Brands Communication ManagerID:517586,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSetiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju
Web Marketing, Business/Corporate Planning, Product Development/Marketing, Advertisemnet/Promotion
The Brand Communications Manager are the guardians of the brand and will be responsible for ensuring that the products, services and product lines that fall under the brand are continually enhanced to resonate with current and potential customers. He/She will strategize and/or lead brand communication team in planning, development and direction to increase brand awareness, deliver engaging content, and create value and performance of the brand via the brand experience and products. He/she is also responsible for the development of the team.
1. Lead in strategic brand planning and overall brand communications plans for the company and subsidiary
2. Develop omni-channel brand strategies using insights & analytics to drive share growth in both B2B and B2C channel.
3. Translate brand elements into plans and go to market strategies
4. Develop and execute all public relations communications and crisis management for internal and external stakeholders and media actions on all channels, including offline, online and social media
5. Maintain brand integrity across all company marketing initiatives and communications and manage category performance
6. Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy, which includes the logo, taglines, messaging, creative materials and marketing campaigns
7. Develop and ensure that brand governance are strictly adhered across all regions
8. Conducting extensive research on current market trends to develop a strategic corporate brand communication plan and marketing plan.
9. Working closely with internal stakeholders to stay up-to-date on target audience and customers research and market trends.
10. Doing audits every year or two to assess the corporate brand's status in the market and ways to strengthen it via rebranding or content marketing.
11. Creatively create and write compelling brand stories that tell customers about a product or service and try to form an emotional connection with them in different styles of content for all channels.
12. To work closely with creative team on all brand creative production —websites, advertisements, presentations, brochures, sales sheets, social media campaigns, blogs, testimonials—and ensuring they have a consistent tone and message
13. To plan, create and develop the concept of creative content and writing
14. Intelligently repurpose and optimize existing content for all channels.
15. Any Ad-hoc assignment or task assigned by manager.
- Education Background :
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Corporate Communications, Public Relation, Mass Communication, Journalism, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Experience :
• At least 5-10 year(s) of relevant working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Require Skill :
• Excellence creative writing skills
• Excellent presentation and verbal skills (English)
• Must be meticulous in proof-reading with strong attention to detail.
• Content creation and editing experience (web content, blogs, campaigns and social media) in any field related to Marketing Communications, Publishing, Journalism and Media.
• Cross functional stakeholder management and communication ability
• Strong commercial awareness, in-depth industry knowledge and with creative problem solutions skill
• Excellent execution capability – Planning, organizing, co-ordination, delegation, attention to details, ability to multi-task
• Enjoy challenges and thrive under pressure in meeting deadlines
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Melawati
- Certificate :
1. New Year Eve Leave : 0.5 day in the afternoon granted by the Company if 31st December falls on a working day.
2. Festival Eeve Leave : 0.5 day in the afternoon granted by the Company if the eve of the festival falls on a working day.
3. Medical Leave : 14 days (less than 2 years' service)
4. Medical Treatment : Normal Clinic - RM60.00 per visit; Specialist Clinic - Up to RM200.00 per visit.
5. Insurance : Medical Card - Group Medical, Term Life and Accident Insurance.
6. Parking subsidy : RM58.00 per month.
7. Dental Treatment : RM300.00 per annum
8. Medical Screening : RM700.00 (female) / RM400.00 (male) per annum (Confirmed employee who works more than 1 year)
9. Fitness Membership : Up to RM100.00 per month (Subject to terms and condition)