7 Jobs for Senai found
<Johor home base> Service Engineer (Plastic Injection related Machine & Equipment)ID:496813,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin
- Installation, commissioning and after sales service of machine and equipment.
- Handling customer's inquiries and provide training.
- Work closely with sales team to co-ordinate machine installation schedule.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers.
- Create positive and energetic work environment.
- Machine service on off day in emergency occasion.
- Bonus averagely one month
- AL: 14 days
Key Account Manager (Home based)ID:495165,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Drive sales and business development strategies for growth and profitability of
the business unit and organization.
- Develop opportunities and execute sales plans and strategies.
- Developing new business opportunities within the assigned area.
- Develop territory plans to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Achieve territory sales, profitability and budget goals.
- Track and analyze sales data for assigned region or accounts.
- Provide accurate forecast and sales data to management for assigned region or accounts.
- Establish relationships to develop account plans and achieve sales targets.
- Identify and develop new business/accounts.
- Identify and develop opportunity pipelines for existing and new Products.
- Hold deep knowledge and understanding of product features and services. Understand the basic production & technical aspects of the products. Demonstrate good product knowledge in product recommendations and in managing quality issues.
- Understand and use knowledge of market trends, new products and technologies of the industry, and competitors including their production, processes, activities and capability.
- Solution Selling approach; Identify customers’ major needs and communicate how our products can meet those needs. Sales presentations to demonstrate the value to specific customer needs. Understand the business value and leverage it effectively when planning and conducting negotiations.
- Participate actively and proactively in marketing, technical and growth programs where contribution is required
- Manage distributors / Channel when necessary to execute business growth plan.
- Report on competitive activities.
- Manage and drive success Sales pipeline via CRM tools.
- Salary Range: RM5,000- RM7,000
Production Supervisor (Plastic Industry)ID:494383,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSenai
• Responsible to assist the production manager for the establishment of planning, organizing, leading and controlling of all activities within the production function.
• Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination a crossed all departments. Attending weekly production & QA meeting
• Supervise overall production processes to ensure the KPI, capacity, quality & cost of manufacturing & IMS objectives are being achieved.
• Study and monitor in order to streamline manufacturing processes to improve productivity, efficiency and cost effectiveness.
• Plan and supervise the production operations and ensure production schedule are met.
• Effective manpower planning to achieve labour efficiency and productivity.
• Ensure all raw material, WIP inventory are in order and assist on monthly stock take.
• Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting in maintaining continuous operations.
• Monitor daily reporting, update and prepare production reports.
• Responsible for work-in-progress QC checking to ensure quality of final products is met. Work closely with QA to ensure product quality requirements are compliant and improve process control during manufacturing.
• Ensure production 6s and in the condition compliance to the requirements.
• Trains new operators and provide upgrading training/ on the job training to existing operators to assure competency of specialized personnel are fully capable for the jobs.
• Ensure operators comply with company’s rules & regulation as well as policy and safety requirements.
• Motivate and encourage subordinates to achieve maximum productivity. And handle subordinates complaints and grievances.
• Provide trainings and create awareness in quality, environment requirements, emergency preparedness and response among staffs in production, personnel involve in production (such as sub-contractor).
• To implement waste and chemical management, include proper storage and labeling.
• Monitor environment performance, including incidence of pollution and accident, and to take appropriate corrective action to mitigate the impact.
• To report major quality, environment, OH&S non-conformity to Management and MR.
• Implement preventive action for quality, environment and OH&S controls.
Sales Executive - JohorID:494213,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSenai
- Sales person job is basically routine work
- Selling steel products to existing customers.
- will also handle purchase of material for his/her customers.
- Explore new market segment from existing or potential customers
- Existing : 100% until the new staff can handle a new client.
- New : there is no cold sales call
- Prepare proposal/ quotation & customers’ forecast order.
- Responsibility for sales collection and credit control.
- Attend customer requirement
- Clients are global E&E companies and world leading bicycle component maker.
Working time; 07:45am -17:45pm
Salary; RM3,000-5,000 *depend on experience
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
Product Sales Executive (Melaka)ID:491583,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRMalacca, Port Dickson, Mantin, Nilai, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other Negeri Sembilan District, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management
Mechanical Design Engineer (JB)ID:490864,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSenai
- Responsible for Design and Development of high-quality and precision auto line multiple processes conveyor system, standalone equipment, table top equipment and jig & fixture.
- Machine type will be either on standard modular or customization according to customer’s requirement.
- Responsible for mechanical component selection, tolerance analysis, motion system design, component evaluation, overall system integration, and release to manufacturing build.
- Required to have positive attitude, self-starter, good team work with internal team and external customers on co-development projects.
- Good understanding on customer’s requirement, conceptual and objective to provide total solution of design work is compliance to SEMI, environmental, mechanical specifications and safety regulatory.
- Design work would need to be in quality and cost principles in any aspects according to project’s budget and requirement.
- Conduct internal and external (customer) detail design review before moving to next step bill of material creation.
- Responsible to generate detail drawing for fabrication with specific tolerance and to create detail sub assembly drawings.
- A fast learner and passion about new concepts and technologies.
- Willing to accept new challenges.
- Phone Allowance
- OT allowance