2 Jobs for Tebrau found
[JOHOR] Forwarding Sales ExecutiveID:449854,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRTebrau
- The Sales Executive is responsible for growing the company’s Freight Forwarding, 3PL business, Last Mile (courier) and Cross-border in an assigned territory, focus industry, in accordance with corporate objectives (i.e. revenue & profit targets, product growth initiatives, etc.)
- The Sales Executives serves as the main sales contact point for prospects and the sales account owner for customers assigned in their region/industry
- They must also find and develop qualified leads, then convert them through the sales process into prospects and customers
- The Sales Executives is a highly motivated individual with strong freighting skills of both import/export by Air, Ocean (NVOCC) and Land transportation
- The person must be capable of developing compelling value propositions that foster strong relationships with clients
- The Sales Executives must be competent in selling value-added 3PL solutions, including customs brokerage, vendor management, freight services, consolidation/CFS, warehousing & distribution is also critical for success
- Group Personal Insurance – covered with family (GHS) & Employee only (GTL)
- Panel Clinics
- Annual Leave (14 days, 18 days & 21 days)
- Six (6) months’ probation (have enough time to improve yourself)
- Training provided(1 ~ 2 week)
Senior Sales/ Asst . Manager - Johor Home Based ID:444793,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
Start with handling existing client and then slowly explore the market in Johor and maybe Malacca area.
Up to 2 times outstation to HQ Klang for training and meeting
Understanding client’s need and do client visits
Flexible on time according to client’s need
Be open to learning, training and changes as the business is expanding and improving
If there is PC fair event might need to attend or dinner function as well
Required to do the survey and marketing trending report to update during monthly meeting.
- RM 3,000 - RM 5,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session)