This job is closed
-Food Manufacturing- Plant Engineering ManagerID:417996,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKlang
Project Engineer/management, Facility Constructoion/Construction Management
Company Profile: This company was established in 2016, Malaysia. Having the core business of manufacturing of processed food. Products including organic drinks, food and also supplements. Now, they have newly set up a factory in Malaysia.
Location: Not confirmed yet, mainly will be based at Klang.
1. To manage and supervise new plant construction project.
2. To ensure the plant’s operation system and equipment are install and at the optimum condition for operation.
3. To provide assistance and direction to other plant personnel in proper plant procedures and manufacturing methods.
4. To provide guidance for preventive and repair maintenance to ensure that plant operations can meet output quotas and deadlines.
5. To conduct operational test to ensure that design fall within the expected specifications.
6. To ensure the working process and areas meet safety requirements.
7. To be responsible in carry out the inspection plant’s operation such as refrigeration system, air-conditioning system, boiler system, waste water system, M&E, piping, installation of the machinery within the plant and other related duties as assigned by the Management.
****Working on every Saturday after the factory is ready****
- Must be fluent in written & spoken English.
(Ability to speak Japanese language will be an added advantage.)
- Possess at least Diploma/Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in related capacity.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-20201885 for more info.