8 Jobs for Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment) found
次期拠点長候補ID:450388,000 MYR ~ 13,000 MYRBangsar
Logistic & Purchasing ( Executive or Supervisor ) ID:449763,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRGeorgetown
1. Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
2. Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
3. Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
4. Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
5. Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
6. Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
7. Prepare accurate reports for upper management
1. Research potential vendors
2. Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
3. Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
4. Track orders and ensure timely delivery
5. Review quality of purchased products
6. Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
7. Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
8. Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
Transportation ( depends on distance )
IPQC Engineer ID:448332,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBayan Lepas
A) JOB SCOPE
1) Sustain Process Quality Management
2) ISO13485 and ISO9001 Compliance
3) Coordination between TMMA Engineering and Manufacturing
4) In-process data analysis and countermeasures.
1) Perform data analysis of the in-process and yield related issues, which included corrective actions and preventive actions.
2) Liaise with product/process engineering to participate in process quality problem investigation, analysis and problem solving.
3) Detail and result orientated and proactive problem solver, poses sense of urgency and commitment to achieve targeted goals.
4) Good understanding and working knowledge of FMEA, SPC, Control Plan etc is an advantage.
5) Good understanding and working knowledge about manufacturing process is an advantage.
6) Drive quality mentality within the related party such as manufacturing, engineering etc.
7) Verify in-process implementation according to documented procedures such as QC process flow chart, DMR3, DMR4 etc.
8) Actively work with PQA for any product quality related issue.
9) Assure compliance to all applicable legal requirements.
10) Ad hoc activity which assigned by superior.
total is above ( based on experience )
Sales ExecutiveID:443682,800 MYR ~ 3,300 MYRRawang
* Promote and advertise Company Laboratory/analytical equipment o key customers
* Expand Company market share in assigned territories
* Develop and establish new sales network of distribution and key account customer
* Increase sales volumes by achieving given yearly target
* Introduce company new promotion plan
* Maintain good customer relationship
* Process and follow up with customer inquiries
* Participate in meetings and industries activities
To be advice during interview
Design Assistant Engineer (Japanese speaker)ID:430752,500 MYR ~ 3,800 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
o Customer claim investigation
o Translate and project
o Company activity
Interpreter ID:438263,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Translation of daily email, fax and other documents, data sent from Japan (J --> E).
- Translation of information, inquiry needed to be sent to Japan (E --> J).
- Real time interpretation in meeting between internal colleagues and other vendors.
- Translate other documents for internal use such as products manual, products specification book and etc.
mainland ( provide toll allowance )
(Manufacturing/ Japanese speaker) Customer Service ExecutiveID:438124,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
-Familiar with customers' requirements and competent in processing Customers Orders
-Build and maintain good rapport with customers to understand their requirements, obtain feedback on service performances and response to enquiries and service issues highlighted by the customers.
-Work with the operations team to provide feedback to customer on operations issues, resolve service issues highlighted by the customers and ensure that customers performance measurements are met.
-Updating of customers' inventory report
-Preparing of KPI statistics and reports for customers and internal use.
-Responsible for individual administration functional role
-Must have the initiative and proactive towards inquiries and follow ups.
Basic Salary: 4,000-6,000
▪Fresh graduate/ Degree holder
Basic - RM2600
After Confimed - RM3100
▪Fresh graduate/ Master holder
Basic - RM2800
After Confirmed - RM3300
- RM800 (Language allowance) will be provided if cdd is from Japanese university OR with a certification of N2 above
-Salary will be decided referring to his/her latest salary
- After 3 months of probation, 10% will be added.
-Every year they have evaluation for increment up to 5-10%
Sales and Marketing Executive (Cardiovascular)ID:438013,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRSubang Jaya
- Sales and marketing of Medical Pump /Transfusion.
- To follow up existing clients and approach new hospital or different doctor in a same hospital for new business.
- Maintain a good relationship and build rapport with the key doctor.
- To expand the market.
- To provide training to users.
- To achieve divisional and company sales target.
- Need to travel around Malaysia.