This job is closed
Shipping (Senior)SupervisorID:523663,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBayan Lepas
Shipment/Import & Export
- To plan and arrange daily / ad-hoc shipment base on the shipment advise given by planners.
- Monitoring daily shipment to ensure no delay for all shipment.
- Coordinate with MPC Planner to confirm parts status for shipment.
- Manage Shipping section : Import and export materials and finish goods.
- Manage FGS operation : to ensure - FIFO control and zero discrepancy.
- Monitor and oversee both import and export shipping activities to make sure that everything that is received or shipped out is in perfect condition.
- Responsible for managing financial transactions related to shipping services.
- Liaison with Shipping agent for shipment and quotation.
- In-charge of Import and Export , K1 & K2 , Export Custom Declaration.
- Reviews contracts, drawings and specifications to for the creation of shipping instructions for each job to ensure to meet government/military/commercial requirements.
- To liaise all government bodies on Export / Import permit application.
- Ensure ontime shipment without delayed.
- Ensure no discrepancy for all out going shipment.
- Import/export from/to mainly Japan. Apart from Japan, Thailand, China, Vietnam Mexico, America..etc
- Have 3-5 years of Import/Export experience in manufacturing, trading or logistic companies.
- Proficient in English