4 Jobs for Malacca found
HR & Admin Assistant Manager-MelakaID:468514,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRMalacca
1) Outsource Workers Management:
- Work closely with agency regards outsource workers supply
- Manage and monitor outsource worker’s daily attendance
- Review and revise outsource agency agreement, policies and procedures
- Analyse workers; and agency performance
*The company appointed about 8 ~ 9 agency to supply manpower. This manpower we called as outsource workers.
The agency are all local agencies and supply local workers.
The outsource workers are mainly the production workers at the warehouse area and some are forklift drivers. Their tasks include of case arrangement, unpack and repack car parts.
2) Industrial Relations & Employee Relations
- Handle and manage all disciplinary and misconduct case
- Conduct engangement session with employee
- Manage all conflicts, grievances and complaints
- Involve in administration task, eg manage building’s security control and facilities maintenance
- Involve in improvement activities such as Kaizen Teian, and Hakken Teian.
- Ad-hoc task assigned by superior from time to time
Basic Salary: RM 4,500 to 5,500
- Transport (based on milage)
- Laundry RM100
- Company Uniform
Bonus about 2 - 3 months (Depends on business condition)
-HLMA have own working calendar.
-Company Uniform provided
Annual Leave: 18 days
MC: 14 days
Injection Molding EngineerID:444253,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMalacca
-This company produces IT printers. They are the fourth largest company in the world.
-There are around 1000 employees in the company & their organisation is divided into five departments.
-The company is expanding & plans to extend their office. Hence, they are looking for more candidates to join them.
-assigned to work in the factory.
-assigned to the Production Department & the department consists of 14 members.
-design & conduct configuration on the products as an Injection Molding Engineer.
-in charge of the assembly process.
-Maintenance and improving of molding machine
-This position will be reporting to the Departmental Head.
Meal allowance RM 2 / day
Petrol (Claim basis)
Bonus twice a year
S&M Executive [Alor Gajah] Part Dept, ID:462843,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRMalacca
* To support in overall sales operation including commercial, logistics and JIT operation
(Shipment monitoring, inventory control and delivery monitoring)
* To liaise with exporters for orders, price negotiation and product availability
* To follow up closely on the potential new business opportunities and existing business
* To identify and resolve business problem through discussion and negotiation with the supplier and customers
* To ensure all sales and customer documentation including all mandated report is up to date, available and presented on time
* To responsible for the sales collection and adhere to credit control
* To ensure effective and clear communication within the sales team , customer, supplier and others department across the organization
* To execute any additional duties as assigned by Management from time to time
To be advice during the interview
Senior S&M Executive [Alor Gajah]ID:458824,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRMalacca
- Report to Malacca Sales Manager
- Responsible to prepare sales quotation and invoicing
- Follow up closely on order receiving from customer & order placing to supplier
- Handle overall JIT operation (Shipment monitoring, Inventory control and Delivery monitoring)
- Liaise with custom Malaysia on the CJ5A application and related documentation
- Monitoring and follow up closely on payment collection and adhere to credit control
- Support in part quality issue and others additional duties or tasks assigned by superior as and when required