on customers’ insights while taking into consideration the financial and operational impact to the business.
• support the Category Management Team in developing plans during tender process or shop refurbishments.
Basic : RM4000-RM6000
-Transport allowance : RM750
-AL : 14 days
-MC : 14 days
-Medical Insurance Coverage
Company Mobile Phone : Provided
Branch Manager (JB)ID:528897,500 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRJohor Bahru
- Apart from managing and executing day to day operational and sales activities, he/she shall manage a team of salesman and provide strategic leadership and coaching in order to achieve sales figures and business objectives.
- Meeting with sales team to discuss, plan and implement objectives for achieving monthly sales targets.
- Hiring and monitoring the performance of sales staff from time to time.
- Working closely with marketing team on making recommendations for short- & long-range promotional activities.
- To resolve customer complaint(s) within reasonable lead time.
- To monitor customer vehicle registration status, delivery, insurance, inspection and other functions with the relevant authority.
Sales & Service EngineerID:512133,500 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
a) The first point of contact is to assist the customer in troubleshooting technical issues. The personnel will gain an understanding and make recommendations to resolve or escalate the issue to relevant internal or external teams.
b) Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
c) Ensure detailed information related to customer issues is documented and recorded in accordance with company policies and procedures.
d) Follow up with customers to ensure their types of machinery are fully functional after troubleshooting
e) Ensure accuracy and timely submission of all service reports.
f) Using the successful sales techniques: upselling and cross-selling toward the existing and potential customers.
g) Co-ordinate business activities.
h) Oversee costing of goods sold to customers.
i) Oversee the purchasing of goods related to customers’ requirements.
j) Analysis and forecast customer requirements and the overall market of the industry.
Responsible for duties and functions as stipulated in the Quality Management System and shall:
a) Ensure that the quality management system conforms to the requirements of ISO9001;
b) Ensure the processes are delivering their intended outputs;
c) Report on the performance of the quality management system and opportunities for
d) improvement in particular to top management.
e) Ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the organizations; and
f) Ensure that the integrity of the quality management system is planned and implemented.
Basic RM 3000-RM 6000
Assistant Manager / Manager, Supply ChainID:528807,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBandar Sunway/Puchong
Supply Chain Management:
1) Management reporting & collaboration with Operations; US Supply Chain Team
a. Submission of Stock Status Report (SSR), Inventory Monitoring Worksheet (IMW), Pipeline Report and monthly management within the stipulated time frame
b. Adherence to Safety Stock Levels and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
c. Accuracy and timeliness of shipping documentation
d. Responsible for data integrity and accuracy on all reporting
2) Forecasting and Stock Availability
a. Proactive management of supply pipeline orders, to meet revenue and program targets by Sales and Marketing
b. Manage excess or slow-moving inventory levels to avoid putting into reserves
c. Monitor supply status, transit and documentation for accuracy and timeliness
d. Identify threats, risks, or opportunities
3) SKU Management
a. Vigilant review of cost improvement programs to optimise cost
b. Regular housekeeping and carry-out SKU rationalisation exercise
4) Freight Forwarding Agents: providing recommendations of vendor(s) as well as securing competitive service contracts; and the management of their performance.
a. Monitoring of all shipments for perfection of shipping documentation and achieve 100% success rate
b. Monitor product import to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements
Inventory Planning and Allocation:
1) Review monthly inventory planning and stocks allocation to avoid out of stock situations
2) Develop and review achievement of performance KPIs by the Inventory Planning Officer
3) Review allocation performance with Head of Branches (HOBs) in meeting inventory requirements and timeliness
Shipping, Import/Export & Customs:
1) Holds key responsibility for importation, customs clearance, product registration, e-permits, product tariff code (TC) application and duty drawback and tax refund
2) Coordinate & resolve audits conducted by Audit Section of the Royal Malaysia Customs
3) Secure the services to ensure timely clearance of shipments through the services of shippers and freight forwarders for product importation and distribution
4) Communicate and liaise with Malaysian regulatory authorities from the Royal Malaysia Customs, NPRA and MOH (ministry of Health)
【Shah Alam】OptometristID:518333,600 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
Your main duty is to liaise with walk-in customers to do eyesight measurement and process/adjust the glasses upon requests. Sometimes to help other Sales staff.
>Service providing to walk-in customers
>Inventory control, Supporting other staff
>To explain & suggest the products for customers
>Measuring customers' eyesight and processing glasses upon customers' requests
>Perform vision test and analyze result
>To promote sales on all range of product categories (Frame, Sunglasses, Lenses and Contact Lenses)
>Perform lens edging, fiiting and frame adjustment
>Report the sales condition or any issues to Manager
Basic salary 3,300 - 6,000
FOOD ALLOWANCE FOR PROMOTIONAL WORKS OUTSIDE OFFICE / OUTLET
RM20.00 per meal
All confirmed Employees will be eligible to receive annual bonus at the absolute discretion of the Company.
All confirmed Employees will be eligible to receive the annual bonus at the absolute discretion of the Company.
ANNUAL INCREMENT: Depends on company/individual performance
Less than 2 years: 8 days
2 years to 5 years: 12 days
5 years and above: 16days
Achieve store sales target RM100
Achieve individual sales target RM100
Eyeglass production 50 cases RM50
50 eye checks RM50
No tardiness/absence (no use of MC) RM50
1 more incentive is considered
Medical allowance:Claimable up to RM1,000/year (subject to conditions)
You have a chance to go to Japan(Hokkaido) to have training
The company can consider paying Japanese school fee for employee *Bond 2 years contract
Purchasing Manager ID:519466,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSelayang Baru, Rawang
- Able to perform the job function of purchasing department with minimal supervision.
- Sourcing, evaluating, comparing and negotiating prices to obtain the most ideal supply options.
- Conducting research on potential products, comparing price and quality to ensure the best deal.
- Ensure that purchase quality, quantity, delivery and price is correct
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Ensure all purchasing records are up to date, generated periodically