27 Jobs for Logistic found
【Japanese speaking】Personal Assistant ID:497683,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
Dept: Accounting & Admin
Role: To assist translating between Japanese and local staff
- Main role is to assist on accounting related but also support on business administration matters
- To compile the data of company's sales performance or other financial status, and prepare presentation and reporting documents
- To check and summarize the status of debt collection
- To support on organizing the company regulations & policies
- To support translation between Japanese and local staff in English and Japanese
- To receive the message or instruction from Japan HQ and share internally by translating
Salary package: 3,500-5,000 MYR *negotiable
- EFF, SOCSO
- Bonus (1.5~2month)
*Position title is subject to change
System Engineer for EDI System (Shah Alam)ID:497025,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRShah Alam
Role: System Engineer for EDI (Electronic Data Interchange)
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Ongoing EDI Support and Maintenance
- Establish systems and methods to monitor all automated feeds and ensure systems are processing instructions properly.
- Identify failures and assist with corrective actions.
- Resolve EDI-related issues that are sent to the Service Desk.
- Track recurring issues to help EDI system improvement.
- Define and establish standardized internal EDI endpoints.
- Implement a common application design and user experience for internal EDI systems.
- Perform testing for newly completed EDI systems.
- Guide users through testing of EDI processes and systems.
- Document and correct flaws, bugs, and shortcomings throughout the testing process.
• Interface EDI Systems with External Customers
- Work with customer EDI counterparts to establish EDI communication specifications.
- Implement EDI projects cooperating with operation manager
- Map customer EDI documents to internal EDI endpoints.
- Conduct end-to-end testing with EDI customer accounts.
Salary range: 5,000~10,000 MYR (negotiable)
*Interviewer will ask the request for the allowance during interview.
-AL 14 days and more
Pharmaceutical Logistics Specialist (Executive to Manager Level)ID:496695,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Industry: Pharmaceutical, Logistics, Cold chain
Role: Expert advisor for sales & BD team to develop new customers in Pharmaceutical industry
This is a new position to be assigned to newly set-up pharmaceutical business sales department.
There is no person who is expert in pharmaceutical yet in the company.
You, as a pharma expert advisor, will be the one to guide the sales team from a professional point of view.
You will work closely with 2 sales staff which is handling sales & BD for pharma business.
Report to Sales promotion department manager.
Your contribution will be huge as you will be involving as a start-up member from the very beginning of new business.
Your job scope includes;
- Give advise to sales members how to develop new Pharmaceutical industry customers
- Build up new logistic solution service specializing in Pharmaceutical industry/products
- Market research
- Accompany with sales staff for customer visit and help to explain or suggest solution
- Understanding about Pharmaceutical Distribution (GDP) and/or Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (GMP) and explain to members
- Support sales team for any inquiries from customers
*GDP- "Good Documentation Practices";
is the minimum standards that a wholesale distributor must meet to ensure that the quality and integrity of medicines is maintained throughout the supply chain.
Salary package: up to 15,000 MYR depending on experience
(Position title is open for discussion)
- Full Attendance RM100.00
- Transportation allowance: Negotiable
- Parking and Tolls are claimable
- Entertainment claims (with approval from your superior)
- Mobile phone provided (after confirmation)
- Medical Insurance/Card
- Parking provided
Department Manager (Air & Sea Forwarding)ID:496505,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPerai
- In charge of custom clearance process
- Responsible for freight forwarding rate and operation arrangement negotiation
- Monitor whole forwarding teams
- Involve in business planning and budget planning
Key Account Manager (Johor) ID:495444,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRJohor Bahru
• Achieve the sales & GP budget assigned by the company
• Responsible for machinery and material sales and develop One More Product (OMP) to customer.
• Manage the business relationship with existing key customers that assigned by company
• Responsible to resolve any business-related issues between customers and Company
• Provide customer’s accurate material consumption forecast to operation team so that stock planning can be execute effectively
• Develop more business contact in our existing key customers, preferably higher position contact
• Develop new material business with the key customers based assigned
• Expand the material business from the assigned key customers based on the percentage determine by company every year
• Assist company to develop new core products, especially materials
• Handle the enquiries assigned by company
• Ensure customers payment is on time
• Execute tasks assigned from Sales Manager from time to time
Required Skill & Knowledge:
• Demonstrated success in achieving quota and exceeding quota targets
• Demonstrated understanding of industrial solution implementations
• Ability to establish and manage executive and high level customer relationships
• Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
• Passionate , careful and expressing empathy
Commercial HeadID:4954310,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRJohor Bahru
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Developing, driving, and executing the budget plan to meet and/or exceed P&L expectations
2. To develop and execute a 3-year business plan that aligns commercial strategies to operational requirements & financial expectations. Such a strategic and operating plan that includes value creation initiatives organizational development plans and driving sales and operational performance.
