4 Jobs for Manufacturing(Pharmaceutical/Medical Equipment) found
QA EngineerID:500573,200 MYR ~ 3,800 MYRBayan Lepas
1) Sustain Quality Management System
2) ISO13485 and ISO 9001 Compliance
3) Coordination between TMMA Engineering and Manufacturing
4) In-process data analysis and countermeasures
- Perform data analysis of the in-process and yield related issues, which included corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Liaise with product/process engineering to participate in process quality problem investigation, analysis and problem solving.
- Detail and result orientated and proactive problem solver, poses sense of urgency and commitment to achieve targeted goals.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of FMEA, SPC, Control Plan etc is an advantage.
- Good understanding and working knowledge about manufacturing process is an advantage.
- Drive quality mentality within the related party such as manufacturing, engineering etc.
- Verify in-process implementation according to documented procedures such as QC process flow chart, DMR3, DMR4 etc.
- Actively work with PQA for any product quality related issue.
- Assure compliance to all applicable legal requirements.
- Ad hoc activity which assigned by superior.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non‐conformities relating to product, process, and quality systems
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- one month bonus
Korean Speaking AR & Treasury Analyst ID:497494,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
- Execute the day-to-day activities for AR & Treasury matters according to the highest standards of financial control, compliance and best practice.
- Ensure quality and accurate delivery of services within agreed KPIs and as defined in the SLA and SOPs of the respective business sub-process
Role and Responsibility
- Process Account receivable, treasury and intercompany task as per Service level Agreement.
- Process all cash application and remittance reconciliation for assigned countries accurately and within specific timescales.
- Prepare and follow up unidentified open items in clearing account when execute daily/monthly bank reconciliation.
- Liaise with the stakeholder for preparation and transaction posting of Intercompany non trade related debit and credit notes. Preparation of monthly reconciliation, highlight and rectify anomalies encountered
- Generate statement of accounts to the customers
- Track and resolve disputes and route to local affiliates as and when required
- Attend to all matters requested for accounts receivable when required
- Initiate the dunning process and generate reminders for overdue accounts
- Prepare regularly the details of unallocated and unidentified receipts for stakeholder further actions
- Execute month end, quarter end and year end closing activities for countries assigned
- Manage Cash pool account reconciliation
- Prepare preliminary and final Intercompany Account Receivable balances to reconcile against counterparty balances.
- Ensure timely and accurate deal settlement and posting of treasury related transactions including Intercompany foreign exchange, loan, accrual and actual interest, bank charges and etc.
- Creation and maintenance of the customer master data records in system
- Credit management – Perform and responsible for credit analysis on customer according to company credit policy and procedures.
- Reviewing credit risk for new and existing customers by carry out credit worthless checks and make credit limit recommendation.
- Collection management – Ensure customers pay within agreed payment terms, contacting sales team and customer on collection activities if necessary as per company’s debt collection procedure.
- Demonstrated good customer service skills while initiating outbound calls and received inbound calls with customer
- Handling of AR bad debt allowance and write off management
- First point of contact for operational support and issue solving
- Liaise with customer for balance confirmation and monitoring of daily sales order status
Document & Controlling
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines.
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required
- Participate in internal and external compliance audit queries
Transformation / Continuous Improvement Implementations
- Work collaboratively with Country Chief Accountant and stakeholders
- Engage and support the teams in the implementation of continuous improvement project
- Proactively to identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with the management for continuous improvement opportunities in the areas of operation
- Assist to ensure effective knowledge transfer as for sustainable development knowledge and sharing of best practices within the team
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Must be able to converse in Korean fluently (including writing & reading) as this position will be supporting Korea.
Total Salary up to RM 5000
18 days Annual Leave
Details to be discussed during the interview
Sales ExecutiveID:493912,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRRawang
• Promote and advertise IKA's laboratory/ analytical equipment to distributors and end-users
• Expand IKA's market share in assigned territoties
• Introduce IKA's new promotion plan
• Develop and establish new sales network
• Maintain good customer relationship
• Prompt to process and follow up customers' inquiries
• Increase sales volume by achieving yearly target
• Participate in meetings and industry activities
Korean Speaking Account Payable AnalystID:493175,650 MYR ~ 8,150 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
This is a shared service center for a famous biotech company
Location: Subang Jaya
Receiving, sorting, verifying, exception handling, bar coding, scanning, pre-archiving AP documents for further processing.
Validate and Process PO and contract based invoices, process prepayments and final invoices, operate Ariba, SAP R/3 and SAP I2P platforms, release/block invoices for payment.
Execute monthly, quarterly or yearly reporting.
GR/IR and GIT accounts review and reconciliation.
Manage Vendor clearing.
Review of Payment proposal.
Investigate and Reverse Non-Successful Payments.
Handling internal and external queries.
Resolve all queries within agreed timeline.
Total Salary up to RM 6500
18 days Annual Leave
Details to be discussed during the interview