7 Jobs for Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment) found
【裁量あり／業界シェアナンバー１】アメリカ本社の日系企業でグローバルに活躍する！次期拠点長候補ID:450388,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBangsar
QA & QC Assistant ManagerID:451986,500 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRGeorgetown
Management of Quality System
(1) Work with QMS Engineer to setup the quality policy and target, run PDCA based on management review
(2) Handle the Regulatory Authority task related (management of auditing process and various work application)
(3) Manage supplier related items (such response to the trouble cause by supplier, negotiation etc)
(4) Monitoring and perform the corrective action and preventive action of Quality System
Customer Complaint Support
(1) Perform the root cause analysis & giving instruction for corrective action to Quality Control team
(2) Monitoring the effect of corrective action and evaluation of countermeasure result
(1) Measurement of non-defective product rate (management of yield and orthogonal rate), understand the trend and lead to improvement activities by using 7-QC Tools.
(2) Correspond to trouble ( Perform root cause analysis, take corrective and preventive action, and check the effect of the countermeasure)
(3) Monitoring the fluctuation of 4M (compare the changes with daily trend and perform analysis)
(4) Management operator’s skill (Perform training, evaluation and refreshment)
(1) Management of daily inspection (component parts, consumable items, product, and the judgement by the QC PIC)
(2) Preparation and maintenance of limit sample
(3) Management the internal and external calibration of equipment
(4) Environmental management (Clean room, general work area (including warehouse) and operator sanitation
(5) Air Particle Control
(6) Management of bacteria (floating bacteria, bacteria attach to product, and bacteria on the floor)
(7) Pest control management
(8) Perform equipment adjustment and validation
(9) Other task assign by superior and product testing related work
(1) Human resource development (including training)
(2) Budget control
(3) To perform any other ad-hoc task as instructed by superior
【Japanese speaker】 Planner ID:451472,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBayan Lepas
1. To attend meeting with HQ for the production forecast and prepares the production plan for CMMA operation by day, week and month requirements.
2. To ensure that the component parts are in sync with the main system during production planning by verifying the Discrete Job (DJ) and the availability of parts quantity in the EBS system.
3. To monitor and ensure that planned models and quantities are achieved as per production plan.
4. To control the inventory of parts and products effectively so as to prevent no-stock or over-stocking issues. > To raise the purchase requisitions where necessary
5. To check and verify for the product configuration at the time of shipment > To ensure that all items are packed together using a check-list. > To prepare the necessary export control document and packing list for shipment > To liaise with HQ for confirmation of delivery after consignments are shipped out.
total is above
IPQC Engineer ID:448332,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBayan Lepas
A) JOB SCOPE
1) Sustain Process Quality Management
2) ISO13485 and ISO9001 Compliance
3) Coordination between TMMA Engineering and Manufacturing
4) In-process data analysis and countermeasures.
1) Perform data analysis of the in-process and yield related issues, which included corrective actions and preventive actions.
2) Liaise with product/process engineering to participate in process quality problem investigation, analysis and problem solving.
3) Detail and result orientated and proactive problem solver, poses sense of urgency and commitment to achieve targeted goals.
4) Good understanding and working knowledge of FMEA, SPC, Control Plan etc is an advantage.
5) Good understanding and working knowledge about manufacturing process is an advantage.
6) Drive quality mentality within the related party such as manufacturing, engineering etc.
7) Verify in-process implementation according to documented procedures such as QC process flow chart, DMR3, DMR4 etc.
8) Actively work with PQA for any product quality related issue.
9) Assure compliance to all applicable legal requirements.
10) Ad hoc activity which assigned by superior.
total is above ( based on experience )
Interpreter ID:438263,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Translation of daily email, fax and other documents, data sent from Japan (J --> E).
- Translation of information, inquiry needed to be sent to Japan (E --> J).
- Real time interpretation in meeting between internal colleagues and other vendors.
- Translate other documents for internal use such as products manual, products specification book and etc.
mainland ( provide toll allowance )
(Manufacturing/ Japanese speaker) Customer Service ExecutiveID:438124,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
-Familiar with customers' requirements and competent in processing Customers Orders
-Build and maintain good rapport with customers to understand their requirements, obtain feedback on service performances and response to enquiries and service issues highlighted by the customers.
-Work with the operations team to provide feedback to customer on operations issues, resolve service issues highlighted by the customers and ensure that customers performance measurements are met.
-Updating of customers' inventory report
-Preparing of KPI statistics and reports for customers and internal use.
-Responsible for individual administration functional role
-Must have the initiative and proactive towards inquiries and follow ups.
Basic Salary: 4,000-6,000
▪Fresh graduate/ Degree holder
Basic - RM2600
After Confimed - RM3100
▪Fresh graduate/ Master holder
Basic - RM2800
After Confirmed - RM3300
- RM800 (Language allowance) will be provided if cdd is from Japanese university OR with a certification of N2 above
-Salary will be decided referring to his/her latest salary
- After 3 months of probation, 10% will be added.
-Every year they have evaluation for increment up to 5-10%
Sales and Marketing Executive (Cardiovascular)ID:438013,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
- Sales and marketing of Medical Pump /Transfusion.
- To follow up existing clients and approach new hospital or different doctor in a same hospital for new business.
- Maintain a good relationship and build rapport with the key doctor.
- To expand the market.
- To provide training to users.
- To achieve divisional and company sales target.
- Need to travel around Malaysia.