6 Jobs for Kepong found
Car Sales ID:505781,500 MYR ~ 1,800 MYRKepong
Secondhand car company
• Able to work in a high energy sales environment where you will work as a team to meet goals.
• Attend to walk-in and website customers inquiry.
• Use your knowledge of Car inventory to assist customers in finding a vehicle that meets their needs.
• Guide customers every step of the way, from sale or appraisal to test drives and arranging financing applications.
• Complete all relevant records and documentation to ensure smooth transactions for our customers.
• Provide after-sale service.
RM 1500 Basic + Commission
Basic can be higher depending on experience and interview performance
Engineer (Building) JD-PMD-EB - 1 yr contract renewableID:508764,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Nilai, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
1. To understand Project policy for safety, schedule, cost and quality and support Project Manager to achieve them on all site activities.
2. To coordination of the various trades in relation to all the works.
3. To check for discrepancy between design and construction drawings.
4. To ensure the constructions are as per approved design and use of materials etc.
5. To liaise with subcontractors/suppliers and customers.
6. To check, supervise and report on the performance of the subcontractors and suppliers.
7. To jointly prepare with the specialist subcontractors, the various work method statements and/or Safe Operating Procedures when required.
8. To monitor and periodically report to the Project Manager the project’s progress status at the interval as directed by the Project Manager.
9. To enhance safety awareness throughout construction period.
10. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the Kajima Total Management Systems.
11. To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
To be disclosed during interview
Head Chef (Izakaya)ID:509855,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKepong
- Prepare all types of authentic Japanese Cuisine serving specializing in Japanese Izakaya Restaurant.
- Able to handle menu planning and determine how food should be presented and create decorative food display.
- Able to supervise and train kitchen staffs to ensure deliver good quality of food.
- To analyze and monitor the menus and products of competitor restaurant.
- Responsible for daily kitchen operation and monitor all kitchen operating cost.
- To analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items based on food, labor and overhead costs.
- To control cost by minimizing spoilage, utilising food surpluses and portion control.
- Provide high level of attention to guest satisfaction and maintain good relationship with staffs and customer.
- Conduct regular check on quality of material and condition of equipment in the kitchen.
- Provides with food ingredients recipe and food production guideline and SOP
- Check the quality of raw material and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensuring all staffs in discipline and the section of kitchen edheres to safely and health regulations.
- To completely understand of the recipe manual and kitchen operation policies and procedures and make sure to comply with
Sales Executive (Garment & Apparel / Medical / Furniture)ID:505673,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKepong
- Responsible to analyze, explore and develop new zipper, textile & plastic item business from Muslim fashion, pants, uniform, furniture industry and industry usage, and cover sales territory in Malaysia States except Johor State.
- Develop new market.
- Travel and visit customer and maintain a good rapport.
- Oversee Domestic customer orders.
- Oversee Export Process Manufacturer Orders.
- Monitor Accounts Receivables.
- Handling customers inquiry.
- Handling customer complaints and feedbacks.
- Public holiday 18 days
- AL 13 days: 0 ~ 1 Year
- AL 15 days: 2 ~ 5 years
- AL 22 days: Over 5 years
- Petrol Card provided
- Transportation Allowance
** 0 retrenchment during pandemic
** Salary paid as usual (without any deduction) during pandemic
【F&B】Sales Assistant ManagerID:488636,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju
You will be assigned as a Sales Assistant Manager, to expand and develop the business more in Malaysia.
- As an Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of the business at Malaysia branch by making sales & marketing plans and report to director which is based at another branch, and lead another junior staff in Malaysia.
- Market research and analysis for the pet foods & pet industry
- Liaise with existing & new clients which is mainly a whole seller
- Report and sharing market information with other branches
- Serve & Communicate with customers in other countries
- Research the potential clients and develop business in Malaysia (Mainly in KL or Selangor area but possibly other area as well, depending on the market situation)
- Estimate 2-3 times of business trip to remote area in a year. (After corona pandemic settled)
Salary package: 6,000 ~ 7,500 MYR (all included)
Senior / Assistant MIS (IT) ManagerID:488334,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRKepong
-To execute IT procedures and processes that instructed by MIS manager, and managed to do preliminary analysis on the facts and report informative outcome to MIS manager.
-To assist IT Manager for outstation IT operations and IT project implementation
(i)Implement and execute IT solutions in outstation
(ii)Single point of contact for outstation IT operations
-Providing computer related hardware and software support throughout the whole group.
-Deploy IT training program and learnings across total organization.
-Perform first level troubleshooting in various ERP systems (eg. MS Dynamic, Asoft, SFA, etc).
-Hardware and software inventory tracking and documentation.
-Provide adhoc remote support when urgently need, even out of ordinary working hour.
-To assist in-house application development and data extraction methods.
-Ensure 100% system up time to minimize business impact, and standby to work during wee hours if required.