39 Jobs for Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors) found
Production Line Engineer (Stamping) ID:487853,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPerai
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Ensure operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Create and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolve personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Stop Press, Raise P/R, Manpower, OT arrangement, Oracle Transaction & Issue IDN/MRF.
- - Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
Sales Executive [PG] (Japanese Speaking)ID:487803,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRNibong Tebal
- Report to Sales Manager
- Maintain current active customer and increase the customer sales amount & profit
- Create new customer in order to increase sales amount and company profit
- Business window between customer and company, all the correspondence with customer like delivery, quality,manufacturing matter, project allocation, quotation, sample and else
- Follow up those over due outstanding payment from customer
- Maintain and keep good relationship and connection with customer by daily visit
- Keep follow up with customer the active project life and condition (Forecast and EOL)
- Negotiate with customer for those short lead time order, slow moving stock, tooling life and else
- Company trip
- Salary is total amount including all allowance and commission.
- Bonus is more than one month.(Depend on company annual results)
- Business travel is claimable
Senior Maintenance EngineerID:442404,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
- Manage and improve the Maintenance system and infrastructure to achieve highest standards of performance for MF function in support and achieve of organizations vision & mission and financial figures
-Drive and achieve the Maintenance KPIs based on budget figures & business directions
-Achieve higher productivity, efficiency and quality standards through effective communication
- Effectively delegate any maintenance and facilities issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance and facilities vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve plant operational performance
- Implement energy saving project and analyse equipment performance with respect to energy efficiency
- Initiate activities to improve monitoring and process control to reduce energy costs
- Constantly work together with Production, Engineering, and Planning & QA in order to achieve efficiency and effective machine utilization
- Ensure and meet legal and company requirements
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well being of staff and visitors
- Bonus averagely 1 month / year
Procurement Senior Executive ID:486333,000 MYR ~ 4,200 MYRTebrau
- To issue P/O to vendors for the material planning requirement.
- Expediting & follow up with vendors on time materials delivery as materials planning requirement.
- To check the pricing, make the comparison data to determine support to their subordinated for all the purchase activity co-ordination with others department requester for indirect materials.
- To keep the Approved Vendor List updated.
- To introduce only environmental friendly material to manager level or other requirements.
- To use only authorized direct / indirect material for environmental conformance material label.
- To segregate and dispose scheduled waste according to legal and other requirements.
- To ensure all subordinates use environmental friendly material.
- Transportation Allowance : RM 150
- Position Allowance : RM 150 (Exe, Asst Exe)
- Free meal (subsidize of RM 5 / day)
- Free uniform
- OT (for exe) :
> Normal day : RM 5 / hour
> Sat, Sun, Public Holiday : RM 10 / h
- Bonus : 0.5 month ~ 4 months (depends on individual performance)
Senior IT EngineerID:487703,600 MYR ~ 4,100 MYRPerak
- Embedded software development for audio products.
- Software design, implementation and debugging.
- Understand and make documents of requirement specifications.
- Function test.
Outpatient medical claim
Life insurance, hospitalization & surgical insurance and personal accident insurance
Senior Production Engineer(Equipment)ID:487396,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBatu Kawan
●Supervise a group of QC Technician and Inspector on QC daily activity.
●Prepare and establish the QC Work Instruction.
●Educate and train QC Technician and Inspector on Outgoing Inspection base on Work Instruction and Inspection procedure.
●Verify product non-conformity and abnormality.
●Make judgment on Inspection result.
●Trigger and inform to Manager on safety, critical failure during QC Inspection.
●Make sure and verify all noncomformity product are quarantined identify and segregate.
●Verify all customer return product has been identified and segregated.
●Make sure all QC found nonconformity product are subject to disposition.
To find the problem and improvement point based on analysis of operation data.
Senior Production Engineer(Equipment)ID:487377,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBatu Kawan
Senior Production Engineer(Equipment)ID:487346,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBatu Kawan
• Identify mechanization opportunities, conduct feasibility study, plan implementation and manage improvement projects to meet cost, time and quality target.
• Work closely with Sales to design and develop new mechanized processes to achieve results that exceed customer expectations.
• Monitor new process in mass-pro mode to ascertain productivity & quality objective are met.
• Write work instructions for new equipment.
• Proper hand-over of new process/equipment to process engineer, production and maintenance for mass production. To establish process and product requirement and perform feasibility studies part in question.
• Training of staff and operators on new process/equipment.
• To maintain and control all Engineering product documents.
• To prepare and submit First Article to meet on time submission.
Factory Manager (Switchgear, Low Voltage)ID:487166,500 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSenai
• Responsible for the day to day running of the factory and internal control system in production activities which comply with the Company's Integrated Manual/ ISO Quality System
• To ensure and in-charge of the quality specification, capacity target, production planning and allocated budget in factory.
• To manage and carry out production planning activities
• To drives continuous improvement on the productivity and ensure SHE excellence
• To oversee daily quality control operations in accordance with Company's Integrated Management Control Manual and customers' specifications.
• To review factory machine maintenance records to achieve targets as per Company's Quality / Environmental Objectives and arrange for periodic servicing.
• To provide leadership and guidance to machining and die maintenance personnel towards adherence to customers' and Company's Quality and Environmental System Procedures.
• To work closely with purchasing personnel for appropriate raw material acquisition based on customer orders and suppliers' lead time.
• To review and approve purchase of new machinery / equipment / consumables.
• To ensure that all wastes are managed according to the waste management procedures.
• To monitor jointly with Quality Control Executive on production activities involving Company's Quality / Environmental System Procedures so as to meet and maintain ISO Quality System
• To report to management on all operational and quality activities outlined by Integrated Management System and Quality / Environment System Procedures.
- Transportation Allowance : Under discussion
- AL : 12 days
- Mobile sim card provided, expenses under company.
- All business travel expenses claimable.
QA EngineerID:487043,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Minyak
▪ Nonconformance and MRB control
▪ Responsible for the FAI Report Qualification for any new supplier/ new part/ tooling change or transfer.
▪ Customer quality management
▪ Ensure containment properly carried out to prevent outflow of problematic parts to customer
▪ Manage RMA and coordinate sample submission to customer
▪ In-process quality control, NCA follow -up to prevent reoccurrence
▪ Lead 8D discussion meeting and CA effectiveness follow-up
▪ Process line audit
▪ Work with Operations & Engineering team for continuous improvement
▪ Work together with supplier for any NPI parts improvement/ changes in the drawing /correlation on the measurement method and other issue related to the NPI raw parts.
▪ To support for ad-hoc activities requested by superior
▪ Stop Production machine / line if found any discrepancy or critical defect.
▪ On hold shipment if found any discrepancy / abnormality.
▪ Approve Control plan for QA Department.
- AL: 12 days, increase gradually based on company policy.
- Individual Insurance
- Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
- Meal subsidy
- Individual bonus
- Increment every year