7 Jobs for Civil Engineering/Architecture found
Construction designer cum coordinator ID:491713,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Handling installation of Chiller & Fridge for food restaurant or food retail shop, supervise whole project from beginning to the end.
Not only coordinating the project but also need to handle detailed work such as - proposing the design ideas, providing a technical advice, machine installing and so on.
- Meeting with customers, design & draft site drawing upon request
- Site visit and have discussion about project schedule & plans with other stakeholders
- Supervise the project procedure
- Manage the schedule, work closely with interior designers, contractors and vendors
- Providing technical advice for chiller & fridge installing and propose the solutions or ideas
- Site will be basically around Selangor area. (Penang & Johor - once in half year)
- Each projects' duration to complete is :
>Restaurant or retail shop : around 1~2 months
>Supermarket : 2~3 months
>Factory : 3~6 months
-Handling not only 1 project but 2~3 at the same time.
* OJT and online training will be provided
* Customer is mainly food-related retail shop, whole seller, super market or restaurant.
Salary range: MYR 3,500 to 5,000
Benefits & Allowances:
- Hand phone & PC provided
- Transportation for visiting is claimable
- AL : 14 days (1~2 yrs)/ 18days (3~4 yrs)/ 21 days (5 yrs ~)
- MC : 14 days
【未経験OK！／時短】総務経理サポートID:491703,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKL Sentral
(Work in India) Construction Project ManagerID:4898920,000 MYR ~ 26,668 MYROthers Country
This is a TOP 500 Company in GuangDong China. They are the contractor of a Taiwan Based Factory Building in India. Established in 2005 and now having more than 500 employees worldwide. Their services includes: construction and management of smart factories. R&D, sales and maintenance of intelligent equipment
Working Location: Chennai, India
1． Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion,
2． Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs, Ensuring projects run smoothly and completed within budget and on time.
3． Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with safety regulations
4． Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
5． Review and monitor the work progress on daily basis.
-Annual Salary 60,000 ~ 80,000 USD
-Return flight every year
-Accommodation and Car provided
-30 days Annual Leave
Details to be discussed during the interview
Legal AdvisorID:489798,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- Overseeing all type of contracts/ agreement within the company.
- Providing commercially sensible and cost-effective legal advice for construction contracts management and legal related issue within the company.
- Conducting legal research.
- Drafting basic legal documents for construction projects.
- Ensuring compliance to construction laws and regulations.
- Preparing damage claims and advisory on CIPPA.
- Resolving any disputes and property infringements.
- Providing arbitration, litigation and mediation support.
- Advising on the latest building standards.
- Explaining building standards to stakeholders.
- Overseeing health and safety and injury claims and offering advice on court cases.
- Meeting and interviewing clients.
- Drafting documents, letters and contracts.
- Acting on behalf of company in disputes, if necessary.
- Any other task that assign by the MD.
- Travelling Allowance
- Insurance GPA & medical benefit RM100/mth
- Bonus / increment at the sole discretion of the company & performance of staff
- Annual dinner
Electrical Site Engineer (HVAC)ID:484004,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
- Assist Project Manager to handle any HVAC related issues in project site.
- Involve in planning, organizing, implementing and manage projects in order to improve the progress and ensure efficient project management.
- Assist to handle troubleshooting, maintenance or breakdown and leads the preventive maintenance systems at customer sites.
- Maintain and provide good customer service in order to meet customer’s satisfaction.
- Deal with suppliers / sub-con to ensure timely project delivery.
- Promotes safety initiatives and technical capability within the team.
- Parking paid by company
- Transportation allowance based on distance from house
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNERID:477227,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
To carry out work as directed by Design Director.
To fully understand and know the company’s policies and
To ensure end product is to the Company’s standards
To resolve design technical issue for project team
To prepare and support all designers for necessary drawing for
To support Contract Department for BQ and costing when necessary
Responsible to carry out any job assigned to you
To support Design Director and to lead the team to manage design
Design to meet client’s budget while ensuring all client’s
requirements are met
To ensure all necessary communication flow within the necessary
external (client, production team) and internal parties
To attend site design technical issue as and when is necessary
To attend CCM meeting
To attend TC meeting when necessary
-To lead the term to ensure that the integrity of the concept is maintained
by reviewing: -
First issue of drawing before distribution
Specification and schedule of finishes or materials
sales executiveID:473883,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
generate new client
visit existing client