This job is closed
Material Planning Executive ID:430633,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
Purchase/Procurement, Import & Export, Product Development/Marketing, Advertisemnet/Promotion, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary, Other(Business Administration & Management)
Company Profile: A large Japanese Manufacturer of Valve. Widely used in different industries, especially manufacturer and construction companies. Currently this company has established 4 different factory in Japan, Malaysia, Vietnam and China, having strong corporation with Korea, South Africa, Indonesia and Philippines as their exclusive distributor.
- To manage the stocks availability for production usage based on customer’s confirmed order & required date, project orders, enquiries; and liaise closely with the Purchasing Personnel for the shortage part and to check the parts’ delivery period.
- To ensure that all processes are running smoothly based on the planning and as per customers’ delivery schedule.
- To manage the Production Planning with work closely with Production Executive to execute the proper production planning to ensure that the daily production target is achieved and to arrange for overtime job if necessary depending on the situation or urgency of the orders delivery.
- To constantly alert that machines, jigs, equipment and manpower are in good condition and sufficient and to report immediately any abnormality that may affect customers’ delivery date.
- To ensure that works are conducted based on Procedures, Work Instructions and Specifications.
- To constantly make material purchasing plan to comply with Company’s purchasing budget; and closely manage the Purchasing Plan to monitor the purchasing budget.
- To consistently manage monthly stocks closing budget.
- To manage company’s half year and full year stocks take, stock reconciliation.
- To manage and monitor the stock movement through stock records and physical stocks movement (production reject, supplier reject, sample to supplier); and to manage the stocks adjustment after obtain approval with documents evidence.
- Good command of English, Malay, Mandarin (advantageous)
- Minimum SPM. Preferably Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of work experience
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more info.
Malay, Chinese, English