64 Jobs for Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors) found
【Automotive parts】QA Engineer (junior~Asst mgr)ID:455873,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
This is a newly set up company in Malaysia for manufacturing and sales of automotive accessory and equipment such as head lamp.
Assigned to QA department.
Main products: Automotive head lamp and other automotive lighting equipment
• Estimate, plan and coordinate testing/inspection activities
• Responsible to identify, develop, and implement inspection/examination techniques and related acceptance criteria for QA/QC inspection
• Perform ongoing daily departmental activities related to product releases and
resolve any issues tied to Product Release as assigned.
• Perform the review, approval, and authentication of product release
documentation as assigned.
• Analyze, propose and implement corrective action plan to resolve quality issue
• Verify and monitor the implementation effectiveness of internal and external corrective and preventive action activities.
• Ensure QA and ISO compliance in all areas of responsibilities.
• Responsible to review Design or Engineering Change Notices as required.
• Develop, prepare and write test reports. Revising, writing, and formatting Quality Assurance documentation such as quality plans, standard operating procedures and inspection procedures.
• Attend internal quality meeting
• Responsible for internal audits and the documentations.
• Assist superior in effective implementation of Quality system and quality plan throughout the department
• Develops and or reviews product/process verification/ validation or test plans
• To assist in CAPA Investigations for any issues.
• Support with Internal and External Quality audits/assessments and provide
ongoing feedback related to quality issues.
• Provide quality assurance support on problems in manufacturing and test areas.
Total annual remuneration: 3,000- 3,500 MYR
Sales Executive (Japanese Speaker)ID:455792,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- Increase sales revenue and achieve sales target set by the company.
- Contribute ideas in marketing, research and development.
- Promote company's products.
- Conduct product presentation, and demonstration to customers.
- Manage sales opportunities for existing customers and develop new customers base.
- Communicate with suppliers for new products development upon client needs.
- Handle any interpretation / translation job upon any necessary occasion.
- AL : 12 days, MC : 14 days
- Bonus : ~ 2 months / year
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Claims
- Medical Checkup
Plating Section Manager ID:454786,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
* Manager Role
-Responsible for overall plating production, PE & Lab
-Review the improvement activity within department
*Plating Production Dept
-Prepared Production Schedule, and overtimes within schedule
-Quality & Productivity improvement and achievement
-Training awareness identify continually improvement program
-Attend section representative meeting
-Updating documented procedure or work instruction
-purchase and supply commodity
-Liase with other department
-provide information and feedback
-safety and health, Environment & 5's leader
-perform TFR & NPI including FAI
-trouble shooting & evaluation test
- 8D report for customer complain
-prepare for customer audit
-defect analyze and process improvement
-IDN analysis and dispostion
-Responsible for lab operation
-issue and monitor on precious metal control.
-monitor on chemical analysis result
-monitor on chemical inventory
-train & guide lab personal on lab matters
-Hoshin Tenkai activity and report
-ensure the safe keeping of chemical and precious metal.
QA Engineer-Japanese speakerID:455553,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
- Daily main job tasks will be QA,
corporating with QA assistant to Liaise with HQ and factory in Suzhou to meet clients need;
· Customer order confirmation trends
· Estimate of new products / Response to trial production
· Responding to requests for environmental materials
· Responding to quality demands from customers
· Preparation and response to customer audit
· ISO 9001/14001 Maintenance · Internal monitoring · Regulation review
· Preparation and response of ISO 9001/14001 audit
· Safety and health management · 5S monitoring
*contact with japan faculty by Japanese email.
working time 08:00 - 17:30
Outgoing QCID:455031,800 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- Ensure documents inspection procedure and instruction are carried out by subordinates.
- Confirm defect, follow up and study the defective set with other department for root cause and action taken.
- Maintain quality record.
- Investigate, decide and prepare stop/resume shipment request documents of F/G suspected.
- Conduct countermeasure audit on production.
- Monitor and conduct audit to inspector.
- Maintain and repair jig, CD Charger / tools for IQC inspection.
- Conduct, prepare and maintenance article inspection.
- Responsible to make data reporting.
- Monthly check equipment expiry and record.
- Maintain jig, wiring and facility at article section.
- Power supply and SSG confirmation.
- OT = 1.5x
- Transport Allowance = RM 5 / working day
- Additional meal allowance upon any working hours exceeding 16 hours
- Shift Allowance = RM 10 / day
- Over 1 month of yearly bonus
Sales Executive(Home-Based)ID:454973,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Bintang
-Work by own.
-Assist in client's inquiries.
-Report to Singapore.
-To promote the company and to prospect for new customers
-To build and maintain good rapport with customers
-To understand customers' requirements and work together
-Trip allowance(Basically in Malaysia)
Human Resource SupervisorID:452342,200 MYR ~ 2,500 MYROther Kedah District
- Handle Union matter (General affairs of workers) & Payroll (HR system)
- Covers administration of the company HR related matters as well as administrative work
- Assist the HR department in other ad-hoc task
Allowance-attendance RM80/Month, Transport-RM3/Day, OT RM15.0/Hour.
Security Specialist or Security Section headID:454843,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBayan Lepas
- Develop security strategies, policies, guidelines, procedures and systems to protect company assets.
- To lead, manage and coordinate a team of security personnel in ensuring compliance of company staff, suppliers and vendors with security procedures.
- To train, coach and guide staff in all matters pertaining to security policies, procedures, projects, and legal matters.
- Lead and manage security personnel to maintain a highly competent security team.
- Responsible for the day-to-day security operations of the company dealing with both internal and external personnel.
- Instill the highest level of security awareness and discipline amongst the team.
- Manages security Risk Assessment and analyze gaps.
- Implement security awareness programs for crime prevention.
- Interface with outside law enforcement agencies and other Government Agencies to determine potential risk
- Plan and control security operational cost
- Application of analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to measure and improve program effectiveness or productivity
Meal 3RM / day
Bonus 2 times / year ( more than 2 months )
position 400 RM
QA ENGINEERID:454533,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
- Handle customer complaints
- Analyse product defects and justify findings
- Recommend actions for improvements
- Coordinate with internal departments as well as with customers
- Work closely with all Departments especially production and sales
- Required to travel to meet customers located overseas when required
Senior Marketing Officer ID:454513,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Areas of Responsibility: Marketing and Sales support in ASEAN Region
- Develop new clients which will use transformer of audio equipment,Air conditioning
- calling, visit client and do presentation
- Do planning on marketing strategy
- Support sales team to develop relationship with new client