20 Jobs for Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate) found
QA(Quality assuarance) Executive ID:448523,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBangi
>Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• interpret and implement quality assurance standards
• review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
• document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
• investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
• analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
• develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
• prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
• identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
• coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
• evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
• monitor risk management activities
• assure on-going compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
QS EngineerID:450002,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
• Responsible for pre and post contract management, monitory materials and construction cost, procurement, site valuation, variation order
and final accounts
• Responsible for preparation of sub-contractors and suppliers in costing matters
• Taking off, conduct site valuation and measurement
• To manage costing for each project
• To handle tender process i.e. tender invitation, tender submission, tender comparison, tender interview and tender report
• Issue LA, PO, WO to successful tenderer
• Prepare sub-con/supplier valuation report after completion of project
• Notification successful and unsuccessful tenderer.
To be advice during interview
Senior M&E EngineerID:450325,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSeputeh
Project Planning, Execution and Monitoring
* Assist the APM/Project leader in the planning and sequencing of construction operations in accordance to the Project Safety Quality Plan
* Attend to client's representative, vendors (subcontractors and supplier)
* Attend /involve in work inspection and internal audit to ensure compliance to the standard requirements of integrated management system
* Conduct inspection on M& E work done by vendors
* Coordinate the handling over the completed M&E work to the client
* Ensure that updated drawings including shop drawings are used for construction and keep latest records in line with requirements of IMS
* Attend to M&E recitification works
* Ensure company departmental documentation meets IMS requirements and standards
* Promote occupational HSE to respective workplace personnel/suppliers/ sub contractors/ any person that be affected by the company
* Ensure that respective workplace personnel work in accordance with company as well as departmental targets and objectives
* Ensure that any person operating within the workplace shall comply with applicable statutory requirements and company HSE requirements
* Set good example for others to follow
* Undertake any other tasks assigned by the APM/ Project leader as and when required
* Carry out the work assigned by the APM/ Project leader and/or the management for compliance with requirement of ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001: 2007 standards in line with the company requirements and objectives
To be advice
Site EngineerID:449994,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
－ Plan, design and manage project of road, highway, bridge, race circuit, airport construction.
－ Liaise & coordinate with clients, contractors, suppliers, local authorities and consultants.
－ Monitor time line and quality of construction work delivered by subcontractors.
－ Ensure compliance with ISO quality & environmental standards, safety and regulatory requirements.
－ Represent the Company in conferences and meetings with government agencies and private organizations.
To be advice during interview
【Work in Myanmar】Quantity Survey ManagerID:4495635,000 MYR ~ 35,000 MYROthers Country
Kajima Myanmar is in re-development project.
They are planning to built the 3 skyscrapers in Yangon city.
Project total project cost is about 500 MUSD.
It is scheduled to start construction in April this year, and the construction period is about 5 years.
It is hard to hire this position in Myanmar.
So they are also looking for the Quantity Survey Manager in Malaysia.
This position needs to manage about 10-15 locally local QS, perform quotation, bidding, contract, ordering etc.
