3 Jobs for Putrajaya/Cyberjaya found
Group Financial Planning & Analyst ID:490079,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya
This company is a Europe based consumer credit reporting company.
Working Location: Cyberjaya
• Actively involved in global month-end reporting and forecasting processes.
• Work closely with the regional and group finance teams to ensure global month reporting and forecasting requirements are met (including data quality).
• Produce month-end reporting and forecast & reporting packs.
• Assist in Budget preparation activities, Half Year Review and Quarterly Performance Reviews.
• Strong financial/accounting knowledge and reconciliation.
• Ensure integrity (data quality check & assurance) of all the data in global financial reporting system and offline decks
• Identify process improvements and efficiencies in Group FP&A.
• Conduct ad hoc analysis and assist with other team activities, as required.
• Project work (if any).
Salary up to RM 12,000 monthly
- Outpatient & hospitalization, Term life & personal accident
- Dental & optical, Health Check up
- Annual leave 20 days
- Family care leave, maternity & paternity leave, compassionate leave, marriage leave, study leave
- increment once per year, performance bonus, employee share scheme
- in house counselling for stress, issue, challenges
- fitness & wellness scheme
Details to be discussed during the interview
IT Infrastructure Team LeaderID:4871210,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya
- Perform as IT Infrastructure SME in Finacial Services Enterprise IT environment
- Assume Infra Team Leader role in managing day-to-day IT operation
- Assume Infra Team Leader role in implementing IT Infrastructure project in alignment with company's Digital Transformation Roadmap
- Perform initation, design, planning for new IT infrastructure initiatives especially in the area of network, servers and storage
- Ability to manage multiple project teams, and provide timely status updates to respective project managers
- Perform troubleshooting on network / vSpehere related issues as a leader
- Designing and configuring on network devices, in particular FortiGate and Cisco devices
- Able to reverse engineering from actual configuration from the devices
Working Hours: Mondays - Fridays (9am-5.30pm)
Benefits: Dental, Optical, Parking, Travelling, Medical & Miscellaneous
Project Manager of IT (Cyberjaya)ID:488588,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya
Overall responsibility for the planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a system development, and system integration projects. Take accountability for ensuring that all team members are having clear understanding of their roles and execute as per plan for a successful project delivery.
• Provide effective project management service based on Fujitsu Project Management Methodology, industry best practices and tools, to ensure projects are completed successfully to Fujitsu quality standards, on time and within budget.
• Take part in presales activity and proposal preparation.
• Perform Project Risk Assessment for critical projects to ensure that the project risks are identified and mitigated, so that the project has a high probability of successful completion.
• Lead project establishment activities such as project initiation and staffing, organization of facilities and resources, project library setup, determination of project standards and tools, etc.
• Ensure that project management plan, schedule, scope, requirements, deliverables and acceptance criteria are clearly defined, documented and agreed with the customer, so that a clear baseline is established for the project before work starts.
• Detailed documentation to ensure that the project baseline, discussion, scope changes and all configuration items are properly tracked, documented and maintained until the project ends.
• Conduct regular project progress review meetings with team members, sub-contractors and customer to confirm and record progress against the project plan. Ensure effective problem management to resolve issues.
• Provide regular update on project status and formal progress reporting to Fujitsu’s and customer’s key stakeholders.
• Implement effective quality assurance and control procedures to ensure that the quality objectives for the project are met. Ensure that both acceptance criteria and project completion criteria are met as part of the implementation, delivery or handover process.
• Meeting Fujitsu's contractual commitments to time, cost and quality, thus furthering the joint business relationship and satisfaction with customer.
working tim; 9:00am-6:00pm