21 Jobs for Manufacturing(Machinery) found
[Japanese Speaker]Production Control Executive ID:469812,700 MYR ~ 3,500 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
1. To control and coordinate the progress of ECN (Engineering Change Notice) and to liaise with respective personnel in PE (Production Engineering), AP (Assembly Production), PC (Production Control), FAB (Fabrication), and QA (Quality Assurance) to ensure the progress and implementation of ECN is running successfully.
2. To control and coordinate the process of MDR (Material Defect Review) from issuance until returning to supplier by interacting and communicating with respective personnel internal as well as updating MDR parts in the system.
3. To control local vendor selection and evaluation as well as assist QA Dept in auditing new supplier premises prior to AVL (Approved Vendor List) resignation.
- Bonus: Twice a year (June & Dec) depending on performance
- Cell phone line provided
- Annual leave: 12 days
- MC: 14 days
- Outpatient, Dental and Hospitalization package
Sales Executive - submersible pumpsID:477483,000 MYR ~ 3,600 MYRSeri Kembangan
- Products/Service: Sales of Submersible Pumps
- Client: Japanese and local company in construction and manufacturing industry.
- Do sales and find new customers.
- Make cold call to get appointments and visit potential clients.
- Do sales-related activities for existing customers and dealers.
- Liaise with dealers to promote new products.
- Go on a business trip mainly to Kuantan, Penang and JB
*Main job is to find new clients.
Basic: RM 2,600
- Car allowance: around RM 1,000
- Sales commission (average around RM 100 - 200 per month)
- Bonus: Around 1 to 1.5 months salary per year (*Depending on the sales result)
Sales ExecutiveID:478313,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRSegambut
- Correctly get the information of client's demand
- Need to find new clients
- Be independent and devised for sales
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Report to Manager
- Provide OJT by MD
Sales Engineer ID:477914,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
- Assist customer to design, program, document and implement the robotic & conveyor system
- Coordinate between customer, internal teams, distributor/system integrator for smooth project execution
- Coordinate with internal teams and distributors/system integrator to provide complete solution to customer
- Support sales & marketing activity
Managing Director Office Executive (JP Speaker) ID:476992,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Maintains the smooth running of MD office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties.
2) Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
3) Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics.
4) Organising, preparing and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences and taking up meeting minutes.
5) Arranging and coordinate appointment for guest visiting, guest receiving and not necessary arrangement required eg. meeting room arrangement, name tag, welcome board etc.
6) Assist in preparing and collating monthly closing and budgeting report.
7) Assist in preparing directors meeting materials.
8) Responsible to translate documents and emails related to MD office and company related documents if required.
9) Support Japanese expatriates daily life activities including various reservation, condominium surveys, health related matters, banking, utilities bills and etc.
Trade & Warehouse Manager (JP Speaker) ID:476665,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
1) To manage stock control of inventory.
2) To manage the ERP system on Receiving & Inventory management.
3) To lead staff members to ultimate performance with training plans.
4) To manage the daily operation of warehousing, ensuring the timely and smooth flow of parts from receiving, arrangement to next process without fail.
5) To lead the department continual improvement activities.
6) To manage, plan & implementation of the ISO 9001 / 4001.
7 To manage, plan & implementation of Canon’s compliance programs.
8) To support the department on LMW licensing rules & requirement, trade related functions and cost down activities..
9) To plan and manage department budget.
Electrical Design Engineer (Software)ID:473682,980 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
To do simple edit programming, compile and create executing file accordingly.
- Install the executing file to machine and doing some simple debugging.
- To feedback / design simple program together with the supervisor or with the support from supervisor.
- To handle chip, lead frame, PCB recognition test and conclude an advice with the guidance from supervisor.
- To add certain function to existing program with the guidance from supervisor.
- To design / feedback similar software from one machine to another.
- To design software for the middle scale by referring to other sample such as changing of loader type & adding of polygon area search.
Procurement ManagerID:476475,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Role and Responsibilities
1) Overseeing overall implementation and management of ERP system
2) Persistency to achieve department target and company target in
a. Shorten procurement arrangement time (shorten lead-time and reduce WIP)
b. Aggressive in cost down activities
c. Able to response immediately on urgency matter
3) Developing half yearly budget
4) Establish strategic relationship with key vendors
5) Overseeing ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
6) Collaborate with HQ
【Johor】Electrical Engineer ID:474092,200 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPasir Gudang
1) Electrical Product Design and minor modification
2) Using autocad for issuing technical drawing
3) Prepare instruction manual
4) Any other duties as assigned from time to time by the HOD
- We are the Multi National and a Japanese based company.
- Top brand manufacturing of Metal Stamping Machine in the world.
- A potential company to grow and provide a learning environment for people to gained the experiences for career advancement.
Why you should apply?
- We value our people's growth in our company
- Ideal working hours to promote work-life balance
- A creative and innovative culture that helps our employees thrive - we work hard and play hard
- Well-guarded factory with our 24-hour security personnel and equipment, complete with CCTV surveillance to ensure your protection within the office building.
UnknownID:474592,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
1) Organizing sales visits
2) Demonstrating and presenting products
3) Establishing new business
4) Maintaining accurate records & relationship with customers
5) Feedback and support customer’s issues alongside customer service & engineering team
6) Communication/feedback to HQ engineers, competitor’s information, machine’s merits & demerits
7) Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
8) Support superior to achieve sales budget and management’s goals.
9) Expand market share with company’s ideals