9 Jobs for Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate) found
Electrical Engineer SupervisorID:472014,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRShah Alam
-Prepare electrical construction quotation
-Prepare electrical material quotation
-Installation Electrical equipment
Conduit pipe installation
-Inspection of material and equipment
[Site work](After Project Order)
Project Manager/Site manager/QC/SI/SV
*Candidates do not need to have any experiences to prepare quotation. He can learn about it through the first 2 or 3 projects.
He starts the career in this company as SI or SV if you do not have experiences about quotation.
-Salary: around 5,000
*depends on experience and negotiable
-Over time allowance
★After you join the project(Two months by short one and two years by long one at any regions and countries), company provide below;
-All house allowance
-Site allowance(50% of the total salary is paid)
Quantity Surveyor (Jelutong) ID:471813,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRJelutong
This company is specialising Primarily In Four Core Businesses:
1) Property Development
2) Construction & Project Consultancy
3) Real Estate Investment
4) Billboard Advertising
The four core business units of the Company are synergistic-ally formulated in such a way that they complement each other effectively, empowering the Company to provide solutions that are both comprehensive and cost effective.
1) To handle all matters related to QS studies includes contract management, tendering (pre-post contract and tender process), estimation of cost and sources, site visit, liase with sub-con, preparing and certifiying progress claims and payment.
2) Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and variances, scope of work along with cost reporting.
3) Process sound knowledge of market rates, cost control, preparation of claims and site evaluation
4) To read drawings/plans well and prossess good negotiation skills with suppliers/contractors on quotations and procurement
5) Review, evaluate and make recommendations on tenders and quotations that have been submitted by sub-cons and suppliers.
6) Monitor on amendments and changes to the scope of work and conditions of contract, variation orders and extention of time.
7) Quarterly check & balance with account dept on monthly progress claims
RM 3000-RM 4500
Optical & Dental Claim
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Civil & Structure EngineerID:470366,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSeputeh
Responsible on carry out design for structure and infrasture.
Responsible in coordinate with Project Manager in planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinate project on the civil technical evaulation.
Responsible on identify issue, discusssion and provide solutions.
Attending to client, suppliers, contractor, consultant and site meeting
Liasie with project manager
Prepareing related documentation, prepae design reports enginering drawing and spesifications.
M&E Site Engineer(Executive)- JohorID:470064,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
※1year contract.after it depends on candidate performance, become full time employee.
• Responsible for all collecting ME technical information regarding Data Center
• To attend all ME technical meeting and report to Management.
• To report ME work progress weekly to Management.
• To attend all ME Test & Commissioning and report technical data.
• To report all ME works to Management.
8:30-17:30 inlcuding on Saturday
Transportation Allowance (Fixed/depends on where living)
Bonus 2 times/1year(depends on profit)
Annual Leave:-10days /1st year, -14days/2st year
Site Manager (Kulim) ID:468834,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKulim
The company has been conducting business as a professional manufacturer of environmental preservation equipment (air pollution control equipment) with the motto, Keep our Environment Clean-Recycle Energy.
- Provide key assistance to Site Manager in Daily Operations
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to the Services operations division supervising local technical engineers and to achieve the operations key performance index and the required service standards.
- Monitor and analyze the service operations, establish business controls and provide solutions to reduce
cost and increase revenue.
- Manage the customer services and relationship through providing regular feedback and periodic operations review with clients to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Report to & communicate with HQ in Japan & & Contact to Japanese engineer in Japan.
- Defines roles and responsibilities, plans for the department’s future needs and operations.
- Challenge for more business opportunities and expand service contracts in various fields to increase revenue.
- Ensure safe and secure work environment for all site members.
- Any other duties assigned by Senior Site Manager
RM 4500-RM 7000
Other details to be discussed during the interview
For more information:
Call +6(0)4-291-9928 or email email@example.com
Safety OfficerID:468523,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPerai
This company producing a wide range of products including Die Cast, Machining, Injection Mould, Sub-Assembly and Assembly such as HDD, AV Machinery, Tools, Automobiles, Optical Device, Radio and etc, has accorded us extensive experience in a great diversity of development.
-Report any factory matters related to project requirements on safety, security and environmental issues.
- Develop, implement, monitor and review project safety plans and procedures to be implemented in all factory areas.
- Conduct regular factory inspection with safety and health committee.
- Conduct periodic factory safety and health audits.
- Coordinate safety & health committee meeting with all relevant parties.
- Ensure safety and health plan compliance at factory is well documented and records maintained well.
- Lease with local authorities (JKKP, DOE and etc.) on related matters.
- Develop job safety analysis on risk management plans for high risk work at factory
Senior Quantity Surveyor (High Rise)ID:464594,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYROther Selangor District
Incorporated in 1998, our client is a construction company certified by SIRIM with many certifications.
With passion in building and vision on building up quality buildings, they had been striving on being the best of the best in industry in our country.They completed outstanding projects including terrace houses, shop offices, medium rise buildings and infrastructure works such as water pipelines, service reservoirs, sewerage treatment plants, commercial and institutional buildings. Aside from constructing buildings, they also embroidered environment-friendly awareness and industry automations in their works. They adopted system formwork and pre-fabrication elements for higher efficiency at work while with decreasing impact to the environment.
Come, join them as a senior quantity surveyor based in Jenjarom, your tasks as below;
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To assist the Contracts Manager to carry out pre-contract and post-contract activities.
2. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH management system.
3. To comply with client and applicable legal and other requirements.
4. To implement plan actions from risks and opportunities assessment.
5. To take responsibility for prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
6. To assist in preparing quotations, pre-qualification documents and tender documents.
7. To prepare and submit progress claims and final accounts to client.
8. To prepare and maintain subcontractor’s Workmen Compensation, Insurance All Risk and Performance Bonds.
9. To evaluate progress claims and final accounts from subcontractors.
10. To take-off quantities from drawings and prepare bill of quantities.
11. To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
Your application will be on the edge for you be:
1. Experienced in pre-qualification exercise, tender bids and preparing quotations.
2. Able to take-off quantities and prepare cost estimates and budgets
3. Has basic knowledge in contractual matters.
4. Good in inter-personal skills.
5. Computer literate.
Site Supervisor cum M&E EngineerID:458323,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBukit Bintang
In charge of interior design for food restaurant or retail shop, supervise whole project from beginning to the end.
Not only coordinating the project but also need to do detailed work, such as - proposing the design ideas, providing a technical advice or machine installing, repairing & maintenance.
- Meeting with customers, Design the shop interior upon request
- Project management
- Site visit
- Supervise the progress of the project, manage the schedule liaise with contractors and vendors
- Mechanical & Electrical engineering (Maintenance, Repairing, Installing and design drawing)
- Providing technical advice and propose the solutions or ideas
*Japanese GM will OJT, work together with him
* Customer is mainly food-related retail shop or restaurant
Salary package: 3,500 - 4,000
- Hand phone & PC provided
- Can use grab car and claim for client visit
- Transportation : 100
【寮/食事補助付き】日本のものづくりを支えるエンジニアポジションID:416556,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSeri Kembangan