This job is closed
Managing Director Office Executive (JP Speaker) ID:476992,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Roles & Responsibilities
1) Maintains the smooth running of MD office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties.
2) Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
3) Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and graphics.
4) Organising, preparing and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences and taking up meeting minutes.
5) Arranging and coordinate appointment for guest visiting, guest receiving and not necessary arrangement required eg. meeting room arrangement, name tag, welcome board etc.
6) Assist in preparing and collating monthly closing and budgeting report.
7) Assist in preparing directors meeting materials.
8) Responsible to translate documents and emails related to MD office and company related documents if required.
9) Support Japanese expatriates daily life activities including various reservation, condominium surveys, health related matters, banking, utilities bills and etc.
- Language : English & Japanese (N2 above)
- Education Background : Possess a Diploma / Degree in Social Science or General Management or related field.
- Experience : Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Require Skill : Good communication skills, both verbal and written in Japanese and English.
3) Organizational abilities.
4) IT literacy.
5) Efficient time-management skills
- Certificate : N/A
- Others : N/A