18 Jobs for Civil Engineering/Architecture found
【Fresh Graduate Welcome!】Accounting cum Admin ID:449422,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKL Sentral
report to Manager(Japanese)
- Responsible for General Affairs related tasks (Internal / External Documentation Processing & Management)
- Set up Office Environment (Internet Provider, Office Owner / Related Authorities Communication, Stationery / Equipment purchasing, Hygiene Management).
- Human Resources related tasks (Payroll, Payment, EPF & SOCSO registration, Absenteeism of employees, New recruits)
- Accounting related tasks (Settlement, explanation and training will be provided).
- Benefits and Compensation related supporting tasks (Housing agreement, Insurance purchasing and others).
- License registration and support (Visa, Import & Export).
QS EngineerID:450002,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
• Responsible for pre and post contract management, monitory materials and construction cost, procurement, site valuation, variation order
and final accounts
• Responsible for preparation of sub-contractors and suppliers in costing matters
• Taking off, conduct site valuation and measurement
• To manage costing for each project
• To handle tender process i.e. tender invitation, tender submission, tender comparison, tender interview and tender report
• Issue LA, PO, WO to successful tenderer
• Prepare sub-con/supplier valuation report after completion of project
• Notification successful and unsuccessful tenderer.
To be advice during interview
Senior M&E EngineerID:450325,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSeputeh
Project Planning, Execution and Monitoring
* Assist the APM/Project leader in the planning and sequencing of construction operations in accordance to the Project Safety Quality Plan
* Attend to client's representative, vendors (subcontractors and supplier)
* Attend /involve in work inspection and internal audit to ensure compliance to the standard requirements of integrated management system
* Conduct inspection on M& E work done by vendors
* Coordinate the handling over the completed M&E work to the client
* Ensure that updated drawings including shop drawings are used for construction and keep latest records in line with requirements of IMS
* Attend to M&E recitification works
* Ensure company departmental documentation meets IMS requirements and standards
* Promote occupational HSE to respective workplace personnel/suppliers/ sub contractors/ any person that be affected by the company
* Ensure that respective workplace personnel work in accordance with company as well as departmental targets and objectives
* Ensure that any person operating within the workplace shall comply with applicable statutory requirements and company HSE requirements
* Set good example for others to follow
* Undertake any other tasks assigned by the APM/ Project leader as and when required
* Carry out the work assigned by the APM/ Project leader and/or the management for compliance with requirement of ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001: 2007 standards in line with the company requirements and objectives
To be advice
Site EngineerID:449994,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
－ Plan, design and manage project of road, highway, bridge, race circuit, airport construction.
－ Liaise & coordinate with clients, contractors, suppliers, local authorities and consultants.
－ Monitor time line and quality of construction work delivered by subcontractors.
－ Ensure compliance with ISO quality & environmental standards, safety and regulatory requirements.
－ Represent the Company in conferences and meetings with government agencies and private organizations.
To be advice during interview
【Work in Myanmar】Quantity Survey ManagerID:4495635,000 MYR ~ 35,000 MYROthers Country
Kajima Myanmar is in re-development project.
They are planning to built the 3 skyscrapers in Yangon city.
Project total project cost is about 500 MUSD.
It is scheduled to start construction in April this year, and the construction period is about 5 years.
It is hard to hire this position in Myanmar.
So they are also looking for the Quantity Survey Manager in Malaysia.
This position needs to manage about 10-15 locally local QS, perform quotation, bidding, contract, ordering etc.
provide income tax,housing costs,transportation fee
[JOHOR] Product ManagerID:449543,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKulai
1.1. To support division sales and marketing function, develop market segments and enhance company business in the country. To secure and optimize sales volume, collection and profitability.
2.0 PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
2.1 To ensure that the predetermined sales, gross profitability and growth objectives of the Market Segment & Territories covered by the jobholder is achieved or exceeded.
2.2 To monitor the performance against the objectives on a regular basis and to recommend and implement corrective actions on any negative variations thereof.
2.3 The jobholder should work closely with other section head / manager towards achieving the best benefits for the Company.
2.4 To supervise, guide, motivate and develop the subordinate(s) towards greater efficiency and performance.
2.5 To recommend the acceptance of invitations to tender, quote or bid for contracting jobs for key projects and key customers. To monitor the progress of each contracting work undertaken by the unit to ensure its proper implementation and profitability.
2.6 To ensure the availability of stocks and to closely gear the stock position to the actual needs of the market and financial objectives of the company.
2.7 To recommend and update on new products in market and evaluate the potential for future marketing.
2.8 To ensure efficient control and collection of trade debts from the customers covered by the jobholder and his subordinates. The jobholder has to propose and implement action plan to recover problematic accounts .The collection of retention is one of the job scope of the jobholder.
2.9 To ensure a high level of market penetration and coverage, and adequate level of customer service, technical service and after sale service.
2.10 To gather basic market information particularly market trends and competitor’s activities in the Market Segment covered by the jobholder.
2.11 To plan, implement and monitor all sales and marketing activities for new market segments and/or territory as assigned by the General Manager-Sales, Director and Managing Director.
2.12 To liaise with Technical Department on developments of Selected New Product or new market as agreed by the General Manager-Sales, Director and Managing Director.
2.13 To update 1st hand information to your direct report on all matter directly or indirectly related to Sales and Marketing and the organization.
2.14 To performs any other duties assigned by the General Manager-Sales, Senior Divisional/Divisional Manager.
3.0 NATURE & SCOPE OF POSITION
3.1 The job holder is the Product Manager of the Unit covering sales territory as assigned for the jobholder or it’s unit. He reports to the Divisional/Senior Divisional Manager.
