23 Jobs for Logistic found
Application Support Engineer (PG)ID:527734,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBayan Baru
- Provide 1st level and 2nd level application support to operation systems in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Attend to the complaint tickets, clarify and identify the root cause for the complaint. Perform escalation to relevant project team leaders for unresolved issues.
- Guide user on the workaround for known issues.
- Perform data uploading, import, export and patching for the application as and when required.
- Perform data analysis and generate statistics for management usage.
- Assist to maintain and update the support documentation and training materials.
- Provide support to deploy, install and configure application in operation environment either via onsite or remotely through remote application.
Technical Manager (JB)ID:530347,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- To ensure all service functions including installation, commissioning, technical training, Machine Demo,to be carry out in-house or in customer’s site.
- Developed strategic planning, set yearly sales budget and action plan for Technical team
- Review and Continuous improvement on Technical processes
- Lead & train technical team to identify & troubleshoot machine
- Lead & handle Project task (machine overhaul/automation/modification work etc.)
- Provide technical advice to sales persons & customers on machine application enquiry
- Participate in sales activities by providing product demonstration and advanced technical support to sales teams
- Work closely with inter-department and deliver a high level of customer satisfaction
Supply Chain OptimizerID:530073,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
- To book shipments in mode of transports Sea, Air, Truck, Rail and CEP (Courier Express Parcel)
- To follow up transport shipments incl. maintaining status of the shipments
- To handling correct and timely handling of all transport relevant documents
- To be first point of contact to appointed international customers
- To liaise with our appointed Logistics Service Provider (LSP) and shipper as intermedia
- To fix incident and complain issues timely and correct
- To reply inquiries within 24h hours or at least giving status update about action taken
- To settle freight costs on time and correct towards our customer and release them to our Logistics Service Provider (LSP)
- To be a role model for entire Supply Chain Optimizer Team and valued team member
- To assist Director / Operation Manager in request for quote (RFQ), spot requests and performance review of appointed Logistics Service Provider (LSP)
- To share insights of market developments as well as customer information with the team and Director
- To update and correct existing standard operating procedure (SOP)
- To support on any other related tasks assigned from time to time
Assistant MIS ManagerID:529095,500 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRSungai Buloh
-To execute IT procedures and processes that instructed by MIS manager, and managed to do preliminary analysis on the facts and report informative outcome to the MIS manager.
-To assist MIS Manager for MIS operations and project implementation
-Manage and monitor the works perform by MIS members and provide assistance to complete the tasks that being assigned in timely manner.
-To assist in-house application development and data extraction methods.
-Deploy IT training program and learnings across total organization.
-Perform first level troubleshooting in various ERP systems (eg. MS Dynamic, Asoft, SFA, etc).
-Hardware and software inventory tracking and documentation.
-Provide adhoc remote support when urgent, even out of ordinary working hour.
-Ensure 100% system up time to minimize business impact, and standby to work during wee hours if required.
- Support and compromise MIS department directions by immediate superior and ensure business operation continuity.
-Engage correspondence business vendors and principals when required
Medical benefits&Insurance coverage upon confirmation
Special Projects Manager (Executive Assistance) (JB/SG)ID:529497,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Singapore
1. Responsible for a wide spectrum of responsibilities, such as the development, coordination, research and oversight of high-priority projects from concept to implementation of internal and external special projects.
2. Technologically literate, comfortable with a wide range of platforms and business applications
3. Highly independent and able to carry out research projects
4. Skilled as a stakeholder manager for liaison with other regional offices, regional departments, and organizations on behalf of the Managing Director
5. Engages in meetings, taskforces, and workgroups on behalf of the Managing Director and organizes, prioritizes, and tracks developmental progress.
6. Regularly engage and work closely with other departments, offices, and stakeholders to set priorities, track deadlines, and make decisions based on analytical and innovative thinking within established guidelines.
7. Need not rely on formal authority but welcomes the challenge of developing long-term relationships and credibility across company's entities, including superiors, peers and subordinates to support the Managing Director’s vision and align all stakeholders to the company's Mission.
8. Other tasks as assigned
Industrial Relation Team Leader ID:524505,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
- Review, formulate, develop and implement Human Resource policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines to ensure compliance and effectiveness.
