57 Jobs for Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya found
【事業拡大中の専門商社での営業！英語力が活かせます！】日系機械商社での営業職ID:504316,500 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
■給与：RM 6,500 - RM 10,000
Human Resources & Administration ManagerID:504018,000 MYR ~ 9,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
2.1) Recruitment and Retention:
2.1.1) Develop, oversee & improvise recruitment process.
2.1.2) Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone
screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that
documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
2.1.3) Oversee all labour engagement for the Group and manage the new hire orientation
and exit process.
2.2) Compliance and Record Keeping:
2.2.1) Develop & review Employee Handbook recommending amendments needed due to
changes in local conditions or labour laws.
2.2.2) Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and
2.2.3) Aim for real-time data by migrating into system that reduces manpower workload
2.3) Compensation and Benefits:
2.3.1) Monitor compensation - ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
2.3.2) Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
2.4) Payroll and Budget:
2.4.1) Coordinate the preparation of monthly Payroll.
2.4.2) Advise management & HODs on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget
2.4.3) Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
2.5.1) Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the Group.
2.5.2) Move 100% of paper-based processes to digital
2.6) Training and Development and Performance Management:
2.6.1) Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make
2.6.2) Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews & 360
2.7) Employee Relations:
2.7.1) Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
2.7.2) Investigate employee relations issues & work to ensure human resources related
decisions are consistent and fair.
Graphic DesignerID:500613,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Ability to capture requirements, translate & develop into visual design.
Develop Final Artwork (FA) for print production.
Responsible for seeing all projects through to completion, from concept, design to production within deadlines.
Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
Handle multiple jobs, prioritize work with excellent time management.
Demonstrate an analytical approach to problem solving, organizational & time-management skills.
Coordinate with suppliers & printers.
Assist in Chinese translation & proofreading, if apply.
Mock-up design before final publication.
Perform other duties as designated by the Creative Head.
Work closely with Marketing team to understand requirements & execute assigned design projects from concept to production
Detail oriented, good creative sense for color & typography
Develop marketing materials for both printed & new media.
Product Manager ID:5023510,000 MYR ~ 18,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
• Be the product champion.
• Develop and execute the Go-to-Market plan.
• Equip products with critical success factors.
• Recruit partners and create new leads and opportunities.
Sales Director ID:5023410,000 MYR ~ 18,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
• To head sales operation.
• Develop key customer acquisition strategies and action plans.
• Manage sales team and meet targets.
Software EngineerID:501433,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
• Propose solution based on given business requirements.
• Develop and maintain software solutions based on product's specifications.
• Develop and maintain CI/CD framework to simplify the delivery of software solutions.
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting problem areas.
• Follows SCRUM/Agile software development methodologies.
• Apply best-practice in software development be it technical or non-technical.
Client Service ManagerID:500236,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Roles & Responsibilities
• The manager must be a relationship-oriented person responsible in nurturing healthy network of client relationships.
• He/she is to assist the COO in budgeting, strategic planning, organizing, and implementing actions plan to deliver the priorities, targets, goals, and ISO objectives, align to the company’s core values, mission and vision statements.
• He/she is to be a reliable and responsive resource, a professional, to provide solutions to meet client’s needs, develop new sales, actively seek client’s feedback, and gather market information back to the company.
• Ensure sales and/or marketing reports are submitted as required.
• Ensure requests and complains are attended to within deadline.
• Must be flexible regarding working hours.
• Perform ad-hoc assignments as and when instructed by COO
Minimum Job Expectations
To conduct sales canvassing, identify new prospect, approach and promote company’s services.
• To attend call in enquiry and respond promptly to prospect.
• To conduct site inspection at prospect premise.
• To negotiate the terms and condition and close sales.
• To secure client endorsement on service agreement.
• To attend to client’s requests, questions, and feedback for improvement.
• To communicate and coordinate between Operations Department and Client on job commencement and ensuring smooth execution of the services.
• To ensure client confirmation and work done acknowledgement received accordingly.
• To ensure client satisfaction and profitability of sales secured.
• Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
• To prepare weekly sales activity updates & monthly sales reports.
• To prepare respective budget, assist in formulating growth strategies, and implement the growth actions plan.
• To draw up and deliver the priorities, targets, goals, and ISO objectives set out in the strategic plans, align to the company’s core values, mission and vision statements.
• To manage & motivate subordinates to achieve the objectives of which will be in line with the objective of the Company.
• To ensure SOPs are adhered to in order that all jobs carries out are with consistent output.
• To monitor and recommend the processes within to improve the department’s efficiency and ensure that all processes comply with internally set standards