4 Jobs for Nusajaya found
Marketing & Sales Executive / OfficerID:460463,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRNusajaya
- Develop, execute and measure the effectiveness of marketing plans
- Drive the growth and development of the Company’s key business locally (and regionally)
- Maximize sales revenue and profitability by sustaining the loyalty from existing customers
- Identify new markets, develop leads to new customers
- Meeting / exceeding sales goals
- Develop and maintain market network, stay current on market and technology trends
- Research demand for Company’s products and services
- Negotiation all contracts with prospective clients
- Evaluate products and services from key competitors
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs
- Responsible for Marketing Communications, social media and online presence
- Establish and build good relationship or rapport with customers and business partners
- Understand customer requirements and provide sales support such as consultative selling, technical drawing and proposal
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Transportation Allowance : RM 100 ~ RM 500
- Lunch Allowance : RM 7 / day
- Dinner Allowance (if OT)
- Company Care provided
- Yearly Bonus = 4 ~ 5 months !!
Sales-Junior/Senior/Assistant Manager/Manager (Home Based in Johor) ID:457453,500 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
Swedish publicly listed group with operations in Europe, Asia, North America and currently expanding to South East Asia. We are an accomplished manufacturer which, with its broad technological expertise and far-reaching specialist knowledge, offers high-tech product and product system development and manufacturing based on polymer materials such as plastic, silicone and TPE in Telecom, Medical & General Industry. In Penang, we are specialized in mechanical converting & EMC/EMI solution.
Location: Johor Home Based
• Manages assigned geographic sales areas and product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
• Screens potential business by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
• Strategic brainstorming and implementation of new business development initiatives.
• Deploy development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort).
• Defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Salary: RM 3500-RM 7000
Annual Leave 16 days
Touch N Go Card
Panel Clinic covering immediate family
Attractive company environment
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Senior Marketing Executive (Japanese Speaker)ID:452185,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRNusajaya
- Responsible for executing of new product launches
- Perform Japan, Europe & United State market research & develop
- Work collaboratively with R&D dept. , sales & marketing, technician & support teams.
- Fully responsible to customer requisition, order & feedback through e-mail/phone
- Ensure all sales order delivery on time
- Provide forecast sales report
- To perform any other duties assigned by the management from time to time
Yearly bonus x 1 month
Senior Sales/ Asst . Manager - Johor Home Based ID:444793,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
Start with handling existing client and then slowly explore the market in Johor and maybe Malacca area.
Up to 2 times outstation to HQ Klang for training and meeting
Understanding client’s need and do client visits
Flexible on time according to client’s need
Be open to learning, training and changes as the business is expanding and improving
If there is PC fair event might need to attend or dinner function as well
Required to do the survey and marketing trending report to update during monthly meeting.
- RM 3,000 - RM 5,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session)