Assistant Manager, IT Services (PG)ID:486688,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRBayan Baru
Logistic, Software/Information Processing, IT/Telecommunications
- Responsible for managing team of developers & testers to deliver the project / tasks assigned by the remote Project Manager on time and on quality agreed.
- Serve as key contact between project team and software development team for managing requirement clarification, negotiating on the scope, resource and timeline.
- Responsible for reviewing blueprints provided by project team and provide feedback on requirements specification from both operation and technical perspective.
- Provide evaluation and recommendation for best technical solution that fit the business requirements within the timeline, budget and resources agreed with Project Manager.
- Drive the technical area for the software development projects by providing technical design and architectural leadership to the software development team to ensure applications delivered meet the stated architectural, standard and framework.
- Drive the functional area for ensuring the requirements provided is correct and the solution provided is able to meet the business objectives and resolve the problem statement defined.
- Maintain and enhance the architecture specification, framework, standard process and best practices for adoption for various software development projects in accordance to ISO documentation standard.
- Compile software quality blueprint for developers and testing team to follow.
- Education Background : Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Professional Qualification / Training
> Project Management Professional
> Agile Scrum Master
- Working Experience :
> Minimum 7 years of experience on IT software development field.
> Recent 2 to 3 years experience as Technical Lead or Project Lead.
> Solid experience in delivering rapid solutions using Agile Methodology.
> Well verse with latest software development technology & operation stacks.
> Proven experience in deliver web application solutions to customers
- Required Skills:
> Regional Language and English
> Good Problem Solving Skill
> Good Stakeholder Engagement & Management Skill
> Good Ability to understand business operation in short timeframe
> Good knowledge on web development technologies and SQL is a must.
> Good sense of user experience
- Personal Attributes
> Initiative and Independent
> Intelligent and Enthusiastic
> Strong Analytical Capability
> Intellectual Capability
> Passionate, proactive, innovative
> Reliable, independent, diligent.
> Positive, open
Cantonese, Mandarin, English
- Medical Claims
- Staff Insurance: Covered
- Yearly Spectacle / Dental Allowance:MYR300
- Annual Leave: 14 days per annum.
Please sign in.