29 Jobs for Manufacturing(Machinery) found
Sales(Executive)［KL］ID:487813,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangi
- Report to Sales Manager
- Maintain current active customer and increase the customer sales amount & profit
- Create new customer in order to increase sales amount and company profit
- Business window between customer and company, all the correspondence with customer like delivery, quality,manufacturing matter, project allocation, quotation, sample and else
- Follow up those over due outstanding payment from customer
- Maintain and keep good relationship and connection with customer by daily visit
- Keep follow up with customer the active project life and condition (Forecast and EOL)
- Negotiate with customer for those short lead time order, slow moving stock, tooling life and else
- Company trip
- Salary is total amount including all allowance and commission.
- Bonus is more than one month.(Depend on company annual results)
- Business travel is claimable
Senior Mechanical Design EngineerID:487587,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Minyak
- Plans, directs, and coordinates project activities, acting as primary customer contact and ensuring project goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget; able to drive project team to meet CPI & SPI >1
- Demonstrated consistent successful performance on large size projects OR multiple medium size projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated excellent team work and communication with project team, functional departments, peers and customer.
- Demonstrated the ability to manage, guide and provide necessary assistance to peers and entire department during his/her absence.
- Demonstrated the ability and willingness to take up additional roles and responsibilities.
Fixed Bonus & Performance bonus
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Operation Manager ID:487036,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSungai Buloh
Design and manufacturing plant for noise control devices.
Their strength lies within technical solutions, and to date, is the only local manufacturer for blowdown silencers in Malaysia.
As a pioneer in Malaysia's industrial noise and vibration control industry, we are constantly rethinking efficient and innovative ways to work.
Working Location: Sungai Buloh
1. Determines the operation strategy and plans for the effective use of material and labour resources to achieve optimized production
2. Delegates and assign work schedules and tasks to project and production team
3. Prepare cost estimates and budget required for a manufacturing proposal, either out-sourcing or in-house fabrication
4. Oversee the hiring and orienting of the production employees to ensure a competent workforce
5. Liaise with the production team and/or the subcontractors to ensure the product quality and specification are consistent.
6. Conduct negotiations with contractors, suppliers and vendors to ensure a fair bargain for goods and service
RM 6000 ~ RM 8000
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Software Engineer ID:487243,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPerai
a. To study in depth the whole system and then to suggest improvements and develop up-to-date the automation aspect of all the systems, equipment’s, projects, jobs that the company embarks on and assigned to you.
b. To design, update and implement existing and new software, technology for automation.
c. To liaise with other team members for support and implementation of automation systems, projects, jobs.
d. To carry out testing, commissioning and troubleshooting of automation systems, jobs assigned to you.
e. To provide after-sales service, technical software automation support to customers.
f. To liaise with clients or consultants on their requirements of the automation, technical specifications and compliance.
g. To handle customer complaint, inquiry or serves requested that are related to your job function of company work.
h. To closely monitor progress of work and ensure the scope of work given is within specifications requirements and on schedule.
i. To prepare presentation, training of software development and programming for customers and team members when the need arises.
j. To work closely with other departments that are related to Research & Development and Engineering.
k. Promote ISO 9001, other relevant quality, product and certification maintained by company.
l. To do computer and server maintenance when necessary.
m. To do additional task given by superior.
Parts Sales cum Procurement ExecutiveID:487212,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRShah Alam
- Parts stock planning for existing parts and new parts.
- Coordinate the spare parts sales process which is including costing, quotation, invoicing, PO, DO and etc.
- Coordinate with local forwarding agent for customs clearance arrangement.
- Shipment, custom and container arrangement for imported goods.
- Coordinate with the HQ procurement team in Japan for any spare parts matters.
- Responsible for customer complaint related to spare parts.
- Handle warranty claim from customer on spare parts issue with Japan HQ.
- Any spare parts related office administrative task.
- Support sales team in any sales or delivery matters related to spare parts.
Any extra allowances, commissions base on request upon interview.
MIS (Management Information System) Senior Executive (Japanese Speaker)ID:486836,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
- Maintaining IT assets and software license – control, update, maintain and record the log.
