4 Jobs for Skudai found
Customer Care Consultant (JB-Skudai)ID:522203,300 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRSkudai
-Patient's education ie. consultation
-Patient's registration, appointment scheduling and follow-up
-Coordinating and scheduling surgeries
-Attend to patients needs
-Ensure smooth patients flow
-Assist in marketing activities such as roadshows occasionally (applicable only when MKN/KKM SOP open up)
-Staff incentive (target hit for centers, will accumulate 3 months then pay).
- Bonus will pay in March and June. 2 - 2.5 months bonus
-15 days AL
-Long service award (3 years and above)
-Vision Correction & Family (free)
-Staff discount for surgery (family)
-Insurance, Hospitalization, Accident Coverage
Senior MES Consultant (Remote work acceptable) ID:519816,750 MYR ~ 13,250 MYRPerak, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Kulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Other Kedah District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
This company is developing new technologies for various industries. For over 25 years these include the semiconductor, solar, medical, electronic automotive and touristic industry as well as government agencies.
Working Location : Bayan Lepas (or remote if candidate prefers)
• Responsible in customer problem understanding, requirement gathering, analysis and solution proposal.
• Responsible in solution design, component design and solution development by using CAMSTAR designer and portal OOB features.
• Conduct system integration test, user acceptance test and production rollout.
• Responsible in technical documentation preparation, functional specification
• Able to lead a small team and project
• Implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), IT/CIM systems
• Understanding complex manufacturing business processes, user requirements gathering, analysis, design and solution proposal
• Conducting system integration test, user acceptance test and production roll out at customer site
- Salary up to RM 10,000 (above considerable depending on experience)
- 13 months salary
- Transport Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Benefit
- Term Life
- Hospitalization Insurance Coverage
More details to be discussed during the interview
Business Unit Manager (JB)ID:512658,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Skudai
The Business Unit Manager will be responsible responsible for growing the revenue and expanding the company brand in the assigned large region with significant revenue. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establishes training programs for sales professionals.
Gaining business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
• Involve in new FRQ activities and quote preparation
• To explore & approach new customers and follow up with some existing customers.
• Ensure close follow up with customers to close the sales deal.
• Able to manage and execute project as defined in business case, schedule, budget and scope
• Work closely with the internal team to ensure responsiveness to customer requests.
• Good understanding on customer’s requirement, conceptual and objective to provide total solution of design work is compliance to SEMI, environmental, mechanical specifications and safety regulatory.
• Willing to accept new challenges.
• To oversee and accountable for overall project readiness and delivery
- Phone allowance
- OT allowance
Automation Software Engineer (JB)ID:512364,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Skudai
The Automation Software Engineer will be responsible to design and develop control software for a manufacturing or automation machines on various platform eg. PLC, PC based solutions. This position need to be able to familiarize with different hardware that will be used in an automation machine and required to integrate them into part of the software solution.
- Familiar with various hardware devices frequently used in an automation machine (servo motor, barcode scanner, etc.)
- Design and develop PLC/PC based solutions based on requirements.
- Provide technical support in control software related issue.
- Hands-on in testing and commissioning of automation machines.
- Prepare documentation for user manual, FAT, SAT requirements.
- Work with different stakeholder within company to achieve quality delivery of machine.
- Work with different 3rd party suppliers to ensure timeline is met.
- Phone allowance
- OT allowance