provide income tax,housing costs,transportation fee
Property ManagerID:440418,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRShah Alam
- Strata title application for properties
- Conduct periodical check on all properties belonging to the Company
- Lead and manage overall in-house administration, maintenance and security department
- Responsible for administration of contract, tender management and monitoring of outsourced service providers
- Responsible for implementation of SOPs, policies and procedures and aim for continuous improvement
-Verify that all invoices are attached with sufficient supporting documents before hand-over to the accounts department for payment
- Liaise with authorities such as MBSA's valuation department for tax remittance
- Prepare yearly budget(OPEX and CAPEX) and ensure overall expenditure is with in the approved budget
- Plan, implement and monitor building services plan, including aesthetical, security, housekeeping, upgrading works landscaping etc and to ensure there services are in conformity with the Company's and regulator's requirements
- Prepare and submit monthly reports as required by the Management
- Coordinate with the Finance Department on billing, payment and collection issues
- Any other properties related jobs
Annual leave days and Medical leave days：starts from 14 days
Assistant Project ManagerID:447206,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRSeputeh
1.Project Planning Execution and Monitoring
-Assist the project leader in the planning and sequencing of construction operations in accordance to the Project Safety Quality Plan (PSQP)
-Supervise site operations works in order to resolve any discrepancies and problem arise
-Monitor and assess the sub-contractors and suppliers performance in terms of work and supplies
-Conduct briefing or meeting with the site people
-Update Project leader on any additional/changes of work, performances of subcontractors and/or issues arise at the site
-Ensure defects and complaints are properly handled and controlled
-Carry out work inspection and internal audit to ensure compliance to the standard requirement of Integrated Management System (IMS)
-Coordinate the handling over of completed work to the client
-Attend to any rectification works
-Assist the project leader on supervising all subordinates at the site which include performance review, hiring and coaching, etc.
-Ensure that company departmental documentation meets IMS requirement and standards.
2,Meeting the requirement of the contract requirement, quality management system and higher authorities
-Ensure work executed complies to the contract and legal requirement such as obtaining permits an licenses.
-Review and recommend amendments on the Integrated Management System (IMS) documentation
-Attend to infernal/external audits,construction legal matters due to the higher authorities'requirements such as CIBD and DOSH
-Promote occupational HSE to respective workplace personnel/suppliers/subcontractor/any person that be affected by the company operation
-Ensure that respective workplace personnel safeguard own safety as well as other person safety when executing company operation
-Ensure that any person operating within the workplace shall comply with applicable statutory requirements and company HSE requirement
-Set good example for others to follow
-Undertake any other task assigned by the project leader as and when required
-Carry out the work assigned by the project leader and/or the management for compliance with the requirement of ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007 standards in line with the company requirements and objectives
To be advice during interview
EMS (Environment Management System) ExecutiveID:446902,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
- To ensure operational compliance of the Environment Management System (EMS) in the company
- To coordinate meetings related to EMS
- Preparation of reports, compile statistics, information on EMS
- To coordinate and act in any corrective and preventive actions of the related Departments related to EMS
- To update, maintain and control the documents in the system
- To conduct internal audits
- To reply customers product enquiry related to EMS, RoHS and others
- To perform non EMS task which is related to Human Resource Department when required
To be revealed to shortlisted candidates
Mechanical&Electronical Engineer(Executive)ID:446724,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRDamansara Heights
※1years contract.after it depends on candidate performance, become full time employee.
- construct building facilities ;electronic system ,air conditioning system ,plumbing system
- stay construction site(KL,Penang,Johor,Ipor) during the projcect（each project/around 1year)
- the number of project member is about 10 people (depend on each project)
- be able to communicate between team member
8:30-17:30 inlcuding on Saturday
Transportation Allowance (Fixed/depends on where living)
Bonus 2 times/1year(depends on profit)
Annual Leave:-10days /1st year, -14days/2st year
【Work in Japan】 QA/QCID:43869213,720 JPY ~ 300,000 JPYJapan
Our ｍain products are parts of automotive(filler pipe,Air cleaner,exhaust pipe front,plastic fuel tank,)
We use a wide range of production technologies that can be applied to plastic and metal parts to build a total production system, composed of everything from simple parts process to assembly process.
Furthermore, we achieve high quality and high productivity by using robotics technologies and special processing technologies.
(1)Preventing mistakes and defects in manufactured products
(2)Avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers
(3)Continue trying to make the cycle to improve the quality of their products
(4)Cooperate and communicate with production team
(5)Create a report
・Fresh graduate : JPY213,720/month+ Bonus + Allowance
・Experienced cdd : GrossJPY5,000,000/annual
・Flight cost / Visa cost, company will bear on behalf of candidate.
・Company Dormitory near the factory they have, and be able to live there only