Technical ManagerID:507276,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
Research & Development
Key Responsibilities & Duties:-
- Ensure achieve yearly SCTCAP/technical department objective and target.
- Responsible on the concern overall operation of new product development (NPD) & technical/design development (DDG) activities.
- Responsible on the concern overall operation of Testing and Evaluation Team (TET) activities
- Manage job allocation, planning, training for all concern activities.
- Develop subordinate and perform subordinate performance appraisal.
- Manage production/ product technical support through development engineer according to product group (BMB, WMB, EP-others)
- Manage, monitor, present progress report of concern team when required and at least once per every month - Support sales in product marketing and meeting customer when require (local/oversea). - Perform technical service when require either at local or oversea. - Perform project priority, resources, progress management effectively.
Supportive duty :
- Progress Management on NPD project that signed to development engineer to ensure complete timely and meeting business objective.
- Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for development engineer(s) to perform assigned NPD project(s).
- Progress Management on DDG project that signed to development engineer to ensure complete timely and meeting business objective. - Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for development technical engineer to perform assigned DDG project.
- Ensure all technical related activities comply with company management system which include:
a) perform system audit
b) OHSAS 18000 & safety related management system
c) ISO 14001 & environment related management system
d) ISO 9001 & quality related management system
- Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for technical engineer to perform assigned product/production support.
- Technical support for product group as below:-
a) WMB product team
b) BMB product team
c）EP & others product team
d) Complaint Handling & competitor benchmarking team
- Ensure SMI is manage according by product team including SMI material from RDC
- To ensure all the supportive management system are maintain and perform according by development team (NPD/DDG) and test team. (TET) These included:- a) a) Facilities management
b) Equipment management
c) Laboratory management
d) Spare Part Room management
e) Workshop 5S management
f) Chemical Hazardous & Labelling Management
g) Stock Control management
- Education Background : Degree or above (preferably from polymer/chemistry related courses)
- Experience :Min 5 years related working experience in polymer or plastic industries
- Required Skills:
1. Good communication skill (lead experience engineers and guide fresh engineers) and able to lead/manage a team of engineers.
2. No color blind.
3. Good presentation skill and able to support sales in product marketing.
4. Sound understanding of compounding industry technically.
5. Can write and speak in simple English. Other language such as Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and Japanese is an added advantage.
Please sign in.