This job is closed
Mobile EngineerID:463513,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBayan Baru
Application Development Engineer(Web/Mobile)
• Responsible for design, development, maintenance and enhancements of the in-house and customer base mobile applications.
• Work closely with Team Leader, UX designers, vendors and offshore development teams to drive the evolution and expansion of the mobile applications in terms of application design, coding, quality control for accommodating operation / end user requirement specification, performance, scalability and user experience.
• Provide support to business users for using the systems, bug fixing, minor enhancements and fine tuning for accommodating operation needs and ensuring smooth day to day operation.
• Provide complete documentation on technical design, test report, release note, user and configuration manual in compliance with ISO documentation standard.
- Education Background : Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience :
• Experience in working with RESTFUL and SOAP web services, XML / JSON data formats, tools like PhoneGap and Xamarin.
• Understand Apple’s iOS or Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
• Preferably those with at least 1 - 2 years working experiences in software and mobile application (Native & Hybrid) developments.
- Require Skill :
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in multicultural settings. Strong English communication is a must.
• A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the App Store/Google Play Store is a plus.
• The candidate must be willing to work at Bayan Baru, Penang.