3 Jobs for Malacca found
Logistics Warehouse Operation Manager (Malacca)ID:500065,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRMalacca
• Serve as the window person liaison between Management, Logistics Operation Team and the Client for operation improvement
• Produce and review daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Prepare and provide various analytical reports and review with Client at planned interval basis.
• Accountable to ensure the Operation meeting performance KPI in Inbound and Outbound such as on time receipt/issuance/inventories/shipping accuracy, inventory holding and turns, NIL lines down/ ESD impact, on time stock up, and low employee turnover.
• Troubleshoot and review of root-cause and propose execution of solution on the issues regards to Inbound, Outbound Shipping .
• Identify and to implement continuous process improvement and optimization in operation.
• Ensure nil violation on health and safety procedure/requirement, execution of daily 5S activities on cleanliness and security of the stores/receiving/shipping at all times.
• Motivating and encouraging the teamwork within the workforce to ensure set operation KPI are met and sustain including to ensure adequate training and performance feedback
Transportation allowance 250 /month
Medical claim, group insurance, mileage
Bonus 2 times /year
Executive Parts (Melaka)ID:499602,300 MYR ~ 3,300 MYRMalacca
Responsible to ensure the Parts department daily activities and operation run smoothly within the deadline and procedure.
To support in overall sales operation including commercial, logistics and JIT operation. (Shipment monitoring, Inventory control and Delivery monitoring).
To liaise with exporters for orders, price negotiation and product availability.
To follow up closely on the potential new business opportunities and existing business.
To identify and resolve business problem through discussion and negotiation with the supplier and customers.
To ensure all sales and customer documentation including all mandated report is up to date, available and presented on time.
To responsible for the sales collection and adhere to credit control.
To ensure effective and clear communication within the sales team, customer, supplier and others department across the organization.
To execute any additional duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
Product Sales Executive (Melaka)ID:491582,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRMalacca, Port Dickson, Mantin, Nilai, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other Negeri Sembilan District, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management