Student Affairs Officer ID:542824,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling JayaOver 3 months ago
4,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYR
- Ensure that we follow up with our students regularly after they graduate and track their status. Analyze the information collected and identify ways to improve our products and services.
- Create activities to engage the students and keep them responsive.
- Reporting on the status of students, reflect on their success rate, propose improvements we can do to increase their success rate.
- Define the content, time-to-send and channel of communications that need to go out to the students at every step of their program.
- Measure the effectiveness of all the communications, e.g. email open rate of every email we send out.
- Monitoring all student support channel to ensure that we maintain the expected response time and quality.
- Supporting internal and external events on administrative and sales related issues.
- Setup and update the event preparation, e.g. platforms, automation, forms, slides and etc
Education Background :
- Bachelor Degree in any field
- Preferable 2 years working experience
Require Skill :
- Great problem solving skills. We believe this is a great asset for any job role. You will go through a Problem Solving Ability Assessment to demonstrate your ability in this area.
- Amiable personality and great communication skills. You enjoy interacting with people and able to communicate in English fluently.
- Technology savvy. You embrace the use of technology to make your life and work more enjoyable and more productive, always keen to explore what technology can do for you,
- Highly organized. Time can be very fluid when you interact with people and solving problems for people – so you have to manage time very well to make sure that important things still get done.
Malay, Mandarin, English
- Life and Medical Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Optical Claims.
- Parking Allowance.
- Gym membership subsidy
- Discounted access to all our investing and trading education programs.
Please sign in.