5 Jobs for Logistic found
Logistics Sales Product Head (Warehouse Storage & Distribution Services)ID:475918,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
We are the Malaysian ISO 9001 certified company, one of the global leading freight forwarding & logistic service provider headquartered in Japan.
In Malaysia, we have developed strong presence with offices in Kelana Jaya (HQ), KLIA, Port Klang, Penang, Johor Bahru, Melaka, Ipoh and Kuching.
We service in impressive portfolio of MNC clients providing the total and efficient logistic solutions.
In line with our business and organisation development plan, we seek committed and adaptable individuals with the improvement mindset to join and grow with us.
[Key Responsibilities of "Logistics Sales Product Head"]
1. Formulate plan and implement marketing strategy for ocean freight business, including of develop effective pricing strategies to sustain profitable growth in cooperation with Product teams.
2. Proactively seek out new revenue generating opportunities within existing customer and potential new customer in Warehouse Storage & Distribution Services
3. Follow up on all sales leads generated for Warehouse Storage & Distribution Services
4. Coordinate with the Logistics Operation Hub for smooth handling and operation flow.
5. Monthly monitoring of Logistics (Warehouse & Distribution) performance.
6. Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
7. Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities
Salary is based on experience
medical claim, group insurance, mileage
bonus 2 times /year
Sales and Marketing ExecutiveID:482504,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSegambut
-To promote ,prepare sales order and follow up existing & potential customers for Retail diligently.
-Formulate and implement sales and marketing activities.
-Provide technical project information & conduct presentation to customers.
-Build on and maintain good relationship to fulfill customers’ expectations.
-Responsible to achieve sales order intake and meet yearly budget.
*Sales for existing client and new clients.
*clients are hotel/restaurant/cafe
Salary RM3,000-7000(depend on experience)
+ Commission:0-5000(amount 5%-10%)
working time; 9:00am- 6:00pm
Logistics Warehouse ExecutiveID:480264,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSegambut
Continually improve on standard of quality and productivity to meet customer and company targets.
Managing and responsible for the smooth of day to day warehouse administration and operation at key customer
Inventory control and quality management
Emphasis on areas of storage management, incoming and delivery of goods.
Sustain and continually improve on standard of quality and productivity to meet customer and company targets.
Safeguard of customer goods
Ensure health, safety, cleanliness and security of the store/receiving and distribution goods area at all times.
Warehouse is in Segumbut and Shah Alam
Managing 3persons in logistic division
Working time 9:00-18:00
Current holiday(Wednesday and Sunday)
Annual leave 14days
[Melaka]Logistics Warehouse Manager/Assistant ManagerID:478815,300 MYR ~ 6,300 MYRMalacca
The management of all logistics matters with reference to Inbound and Outbound
Serve as liaison between Management, Production, Logistics, Stockroom, and Suppliers
To monitor and to ensure day-to-day operation are smooth and nil operation failure.
Produce and review daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Prepare and provide various analytical reports and review with Client at planned interval basis.
Accountable to meet the Operation performance KPI in Inbound and Outbound such as on time receipt/issuance/inventories/shipping accuracy, inventory holding and turns, NIL lines down/ ESD impact, on time stock up, and low employee turnover.
Troubleshoot and review of root-cause and propose execution of solution on the issues regards to Inbound, Shipping .
Identify and to implement continuous process improvement and optimization in operation.
To manage and implement smooth Inbound, Outbound operation.
Ensure nil violation on health and safety procedure/requirement, execution of daily 5S activities on cleanliness and security of the stores/receiving/shipping at all times.
Motivating and encouraging the teamwork within the workforce to ensure set operation KPI are met and sustain including to ensure adequate training and performance feedback
Basic salary: 4,800 - 5,800
- Transportation Allowance
- Job allowance
- Bonus 2 times per year
Sales executive in logistic companyID:421013,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
- This company provide logistic support mainly in air and shipping service.
- 70% of clients are Japanese Company (Mostly Manufacturer and trading company)
- This is an outdoor sales position.
- Candidate will first be handling 20 existing clients.
- Visit to existing and new client to gather shipping information.
- Mostly, they work in Selangor but according to customer, they will go Ipoh, Melaka.
- Communicate with other branches to arrange to shipping process.
- Outstation in order to monitor the shipping process is needed.
- Candidate might need to do overtime work after 18:00, handle email at the home depend on work load.
- Depend on client, candidate might need to work on Saturday.