3 Jobs for Senai found
[Celestica Senai] IT Application Specialist (Shopfloor)ID:466505,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRSenai
Incumbents apply in-depth knowledge in a specific area of specialization. Work is performed within established professional standards and practices. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors and a considerable degree of judgement. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results may have a negative impact on the division’s/department’s operations, schedules, and/or performance goals. Works under minimum Supervision. Seeks approval from others on matters outside of job/role scope. Receives instruction on specific assignment objectives and possible solutions. Unusual problems are solved jointly with manager. Work is reviewed for application of sound technical judgment. May lead a work group or project team consisting of technical and support staff. Builds internal and external relationships, with emphasis on those that facilitate the achievement of job/role accountabilities, such as relationships with key suppliers, customers and internal service.
Performs tasks such as, but not limited to, the following:
• Technical team lead for shop floor team with responsibilities of shopfloor application, software, hardware and network infrastructure
• Work directly with users at all levels to implement projects and develop innovative solutions in accordance with client standards and architecture.
• Analyze business requirements and mapping of those to Shopfloor best practice business processes and data models to meet client requirements effectively.
• Facilitate blueprinting session and create/update blueprint, functional and technical design documents.
• Configure Shopfloor system to meet business requirements and work with other teams to complete objective, development, and testing.
• Knowledge and ability to design and develop test plans for executing unit, integration, system, data conversion or acceptance testing.
• Coordinate execution of project tasks with other team and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
• Conduct knowledge transfer and training of users.
• Perform production support activities (eg. break/fix, how to expertise, troubleshooting).
• Incumbents would work within a multi-functional team to support an end to end processes across multiple platforms.
• Sharing the knowledge with colleagues and provide leadership and coaching to new resources in the team.
• Perform project management role if required
Develops design specifications based on business requirements. Interacts with business community to understand business process and define how software tools can be leveraged to optimize the business process. Ensures team members are provided with timely and accurate project information and status updates. Resolves project related issues with customer. Reviews field trial plans, risk assessments, and test results. Provides performance feedback on team members.
[JOHOR] Sales ManagerID:459276,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSenai
- Develop and build close relationship with clients to generate sales and increase revenue, market share & profitability in Northern Region.
- Work closely and motivates other Sales Executives & Sales Coordinators at branches.
- Analyze Central Market and develop Sales Strategy with working closely with Area Sales Manager.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders i.e Plant Managers, Production Managers, Logistics etc.
- Prepare sales forecast, market report and other sales report and present to the Management.
- Optimize Logistics operation of bulk vessel to optimize inventory control.
- Annual leave 14 days
- Medical Leave 14 days
- Business claim
Senior Sales/ Asst . Manager - Johor Home Based ID:444793,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
Start with handling existing client and then slowly explore the market in Johor and maybe Malacca area.
Up to 2 times outstation to HQ Klang for training and meeting
Understanding client’s need and do client visits
Flexible on time according to client’s need
Be open to learning, training and changes as the business is expanding and improving
If there is PC fair event might need to attend or dinner function as well
Required to do the survey and marketing trending report to update during monthly meeting.
- RM 3,000 - RM 5,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session)