7 Jobs for Malacca found
Assistant Manager ( Parts 3 - Melaka)ID:454145,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRMalacca
* To develop, manage and achieve productive sales management through maximize the company's goals for profitability and customer loyalty and
minimize financial risk
* Propose, develop and implement sales & marketing strategies to drive growth and profitability
* To implement and carry out practices sales management and sales forecast processes to improve accuracy and effectiveness of operation
* To provides timely, accurate and complete competitive pricing for all applications submitted for pricing and approval to maximize profit
* Conduct variant analysis between budget and actual sales and gross profit on monthly basis
* To ensure effective and clear communication within the sales team, customer, supplier and others department across the organization
* Aggressively seek for new business opportunity and establish growth for existing business
* Develop and execution on business strategy and annual budget
* To analyze and apply sales statistics to plan business growth, new potential and market development
* To provide leadership, coaching and manage sales team across the functional areas ( sales, product and marketing)
* To provide on the job training to new sales team member and ensure the each sales team have individual development plan to achieve
* To execute any additional task as assigned by Management from time to time
WAREHOUSE OFFICE STAFFID:311521,000 MYR ~ 1,700 MYRMalacca
- Key in dates, Client order to our system
- Using Loading and unloading management system (Currently using Microsoft Access)
- Inventory control
- All related jobs above
S&M Executive [Alor Gajah] Part Dept, Sect 2ID:446182,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRMalacca
* To support in overall sales operation including commercial, logistics and JIT operation
(Shipment monitoring, inventory control and delivery monitoring)
* To liaise with exporters for orders, price negotiation and product availability
* To follow up closely on the potential new business opportunities and existing business
* To identify and resolve business problem through discussion and negotiation with the supplier and customers
* To ensure all sales and customer documentation including all mandated report is up to date, available and presented on time
* To responsible for the sales collection and adhere to credit control
* To ensure effective and clear communication within the sales team , customer, supplier and others department across the organization
* To execute any additional duties as assigned by Management from time to time
To be advice during the interview
【長期雇用・安定収入】日系物流会社（勤務地マラッカ）ID:4363810,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRMalacca
倉庫管理システム(Warehouse Management System)の管理者、輸入倉庫の入出庫の流れのコントロールを行っていただきます。24万平方フィートもの倉庫で輸入コンテナーおよび現地サプライヤーからの受け取り業務をしていただきます。
■就業時間：月～金 8:30～20:30 土 8:30～17:30
Injection Molding EngineerID:444253,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMalacca
-This company produces IT printers. They are the fourth largest company in the world.
-There are around 1000 employees in the company & their organisation is divided into five departments.
-The company is expanding & plans to extend their office. Hence, they are looking for more candidates to join them.
-assigned to work in the factory.
-assigned to the Production Department & the department consists of 14 members.
-design & conduct configuration on the products as an Injection Molding Engineer.
-in charge of the assembly process.
-Maintenance and improving of molding machine
-This position will be reporting to the Departmental Head.
Meal allowance RM 2 / day
Petrol (Claim basis)
Bonus twice a year
Great Japanese Speaking Opportunity Customer Service Exec. in Malacca! Fresh grads or Junior welcomeID:442912,800 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRMalacca
Be prepared to work with Japanese-based company stood firmly in Malaysia for decades, manufacturing key components for our daily must-assets (camera, optical lens and more!)
For the firm, your task
To ensure company sales target is achieved and maintained continuously;
Maintain good relationship with customers; advise them on Company’s services and products, price movements and other developments;
To liaise and feedback customer comments and information to internal department;
Coordinate with internal resources to obtain optimum result;
To oversee the entire sales of the company is achieved as per budget planning;
Prepare sales report and documentation;
Communicate in Japanese with colleagues from Tokyo Headquarter daily;
Working time: 8:50a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
RM 2.8k - 4.5k per month;
Replacement day given if attended work on weekends (OT not recommended, finish the work on time);
Transport allowance up to RM 200 fixed per month;
Breathtaking amount of bonus annually;
Company transport to business trip from Malacca to KL/Selangor/Penang, where not frequent;
We want you on this Pretty December!
Electronic Design Engineer (Senior Executive) - MelakaID:443595,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRMalacca
• Design of machine control systems
• Preparation of circuits documents
• Evaluation and introduction of the new parts and assembly groups
• Preparation of inspection and criteria
• Preparation of documents for serial production
• Starting up prototypes and electronic & mechanical assemblies
• Product maintenance of standard machines
• Support assembly if need arises
• Support selection and purchasing of items, technical support for sourcing of parts, e.g. clarifying questions and specifications with
• Other tasks assigned by superior
To be advice during the interview