7 Jobs for Civil Engineering/Architecture found
Project Manager (Restaurant/Outlet store)ID:496963,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMont Kiara
Company: This is a subcontractor company providing design and construction services for mainly Japanese restaurants and commercial outlets/ Retail stores.
Main role: supervising the construction project.
Job scope includes but not limited to:
- Be in charge of whole proceed of interior construction project including; Process management, safety management, quality control, drawing check, follow up closely with landlord, having meetings with contractors, making daily reports
- Attend meeting with clients for the construction project
- Coordinate with stakeholders and manage the project schedule
- Liaise with contractors and supervise the operators at site
- Follow up the construction progress time to time and make sure it is as scheduled.
- Liaise with supportive staff, Manager or Japan HQ for project planning
- Send a request for interior design to Japan HQ (basically design will be handled by Japan side)
- Creation of BQ (Bill of Quantities)
- in charge of SHOP DRAWING if capable
* Most of the clients are Japanese company (to be expanding into local clients in the future)
* There is a good career opportunities
Salary package : 3,000 ~ 5,000 MYR *open for discussion
Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
Project ManagerID:495647,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSeputeh
• Organize and supervise project team members for the project (delegation of work);
• Plan and monitor the project execution duration (scheduling of tasks);
• Liaise closely with Contract Department in order to monitor the project financing to ensure the implementation is within the budget;
• Analyze and resolve issues related to project such as cost implication, emergencies, delay of work, etc.;
• Assist/ advise the Contract Department in price negotiation with vendors, recommending the selection of vendor and evaluate their performances;
• Obtain prior consent from PGM/ GMC for any excess cost to be incurred in the execution of process;
• Communicate with client and vendors of the plan / contract in order to ensure that necessary and clear information are being disseminated;
• Liaise closely with consultant, contract department and finance and administration department on finalization of project account;
• Ensure defects and complaints during hand over and defect liability period are properly handled and controlled;
• Supervise the work of all subordinates in the project team including performance review, hiring and coaching, etc.
Salary up to RM 10,000
Other details to be discussed during the interview.
Japanese speaking Sales Engineer ID:490273,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
Industry: Manufacturing/ Engineering/ Equipment Installation
Spoken language: Japanese and English
Position title: Japanese speaking Sales Engineer
By visiting clients or site, checking the factory condition and proposing the suitable solutions and sell their services and machines.
Mainly dealing with existing clients but also seeking for new business opportunities at the same time.
Possibly required to visit Thailand or Japan for training purpose (Thailand office is their hub in ASEAN)
-In charge of the projects within Malaysia
-Following up existing clients and existing project
-Visit clients and ask for potential needs and inquiries
-Seek for the potential clients and projects
-Checking the layout, facilities and equipment at site for the project involved
-Scheduling the project
-Purchasing required materials for the project, negotiating on the material price
-Make a proposal of services based on client's needs
-Basically travel around Selangor area, but better if you are willing to travel abroad
*In the future, there is a chance to visit the site in foreign countries (Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore...)
-Quality & Safety checking
-Others if required
*Drawings will be handled by Japan HQ
Salary package: 3,000~6,000 (negotiable)
Company car for visiting clients
Bonus & Increment
Software Field Service EngineerID:492375,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
- Involve in design and development of machine control software for full line automation systems from concept to on-site installation.
-Assist in circuit design on machine control for full line automation systems.
-Handle machine setups, debug, testing and commissioning.
-Provide field support of automation machines.
-Must be willing to travel local and overseas when required.
Construction designer cum coordinator ID:491713,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
Handling installation of Chiller & Fridge for food restaurant or food retail shop, supervise whole project from beginning to the end.
Not only coordinating the project but also need to handle detailed work such as - proposing the design ideas, providing a technical advice, machine installing and so on.
- Meeting with customers, design & draft site drawing upon request
- Site visit and have discussion about project schedule & plans with other stakeholders
- Supervise the project procedure
- Manage the schedule, work closely with interior designers, contractors and vendors
- Providing technical advice for chiller & fridge installing and propose the solutions or ideas
- Site will be basically around Selangor area. (Penang & Johor - once in half year)
- Each projects' duration to complete is :
>Restaurant or retail shop : around 1~2 months
>Supermarket : 2~3 months
>Factory : 3~6 months
-Handling not only 1 project but 2~3 at the same time.
* OJT and online training will be provided
* Customer is mainly food-related retail shop, whole seller, super market or restaurant.
Salary range: MYR 3,500 to 5,000
Benefits & Allowances:
- Hand phone & PC provided
- Transportation for visiting is claimable
- AL : 14 days (1~2 yrs)/ 18days (3~4 yrs)/ 21 days (5 yrs ~)
- MC : 14 days
Legal AdvisorID:489798,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- Overseeing all type of contracts/ agreement within the company.
- Providing commercially sensible and cost-effective legal advice for construction contracts management and legal related issue within the company.
- Conducting legal research.
- Drafting basic legal documents for construction projects.
- Ensuring compliance to construction laws and regulations.
- Preparing damage claims and advisory on CIPPA.
- Resolving any disputes and property infringements.
- Providing arbitration, litigation and mediation support.
- Advising on the latest building standards.
- Explaining building standards to stakeholders.
- Overseeing health and safety and injury claims and offering advice on court cases.
- Meeting and interviewing clients.
- Drafting documents, letters and contracts.
- Acting on behalf of company in disputes, if necessary.
- Any other task that assign by the MD.
- Travelling Allowance
- Insurance GPA & medical benefit RM100/mth
- Bonus / increment at the sole discretion of the company & performance of staff
- Annual dinner
sales executiveID:473883,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
generate new client
visit existing client