6 Jobs for Technology(Architecture/Civil Eng/Real Estate) found
Project ManagerID:476206,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Bintang
1. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, discussing with management
2. Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements
3. Maintains and monitors project schedules, project progress, coordination and resolving issues
4. Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications and plan and schedule changes
5. Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions
6. Checking of fit-out plan and monitoring progress of implementation
7. Completes the implementation based on the targeted date
8. Coordinating sub-contractors on work assignment, work progress and creating solutions of problems in the construction site
9. Reports to Office Fit-Out Manager
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Bonus(average 1.8 ~ 2 months)
H /P allowance
Hospitalization (clime basis)
UnknownID:476714,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKLCC
1. Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents
2. Creatively designs an office space based on the clients’ preference
3. Develop accurate layouts, assembly drawings and details
4. Assist Senior Designer in developing concept
5. Take direction from Senior Architect/Designer, engineers and executives to research drawings, catalogs and sketches to develop detailed dimensioned AutoCAD drawings
6. Review engineering drawings prior to the release
7. Can design efficiently within the client’s budget
8. Drafting AutoCad drawings and 3D renders
9. Coordination with Project Manager before, during, and after construction
10. Negotiating and coordinating with contractors and other professionals
11. Making site visit to check the progress
12. Reports to Senior Architect/Designer
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
*・This project is a startup, and it is not an environment where we simply do the work of Arch and Design immediately.If necessary, we will start with anything (sales movement, movement to create an organization, various Malaysian government agencies) You can accept that you also need to get in
Bonus(average 1.8 ~ 2 months)
H /P allowance
Hospitalization (clime basis)
[Myanmar]Site EngineerID:481612,000 USD ~ 4,000 USDOthers Country
A Japanese construction company is looking for one site planning engineer in Myanmar who can make and revise a plan of construction from higher perspective.
The engineer works mainly at the office.
1. To manage supervisors and workers and oversee the works in order to ensure the Site Safety, Environmental, Quality and Programme objectives are satisfied.
2. To manage teams in order to ensure that the works are delivered in accordance with the Project objectives.
3. To report significant issues and project status to senior management in order to facilitate action necessary to meet Project objectives.
4. To interact with HSE team to address and correct any HSE related issues and to continuously improve the standard of working enviuronment.
5. To report production and to provide development support in order to ensure the project and company objectives are being achieved.
6. To liaise with third party (including local authorities) or client in order to manage relationships, concerns and issues.
7. To interact with survey team to carry out survey ahead of construction in order to allow construction to proceed as scheduled
1. Perform duties in conjunction with the supervisors/subcontractors to direct subordinates according to track construction manager’s instruction.
2. Communicate effectively with subordinates to reinforce team morale, attitudes and performance
3. Review group procedure manual and method statements in order to obtain a good understanding of company policies and safe working procedures for delivery of works.
4. Maintain an accurate daily site diary of all activities and progress on daily basis and report to construction manager.
5. Record weather, delays, visitors, plant, labour and all matters that may have implication on the contract.
6. Obtain a clear understanding of extent of works.
7. Coordinate the planning and organizing of resources to maximize productivity/progress.
8. Maintain a disciplined adherence to routine procedures.
9. Provide constructive comment on planned deliverables
10. Maintain an accurate daily site diary of all activities and progress.
11. Maintain schedules of Fuel/Oil Consumption, Fuel/Oil Wastage, Fuel/Oil Delivery.
12. Responsible for site safety and to ensure that site is clean and tidy at all times.
13. Ensure first aid facilities are maintained.
14. Implement and monitor compliance with HSE and Environmental program.
15. Confer regularly with Construction Manager to review project progress on an informal basis within regular meetings
16. Provide inputs for preparation of program, method statements, procurement schedules, production reports and registers of materials and equipment
17. Develop a good working relationship with the client’s site representative
18. Ensure efficient communication allowing for immediate response to construction related queries
19. Make sure all survey control is in place prior to commencement of construction activities.
Salary Range: USD 2,000 - 4,000
- Bonus: around 1 month salary in December
- Company car with a driver
- Accommodation is provided
- Overseas travel insurance
- Visa Support
QA(Quality assuarance) Manager ID:472934,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangi
- Daily main job tasks will be QA,
· Customer order confirmation trends
· Estimate of new products / Response to trial production
· Responding to requests for environmental materials
· Responding to quality demands from customers
· Preparation and response to customer audit
· ISO 9000 Maintenance · Internal monitoring · Regulation review
· Preparation and response of ISO 9000 audit
· Safety and health management · 5S monitoring
·To plan, maintain and review all production activities, in particular parts manufacturing activities, to achieve constant optimum output and in accordance with company quality standards.
·To coordinate and work with others management functions to ensure smooth flow of work activities in the company.
·To make proposals to management on effective and efficient implementation of new production technologies.
·To ensure smooth transfer of new production lines (Internal & external).
·Setting up of standard working procedures and standard assembling activities.
·To perform various operation task and when required.
·To involve in company’s improvement activities.
-need manager task and report to Japanese MD
Working time; 8:30-18:00
Site supervisor (Restaurant/Outlet store)ID:477825,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRMont Kiara
Located in Kuala Lumpur, this is a Japanese sub-contractor providing design and construction services for mainly Japanese restaurants and commercial outlets.
Your main job scope will be supervising the construction project.
Job scope includes but not limited to:
- Attend meeting with clients for the construction project
- Liaise with supportive staff, Manager or Japan HQ for project planning
- Send a request for interior design to Japan HQ (basically design will be handled by Japan side)
- Coordinate with stakeholders and manage the project schedule
- Liaise with contractors and supervise the operators at site
- Follow up the construction progress time to time and make sure it is as scheduled.
- Project coverage area will be mainly in Selangor area
* Most of the clients are Japanese company (expanding for local in the future)
Salary package : 5,000 ~ 7,000 MYR *open for discussion
Other benefits will be discussed during the interview
【寮/食事補助付き】日本のものづくりを支えるエンジニアポジションID:416556,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSeri Kembangan