29 Jobs for Manufacturing(Machinery) found
Trading (Business Development)ID:501104,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKlang
• Identify and acquire new customers, markets and opportunities.
• Responsible for achievement of Sales target.
• Servicing and provide support to existing customers as well as a establishing new customers base.
• Understand customers’ inquiry on purchase orders, delivery dates and etc.
• Attend customers’ inquiry on purchase orders, delivery dates and etc.
• Compile sales data on daily order intake, delivery report on daily and monthly basis.
• Monitor issuance of customer feedback and complaint.
• Coordinate with Logistic Department for delivery matters.
• Provide marketing support functions for sales department.
• Cross sell company products and services.
• Gather data on marketing trends, competitive products and pricing and report to Head of Department.
To be advice during interview.
Corporate & Government Sales Team LeadID:500995,120 MYR ~ 6,420 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
• Develop channel partners and direct corporate customers for all company products
• Responsible to visit prospective customers regularly to generate prospective LEAD to meet the sales target
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, researching and recommending new opportunities, recommending profit and service improvements
• Perform door to door visit to identify new business opportunities
• Must be able to organize & collect data from various Corporate events & fair
• Coordinate meetings & with potential clients & organize visits at the project
• Conduct professional presentations and product demonstrations by providing support and solutions
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
• Process customer order and follow up with delivery
• Work closely with internal and external channels to meet company business objectives
- Car Allowance = 800
- HP Allowance = RM 120
- Business mileage claimable > 20 km travelling
- Outstation allowance : RM 50 / day
- EPF, SOCSO normal contribution rate.
- Annual leave: Min 14 days, depend on the Job Grade
Average about 3 months bonus (Based on performance)
** This position entitle to 80% Sales Incentive + 20% Bonus
Trade & Warehouse ManagerID:500585,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
1) To manage stock control of inventory.
2) To manage the ERP system on Receiving & Inventory management.
3) To lead staff members to ultimate performance with training plans.
4) To manage the daily operation of warehousing, ensuring the timely and smooth flow of parts from receiving, arrangement to next process without fail.
5) To lead the department continual improvement activities.
6) To manage, plan & implementation of the ISO 9001 / 4001.
7 To manage, plan & implementation of compliance programs.
8) To support the department on LMW licensing rules & requirement, trade related functions and cost down activities..
9) To plan and manage department budget.
Senior Field Service Technician (Mechatronic)ID:500324,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
The Field Service Technician is at the core of an extensive support network of service personnel worldwide. This trusted advisor is the key customer representative, responsible for confirming, clarifying and meeting the customers’ expectations at every stage of contact and on every service project relating to our machines. The Field Service Technician possesses a strong background in the principles of mechanical and electrical systems, good knowledge on Simotion™, Drives and controls. He serves as customer respondent to non-routine and / or complex technical related problems They think logically and enjoy solving problems with creativity, diligence and achievement.
- Hand’s on machine Servicing (mechanical & Electrical)
- Repair, installation, commissioning of new machines through the SEA region
- Relocation, upgrading and commissioning of existing equipment
- Working on problems of difficult scope requiring advanced troubleshooting skills
- Preventive maintenance - Ordering parts necessary to perform installations and repair
- Troubleshooting problems and proactively recommend the necessary service and maintenance Programs.
Remuneration Package: MYR 4,000 ~ 10,000
- 13-months base salary
- 3-months bonus (depends on personal and company performance)
Senior Finance Controller ManagerID:4975110,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRGeorgetown
To support the financial controller in managing the group consolidation accounting, operational financing and projects as well as driving internal controls and business process improvement to enhance the group's corporate governance.
• prepare monthly forecasted sales, P&L and cashflow consolidation reporting from every SBUs
• Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and yearly P&L against forecast and budget
• Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales by customer type by segments
• Review and analyze cost accounting data, inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies regarding cost analysis and profitability
• Support management by reviewing ROI calculation.
• Key person to consolidate and review SBUs accounts in compliance to IFRS 16, 15 and 9.
• Support Sales team to ensure data integrity in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) tally to P&L.
