46 Jobs for Fresh Graduate found
PLANNER / ASISTANT PLANNER ExecutiveID:474223,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
1. To prepare Assembly Line production planning.
2. To prepare monthly forecast and Heijunka for production.
3. To prepare all the parts needed for production to avoid line down.
4. To be main coordinator to achieve departmental delivery target.
5. To prepare monthly manpower requirement follow Heijunka or forecast.
6. To liaise with Sales Department for any new requirement from customer.
7. To monitor and report daily delivery achievement.
8. To assist superior on preparing and receiving new items transferring from Japan.
9. To liaise with other related departments to complete the whole production processes to ensure a smooth work flow between inter-department and each process.
10. Monitor the process flow until job completion.
11. Involve in company’s improvement activities.
12. Perform additional job as required by superior.
08:00 - 17:00
Technical EngineerID:475182,800 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
* Responsibilities for the continuing offer and accumulation of technical information and territories allocated by the Technical Service Senior
* Responsibilities for the development of the personnel under his/her supervision
* Work systematically and professionally with the personnel in the same section respectively
* To follow up closely on all enquiries or complaints and take immediate action
* To constantly educate and up-grade regional sales staff to understand company products
* Responsible for all technical calculation results allocated by the Technical Service Senior Manager
* Responsible in ensuring that all preparation of documents, drawings, inspections and timely supervisions when required
* Responsible for technical information collections in the areas allocated to him/her
* Liaise with regional sales, regional factories, gasket suppliers and gasket manufacturing equipment suppliers to obtain enough technical for
technical support and technical development
* Liaise with certification authority and third parties inspectors to ensure the status of product certification
* To provide on-site technical service to customer during plant shut down maintenance
* To assist sales and distributor in sales promotion by technical presentation
* To perform gasket testing to get technical data ( company product and competitor products)
* Any other duties as assigned by the company from time to time
RETOUCHER/PHOTO EDITOR ID:472622,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRCheras
• Advanced knowledge of Photoshop CC, color correcting and masking.
• Retouching a large amount of e-commerce product photography daily.
• Able to retouch and color correct in a non-destructive workflow.
• Knowledge of retouching skin and apparel
• Strong visual skills, attention to detail and an eye for consistency and color.
Assistant Sales ExecutiveID:475063,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
- Sales of the following machines.
· Auto washing, grading and packing system for eggs
· Nondestructive inspection system for eggs
· Grading system for agriculture products
- marketing research and analyzing of the target country market.
- Will go to business trip to Malaysia, ASEAN. (Main target area is Thailand, Indonesia and Phillipine)
- Business development and keep good relationship with existing client.
Annual leave 8 days
transportation(depend on address)
Production (Adjuster)ID:474611,600 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRShah Alam
1) Ability to give customer feedback, propose improvement measures & follow up customer feedback.
2) Ability to raise idea in order to reduce cost, assembly and adjustment time through assembly and adjustment methodology.
3) Provide training and guidance to new staffs.
4) Make adjustment manual & work instruction for work simplification.
5) Able to perform machine set up at customer site (without guidance)
6) Provide machine (internal & external) training and guidance to customers on parameter operation and product adjustment training
7) Can detect and troubleshoot nonconformance problem and able to make discussion with Design Department to solve the problem.
8) Provide assembly (internal & external) training and guidance to customers.
9) Able to carry out internal & external machine buy off.
UnknownID:474592,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
1) Organizing sales visits
2) Demonstrating and presenting products
3) Establishing new business
4) Maintaining accurate records & relationship with customers
5) Feedback and support customer’s issues alongside customer service & engineering team
6) Communication/feedback to HQ engineers, competitor’s information, machine’s merits & demerits
7) Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
8) Support superior to achieve sales budget and management’s goals.
9) Expand market share with company’s ideals
International field Engineer(Japanese speaker)ID:474573,300 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Visiting oversea client to set up new machines(Inspection Machine) in the factories as a Service Engineer.
(Location will be mainly ASEAN but also could be US, Europe and any other area)
-To visit new and existing clients and set up new machines
-Travel duration is about 1 week in 1 country, twice a month in average
-To explain usage of the machine to the client
-To visit clients to check the machine conditions and to make sure it's working properly
-To maintain, to troubleshoot if there's any problem
Basic Salary: 2,800 ~ 3,500 MYR
OT Allowance(fixed) : 500 MYR
Transportation: Petrol and Toll based on the distance between office and home
*calculate according to the attendance
- Commissioning allowance:
Fixed allowance entitled upon acquisition of certain skill. Evaluation every 3 months. (Separated from Increment)
- Increment 1 time year (average 2 months)
- Bonus 1 time year
- Overnight business trip : RM70/day (separated from accommodation & transportation)
【Jps】Sales :: Furniture ManufacturerID:469442,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRSeri Petaling
Our client is a Japanese furniture and home accessories retail company. They are one of the largest furniture and home furnishing chain in Japan. Founded more than half a decades before, it currently has more than 200 stores in Japan. In Malaysia, there are only logistic and QC office collaborating with local OEM.
They are open to hire a Delivery (DV) staff as below:
1. Check and handling shipping documentation, purchase order and parts order from Nitori Japan, proforma invoice, shipment booking, changing order
2. Monitor letter of credit (LC)
3. Key in and update master data for order and delivery
4. Arrange shipment, report for early and delay shipment
5. Weekly and monthly commission closing
6. Monthly actual sales and future sales closing
7. Handle all other delivery and shipping related jobs
8. Do various meeting translation jobs
Offering up to RM 3000,
company trips, Bonus 2 time/year
Japanese Speaker-Customer Service AssociateID:474455,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKLCC
This company is a BPO call centre
Location: near KLCC
Customer Service Representatives are also responsible for providing overall reservations and related support to customers via phone, email, or fax. Processes transactions, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
• Handle customer requests by phone and e-mail;
• Handle customer from E-commerce website
Salary up to RM 7000
Benefit details to be discussed during the interview
Distributor Center Representative (KL)ID:474441,600 MYR ~ 2,300 MYRBukit Bintang
- Welcome distributors and visitors with smile and polite greeting
- Handle distributors' enquiries.
- DA processing.
- Online and Offline order processing
- Generate reports needed on daily basis.
- Perform any other work-related tasks or projects as assigned.