Lead Engineer (Sedenak Kulai Johor)ID:539309,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKulai14 days ago
9,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYR
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To support escalations to Critical Facilities Manager as and when necessary and when manager is out of office or unavailable.
2. Oversee and manage spare part stocks, including keeping detailed records of spare parts and the movements/utilization of the spare parts.
3. Oversee and ensure that parts that are sent for repair are processed, repaired, collected back and issue resolved in a timely manner.
4. To manage break fix part purchases, including obtaining vendor quotes, preparing and sending quotation to customers.
5. To manage vendors effectively so that they provide us with parts at the most competitive prices, ensuring the service they deliver is without compromise to quality.
6. Ensure that Team Members comply with all processes put in place.
7. Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training and/or skill checks.
8. Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training.
9. Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
10. Communicates deadlines and timelines to team members and to ensure they understand it clearly. Communications are to be tracked and recorded as well.
11. Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
12. Conducts team meetings to ensure entire team is up to date on work progress, to discuss outstanding tasks/jobs, discuss challenges and any other issues related to operations and customer service deliverables.
13. Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
14. Provides quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
-At least possess Diploma or Bachelor ‘s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or relevant field.
-At least 2 years of working experience in the DC related field or 5 years of working experience in related field.
-Experience involved in preventive, predictive maintenance planning, scheduling, execution and manning.