3. To continuously drive modernization and transformation of company through digitalization.
4. Building a high-performance company culture based on innovation, business excellence and “Best-in-Class” approach. He/she will provide appropriate leadership to his/her head of functions and to his entire organization so as to inspire individual and collective performance achievement and good community morale through living Company 5H culture (Healthy, Honest, Happy, Humble, Helping). He/she must strive to be a source of inspiration and positivity
5. The Commercial Head must be able to partner and collaborate effectively with group functional heads and his/her Country Manager and peers.
The Commercial Head’s key activities include:
• Plan and propose annual budget plan. Regularly review performance achievement and take corrective actions, where appropriate, timely and effectively.
• Develop expectations for himself and for each of his subordinates that aligns to the goals and expectations of Company group.
• He/she will also be highly hands on to lead, support and/or to coach sales leaders and their organization to identify and to acquire growth opportunities at key accounts in core markets and in new business development
• Conduct regular reviews with his team, and individuals where appropriate. Of key priority will be sales and commercial meetings
• Actively and effectively use corporate tools
• Intelligently use data to track performance, drive decisions and to take action timely and effectively
• To execute and to manage QBR, Value Partnership and Key Account initiatives that leads to continual increase in total customer satisfaction.
• Establish and build personal relationships with key management individuals of customers, suppliers and industry players
• Ensure adequate social activities and morale boosting initiatives to strengthen company 5H culture
Sales Manager ID:495428,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRShah Alam
To responsible for whole sales department decision and strategic planning.
• Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
• To lead sales team by monitoring sales activity report and ensure sales team performance is up to company expectation.
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• To guide and on field coaching with salesperson meeting customer to increase the sales prospect for the company.
• To coach salesperson on selling skill, strategic planning and solution.
• To develop company VP/VPIS Program.
• To develop company rental business.
• To work closely with operation team by providing sales forecast on machinery and material in order to optimization on stock supplying.
• To participate sales management meeting initiate by group and implementation any sales improvement project throughout the sales department.
• To work out sales analysis report to salesperson for customer profiling and penetration.
• Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
• Monitor sales & marketing activities development, coordination and implementation to maximize all business opportunities.
• Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s product
• To develop and actively source for new business opportunities and achieve sales growth
Business Development Assistant Manager ID:495403,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
Responsible for machinery & material sales for new developed customers
Responsible for delivery of sales revenue in the assigned territory to achieve or exceed the revenue quota
Consistent cold call to hunt for new prospects.
Responsible to develop new customer prospect and develop the new account.
Responsible to tenders and prepare proposal/work orders where required. Articulate the value proposition; focus on selling business outcomes; solution sales approach and ensuring the propositions are technically sound deliverable, competitive and representative of market leaderships to address key business issues.
Build VP/VPIS customer
Develop rental business
Provide accurate qualification, forecasting and analysis of opportunities using company specific methodology.
Ensure customers payment is on time
Continuously pursue relationships with client industries and identify new opportunities for sales penetration
To lead business development executive as a team and achieve the sales & GP set by company.
To review and monitor sales prospect and forecast of team to fulfil the pipeline setting by company.
HR Manager ID:495396,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions – Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru & Penang office.
Perform day-to-day HR operational activities and ensure that the business hiring objective and requirement are being met in a timely manner.
Partnering with the business to meet strategic objectives by providing high level of people or team service support to Malaysia Team and create consistent operation efficiencies.
Identify, recommend and undertake staff training and development program based on staff training needs.
Implement and oversee policies and procedures and ensure HR governance and compliance is met for all legislative and internal controls and processes.
Implement HR strategies that drive organizational effectiveness and build happy organizational culture.
Any other assignments from management from time to time.
Senior QA Tester (KL)ID:493967,000 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
- Take ownership of the quality, reliability, performance and usability of the software deliverables.
- Communicate with project manager and business analysts to understand software requirements to test plan.
- Define and design functional & non-functional test cases and test procedures for software deliverables inclusive of UI based and non-UI based (API calls etc) deliverables.
- Execute testing and provide feedback in forms of test result, discrepancy with the expectation and usability experience to the team leader and designated engineer.
- Provide automation testing on repetitive testing subjects and load testing for critical software components.
- Continuous improvement and optimization of test automation scripts with objectives to improve the overall software quality, improving efficiency and effectiveness for testing processes.