5 Jobs for Civil Engineering/Architecture found
Service & Maintenance Engineer (HVAC)ID:487593,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Providing after service and maintenance of Chiller & Fridge at site.
- Providing after service of Chillers & Fridges to customers
- Visiting the site and providing maintenance or trouble-shooting when required
- Providing technical advice to customers for chillers & fridges operations and propose the solutions or ideas
- Site will be basically around Selangor area. (Penang & Johor - once in half year)
*OJT will be provided.
Salary package: 3,500 - 6,000 MYR *negotiable
- Hand phone & PC provided
- Fixed transportation allowance
- AL : 14 days for 1st & 2nd year
- MC : 14 days
- Bonus provided
Electrical Site Engineer (HVAC)ID:484004,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
- Assist Project Manager to handle any HVAC related issues in project site.
- Involve in planning, organizing, implementing and manage projects in order to improve the progress and ensure efficient project management.
- Assist to handle troubleshooting, maintenance or breakdown and leads the preventive maintenance systems at customer sites.
- Maintain and provide good customer service in order to meet customer’s satisfaction.
- Deal with suppliers / sub-con to ensure timely project delivery.
- Promotes safety initiatives and technical capability within the team.
- Parking paid by company
- Transportation allowance based on distance from house
Site supervisor (Restaurant/Outlet store)ID:477825,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRMont Kiara
Located in Kuala Lumpur, this is a Japanese sub-contractor providing design and construction services for mainly Japanese restaurants and commercial outlets.
Your main job scope will be supervising the construction project.
Job scope includes but not limited to:
- Attend meeting with clients for the construction project
- Liaise with supportive staff, Manager or Japan HQ for project planning
- Send a request for interior design to Japan HQ (basically design will be handled by Japan side)
- Coordinate with stakeholders and manage the project schedule
- Liaise with contractors and supervise the operators at site
- Follow up the construction progress time to time and make sure it is as scheduled.
- Project coverage area will be mainly in Selangor area
* Most of the clients are Japanese company (expanding for local in the future)
Salary package : 5,000 ~ 7,000 MYR *open for discussion
Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNERID:477227,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
To carry out work as directed by Design Director.
To fully understand and know the company’s policies and
To ensure end product is to the Company’s standards
To resolve design technical issue for project team
To prepare and support all designers for necessary drawing for
To support Contract Department for BQ and costing when necessary
Responsible to carry out any job assigned to you
To support Design Director and to lead the team to manage design
Design to meet client’s budget while ensuring all client’s
requirements are met
To ensure all necessary communication flow within the necessary
external (client, production team) and internal parties
To attend site design technical issue as and when is necessary
To attend CCM meeting
To attend TC meeting when necessary
-To lead the term to ensure that the integrity of the concept is maintained
by reviewing: -
First issue of drawing before distribution
Specification and schedule of finishes or materials
sales executiveID:473883,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
generate new client
visit existing client