• Support year end audit
• Work in special projects as required
- RM10,000 - RM15,000
【Japanese speaker】Mechanical EngineerID:499982,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
Company: Providing consistent services from planning, design, manufacture, construction and after-sales services of all processes between the entrance to the exit of Painting/coating systems and equipment in small to large-scale plants.
Your Role: As a Mechanical engineer, you will be in charge of system design, technical advice, discuss & follow up on the project and etc.
Clients: Main client is an automotive manufacturer but also other manufacturers which has painting process.
Since currently MD handle whole process of sales for Japanese clients, he will gradually pass some clients to you depending on your skill.
>Discuss and propose to clients on upcoming & on-going project
>Mechanical Design for installing painting system (basically Japan will prepare detailed design)
>Project management, schedule management
>Make a quotation for the project
>Purchasing, ordering of machine parts (price negotiating)
>Prepare a project specification documents
>Machine trouble shooting
>Business trip to other branches such as Thailand, Indonesia, India and etc for supporting project.
>Response to inquiries for new system installation, updating, or parts replacement
*Starting from Mechanical Engineer, learning technical skill from MD by OJT, and in the future you are expected to lead a team or train new member as a sales engineer
*There might be a technical training in Japan for short period once the border is open
*Clients are mostly Japanese company
*Big project takes 1~2 years to complete
*Basically the system is installed during holidays (when factory operation is stopped), so required to attend work
e.g. CNY, Hari-raya, Hari-raya haji will be require to attend work in turns.
8.30am~5.30pm, Mon-Fri & alternate Sat *Saturday will be Salary/h ×1.5
Basic salary : 2,800~4,000 MYR (negotiable depending on your experience)
- Transportation(fixed) : 80 MYR
(Visiting remote area : RM0.35/km)
- Sharing company car for visiting
- AL : 12, MC: 12
Working on Saturday - 50%
OT: ×1.5/h (Sat×1.5, Sun×2, Public holidays×3)
Senior Manufacturing EngineerID:499864,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
1. Execute our production
• Apply high engineering standards to our production chain
• Oversee production of engineered parts - from design to finished product
• Assist with design & refinement of necessary tools (e.g. jigs & fixtures)
• Help prepare accurate project budgets and estimates for quotation
• Interact with customers to understand their needs & share our capabilities
2. Optimize our current process
• Identify & develop improvements to our CAD/CAM & CNC machining processes
• Conduct engineering studies to reduce input & production cost (e.g. material cost, operating programs and methods)
• Test and refine our SOPs
• Improve on the yield of all outgoing products.
• Coordinates vendor audits for outsourced products
3. Develop new processes
• Initiate new methods to improve utilization and efficiency (e.g. machines, tool life)
• Recommend new equipment to deliver capabilities needed by customers
4. Broaden your experience
• Access all our production facilities (incl. non-CNC manufacturing) and suggest necessary changes
• Other engineering duties may be assigned from time to time
Product Sales Executive (Penang / Kedah ) ID:499822,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other Kedah District
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management
Senior Control Software Engineer (Machine)ID:499724,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Software control design, development and debug.
- Electrical design and electrical troubleshooting.
- Manage project that has been assigned according to Gantt chart.
- Support software buyoff on site.
- Prepare machine Bill of Material (BOM) and user manual for machine documentation purpose.
- Salary: RM4,000 - RM6,000
Sales Executive [Selangor]ID:487813,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangi/Kajang
Industry: Sales of secondary processed products of film and adhesive tape in electronics market
Position: Sales and business development
- Report to Sales Manager
- Maintain current active customer and increase the customer sales amount & profit
- Develop new customers in order to increase sales amount and company profit
- Business window between customer and company, all the correspondence with customer like delivery, quality, manufacturing matter, project allocation, quotation, sample and else
- Follow up those over due outstanding payment from customer
- Maintain and keep good relationship and connection with customer by daily visit
- Keep follow up with customer the active project life and condition (Forecast and EOL)
- Negotiate with customer for those short lead time order, slow moving stock, tooling life and else
- Company trip
- Salary is total amount including all allowance and commission.
- Bonus is more than one month.(Depend on company annual results)
- Business travel is claimable