This job is closed
Field service engineer (Semiconductor / KL)ID:510434,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYROther Selangor District
-Responsible for Service support equipment in semiconductor backend market
*Installation/Modification/troubleshooting/parts replacement/provide trainings
*Basically, work at customer site
- Undertake full commission activities including installation, setup, configuration, software deployment, testing, customer commissioning, on site Buyoff until completion of Site Acceptance by customer
- Close communication with customer, identify customer’s needs and initiate sales opportunities to increase service revenue.
- Reporting all service activities in approved Service Management Systems and meet key performance indicators
- Perform corrective maintenance on machines belong to customers; Perform preventive maintenance on schedule.
- Perform service and recondition faulty equipment after repair; Perform pre-installation test, installation and commissioning of machines at customers’ sites.
- Provide timely and proper report to customers after completion of a service call; Execute task assigned within response time; Check, track and monitor unclosed call till completion.
- Provide professional and excellent service to customers and at times to fellow engineers when required; Maintain cordial relationships with customers, peer,s and fellow staff.
- Facilitate Call Desk with a complete update after completing a service call on a timely manner; Ensure spare parts requested are returned promptly within the specified timeframe given.
- Completion of manual FE report and return to Call Desk within 2 days.
- Report to Technical Manager, Sales Manager
- 2 years of Engineer working experience with Semiconductor machine
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical / Electronic Engineering
- Willing to travel and possess own transport (car).
Have experience die bonder or wire bonder machine
Salary: RM4,000 - 6,000
Bonus 1 in a year (2 - 3months)