- Attend to all disciplinary issues, staff counselling & grievances, terminations and other employee related matters in compliance with labour laws.
- Work with HR Manager & Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current and up to date.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have.
- Responsible for all Industrial Relations activities for the Company, including handling all matters related to disciplinary actions, grievances, counselling and staff misconduct.
- Conduct Domestic Enquiry and supervising matters to IR/ER and upholding natural justice in dealing with the employee.
- Responsible for reviewing the IR manual and Company’s related policies procedure.
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees might encounter.
- Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Negotiating collective bargaining deals between employer and employee.
- Managing dispute resolutions involving management, employees or government, agencies, etc.
- Ensuring HR staff is knowledgeable about Company’s policies and comply to it. Conduct road show / training if necessary.
- Advise Company on legislation procedure.
- Creating and revising documents/forms.
- Preparing documentation regarding labour relations assignments.
- Any ad-hoc task which is required by the management.
- Disclose if shortlisted
Business Development Executive (JB)ID:528933,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRJohor Bahru
1. Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
2. Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
3. Performing product demonstrations for customers, and other sales colleagues.
4. Assisting with the development of business plans.
5. Develop new customers and expand company’s customer base
6. Liaise with Business partners for all inquiries.
7. Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the
8. Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
9. Carry own budget and product budget to increase revenue
Customer Service Executive (JB)ID:528923,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRJohor Bahru
1. Overseeing the customer service process via phone, email and social media.
2. Frequently follow-up with customer at all times.
3. Communicate closely with salesperson to fulfil customer requirements.
4. Agility in respond in customer queries and request.
5. Deliver fast response and consistent service to maintain close relationship with existing and new customers.
6. Attend all ad-hoc, urgent and new task related to customers.
7. Constantly follow-up on customer payment to assure no delay in customer payment term.
8. Work closely with each department to assure smooth delivery to all customers.
9. Participate in monthly inventory inspections.
10. Monitor closely from customer’s quotation to purchase orders to invoicing and delivery related matters.
Business Development ManagerID:528128,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBandar Sunway/Puchong
• Establish and develop new business opportunities with potential customers in the assigned territory and with assigned/named targets: A, B, C segment customers (profitable type of targets).
• Work out volume projection and long/short term action plan to achieve target.
• Monitor market trends and identify new business development opportunities to support revenue growth.
• To devise Sales & Marketing Strategies. Plan business strategies to meet the customers’ business objectives.
• Monitor market conditions for internal product development.
• Plan and manage logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers
• Deliver solutions to logistics challenges while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements
• Negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers
• Provide client and target information, maintenance of Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
• Collaborate closely with internal sales resources/experts: IV Account Managers, Trade-lane Manager, and product teams to maximize closing ratio.
• Assure successful client integration: implementation collaboration with operation teams.
• Ensure proper knowledge of company’s products at all the time by attending and completing all trainings offered and available.
-AL & MC : 14 days
-Bonus: avg. 1-2 months (1 time)
-Mileage claim, toll and car parking for business purpose only
[Japanese Speaker] Logistic Sales Assistant Manager / Manager <Kelana Jaya>ID:525285,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
1. Actively pursue growth and business expansion opportunities by developing new Japanese base clients (Hunting Role)
2. Attend to the needs of the customers – both business, and operations – to build and maintain high customer satisfactions.
3. Hands on in the preparation, presentation, and follow-up on Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Proposal (RFP), and Requests for Quotations (RFQ).
4. Execute day-to-day sales activities, which includes sales visitation, updating new business potentials / share up potentials in the system, feedback on customer performance, satisfactions, AR Outstanding statuses, and progress of business development activities.
5. Communicate clearly the customers’ requirements (operations, billing, communications, etc) to the Operations and Customer Service teams.
** Coverage Area: Klang Valley (KL & Selangor area) and NEgeri Sembilan
- Assistant Manager: Transport Allowance = RM300; Job Allowance = RM100
- Manager: Transport Allowance = RM350; Job Allowance = RM200 - Business travel expenses are claimable (toll, parking, mileage)
- Sales position is entitled to mobile phone allowance
- Medical claim, group insurance, mileage
- Bonus 2 times /year