- Responsible for the company’s overall IT operations in terms of hardware, software, network infrastructure and server related matters.
- To improve， propose and provide better and more advanced software solution and enhancement to management.
- Also maintain the overall performance of in-house systems and third-party software that use in the organization.
- Setup, configure, support and maintain various hardware (PC/laptop/server), operating systems (Microsoft windows 7 /10, windows server 2008/2013/2016, Microsoft hyper-V), networks (LAN/WAN).
- Support existing IT infrastructure including server administration, network operations and configurations, backup/recovery, system access security, firewall, email administration and application administration.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting of hardware and software problem to the end-user.
- Implement software and security updates to ensure the company data security is being closely monitored.
- Ensure system documentation, standard operating procedures, user guide maintenance is always up-to-date.
- Liaise with vendors on matters related to website, software or application systems covering the areas of hardware, software and maintenance services.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by superior when required.
Yearly Bonus: Twice a year. (Performance Bonus)
Petrol card will be provided
Travel Allowance: MYR 250-350
Other allowance: MYR 100
Sales ID:486803,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMont Kiara
- To plan, organize, lead and control all sales and marketing activities in supporting and achieving Company's objectives.
- Manage and implement Company's projects and policies in a given time frame.
- Plan and implement strategies consistent with overall aims and requirements of the Company.
- Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective activities and support in relations to the Company's sales, production and overall operating functions.
- Achieve sales target, profitability and margin.
- Develop new market and value-added products to increase sales revenue and profit.
- Manage customers' complaints and issues to ensure that effective and efficient solutions are taken in minimal time.
- Plan and implement marketing, sales and customer retention strategies.
- Ensure that products are of optimum quality, according to requirements and are shipped according to schedule.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Manage and lead sales and marketing towards total customer's satisfaction.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through ethical sales methods to optimize quality of service,business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
- Monitor debtor analysis to ensure collections activities adhere to the terms given to customers.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Manage and develop corporate image and reputation.
- Manage all staff reporting to the position as to effectively recruit, train, evaluate, motivate and delegate and monitor their activities.
insurance GPA & GHS,
Japanese Language Proficiency allowance
Peoplesoft Support Engineer ID:486344,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Bukit Bintang (Reachable by public transport- MRT, monorail, Free shuttle bus)
Provide Tier 1 application support on incident tickets, inquiry calls and emails from end users.
Monitor production incident/request and ensure request ticket are closed within a stipulated period.
Initiate escalation procedures as necessary to the next tier level with full analysis included.
Perform root-caused analysis and collaborate with Functional and Technical teams to identify and resolve defects.
Supports system changes/customisation/enhancement, upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Updates, maintains and audits HR data across PeopleSoft modules and other sub systems as assigned.
Produce bi-weekly incident summary reports that provide management input for key problem areas and potential user training requirements.
Execute and support adhoc task as assigned.
- RM 4000~ RM 6000
- Other B&C shall be discussed during the interview session
MES DeveloperID:486106,250 MYR ~ 8,250 MYRBayan Lepas
This company is developing new technologies for various industries. For over 25 years these include the semiconductor, solar, medical, electronic automotive and touristic industry as well as government agencies.
Working Location : Bayan Lepas
• Rollout of new MES solutions
• Implementation of existing solutions
• Handle change requests
• functional specification and design documentation creation
• conducting user acceptance test and production roll out at customer site
- Total Salary RM 6250 – RM 8250
- Transport Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Benefit
- Term Life
- Hospitalization Insurance Coverage
More details to be discussed during the interview
Service Engineer (Banting)ID:478773,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYROther Selangor District
- Service and maintenance the semiconductor manufacturing equipment (Die bonder / Canon Machinery product).
- Every Monday morning, candidate need to attend the meeting in KL office.
- Canon provide this position training.
- Most of the time provide maintenance service at client sites, RENESAS Malaysia and Amkor Technology Malaysia Sdn Bhd.
- Ensure all the equipment (die bonder) are operating smoothly, and explain to client about the equipment.
Salary; RM 3500-5500
Working time; 09:00 - 17:30
*after 1 year contract,
this position change permanent depend on performance.