6 Jobs for Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment) found
Korean Speaking AR & Treasury Analyst ID:497494,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
- Execute the day-to-day activities for AR & Treasury matters according to the highest standards of financial control, compliance and best practice.
- Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed KPIs and as defined in the SLA and SOPs of the respective business sub-process
Role and Responsibility
- Process Account receivable, treasury and intercompany task as per Service level Agreement.
- Process all cash application and remittance reconciliation for assigned countries accurately and within specific timescales.
- Prepare and follow up unidentified open items in clearing account when execute daily/monthly bank reconciliation.
- Liaise with the stakeholder for preparation and transaction posting of Intercompany non trade related debit and credit notes. Preparation of monthly reconciliation, highlight and rectify anomalies encountered
- Generate statement of accounts to the customers
- Track and resolve disputes and route to local affiliates as and when required
- Attend to all matters requested for accounts receivable when required
- Initiate the dunning process and generate reminders for overdue accounts
- Prepare regularly the details of unallocated and unidentified receipts for stakeholder further actions
- Execute month end, quarter end and year end closing activities for countries assigned
- Manage Cash pool account reconciliation
- Prepare preliminary and final Intercompany Account Receivable balances to reconcile against counterparty balances.
- Ensure timely and accurate deal settlement and posting of treasury related transactions including Intercompany foreign exchange, loan, accrual and actual interest, bank charges and etc.
- Creation and maintenance of the customer master data records in system
- Credit management – Perform and responsible for credit analysis on customer according to company credit policy and procedures.
- Reviewing credit risk for new and existing customers by carry out credit worthless checks and make credit limit recommendation.
- Collection management – Ensure customers pay within agreed payment terms, contacting sales team and customer on collection activities if necessary as per company’s debt collection procedure.
- Demonstrated good customer service skills while initiating outbound calls and received inbound calls with customer
- Handling of AR bad debt allowance and write off management
- First point of contact for operational support and issue solving
- Liaise with customer for balance confirmation and monitoring of daily sales order status
Document & Controlling
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines.
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required
- Participate in internal and external compliance audit queries
Transformation / Continuous Improvement Implementations
- Work collaboratively with Country Chief Accountant and stakeholders
- Engage and support the teams in the implementation of continuous improvement project
- Proactively to identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with the management for continuous improvement opportunities in the areas of operation
- Assist to ensure effective knowledge transfer as for sustainable development knowledge and sharing of best practices within the team
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Must be able to converse in Korean fluently (including writing & reading) as this position will be supporting Korea.
Total Salary up to RM 5000
18 days Annual Leave
Details to be discussed during the interview
QA EngineerID:496773,200 MYR ~ 3,800 MYRBayan Lepas
1) Sustain Quality Management System
2) ISO13485 and ISO 9001 Compliance
3) Coordination between TMMA Engineering and Manufacturing
4) In-process data analysis and countermeasures
- Perform data analysis of the in-process and yield related issues, which included corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Liaise with product/process engineering to participate in process quality problem investigation, analysis and problem solving.
- Detail and result orientated and proactive problem solver, poses sense of urgency and commitment to achieve targeted goals.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of FMEA, SPC, Control Plan etc is an advantage.
- Good understanding and working knowledge about manufacturing process is an advantage.
- Drive quality mentality within the related party such as manufacturing, engineering etc.
- Verify in-process implementation according to documented procedures such as QC process flow chart, DMR3, DMR4 etc.
- Actively work with PQA for any product quality related issue.
- Assure compliance to all applicable legal requirements.
- Ad hoc activity which assigned by superior.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non‐conformities relating to product, process, and quality systems
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- one month bonus
Sales ExecutiveID:493912,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRRawang
• Promote and advertise IKA's laboratory/ analytical equipment to distributors and end-users
• Expand IKA's market share in assigned territoties
• Introduce IKA's new promotion plan
• Develop and establish new sales network
• Maintain good customer relationship
• Prompt to process and follow up customers' inquiries
• Increase sales volume by achieving yearly target
• Participate in meetings and industry activities
Marketing Manager (Medical Device)ID:493258,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Other KL District, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju
- Assist to oversee overall Malaysia sales, budget, costing and review P&L and BS.
- Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes profits and market share but considers customer satisfaction.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Compiling lists describing our organization's offerings.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Researching demand for the organization's products and services.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Medical Coverage
Korean Speaking Account Payable AnalystID:493175,650 MYR ~ 8,150 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
This is a shared service center for a famous biotech company
Location: Subang Jaya
Receiving, sorting, verifying, exception handling, bar coding, scanning, pre-archiving AP documents for further processing.
Validate and Process PO and contract based invoices, process prepayments and final invoices, operate Ariba, SAP R/3 and SAP I2P platforms, release/block invoices for payment.
Execute monthly, quarterly or yearly reporting.
GR/IR and GIT accounts review and reconciliation.
Manage Vendor clearing.
Review of Payment proposal.
Investigate and Reverse Non-Successful Payments.
Handling internal and external queries.
Resolve all queries within agreed timeline.
Total Salary up to RM 6500
18 days Annual Leave
Details to be discussed during the interview
[Johor] Sales & Marketing Executive (Medical Devices)ID:490913,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRJohor Bahru
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives set by developing, implementing, and evaluating marketing campaigns, trade promotion programs and field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by understanding the consumer requirements; market trends, competitor's share, strengths and weaknesses.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; getting customers’ feedback; anticipating new opportunities.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Keep oneself updated of the medical device industry trends.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Medical Coverage