18 Jobs for Other found
Proposal EngineeringID:544005,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
1. Responsible to prepare and manage most competitive technical and commercial proposals in compliance with the customer’s requirement or technical specification and ensure proposal process moves forward through initiation to close of business deal.2. Ability to interpret engineering documentation such as drawings, specifications, scope of works, etc.3. Ensure accurate estimates of the total cost of the proposal are completed on time, and in accordance with required company procedure and standards. Strong analytical capability and attention to details within calculation, checking and summarizing.4. Develop a proposal review plan for the interim review and internal evaluation of the technical, management, and overall proposal approaches and track the fulfilment of all requirements.5. Familiar and maintain awareness of competitors pricing and costing in the industry.6. Aggressively follow-up with all related stakeholders / cross functional team / customers to facilitate proposal process by ensuring contributions from each member by proactive engaging them.7. Assist in analyzing the Request for Quotation (RFQ)/bid requirements against the proposal outline to ensure both compliance and responsiveness to the customer’s issues and needs.8. Review completed storyboards and proposal sections to ensure requirements are adequately addressed and that customer page limits are not exceeded.9. Conduct regular proposal progress status meetings and maintain the proposal schedule.10. Follows all relevant proposals policies and procedures to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner as per KPIs given.11. Ability to deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within customers agreed upon timeframes and meet TWM’s timeline.12. Update and maintain ISO9001:2015 quality system related proposal activities documentation.13. Participate in the development and review of proposal strategies and themes and manage the development of a Proposal Management Plan (PMP).14. Other reasonable and normal duties associated with the proposal engineer position, as directed by the Company.
• Car Allowance
• Medical benefit
IT Specialist (Local Japanese Speaker)ID:543555,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYROther KL District
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of core systems and Point of Sale (POS) systems- Managing general IT operations for our stores across ASEAN and the Malaysian office
- Parking allowance
- Marriage allowance
- Child birth allowance
- Company trip
- Personal accident & Hospitalization and surgical insurance (after probation)
- Medical fee with a maximum Rm500 per year
- Provide annual medical check up
Process Engineer (O&G)ID:536396,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
1) Participate in ITB study and prepare bid specifications.2) Establish standard and concept for the work to comply with job requirements.3) Involve in various engineering stage such as Feasibility Study, Basic Engineering Design and Detail Engineering.4) Preparation Process Drawings such as Process Flow Scheme, Piping & Instrumentation Diagram, Equipment data sheet, Instrument data sheet and other deliverables5) Interface with other internal disciplines such as Mechanical, Piping, Instrument.6) Liaise with clients and vendors for technical issues and to define project scope.7) Planning, scheduling, quality control of designated project.8) Support pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.9) Able to resolve technical issues10) Accountable for success completion of assigned engineering tasks
General Manager ID:5423912,000 MYR ~ 18,000 MYRShah Alam
Responsibilities1. Oversee the overall operations and performance of the company including day-to-day operations, ensure employees goal completion, and accomplish your own goals2. Recruit, onboard, and train high-performing employees to achieve objectives3. Oversee production activities to ensure all projects meet delivery timeline 4. Monitor material planning and manufacturing costs to maximize profits5. Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.6. Resolve internal staff conflicts efficiently and to the mutual benefit of all involved.7. Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivational work environment, and implementing innovative changes8. Adhere to company standards for excellence and quality9. Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas10. Ensure health and safety regulations in the company are complied
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Claim
- Medical Insurance & Personal Accident
Middle/High Skilled Level Technician ID:540244,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSepang
Health & Safety • Promote the correct use of safety equipment, tooling and PPE.• Lead by example and act responsibly.• Attends required training and applies knowledge gained to work environments;• Observe and adhere to all rules & regulations with regards to safety.• Generally identifies and reports incidents, hazards and near misses.• Awareness of environmental impact of their work.Work Orders (WO)• Change WO status to keep an overview on the demands.• Check WO before they are closed.Ground Support Equipment • Comply with procedures and instructions• Respect planning and priorities• Repair and Maintenance of GSE equipment following procedures• Report of delayed services and anomalies• Describe CCC of performed work (daily)• Responsible for tooling and cleanliness in the workshop• Ensure that Maintenance plan is filled in correctly• Seek or advice Supervisor of required parts• Scan parts
- Medical Insurance
Operation ManagerID:542128,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Mertajam
-Develop Training Plan For Employees, Selection, Coaching And Counseling To Uplift Individual Knowledge.-Undertaking Forward Planning To Ensure Material And Resources Availability. To Manage And Monitor Production Schedule And Ensure On-Time Delivery (Otd).-To Manage The Customer Complaint And Sales Department Feedback Effectively, Commit Turn Around Time Within Tight Dateline.-Be Responsive To Product Quality Issues And Propose Capa To Solve The Problem. Eg 8d Report Etc. -Conduct In-Process Quality Control Activities According To Fabrication Standard And Specification As Required By Customer.-Enforce And Monitor Employees Monthly, Quarterly And Yearly Objective & Key Result (Okr) And Review Their Continuos Improvement.-Manage & Coordinate The Engineering, Qaulity Control And Production Function And Effectively Coomunicates To All Fellow Employees On The Day-To-Day Performance. Point Out The Expectation & Requirements With Regards To Productivity, Otd, Quality, Operation Cost And Customer Satisfaction Level.-Propose Effective Work Method That Bring About Cost Saving, Time Reduction And Consistent Quality. Enhance The Proven Method And Adopt As A Sop.-Enforce Company Policies & Procedures To Maintain Fellow Employees Discipline And Promote Team Work Culture. -Develop & Observe Health And Safety Work Procedure.-Preparation Of Annual Key Improvement Plan, Kpi, Budget And Expenditure And Propose To Management.-Improve And Enhance Production System. (Process, Flow, Handling, Storage Etc)-Assist Immediate Superior To Realize Company Vision And Objectives.
