4 Jobs for Malacca found
【駐在案件】マレーシア工場の営業、生産管理及び品質管理ポジションID:4970912,000 MYR ~ 14,000 MYRMalacca
Product Sales Executive (Melaka)ID:491583,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRMalacca, Port Dickson, Mantin, Nilai, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other Negeri Sembilan District, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management
System Application EngineerID:488203,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMalacca
• Resolving customer's post production test program issues to minimize test system down-time at high volume manufacturing.
• Understand customers' IC testing needs and propose timely testing solutions.
• Develop and execute support plans as part of a focused customer account team.
• Test program development or productivity improvement projects based on customer's requirement.
• Acting as the contact point for technical escalation as well as coordinating with local and overseas counterparts in resolving critical issues.
• Delivering test system training and knowledge transfers to enable the customer's engineers to better utilize the company's test systems.
- Annual leave: 16 days
[Malacca] Warehouse Operation ManagerID:484404,500 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRMalacca
Take care overall warehousing process. It involve receive car parts from other country and also local suppliers.
Then there are unpack of parts to be arrange into sequence to send out to customer (Honda Malaysia).
1) Overlook overall operations and is responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of management for manpower, productivity, quality control and safety measures.
2) Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping plan.
3) Analyze the production process workflow in accordance with manpower and space requirements plus equipment layout; and propose improvement and execute changes when required.
4) Supervise and coach overall opearion team in accordance with company's policies and business compliance.
5) Work closely with customer and communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
6) Work closely with the Production Planning Manager to perform analysis of inventory and ensure effective inventory control and maintaining solid inventory database.
7) Able to do forecast to prepare annual budget and schedule expenditures, analyze variances and initiate countermeasures for corrective actions.
8) Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
9) Work closely with top management to set and/or establish organization target, policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
10) Establish strategic plans and reviews for Operation Deaprtment; prepare and complete action plans, implement production, quality and customer-service standards, resolve problems and complete audits.
- Bonus: About 2 - 3 months salary (Depends on business condition)
- Transport (based on milage)
- Laundry RM100
- Company Uniform
- Company have own working calendar.
- Meal Allowance
Annual Leave: 18 days
MC: 14 days