1 Jobs for Other found
Product Development Executive ~ Senior ExecutiveID:491944,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRPasir Gudang
<Overall Purpose of Job>
▪ This role’s purpose is to assist in driving forward the bakery fats and margarine product development program for company resulting in the growth of the bakery fats segment for the company.
▪ It involves managing the product development processes pertaining to new or improved products, providing sound technical data and analysis, thorough assessment of potential value creation.
▪ Projects will be evaluated and priorities set with requesters. Product and process development activities / projects managed and progress monitored to meet current market trend and customer requirements.
▪ From time to time, there will be requirement to assist on Culinary related projects.
<Main Activities / Tasks>
▪ To lead and train technician in all operation of pilot plant equipment.
▪ To plan and implement product and process development projects and to ensure projects are carried out in an accurate and timely manner. Ensuring good record keeping.
▪ To be involved in trial production monitoring and coordinate with production personnel on the product and process recipe.
▪ To evaluate new raw materials / additives / process aids for production use.
▪ To provide recommendations to reformulate products when off specification.
▪ To provide assistance during investigation of quality issue, when necessary.
▪ To manage specification for online process quality control.
▪ To manage specification and datasheet program in SAP system.
▪ To collaborate with A&TS in development and application projects.
▪ To ensure good housekeeping and to maintain and improve safety, as well as cleanliness of lab / pilot plant.
▪ Assist, as required, with culinary related projects and activities.
▪ Routinely check quality of raw material, shelf life study.
▪ Monitor lab cleanliness and equipment maintenance.
▪ Provide regular formulation expertise to maximize the value captured in the sale of products.
▪ Provide technical expertise / support in the area of shortenings and margarines, from both a processing and product development perspective.
▪ To carry out other responsibilities assigned by Management.
- Meal/Canteen Allowance = RM 110 (Credited monthly via the Employee ID Card to be utilized in the Company’s Cafe)
- Mobile phone Allowance = RM 80 (Monthly bank into the account)
- Medical Coverage
> Outpatient = RM 2,400 / annual
> Dental = RM 400 / annual
- Insurance Coverage
> Group Hospitalization & surgical Insurance = RM 20,000 / annual
> Group Personal Accident Insurance (GPA) = 48mths x last withdrawn salary
> Group Term Life Insurance (GTL) = RM 250,000
- Medical Health Screening = RM 750 (Once every 2 years for 40 years old & above, upon completion 2 years of service onward)
- Annual Leave : < 5 yrs = 16 days, >5 years = 19 days
- Sick Leave : < 2 years = 14 days, 2-5 years = 18 days, 5 years above =22 days
- Public Holidays : 16 days / annum
- Bonus (Annual Incentive Plan) = Target will be 25% of Annual Base ( Average 3 months)