-Travelling & Transport allowance(Pay & claim)
-Medical (group insurance)
-Bonus: 1-month contractual
-Medical (group insurance),Travelling incentive package, performance incentive
-AL:10 days, MC 12 days, Hospitalization : 48 days
Project LeaderID:541902,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRNibong Tebal
A project team leader's responsibilities can include:1) Communicating with team members2) Conducting project briefs3) Determining the scope and direction of a project 4) Provide a sense of purpose and motivation to team members5) Managing human resources6) Allocating project resources7) Offering emotional support to project membership 8) Determining a project life cycle9) Ensuring effective team management
- 1 month bonus.
- Medical Insurances.
Industrial DesignerID:541332,600 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
1. Well Verse in ISO 9001, monitor, implement and execute.2. Meeting with supplier & production team to establish the design brief, concept, performance and production criteria. 3. Working on ideas as part of a team or developing design concepts using CAD & SOLIDWORKS. 4. Taking part in specialist or multidisciplinary team meetings. 5. Sketching initial design ideas using Solidworks and/or Rhino. 6. Identifying the suitability and availability of materials selection & application.7. Prepare 3D drawing using solidworks complete with Part Fitting & Assembly.8. Prepare detailed shop drawings and specifications using Solidworks.9. Requires to work on site to supervise during installation when necessary.10. Requires to attend Outstation Meeting or Exhibition when necessary.11. Requires attend to all adhoc assignments from time to time when necessary.
- *Salary Range: RM2,500 – RM3,500. (1-2 years’ experience consider as beginner)
*Salary Range: RM4,000 – RM5,000. (above 5 years)
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Claim
- Medical Insurance & Personal Accident
BI Specialist (Business Intelligence Specialist)ID:528813,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSeri Petaling
-Power BI development and administration.-Involvement in ETL to transform data from new data source.-Design and maintain effective data warehouse to support efficient information access and extraction by relevant users.-Will work directly with clients and leadership at various levels in organization to research and identify operational business requirement with sufficient details and clarity to allow the development of the data or reporting solution needed.-Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.-Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.-Perform day to day BI duties.
•Public Holiday that falls on a Saturday shall be observed on Friday
•Annual leave 15 days upon joining
•Special leave such as Birthday, Study, Marriage, Paternity, Child Care leaves.
•Staff Parking reimbursement up to RM120.00 per month
•Annual dental, optical, medical claim : RM600.00
•Insurance coverage: Group Personal Accident, Group Hospitalization & Surgery, Group Term Life
フード事業の責任者ID:5387530,000 MYR ~ 45,000 MYRGeorgetown
創業50年になるマレーシアにて複数事業を展開している企業です。海外だけではなくマレーシア国内を含めて事業を展開して、拡大してきました。今回は、グループの中でのフード事業の責任者を探しています。川上から川下まで水産物およびハラル認証の加工食品のメーカー機能、販売機能、商社機能を持っており、海外およびマレーシアでの展開を行っております。長年にわたり、加工、流通機能を高めて事業を拡大してきており、今後付加価値の高い商品のラインナップを強化していきます。今回の募集は、事業部の責任者の募集となります。事業部の予算達成のための、意思決定、成長と収益性を高めるための組織力強化を実施していきます。 （職務内容）1. 事業部のオペレーションの改善、リーダーシップの発揮2. 事業部のビジョン・ミッションの策定と目標の設定3. 予算の達成と財政活動の管理4. 戦略計画および運営方針の策定と実施5. 方針と戦略に関する意思決定6. 国内外のビジネスパートナーとの提携やパートナーシップの構築7. 多様な人材のマネジメント業務8. 月次・四半期の報告、中間業績報告・予算管理とそれをもとに事業の 発展について提案・実行を進める。
■給与：30,000 - 45,000 RM