8 Jobs for Civil Engineering/Architecture found
Civil & Structure EngineerID:470366,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSeputeh
Responsible on carry out design for structure and infrasture.
Responsible in coordinate with Project Manager in planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinate project on the civil technical evaulation.
Responsible on identify issue, discusssion and provide solutions.
Attending to client, suppliers, contractor, consultant and site meeting
Liasie with project manager
Prepareing related documentation, prepae design reports enginering drawing and spesifications.
Operations Officer ID:470122,100 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRSepang
* Prepares source data for data entry by compiling and sorting information
* Review report submissions and reconcile data
* Reviews data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the Officer in
Charge / Manager for resolution.
* Maintains data entry requirements by following data programme techniques and procedures.
* Secures information by completing data base backups and filing of documents
* Process and issue relevant invoices to tenants
* Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
M&E Site Engineer(Executive)- JohorID:470064,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
※1year contract.after it depends on candidate performance, become full time employee.
• Responsible for all collecting ME technical information regarding Data Center
• To attend all ME technical meeting and report to Management.
• To report ME work progress weekly to Management.
• To attend all ME Test & Commissioning and report technical data.
• To report all ME works to Management.
8:30-17:30 inlcuding on Saturday
Transportation Allowance (Fixed/depends on where living)
Bonus 2 times/1year(depends on profit)
Annual Leave:-10days /1st year, -14days/2st year
Construction/Site Manager [near Dengkil & Banting]ID:455518,000 MYR ~ 9,500 MYRBanting
Our client is a Japanese architectural, civil engineering and general contracting firm. They were the turnkey builders for many fantastic projects in Malaysia. With annual sales of approximately US $15 billion and has been widely recognized as one of the top 5 contractors in Japan and among the top 20 in the world.
This position requires someone to manage the construction teams in mainly Selangor Area. You will be in charge for already on-going projects (industrial). This is a project based position, details to be disclosed once shortlisted from client side.
Your job tasks to be:
- To lead the construction team of engineers and supervisors.
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH Management Systems.
- To fulfill the Company’s contractual obligation to the clients.
- To plan, manage, monitor and control project operations.
- To plan, coordinate and monitor sub-contractor’s activities at project sites.
- To maintain good house-keeping and implement ESH practices.
- To ensure that all works carried out are in accordance with the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, work instruction, etc.
- To review and monitor site works productivity and arrange for resources as required.
- To ensure that inspection and tests are carried out as per Inspection and Test Plans and that all quality control mechanisms are being used. Results of such to conform to specifications.
- To report project progress to Top Management.
- To coordinate/chair the internal coordination meeting.
- To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
For apply or shall you have inquiries for more information please contact us at 03-2020 1885, or email us at email@example.com
Accommodation provided at sites
Replacement leave for overtime work
Dental, medical and hospital coverage (up to RM30,000 claims for hospital bills)
14 days leave
Attractive Salary and generous benefits, caring company
Commercial & Project ManagerID:466937,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
A Company providing Human Resource Solutions. Our perceptive founding member was quick to address our clients' needs in resolving the fluctuation of demand for manpower supply and dealing with various issues such as human resource management, foreign labour placements and work permits.
Putra Heights, Subang Jaya
• Collaborate with customer to outline the Project/needs/requirements.
• Scope of supply are generally in relates to local or oversea power plant construction project (involved either fabrication, machining, installation, or trading work)
• To work with architects, engineers, and clients to determine the specifications of a project and plan the construction operations and schedule each phase of the timescale to make sure the project is completed to the set deadline.
• Negotiate Contracts and provide quotation to customer base on internal costing
• Negotiating/Source for external vendors.
• Amend the contract where they can to reach a profitable agreement that all parties are satisfied with and one that works within the set budget.
• Obtained necessary permits and licenses from authorities to ensure the project meets regulations. (minor scope)
• Determine Necessary Resources or vendor for the project/quote.
• Able to determine the resources required for each aspect of the project, such as equipment needed, materials, and labor, assessing each of these for budget limitations.
• Allocate Responsibilities and Tasks to respective team member in engineering work team.
• Hire contractors for the build and allocate responsibilities and tasks to them and other staff to ensure the project is completed efficiently. Throughout the project build, supervise the work and performance of the team per milestone, providing advice and guidance where they can.
• Prepare weekly Reports
• Ensure timely billing, completeness of PO receive from customer
• Regularly assess the progress of the project/fabrication/trade items and the performance of all involved to prepare detailed reports for key stakeholders that outline the successes as well as any issues that arose throughout the development.
• Attend to site visit, maintain good relationship with customer site management team and opt for sales opportunities.
RM 7000~RM 10,000
14 days AL
Details to be discussed during the interview
【Japanese speaker】Sales Engineer/ MechanicalID:450554,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
This company is specialized in "System Integration".
Products and services: All related to "Liquid" which is used for coating, adhesive bonding and finishing of various types of products (such as Automobile, Home appliances, Solar Panel and etc).
By visiting clients, propose the solutions and sell their above services.
Currently, they are handling with inbound clients only but in the future, they would like to increase new clients more.
Thus, they need more manpower!
Possibly sent to Thailand or Japan for training purpose (Thailand office is their hub of East Asia)
-Search for the market and client information
-Visit the clients and hear their needs
-Checking the layout, facilities and equipment at site,
-Drawings will be sent from Japan HQ
-Scheduling the project
-Purchasing required materials for the project, negotiating on the material price
-Make a proposal of services based on client's needs
-Basically travel around Selangor area, but better willing to travel abroad
*In the future, there is a chance to visit the site in foreign countries(Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore...)
-Quality & Safety checking
Salary package: 4,000-8,000
Company car for visiting clients
Bonus: 3.5~4 months (2times/year, July & Dec)
Increment: 1 time/year
(Position allow: RM1,000 but only entitled to assistant manager and above)
【Open】Service EngineerID:457503,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKL Sentral
-To follow up and maintenance for existing client, mainly KL area.
-To follow up and maintenance for sales agent in India.
-To go on a business trip many times.
-To handle inquiries for product, repair, modification
-Design and Simulation for product
-Preparing quotation for the job and part sales
-Coordinating job orders with sales team, customers and admin staff
-Reporting to Japanese Manager
Minimum Salary (Basic): 3,500
Maximum Salary (Basic): 8,000
*depending on experience: usually around 4000
■Bonus (depending on performance)
■Transportation fee can claim
■Annual Leave: 14 days
■Medical Leave: 14 days
Site Supervisor cum M&E EngineerID:458323,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBukit Bintang
In charge of interior design for food restaurant or retail shop, supervise whole project from beginning to the end.
Not only coordinating the project but also need to do detailed work, such as - proposing the design ideas, providing a technical advice or machine installing, repairing & maintenance.
- Meeting with customers, Design the shop interior upon request
- Project management
- Site visit
- Supervise the progress of the project, manage the schedule liaise with contractors and vendors
- Mechanical & Electrical engineering (Maintenance, Repairing, Installing and design drawing)
- Providing technical advice and propose the solutions or ideas
*Japanese GM will OJT, work together with him
* Customer is mainly food-related retail shop or restaurant
Salary package: 3,500 - 4,000
- Hand phone & PC provided
- Can use grab car and claim for client visit
- Transportation : 100