583 Jobs for Other found
Product Planning & Control - Assistant Manager (MNC company with generous benefit ecosystem)ID:456416,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Our client, which is a pioneer in the electrical industry that stands strong in Global division, is looking for an Assistant Product Planning & Control Manager, where the job tasks would be:
• Provide dynamic planning and control for all manufactured products in order to satisfy customer demand over specified time horizon.
• Develop and implement capacity, material, lead time and order analysis for the company’s manufactured products to achieve highest asset turnover.
• Prepare master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet testing and delivery dates according to sales forecast and customer orders.
• Manage ERP and MRP operations.
• Partner with Sales, Engineering, Purchasing & production in order to meet production demands in a timely manner.
• Liaise with sales team on project schedules and provide information on production planning, progress and expected delivery date for whole project.
• Oversee the dispatching of work orders to manufacturing.
• Provide forecast variance analysis.
• Provide information on sales target and changed orders.
• Expedite operations that delay schedules and revise schedule to meet the project target.
• Daily monitor all related activities to ensure products are timely produced and delivered to clients.
• Organize and conduct daily production meeting to coordinate and follow-up on overall manufacturing activities.
• Carry out general managerial roles to ensure compliance with Company’s policies, develop the talent capability via training and coaching to ensure they acquire the necessary skills, knowledge and competency to carry out their responsibilities and achieve targets, ensure effective use of Company’s assets, establish good internal & external relationship and communication and to be a good role model.
Confident to challenge on the job?
To apply, contact us at 03-2020 1885, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonus + Benefits
Allowances included in salary (RM 400 transport and 100 phone)
Medical, insurance, free parking, accessible TO MRT
Personal Assistant/Translator (Chinese to Malay)ID:456392,000 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRKepong
-Report to GM
-Be a translator of GM to translate Chinese to Malay
-Able to be translate product information and catelog information from Chinese to Malay.
-Assist GM in timely management of all communication (written, Telephone, email, minutes of meeting).
-Coordinate administration secretariat task.
- willing to travel.
Assistant Sales ManagerID:456386,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
* To implement the sales and marketing plan of the company
* To achieve the sales target set
* To participate in promotional activities organised by the department on centralized or decentralized basis
* Manage the sales team
To be advice during the interview
【Open】【Korean Native】Contents Check Associate IID:456367,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRKL Sentral
We are looking for the the candidates for Contents Check Associate of one of the biggest job seeking web-site from U.S.
Contents Check Associate is mainly check if the job ads are within the policy and guidelines of this web-site.
・Inexperienced candidate can apply because company's training is well.
・Career enhancement because can get the experience and knowledge of HR and Recuruitment.
・Laungage enhancement because can use not only native laungage but also English.
・Working in the center of KL.The office is located in KL sentral.
・Allowance is very fulfilling.
- RM200 housing allowance per month
- Performance bonus, quarterly/yearly
- Merit increase yearly basis – based on performanceone
- Annual Leave：28days
- Sick Leave：8days
- Medical coverage: outpatient and
- hospitalization – Great Eastern Life
- Gym subsidy & dental
- Round trip economy class air-ticket(KL to Japan)for every 2 years
- VISA support
QAQC executive ID:456372,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKulim
-Assist the Internal Quality Audit System
-Assists in QMS implementation
-Assist in document control system and archiving the quality record.
-Assists in ensuring QMS is compliance with the applicable standard and customer requirements
-Ensuring all an inspection, measuring and test equipment affecting the quality of the product are properly calibrated in all the company
-Organizing the control of the non-conforming products
-Execute verification in handling customer complaints before submit to QA Manager
-Ensuring Finished Product release are meeting customer and other specification.
-Ensuring that her staff understand and follow the Quality System and are properly trained
-Others task assigned by superior where deems fit & necessary.
AL 14 days / MC
Bonus 2 times a year ( 1 month )
IT Support Desk -Japanese SpeakerID:456104,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
・IT support on Application system which developed by Japan IT team.
・Require to understand the business process and requirement from end-user in order to escalate the modification requirement to Application team in Japan.
・Report to Japanese Manager.
・Need to communicate in Japanese via e-mail or phone with JP HQ.
・after join the company, they will provide 2 weeks training.
*not call center, no need to call customer directly.
08:00am- 5:00pm(3 day)
10:30am- 7:30pm(2 day)
*no working on Sat/Sun
Senior Finance Executive (AP/GL)ID:455665,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangsar
1. Finance & Treasury
- Prepare daily cash flow (reconcile bank balance)
2. Financial Accounting
- Keep daily accounting records into ERP/SAP system on an accurate and timely manner (A/P cycle)
- Take invoicing duties by validating rates and tax with supporting documents required
- Compile statistics, analyze variance, calculate revenue and produce reports
- Support daily accounting of branches
- Support year end group consolidated year end
- Communication with banks, vendors, clients in order to execute daily responsibility
3. Managerial Accounting
- Support analyzing project resource data to measure key performance indicator actual figures versus forecast
- Track and analyze project accounting transactions and reporting around work-at-risk, accounts receivables and work-in-progress
- Track and report on utilization, forecasting, and expenditures
- Support analyzing project resource data to measure key performance indicator actual figures versus forecast
- Liaise with auditor & tax agent
- Prepare tax and audit schedules
- Review on SST & Corporate Tax computation prepared by tax agent
- Monitoring the status of Fixed Asset for proper claiming of tax allowances
- To assist Company in any ad-hoc matters from time to time.
