IT Application EngineerID:486144,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBangsar
Security Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Pre-sales, Programmer, IT Executive, Systems Analyst/Consultant, Project Manager, Application Development Engineer(Open Source), Application Development Engineer(Web/Mobile), Application Development Engineer(Enterprise), Application Development Engineer(Embedded Systems), Database Architect/Design Engineer, Server Architect/Design Engineer, Network Engineer (Operation/Maintenance), Internal Information Systems/EDP/MIS, Support/Maintenance/Operation/Training, Research & Development, Other(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) Engineer
- Support customers with the implementation of Asprova (Advanced Planning and Scheduling System) on site as well as remotely.
- Main job function includes setting parameters in our software, some basic database settings, system modifications as well as programming plug-ins to add to customers’ functions.
- This also includes the consultation with customers on their current situations and requirements, develop solutions for the various scheduling challenges as well as aiding them in designing their data flow and business processes related to their scheduling.
- Research and explore the application functionalities and features but not limited to improve and enhance the weaknesses of the application.
- Conduct basic user training and provide post-implementation support.
- 2 - 3 years of experience related to manufacturing environment (ie. exposure to BOM, Routing, Production Planning or Production Management).
- Must be familiar with database environment (i.e SQL).
- Experience in ERP system and those working in a software company are encouraged to apply.
- Possess in Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Basic programming knowledge is sufficient (C++, C#, VB.NET, VB6, ASP.NET, PHP and knowledge of any Database Engine).
- Experience in IT Software implementation is advantageous.
- Ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business process and requirements.
- Possess strong analytical mind, problem solving capabilities and independent.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willing to work long hours and under pressure to meet project datelines.
- Must possess own transport and willing to travel both locally or internationally.
Malay, Mandarin, English
Salary starting from RM 4,000 up to RM 5000
Comprehensive coverage on Group Hospitalisation and surgical insurance
Comprehensive coverage on Personal Accident scheme
Attractive basic salary, bonus and season parking allowance, travelling and mobile phone allowance
Please sign in.