10 Jobs for Civil Engineering/Architecture found
-HVAC Specialized- Sales EngineerID:500703,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
Business nature: Sales and After service of Cooling System for building, which are installed at KLIA2, KLCC, mainly Japanese company.
- To ensure timely collection of amounts due from customers.
- Able to perform under pressure in fast-paced business environment.
- Correspondence / Follow up with Japan on going and upcoming Project.
- Can read and understand Technical Drawing and/or Technical Statement.
- Participation and/or Preparation for Tender Project
- Negotiation for Contract such as Sales Contract
- Dealing with Custom/Forwarders in Import/Export.
*Sales commission (No)
*Travel frequency (in Malaysia): Frequent
*Travel frequency (overseas) : Sometimes, around South East Asian countries
*Travel/Sales coverage area : Mainly whole Malaysia
*Clients are located in KL, Penang, Johor (basically need to travel by driving)
- Salary Package : RM 3000 - RM 5,000
- Transportation allowance will be included in the salary package
- Availability of company car for outstation: To be discussed
- Company will provide company phone
- OT claim (No)
- Bonus (Depends job performance)
- Increment (Depends job performance. 1 or 2 times of evaluation per year)
- Insurance (Yes, Group Personal Accident & Group Hospitalization)
- Medical claim (Yes)
Procurement Executive - MROID:500503,000 MYR ~ 4,800 MYRPort Klang
Creating and Issuing Purchase Order for Indirect Materials,Consumable, Services
Getting used of SAP system on how to create and issue purchase order
Managed to learn the ordering process from the requestors
Dealing with supplier/Vendors on request for quotation
Supplier selection based on price, quality and specs
Keep tracks and follow up the delivery
Able to negotiate price from vendors/suppliers
Making price comparison with others suppliers/vendors before negotiate
Able to have cost avoidance for the purchase goods/Materials
Prepare contract and having advise from respective person
Follow up and prepare invitation for vendors/suppliers on contract signing
Set up tender invitation through emails and follow up
Get quotation and prepare the price summary
Communicate with management for tender meeting and negotiation
Scheduling tender meeting and provide necessary information
Finalize and selected tender and proceed with contracts.
-Insurance staff and family
-Medical, meal allowance
-Maternity imbursement for max 10,000 cover 90percent
建築施工図担当者ID:5000315,000 MYR ~ 25,000 MYRKL Sentral
【Japanese speaker】Sales Engineer/ MechanicalID:499993,400 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
Company: Specializing in "System Integration", products and services are all related to "Liquid" which is used for coating, adhesive bonding and finishing of various types of products such as Automobile, Home appliances, Solar Panel and etc.
Your Role: By visiting clients, propose the solutions and sell their above services.
-Search for the market and client information
-Visit the clients and hear their needs
-Checking the layout, facilities and equipment at site,
-Drawings will be sent from Japan HQ
-Scheduling the project
-Purchasing required materials for the project, negotiating on the material price
-Make a proposal of services based on client's needs
-Basically travel around Selangor area, but better willing to travel abroad
*In the future, there is a chance to visit the site in foreign countries(Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore...)
-Quality & Safety checking
*Good to work for long-term and gain & brush up technical & communication skill. Small but good team work, good environment to motivate each other to succeed in a big project.
*Sometimes need to work OT or attend on holidays but can replace the day-off during the off peak season.
Salary package including fixed allowance: 3,400-6,000 MYR
Company car for visiting clients
Increment: 1 time/year
建築施工図担当者ID:4998015,000 MYR ~ 25,000 MYRKL Sentral
【インド赴任】建築施工管理者（Site manager / Technical supervisor)ID:499508,000,000 JPY ~ 10,000,000 JPYOthers Country
- 給与：USD 3,000 - 4,000
Project Manager (Restaurant/Outlet store)ID:496963,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMont Kiara
Company: This is a subcontractor company providing design and construction services for mainly Japanese restaurants and commercial outlets/ Retail stores.
Main role: supervising the construction project.
Job scope includes but not limited to:
- Be in charge of whole proceed of interior construction project including; Process management, safety management, quality control, drawing check, follow up closely with landlord, having meetings with contractors, making daily reports
- Attend meeting with clients for the construction project
- Coordinate with stakeholders and manage the project schedule
- Liaise with contractors and supervise the operators at site
- Follow up the construction progress time to time and make sure it is as scheduled.
- Liaise with supportive staff, Manager or Japan HQ for project planning
- Send a request for interior design to Japan HQ (basically design will be handled by Japan side)
- Creation of BQ (Bill of Quantities)
- in charge of SHOP DRAWING if capable
* Most of the clients are Japanese company (to be expanding into local clients in the future)
* There is a good career opportunities
Salary package : 3,000 ~ 5,000 MYR *open for discussion
Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
Project ManagerID:495647,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSeputeh
• Organize and supervise project team members for the project (delegation of work);
• Plan and monitor the project execution duration (scheduling of tasks);
• Liaise closely with Contract Department in order to monitor the project financing to ensure the implementation is within the budget;
• Analyze and resolve issues related to project such as cost implication, emergencies, delay of work, etc.;
• Assist/ advise the Contract Department in price negotiation with vendors, recommending the selection of vendor and evaluate their performances;
• Obtain prior consent from PGM/ GMC for any excess cost to be incurred in the execution of process;
• Communicate with client and vendors of the plan / contract in order to ensure that necessary and clear information are being disseminated;
• Liaise closely with consultant, contract department and finance and administration department on finalization of project account;
• Ensure defects and complaints during hand over and defect liability period are properly handled and controlled;
• Supervise the work of all subordinates in the project team including performance review, hiring and coaching, etc.
Salary up to RM 10,000
Other details to be discussed during the interview.
Construction designer cum coordinator ID:491713,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
Handling installation of Chiller & Fridge for food restaurant or food retail shop, supervise whole project from beginning to the end.
Not only coordinating the project but also need to handle detailed work such as - proposing the design ideas, providing a technical advice, machine installing and so on.
- Meeting with customers, design & draft site drawing upon request
- Site visit and have discussion about project schedule & plans with other stakeholders
- Supervise the project procedure
- Manage the schedule, work closely with interior designers, contractors and vendors
- Providing technical advice for chiller & fridge installing and propose the solutions or ideas
- Site will be basically around Selangor area. (Penang & Johor - once in half year)
- Each projects' duration to complete is :
>Restaurant or retail shop : around 1~2 months
>Supermarket : 2~3 months
>Factory : 3~6 months
-Handling not only 1 project but 2~3 at the same time.
* OJT and online training will be provided
* Customer is mainly food-related retail shop, whole seller, super market or restaurant.
Salary range: MYR 3,500 to 5,000
Benefits & Allowances:
- Hand phone & PC provided
- Transportation for visiting is claimable
- AL : 14 days (1~2 yrs)/ 18days (3~4 yrs)/ 21 days (5 yrs ~)
- MC : 14 days
sales executiveID:473883,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
generate new client
visit existing client