【Automotive parts】QA Engineer (junior~Asst mgr)ID:455873,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
This is a newly set up company in Malaysia for manufacturing and sales of automotive accessory and equipment such as head lamp.
Assigned to QA department.
Main products: Automotive head lamp and other automotive lighting equipment
• Estimate, plan and coordinate testing/inspection activities
• Responsible to identify, develop, and implement inspection/examination techniques and related acceptance criteria for QA/QC inspection
• Perform ongoing daily departmental activities related to product releases and
resolve any issues tied to Product Release as assigned.
• Perform the review, approval, and authentication of product release
documentation as assigned.
• Analyze, propose and implement corrective action plan to resolve quality issue
• Verify and monitor the implementation effectiveness of internal and external corrective and preventive action activities.
• Ensure QA and ISO compliance in all areas of responsibilities.
• Responsible to review Design or Engineering Change Notices as required.
• Develop, prepare and write test reports. Revising, writing, and formatting Quality Assurance documentation such as quality plans, standard operating procedures and inspection procedures.
• Attend internal quality meeting
• Responsible for internal audits and the documentations.
• Assist superior in effective implementation of Quality system and quality plan throughout the department
• Develops and or reviews product/process verification/ validation or test plans
• To assist in CAPA Investigations for any issues.
• Support with Internal and External Quality audits/assessments and provide
ongoing feedback related to quality issues.
• Provide quality assurance support on problems in manufacturing and test areas.
Total annual remuneration: 3,000- 3,500 MYR
Assistant General Manager - SelangorID:456329,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRKepong
Our client is established in more than 2 decades ago, they are stable and matured in producing nameplates/ decals and their products were exported to wide Asia countries, European countries and also into the American states.
They are certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Our client is urgently hiring for an Assistant General Manager, the tasks/responsibilities were:
• To assist the GM and/or COO to drive towards achievement of Company’s mission,policy, goals, strategy and objectives in order to enhance overall operations efficiency :
• To assist the GM and/or COO to implement & to achieve the company’s overall Business Plan within the budgeted capex & operating expenses guidelines and to ensure the continuous growth of the business
• To provide guidance, leadership and direction to ensure safe and efficient operations within the company’s guidelines with the view towards continuous improvement
• Coordinating on bench marking and improvement plans on company’s key performance index for all direct reports to achieve overall objectives
• To ensure business is carried out in the most cost effective and efficient manner in line with the legal and business ethics framework
For your task break down:
25% - Organize and Planning
Organising overall factory operations including Production, QA/QC, Production
Planning & Purchasing, Engineering & R&D functions.
20% - Cost Saving
To formulate and implement overall cost reduction program to achieve an annual cost saving target of 10% of the total purchase value of the previous financial year
15% - Asset's maintaining
To improve/upgrade/automate factory operations/production through continuous improvement process on 4M (Man, Machines, Material & Methods).
To formulate and implement overall MRPII program in order to achieve the fully integrated computerized manufacturing system towards manufacturing excellence
10% - Hygienic
To comply with all the relevant statutory, licensing requirements and work standards set by the company. To ensure a conducive, clean (5S) _and safe work environment to help achieve company’s goal.
10% - Profession trainings
Through strong leadership, to build a team of committed, capable and reliable factory operations professionals through both on and off the job training, teamwork, etc., capable of achieving manufacturing excellence.
10% - Coordination
Coordinating on benchmarking and improvement plans for operations KPIs of our clients' group of companies
The job might be gone really soon, shall you meet the requirements please apply!
For application or information inquiries please contact us at 03-2020 1885, or email us at email@example.com
Great working environment, kind and helpful employees, caring benefits and attractive salary package.
Payroll Executive - Big Trading Company -ID:425392,300 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
Company Profile: A joint-venture between Japanese and local business concerns. One of the leading company in Steel Trading industry. They provide the advanced equipment and transfer of technology with all kinds of cut sheet, slit coil and steel strapping requirements to cater to the motor vehicle, electric and electronic components and appliances and building material industries.
Location: Shah Alam Seksyen 15, need own transport to be reached
• To run and generate the monthly payroll processing activities
• Statutory payment such as EPF, Socso, Income Tax and etc
• To attend any ad hoc task assigned by Superior /Head of Department.
• Ensure day to day task are carried out systematically.