37 Jobs for Retail/Distribution(Other) found
HR EXECUTIVEID:456012,700 MYR ~ 3,200 MYRBukit Bintang
• Assist in the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, payroll, training administration, employee welfare and engagement activities
• Assist in other HR operations such leave and attendance, claims, intranet update, and other matters
• Manage employee Facebook page
• Maintain proper employee filing and records
• Assist in other HR and admin related tasks as assigned
Japanese Speaker-Creative Design ManagerID:446706,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Company Profile: This is an international company headquartered in Japan providing infection prevention solutions and devices in healthcare, food service, public hygiene and home care markets. Now, this company is expanding its design department and is looking to fill a position for creative designer to work with various media to create promotional commercial advertising and educational materials. The company requires a bright and energetic individual with graphic design training for the immediate filling of the position of Creative Designer to assist with developing creative works for the worldwide group of companies.
1. Develop original marketing content using creative software
2. Localize existing creative and marketing materials into various languages
3. Communicate with overseas branch personnel to develop marketing tools
4. Assist design staff with on-going projects
5. Prepare commercial advertising tools and artwork
6. Proposing, creating and advancing new ideas into functional marketing products that reflect Company CI and culture
7. Manage design team members
8. Liaison with the team in Japan
- RM 6,000 to RM 8,000 per month
【超有名！消費財メーカー】ローカルメンバーを束ねる！グラフィック・Webデザイナーマネージャーを募集ID:432196,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
HR and Admin ExecutiveID:455933,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
* Assist in Implementing recruitment activities such as advertising, screening applications, interview arrangement, employment notification etc
* Maintain and update all human resources records such as new hires, employment confirmation, extension, termination, resignation etc
* Leave and time attendance administration
* Administer staff medical claim, medical insurance and any related benefit program by providing application information, helping with form
completion, verifying submission and approval notification etc
* Initiate induction and staff training program
* Monitor and assist in expatriates working permit applications, etc
* liaise with external parties such as recruitment agency
Senior Executive / Executive Trade Compliance (Import, Export, International Trading)ID:433503,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRSeputeh
Company Profile: This corporate is one of the division under a Japanese big corporation group. This group corporation is the pioneer the manufacturer of Electrical and Electronic devices. This company division is responsible for the industrial marketing and service company, limited to the sales and service of Industrial product such as Electronic Components, Industrial Components/Devices and Factory Automation Equipment.
- To assist Trade Compliance Manager and Head in their personal errand & day to day office operations.
- Responsible for executing a trade compliance programme which allows for identifying risks, and preventing and mitigating damages related to the customs laws of countries where the company operates.
The Roles and responsibilities as Trade Compliance
a) Responsible to ensures compliance with trade laws and ensures that ports of entry and exit comply with strategies consistent with national priorities.
b) Responsible for executing a trade compliance program which allows for identifying risks, and preventing and mitigating damages related to the customs laws of countries where the company operates.
c) Implementation of a customs compliance program and the monitoring of exports controls issues. An efficient customs compliance program should engage the different departments of the company that may have any activity related to import and export operations.
d) Must have sound knowledge of the company’s business, in order to be able to identify red flags in operations, and to prevent violations of customs regulations. They must research all applicable regulations to import and export operations, including the ones applicable to the relevant sector or product in particular. The research must include the domestic laws and regulations of the country of origin of the goods, of the country of destination of the goods, of the country where the company is located (in case of extraterritorial application), and also international rules applicable to the matter.
e) Implementing tools to monitor the activities of third parties, notably forwarding companies and customs brokers. These players are usually more exposed to risks in customs operations, since they are in direct contact with the customs authorities.
IT ExecutiveID:444892,800 MYR ~ 3,800 MYRSeputeh
* Evaluating business process, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions
* Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring deliverables
* Interaction with users on requests, effectively communicating with cross- functional team members and management
To be advice during interview
【Jp speaker】Management support cum PAID:455453,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRCheras
"Bridge person between Malaysian & Japanese in and outside the office"
As a management support position, main task is to translate and interpret under Managing Director(Malaysian) & Executive Director(Japanese)
Attending the conference with HQ, monthly & daily meeting at the office & other branches.
As a translator, visit Japan for the reward trip and accompany with members who got rewarded. (1-2 times a year)
Also supporting of Admin & HR dept cooperating with other 2-3 Japanese staff.
Can learn about & catch up with whole group of company as this position is to work closer with top management.
• Translating and interpreting under Managing Director(Malaysian) & Executive Director(Japanese)
• Attending the conference with HQ, monthly & daily meeting. (2-3 times/ month)
• Accompany with MD for the business trip（1-2 times a year to Japan）
• Supporting of general affairs with 2-3 Japanese staff (regarding payrolls & HR matters)
• Schedule arrangement (Appointment, remind the schedule)
• Reminding manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
• Help to prepare power point or reports for meeting
• Customer support
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Other duties for business improvement
• Managing databases and filing systems
*They have a "Career success experience" once in an year,
There are 4 kinds of awards, could get increment or position promoted.
Salary package: 3,500-5,000 MYR
phone : 52/m
Personal Assistant / TranslatorID:455382,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKepong
-Report to GM
-Be a translator of CEO to translate Japanese to Malay.
-Able to be translate product information and catelog information from Japanese to Malay.
-Assist CEO in timely management of all communication (written, Telephone, email, minutes of meeting).
-Coordinate administration secretariat task.
- willing to travel.
【Open】Sales EngineerID:455153,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRMont Kiara
Pneumatic Tools trading and manufacturing company.
Worked as Sales.
In charge the sales of distributor shop and factory.
Follow up with the exsiting clients and develop new customers.
Reported to Senior Sales Engineer and MD.
■Hand phone allowance
Digital Marketing & Communication ExecutiveID:451565,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
• Collaboratively work with team to deliver creative and consistent digital marketing collateral for markets across Asia including but not limited to website, social media, EDM, banner etc
• Review digital marketing content written in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Manage social media channels
• Keeping up to date with latest requirement of channels, platforms and laws
• Utilize a range of techniques including SEO, SEM, social media marketing
• Assist in managing local digital development projects
• Generate reports of digital marketing performance on a regular basis
• Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Work closely with key internal stakeholders such as Management, Marketing, Sales and Product Team to ensure all outputs are in line with MILWAUKEE™ brand and commercial objectives