3.2 The jobholder is a “market manager” responsible for the sales and promotion of sales (including product acceptance and specification) in the market segment covered by C & I Unit. He is primarily responsible for the achievement of the budgeted sales target for the unit.
3.3 He is generally involved in the preparation and development of the monthly & yearly sales forecast budget as well as its subsequence reviews. He is also responsible for the development of detailed sales programs designed to improve the market penetration, market coverage, competitive position etc. in the territories & market segments covered by the unit. The presentation must be concise, meaningful and analytical.
3.4 He is required to work closely with the other section heads in developing and exploiting the sales potential in the territory as well as in ensuring the consistency and uniformity of programs and policies. This is also to ensure, exploit every significant opportunity and translated into profitable sales.
3.5 The jobholder is himself involved in direct selling and promotion of sales activities particularly to key customer and major specifies and is responsible for the development of good working relation with these major customers as well as the other customer under coverage of C & I unit.
3.6 The jobholder is required to ensure an adequate level of customer, technical and after sales service. In this respect, he must ensure the availability of stocks and the adequacy of after sales services, particularly the demonstration of installation procedures & methods of using the product sold.
3.7 The jobholder is required to undertake periodic reviews of unit sales performance and to formulate and implement corrective actions when necessary. He must also keep the Business Development Manager fully informed on the Sales Results, Competitor’s activities and future prospects by submitting weekly reports.
3.8 The jobholder is required to work closely with the Division Manager and monitor contract works at Johor in accordance to our systems in headquarters.
3.9 The jobholder is generally involved on all site matters and to assist on site execution works in ensuring smooth operation of Johor contracts.
- Hand phone Allowance : RM 150 / month
- Traveling & Petrol Allowance : RM 1,100 for traveling within 65 km radius
- Outstation reimburse base on petrol receipt
- Sales Commission : RM 2,000 ~ RM 3,500
Junior Construction Engineer（Electrical）- Project based ID:448973,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBangsar
Position: Construction engineering (Electrical)
-perform trouble-shooting and carry out corrective action when machine/facility
equipment encounter problem.
-ensure that all the respective machinery/facility equipment are running
smoothly by conducting daily, weekly and monthly maintenance work.
-report to the PM on their work progress and make suggestion whenever
necessary to improve environment as well as machine performance.
-involve in project related assignment and any others special function work when it arise.
- Frequent outstation depending on the project. (Mainly in KL but could be anywhere in Malaysia)
* Travel allowance is provided
Total gross salary: 3,000-4,000 *negotiable
Mobile phone allowance RM50
Outstation allowance will be provided if the location is further than 100km
【Jp speaker】Admin / HR ExecutiveID:448893,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBangsar
In addition to Admin&HR task, will support Japanese staff or customers.
- Translating or interpreting between English and Japanese
- General task of Admin & HR (there is another admin staff, will be 2 members in a team)
- Calculation of Salary&PCB
- Application for VISA, CIDB
- Liaise with Japan HQ and sometimes customers who only speaks Japanese
- attend the meeting as a translator
- Book a flight or hotels for Japanese traveler from HQ
- Prepare the documents or presentation upon request. (with Excel or Powerpoint)
‐ Not limited to above, other miscellaneous task
Basic salary: 3,000-4,000
Assistant Project ManagerID:447206,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRSeputeh
1.Project Planning Execution and Monitoring
-Assist the project leader in the planning and sequencing of construction operations in accordance to the Project Safety Quality Plan (PSQP)
-Supervise site operations works in order to resolve any discrepancies and problem arise
-Monitor and assess the sub-contractors and suppliers performance in terms of work and supplies
-Conduct briefing or meeting with the site people
-Update Project leader on any additional/changes of work, performances of subcontractors and/or issues arise at the site
-Ensure defects and complaints are properly handled and controlled
-Carry out work inspection and internal audit to ensure compliance to the standard requirement of Integrated Management System (IMS)
-Coordinate the handling over of completed work to the client
-Attend to any rectification works
-Assist the project leader on supervising all subordinates at the site which include performance review, hiring and coaching, etc.
-Ensure that company departmental documentation meets IMS requirement and standards.
2,Meeting the requirement of the contract requirement, quality management system and higher authorities
-Ensure work executed complies to the contract and legal requirement such as obtaining permits an licenses.
-Review and recommend amendments on the Integrated Management System (IMS) documentation
-Attend to infernal/external audits,construction legal matters due to the higher authorities'requirements such as CIBD and DOSH
-Promote occupational HSE to respective workplace personnel/suppliers/subcontractor/any person that be affected by the company operation
-Ensure that respective workplace personnel safeguard own safety as well as other person safety when executing company operation
-Ensure that any person operating within the workplace shall comply with applicable statutory requirements and company HSE requirement
-Set good example for others to follow
-Undertake any other task assigned by the project leader as and when required
-Carry out the work assigned by the project leader and/or the management for compliance with the requirement of ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007 standards in line with the company requirements and objectives
To be advice during interview
Mechanical&Electronical Engineer(Executive)ID:446724,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRDamansara Heights
※1years contract.after it depends on candidate performance, become full time employee.
- construct building facilities ;electronic system ,air conditioning system ,plumbing system
- stay construction site(KL,Penang,Johor,Ipor) during the projcect（each project/around 1year)
- the number of project member is about 10 people (depend on each project)
- be able to communicate between team member
8:30-17:30 inlcuding on Saturday
Transportation Allowance (Fixed/depends on where living)
Bonus 2 times/1year(depends on profit)
Annual Leave:-10days /1st year, -14days/2st year