EHS EngineerID:530903,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKulim
Other(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) Engineer, Other(Mechanical) Engineer
1. Responsible for the daily EHS operational, including but not limited to: onsite inspections, staff training, safety meetings, annual EHS goals setting and assigning.
2. Assist senior engineer plan and establish risk assessment system, and determine the risk control measures based on this, and promote implementation.
3. Assist senior engineer establish an accident management and control system, carry out accident investigation, and prevent accidents from recurring by promoting accident improvement measures.
4. Assist senior engineer carry out the supervision and management of the operation safety of equipment and facilities.
5. Ensure that the plant operation is in compliance with DOE authorities and legislation.
6. Identification of types of scheduled waste and standardize the scheduled waste management of the plant, including the management of scheduled waste storage areas.
7. Take the lead to regular monitoring of various environmental-related pollution factors pertaining to environmental legal compliance.
8. Establish and maintain all environmental management-related documents records
9. Establish ISO 45001 OSHMS & ISO 14001 EMS， and ensure its effectiveness.
10. EHS related work assigned by other superior.
- Education Background : Diploma/ Degree in any Engineering or a related field. (Degree preferable)
- Experience : At least 3 years of EHS working experience in the manufacturing industry, preferably in the photovoltaic and semiconductor industries.
- Understand the process of scheduled waste disposal in manufacturing industry.
- Have experience in setup EHS management system.
- Familiar with the Department of Environment (DOE) requirement, manufacturing operational supervision and good communication with local authorities.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Malay, Mandarin, English
-13 months salary
-14 days AL
Please sign in.