Senior QA EngineerID:500334,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Minyak
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Quality Management System
- Lead incoming inspection activity.
- In-coming & In-process quality control, NCA follow -up to prevent reoccurrence.
- Ensure containment properly carried out to prevent outflow of problematic parts to customer.
- Process line audit
- Manage RMA and coordinate sample submission to customer.
- Customer quality management
- Lead 8D discussion meeting and CA effectiveness follow-up
- Responsible for the FAI Report Qualification for any new supplier/ new part/ tooling change or transfer of the particular business unit / Supplier quality management.
- Work together with supplier for any NPI parts improvement/ changes in the drawing /
correlation on the measurement method and other issue related to the NPI raw parts.
- Nonconformance and MRB control
- Work with Operations & Engineering team for continuous improvement
- To support for ad-hoc activities requested by superior.
▪ Stop Production machine / line if found any discrepancy or critical defect.
▪ Approve the FPIR reports (First Piece Inspection Report).
▪ On hold shipment if found any discrepancy / abnormality.
▪ Approve Control plan for QA Department.
- Education Background : Degree in any Engineering Discipline or equivalent.
- Experience : Min 5 years working experience in QA Department
- Require Skill :
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 related and familiar with QC tools (SPC, 8D, FMEA, MSA) and GD&T.
• Able to read technical drawing
- AL: 12 days, increase gradually based on company policy.
- Individual Insurance
- Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
- Meal subsidy
- Individual bonus
- Increment every year
Please sign in.